Silver Surfer: DEATH BY 7 PUNCHES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Who would kill Silver Surfer with 7 ALL OUT punches?

1.DCNU Superman
2.Sentry(Limited to SIEGE)
3.Thor(Odinson)
4.Blue Marvel
5.Hulk
6.Gladiator
7.DCNU Wonder Woman

StiltmanFTW
Not Superman.

carver9
No one on the list will achieve this.

"Id"
Plutonian does it 3

h1a8
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Who would kill Silver Surfer with 7 ALL OUT punches?

1.DCNU Superman
2.Sentry(Limited to SIEGE)
3.Thor(Odinson)
4.Blue Marvel
5.Hulk
6.Gladiator
7.DCNU Wonder Woman

The Surfer that Thanos fought?
If so, then all of them can.
That Surfer was below average.

carver9
Why was he below average?

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Why was he below average? Because he jobbed in every way. He had no speed to avoid Thanos, he had no perception speed to avoid getting hit by Thanos, he had no intelligence and walked right into Thanos fists. Plus Thanos isn't that strong. Certainly not strong enough to destroy a planet solo.

We all know how strong Spider-Man is. He shouldn't be strong enough to phase Firelord.

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8
Because he jobbed in every way. He had no speed to avoid Thanos, he had no perception speed to avoid getting hit by Thanos, he had no intelligence and walked right into Thanos fists. Plus Thanos isn't that strong. Certainly not strong enough to destroy a planet solo.

We all know how strong Spider-Man is. He shouldn't be strong enough to phase Firelord. Yea..........wasn't that some true POS writing?

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not Superman. DCNU Superman is below everyone else on this list?

riv6672
None, as the OP says nothing at all about SS letting these punches land. stick out tongue

Game set and match on yet another silly spite thread. laughing

carver9
Because he jobbed in every way. He had no speed to avoid Thanos, he had no perception speed to avoid getting hit by Thanos, he had no intelligence and walked right into Thanos fists. Plus Thanos isn't that strong. Certainly not strong enough to destroy a planet solo.

We all know how strong Spider-Man is. He shouldn't be strong enough to phase Firelord.

So every time Superman hit Martian Manhunter, Manhunter is jobbing? I'm trying to figure this out. Every time Superman and Darkseid fight and Darkseid land blows on Superman, Superman is jobbing? Darkseid touching Wonder Woman is her jobbing, right? Wonder Woman should be able to pull 10/10 against my boy Darkseid based off speed right? Unless she is jobbing.

Also, Thanos has assisted in destroying a planet, during his weakest and prove that Surfer durability was weaker.

Also, how durable is Darkseid? He has never since I've seen him on panel withstood a planet exploding on him. Is he mid meta durability wise, Herald level? What? Because using your logic, we go by on panel showings so I need to know where he is at. Plan on making a thread with him.

Blue Area Vet
So every time Superman hit Martian Manhunter, Manhunter is jobbing? I'm trying to figure this out. Every time Superman and Darkseid fight and Darkseid land blows on Superman, Superman is jobbing? Darkseid touching Wonder Woman is her jobbing, right? Wonder Woman should be able to pull 10/10 against my boy Darkseid based off speed right? Unless she is jobbing.

Also, Thanos has assisted in destroying a planet, during his weakest and prove that Surfer durability was weaker.

Also, how durable is Darkseid? He has never since I've seen him on panel withstood a planet exploding on him. Is he mid meta durability wise, Herald level? What? Because using your logic, we go by on panel showings so I need to know where he is at. Plan on making a thread with him.

Zactly. You can't pick and chose out of convenience.

Sin I AM

Lol like arguing with a mirror huh

DarkSaint85

One day, there will be a chatbot, and it will be let loose on this forum.

It will pick carver's posts up, and explode from arguing with itself.

In THIS thread, carver is the big dog on campus. 'Haha, silly h1, relying on stupid on panel feats!'

Meanwhile, in another thread...

Hilarious. Have scans of that?

Adam gets stabbed in the brain by Aquaman. Got any piercing resistant fts?

Please provide scans of New Adam resisting this.

