Batfleck vs Darefleck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Interneton
Who wins?

FrothByte
Right now, Daredevil. If it wasn't for Batflecks armor he would have been in serious trouble with those goons.

Surtur
Originally posted by FrothByte
Right now, Daredevil. If it wasn't for Batflecks armor he would have been in serious trouble with those goons.

So wait are you saying even in the armor Batfleck loses or that he can only win if he has his armor?

Arachnid1
I want to say DD, but Batflects normal armor was bullet proof. That helps out a ton here.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Surtur
So wait are you saying even in the armor Batfleck loses or that he can only win if he has his armor?

I'm saying I'm not convinced he has enough skill to take out Daredevil even with his armor. Because his armor won't protect him from joint locks and getting knocked out if he's kicked in the face.

Surtur
There is also a 75% chance Darefleck has a flashback to the time he saw the "Elektra" movie on tv and the guy just dies of some kind of sensory overload.

Oh shit remember that scene where Elektra fights a bunch of guys with super powe--oh shit Darefleck just lost all feeling on the left side of his body. Noooooo, now he's thought of the ending of the film and has lost all control of his bowels and bladder.

Damn he just remembered Colin Farrells portrayal of Bullseye and had a stroke, I think this fight is over.

Impediment
That warehouse scene was amazeballs and shows how fast and brutal Batfleck can be.

byrdgang21
I say DD wins. I agree that Bats would have been if trouble if it wasn't for the bullet proof suit he was wearing but it could be argued that he was a little more careless b/c he was bulletproof. With that said I don't understand how he was bulletproof and tanked a point blank gunshot to the back of his head but then seemed to be hurt or affected by punches.

DD gets the win by appearing to be a little more skilled and evasive.

Psychotron
He actually took 2 shots to the back of the head and didn't even flinch. That's some bullsh*t right there. The scene was good though, one of the few good scenes in that crappy movie.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Impediment
That warehouse scene was amazeballs and shows how fast and brutal Batfleck can be.

Brutal, yes. But I disagree with him being fast. He got hit multiple times in that fight, and I'd bet DD could completely disable all them thugs without getting hit once. DD took on a room full of thugs shooting at him after all.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by FrothByte
Brutal, yes. But I disagree with him being fast. He got hit multiple times in that fight, and I'd bet DD could completely disable all them thugs without getting hit once. DD took on a room full of thugs shooting at him after all.

I agree with him being brutal but not necessarily fast. While he was faster than Baleman he wasn't really that fast. Even my girl made a comment about how slow he seemed. Particularly in the desert dream sequence scene.

Psychotron
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I agree with him being brutal but not necessarily fast. While he was faster than Baleman he wasn't really that fast. Even my girl made a comment about how slow he seemed. Particularly in the desert dream sequence scene.

They went for the older, powerhouse Batman from DKR. I like it.

relentless1
DD has the speed advantage but Bats hits like a truck; ill go with Bats based on his protective armour cushioning the blows til he can get ahold of DD

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
There is also a 75% chance Darefleck has a flashback to the time he saw the "Elektra" movie on tv and the guy just dies of some kind of sensory overload.

Oh shit remember that scene where Elektra fights a bunch of guys with super powe--oh shit Darefleck just lost all feeling on the left side of his body. Noooooo, now he's thought of the ending of the film and has lost all control of his bowels and bladder.

Damn he just remembered Colin Farrells portrayal of Bullseye and had a stroke, I think this fight is over. Or he he just dies of Heartbreak and Betrayal.

"YEAH, KISS THAT DUDE, YOU ****ING SLU--- -Falls on the ground twitching-"

Cause I'm pretty sure that movie was supposed to be a sequel to DareDevil.

I remember it saying on the box "After sufferung mortal wounds in DareDevil" or something like that.

BruceSkywalker
Batfleck beats the living daylights out of Darefleck pure and simple...

playa1258
Going with Batfleck too.

wallman77
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I say DD wins. I agree that Bats would have been if trouble if it wasn't for the bullet proof suit he was wearing but it could be argued that he was a little more careless b/c he was bulletproof. With that said I don't understand how he was bulletproof and tanked a point blank gunshot to the back of his head but then seemed to be hurt or affected by punches.

DD gets the win by appearing to be a little more skilled and evasive.

Originally posted by Psychotron
He actually took 2 shots to the back of the head and didn't even flinch. That's some bullsh*t right there. The scene was good though, one of the few good scenes in that crappy movie.

Um, what are you people talking about. He did flinch. In fact he made a verbal "uuaggh" sound. Mind you he took it in stride and proceeded to trounce them but it did bother him obviously.

carver9
He got stabbed as well. Not a good showing for a top street character.

Estacado
Batfleck I think is stronger but DD is faster and a better fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.