I asked you to show me a scan of Black Adam turning someone into stone while at the same time, blasting someone with lightning. Does that exist?

Carver is all about the scan.

HulkIsHulk
I know who dies. Superman. The all out effort to even hurt Surfer while going all out is too nuch for Superman that he dies out if exhaustion after throeing the seventh punch

Surtur

A character forgetting to use their speed isn't really an example of that character operating in some kind of weakened state. Silver Surfer just plain couldn't inflict any damage to Thanos. It was a case where speed..really wouldn't of mattered in the end.

I'm also not sure why you think Thanos having that high a level of strength is that odd?

It's weird when you are saying Surfer jobbed to Thanos.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Surtur
A character forgetting to use their speed isn't really an example of that character operating in some kind of weakened state. Silver Surfer just plain couldn't inflict any damage to Thanos. It was a case where speed..really wouldn't of mattered in the end.

I'm also not sure why you think Thanos having that high a level of strength is that odd?

It's weird when you are saying Surfer jobbed to Thanos. he always same this sort of thing about Thanos. He thinks Thanos is a low herald at best. Any good feat Thanos has is down to pis/CIS or jobbing according to him.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
One day, there will be a chatbot, and it will be let loose on this forum.

It will pick carver's posts up, and explode from arguing with itself.

In THIS thread, carver is the big dog on campus. 'Haha, silly h1, relying on stupid on panel feats!'

Meanwhile, in another thread...

Carver is all about the scan.

Complete different than what H1 is doing.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol like arguing with a mirror huh

I debate nothing like that monster.

DarkSaint85

H1's point is that Surfer, with his speed, should be able to sit down, have a cup of tea, read the paper and buy a new outfit on Etsy in the time it takes for Thanos to swing his mighty punch.

Thus, getting hit by him isn't CIS, its Surfer actively deciding to stand rooted in place whilst Thanos punches him.

celeyhyga17

thumb up

Thanos portrayals are consistent. Solidly above high heralds. In a comic, Thor and Surfer would consistently get smacked around by Thanos even if he battles them at the same time.

Adam Grimes
I debate nothing like that monster. Ouch, so blunt. Have you turned grey old friend?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
H1's point is that Surfer, with his speed, should be able to sit down, have a cup of tea, read the paper and buy a new outfit on Etsy in the time it takes for Thanos to swing his mighty punch.

Thus, getting hit by him isn't CIS, its Surfer actively deciding to stand rooted in place whilst Thanos punches him.

Which is y powerset arguments dont belong here. Originally posted by carver9
I debate nothing like that monster.

Lol

riv6672
Dodgex7 SS FTW each time.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by riv6672
None, as the OP says nothing at all about SS letting these punches land. stick out tongue

Game set and match on yet another silly spite thread. laughing

YOU ARE DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO BEING RUN OFF BOTH HEROCHAT AND KMC!!!

DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Shut up.

LordofBrooklyn
Shut up.

You are as useful as that corpse, Logan!

Time-Immemorial
Shut up.

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
You are as useful as that corpse, Logan!

Out of red font again...

Impotent lob.

h1a8

It's weird when you are saying Surfer jobbed to Thanos. weakened state? Where do you get that? Surfer was operating below his average. Because Surfer has tanked stuff far above Thanos strength. The same way Firelord was operating at lower than his average against Spider-Man.

Thanos has zero showings in his history to show strength on the level of a high end Surfer's durability. So either Surfer's durability sucks in general or it was a low showing.

Time-Immemorial
Out of red font again...

Impotent lob.

He has gotten weak, and cowardly.

ShadowFyre
weakened state? Where do you get that? Surfer was operating below his average. Because Surfer has tanked stuff far above Thanos strength. The same way Firelord was operating at lower than his average against Spider-Man.

Thanos has zero showings in his history to show strength on the level of a high end Surfer's durability. So either Surfer's durability sucks in general or it was a low showing.

What are you talking about? Thanos entire history is of punching heralds and pimpslapping them with ease. In Marvel, characters are portrayed certain ways. We dont have to have the author write a bunch of wrong math down to know he is way stronger than Surfer.

I could ask youbthat same question about Darkseid but it would just be blatantly ignored because yall dont like the answer.

Anyway, on average, none of them could or should be able to replicate Thanos enormous strength advantage that he so obviously has over most here.

But if I were to pick a person to do such a thing it would most definitely be Superman. They are all peers, and I wanna give my Marvel characters some love but I'm going to have to say, the only one I really think could do it is Superman.

I hate Superman on these sites and the lack of good debaters (not aimed at you H1 or anyone in particular) that come with him but this is how actual adults are supposed to debate. We put our bias to the side, we dont act like whiny brats and lowball everything. We just tell what we believe to be the truth of the matter and facts and some common sense.

And the truth is that aside from high end showings for Hulk,Thor and Glads, there is no comic book herald that can out punch Superman. It's just not gonna happen.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What are you talking about? Thanos entire history is of punching heralds and pimpslapping them with ease. In Marvel, characters are portrayed certain ways. We dont have to have the author write a bunch of wrong math down to know he is way stronger than Surfer.

I could ask youbthat same question about Darkseid but it would just be blatantly ignored because yall dont like the answer.

Anyway, on average, none of them could or should be able to replicate Thanos enormous strength advantage that he so obviously has over most here.

But if I were to pick a person to do such a thing it would most definitely be Superman. They are all peers, and I wanna give my Marvel characters some love but I'm going to have to say, the only one I really think could do it is Superman.

I hate Superman on these sites and the lack of good debaters (not aimed at you H1 or anyone in particular) that come with him but this is how actual adults are supposed to debate. We put our bias to the side, we dont act like whiny brats and lowball everything. We just tell what we believe to be the truth of the matter and facts and some common sense.

And the truth is that aside from high end showings for Hulk,Thor and Glads, there is no comic book herald that can out punch Superman. It's just not gonna happen.

huh

LordofBrooklyn
huh

He said....

SUPERMAN KILLS SURFER WITH ONE PUNCH AND THE HULK DIES FROM THE SHOCKWAVES!!!

carver9
He said....

SUPERMAN KILLS SURFER WITH ONE PUNCH AND THE HULK DIES FROM THE SHOCKWAVES!!!

laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
This is regular average Hulk right? Then yeah, Supes has him beat in the punchy punch game. I was specific about it being an average Hulk not doinit. If somebody pissed in Hulks cheerios is a whole different beast all together.

Thats why I dont like to many Hulk threads, someone that should be able to dominate him one second would get all sorts of beat up if the fight lasted even a few minutes longer. But on average, Superman is pretty much the one to go to for punchy punch. Even though he sucks as an actual character.

carver9
This is regular average Hulk right? Then yeah, Supes has him beat in the punchy punch game. I was specific about it being an average Hulk not doinit. If somebody pissed in Hulks cheerios is a whole different beast all together.

Thats why I dont like to many Hulk threads, someone that should be able to dominate him one second would get all sorts of beat up if the fight lasted even a few minutes longer. But on average, Superman is pretty much the one to go to for punchy punch. Even though he sucks as an actual character.

Which DCNU Superman showings are you talking about?

LordofBrooklyn
Then yeah, Supes has him beat in the punchy punch game. Even though he sucks as an actual character.

YOU'D DO WELL TO WATCH YOUR TONE, BOY!!!

leonidas
if we're assuming he leaves himself open and is completely defenseless while being hit, i could see most of these guys at least ko'ing him, especially if they can amp by say flying at him with the first shot or something. let's say cap marvel amped his punch with his magic that ko'd supes. 7 of those punches would easily end surfer imo. hell, the one he hit superman with would also ko ss imo. hit 7 consecutive times just standing there? yeah, he goes down for sure.

Genii96
Originally posted by leonidas
if we're assuming he leaves himself open and is completely defenseless while being hit, i could see most of these guys at least ko'ing him, especially if they can amp by say flying at him with the first shot or something. let's say cap marvel amped his punch with his magic that ko'd supes. 7 of those punches would easily end surfer imo. hell, the one he hit superman with would also ko ss imo. hit 7 consecutive times just standing there? yeah, he goes down for sure.

Surfer is not weak to magic
He allowed mindless hulk wail on him,and was completely fine
Took several mjonir shots from a blood lusted thor and was fine

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
Surfer is not weak to magic
He allowed mindless hulk wail on him,and was completely fine
Took several mjonir shots from a blood lusted thor and was fine
Was knocked out in a few hits by Thor and admitted that Thor was about to kill him had Adam Warlock not saved him.

Genii96
Yea, from warrior madness thor,so let's cut the lousy crap out shall we?

krisblaze
Not real warrior madness though.

Everybody knows this by now.

abhilegend
He wasn't in Warrior Madness.

Genii96
Originally posted by krisblaze
Not real warrior madness though.

Everybody knows this by now.
Yea,but he was amped above normal levels there, he took on pluto in ,next issue after he is cured,pluto attacks asgard and shitstomps him,next fight with surfer after that arc,surfer shrugs off each of his hammer shots and is more worried about thor's own wound,and even if we even take Blood and Thunder thor as average,several other feats of surfer's durability are enough to counter that lone arc anyway.

leonidas
thanos's punches were amped too, so....who cares? his durability should deal with getting punched out by thanos too, but it didn't. question is, if thanos could do it, could others. i say yeah, no doubt about it. he also has durability showings that would indicate it COULD take some of these guys much less than 7 hits.

abhilegend
Yea,but he was amped above normal levels there, he took on pluto in ,next issue after he is cured,pluto attacks asgard and shitstomps him

Uh, issue number?

Your fantasies don't count.

Genii96
thanos's punches were amped too, so....who cares? his durability should deal with getting punched out by thanos too, but it didn't. question is, if thanos could do it, could others. i say yeah, no doubt about it. he also has durability showings that would indicate it COULD take some of these guys much less than 7 hits.
Are you comparing thanos to these guys?

Genii96
Originally posted by abhilegend
Uh, issue number?

Your fantasies don't count.

- like I give a sh*t what YOU think of surfer?

abhilegend
- like I give a sh*t what YOU think of surfer?
Like your opinion matters in this. BTW where did Pluto beat Thor after blood and Thunder?

StiltmanFTW
YOU'D DO WELL TO WATCH YOUR TONE, BOY!!!

Yeah, defend the character you know next to nothing about thumb up

Stoic
weakened state? Where do you get that? Surfer was operating below his average. Because Surfer has tanked stuff far above Thanos strength. The same way Firelord was operating at lower than his average against Spider-Man.

Nope. Thanos can negate any power stunt that the Surfer attempts. You do realize that Thanos is a cosmic being that just so happens to have the ability to use the PC at a higher level than the Surfer? Thanos is somewhere between the Surfer and Galactus in terms of all around might. He's proven this in his battle with Tyrant, Odin, and Galactus. None of which were able to one shot him. However if you were to place the Surfer in Thanos' shoes, he wouldn't only be one shot, he'd have been utterly destroyed if those same forces were thrown at him. Oh and let's not forget about Omega, who was said to have been even more powerful than Galactus. Thanos taking 7 shots to kill the Surfer was a walk in the park for him. After all, Thanos has a higher level that he could shift to like when he fought his doppelganger, and more recently when he fought Annihilus while amped with the Hulk's powers. If anything, Thanos was the one jobbing. As for the thread, none of these guys are going to put the Surfer down with 7 punches.

Genii96
Wait did it take thanos 7 punches to do it? Or less than that?

Stoic
Wait did it take thanos 7 punches to do it? Or less than that?

It took 7 punches, but Thanos dealt with him with kids gloves so to speak. Think about it for a second. Thanos is able to do battle with Odin and not be one shot like the Surfer was by a casual back hand. Go up against a Galactus level opponent in Tyrant, and not be knocked out. Thanos could conceivably KO the Surfer with one hit if he was willing to pour it on.

leonidas
Are you comparing thanos to these guys?

that's sorta the point of the thread....and again, assuming a defenseless ss who is standing there getting hit by them, especially if they can amp their own hits, then yeah, i'd say they could do it.

LordofBrooklyn
Yeah, defend the character you know next to nothing about thumb up

IMBECILE!!!!

I AM THE UNDISPUTED KING OF ALL COMICBOOK CANON!!!

What I do know beyond any doubt is that the STREET SCUM, Logan, is DEAD and never coming back!!!

#F*CK YOUR ADAMANTIUM!!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
IMBECILE!!!!

I AM THE UNDISPUTED KING OF ALL COMICBOOK CANON!!!

What I do know beyond any doubt is that the STREET SCUM, Logan, is DEAD and never coming back!!!

#F*CK YOUR ADAMANTIUM!!!!!!

His legacy lives on.

X-23 took his place and is cutting villains left and right. His archnemesis got reformed. And his future version and son from alternate Earth are kicking ass, too.

What about Superman? Oh, right. 28% on rottentomatoes. People don't like him. They never did.

Genii96
Originally posted by Stoic
It took 7 punches, but Thanos dealt with him with kids gloves so to speak. Think about it for a second. Thanos is able to do battle with Odin and not be one shot like the Surfer was by a casual back hand. Go up against a Galactus level opponent in Tyrant, and not be knocked out. Thanos could conceivably KO the Surfer with one hit if he was willing to pour it on.
Against odin and tyrant,I think those are more duravility and energy manipulation fts. However,I have no doubt thanos will KO surfer with a punch. Or kill him with a well amped one

Genii96
that's sorta the point of the thread....and again, assuming a defenseless ss who is standing there getting hit by them, especially if they can amp their own hits, then yeah, i'd say they could do it.
Yea but radd was pretty much defenceless against thanos too at that point. And if this is a, 'if thanos did it in 7 punches,can any onr here replicate it' way,than that would be a no. Imagine blue marvel using 6 punches to kill someone,then asking if iron man can do it in the sam amount of hits?

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
It took 7 punches, but Thanos dealt with him with kids gloves so to speak. Think about it for a second. Thanos is able to do battle with Odin and not be one shot like the Surfer was by a casual back hand. Go up against a Galactus level opponent in Tyrant, and not be knocked out. Thanos could conceivably KO the Surfer with one hit if he was willing to pour it on. False, Thanos should be able to ko Surfer in several hits, not kill him in 7. That was a low end Surfer, especially since it was before annihilation.

You are forgetting that Surfer wasn't at his top levels in those instances. Surfer has feats that contradict those showings.

If Surfer can be killed by Thanos is 7 hits or KOed in hit from Odin then that means his durabilty is shitty. I refuse to believe that, so therefore they are low showings.

ghostman
His legacy lives on.

X-23 took his place and is cutting villains left and right. His archnemesis got reformed. And his future version and son from alternate Earth are kicking ass, too.

What about Superman? Oh, right. 28% on rottentomatoes. People don't like him. They never did.

x men origins wolverine. have a nice day.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ghostman
x men origins wolverine. have a nice day.

Go f*ck yourself, Beyonder laughing

Surtur
People do like Superman, they just don't like piece of shit movies based on him.

StiltmanFTW
People do like Superman

3JWaHYiYeE8

ghostman
3JWaHYiYeE8

x-men origins wolverine:$373.1 million world wide

the Wolverine: $414.8 million world wide.

superman returns: $391.1 million world wide.

man of steel:668 million worldwide.............

http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

also, x men origins wolverine. have a nice day.

StiltmanFTW
Beyonder confirmed, 200%.

You're the only one who thinks those numbers matter stick out tongue

ghostman
Beyonder confirmed, 200%.

You're the only one who thinks those numbers matter stick out tongue

x men origins wolverine. that will be all outta you.

StiltmanFTW
x men origins wolverine. that will be all outta you.

BvS 28% on rt, f*ck off!

ghostman
BvS 28% on rt, f*ck off!

lets be honest, weve all wondered what other kmc posters smell like

StiltmanFTW
lets be honest, weve all wondered what other kmc posters smell like

laughing out loud

h1a8
Sky fathers don't one shot high herald level beings as a norm, and this goes for lesser beings (trains tier).

If anyone disagrees then please show or name 3-5 other instances where a skyfather level being one shots a high herald level being.

Thor hits harder than Thanos when considering both at their best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.