Lord Hoth(Evans Variant) Runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
This guy gets 24 hours of sleep and rest before each round.
Using his version of Hoth and for the sake of pure debate.
Can he clear this?

1.Agen Kolar
2.Kit Fisto
3.Oppo Rancisis
4.Sora Bulq
5.Shaak Ti
6.Ulic and Cay Qel Droma
7.Darth Malak (Gets SF amp)
8.Darth Maul and Savage
9.Anakin and Obi Wan
10.Dooku and Assaj
11.Palpatine

Emperordmb
Definitely gets through 1-7 since according to Evan Hoth vs Maul and Savage is a legit fight but neither can challenge him on their own.

With this in mind Hoth can take them both with his chessplayer tactics because Savage is a barbarian hefting a cudgel and Maul is an animal, both of whom lack any tactical or technical sophistication on the level of even Plo Koon. So they get through eight as well.

What about 9 though... hmmm... this is close but I'd still give it to Hoth. While Kenobi is good he's beneath Shaak since they're equal as duelists but Shaak is the greater Force wielder, and this means he's beneath Hoth considerably since Shaak is meant to be a step down from Hoth given she was placed against Bane for a more fair fight after Hoth beat him. And this makes sense given Hoth's approaching Bane level of power and Kenobi's flagging Force defenses in. Factor in Anakin and he's even lower than Obi-Wan, and his seriously lacking tactical capabilities make him a field day for Hoth. Hoth simply has everything needed to win here with raw power exceeding what Obi-Wan can defend against, and his chess player skills he can use to defeat someone as reckless as Anakin. So he takes ten as well.

This one is very tricky. Hoth is on the same level as the likes of Windu, Kyle, and Kao Cen Darach, all of whom are around the same level as Dooku, and Dooku's vast technical sophistication and use of tactics mean he won't be as outsmarted against Hoth. With Ventress aiding an opponent already around Hoth's level, Hoth probably stops here, though I could see him scraping a few wins if he splits them up with his tactics and takes out Ventress first.

Though I think he probably stops at ten, if he makes it to Palpatine, he probably has what it takes to beat him. Unlike Palpatine, he is actually a very skilled and experienced duelist with an absolute mastery of all seven forms, and his tactics and understanding of combat would undermine Palpatine's with consummate ease. The only issue here is Palpatine's extreme force power, which can likely be overcome given Hoth's force powers nearly rivaling Bane's, who vastly exceeded Kas'im in power who has demonstrated barriers powerful enough to repel Sidious's telekinesis. I view this fight going similarly to Sidious vs Windu. It would be a good fight, but one that would ultimately end with the Sith Lord at Hoth's mercy, and like all other Sith, Hoth would cut him down in short order.

So yeah, clears through 7 easily, makes it to 10 and probably loses, and clears if he somehow manages to beat 10.

Syndicate
Makes Palpatine his *****.

TheDarthBoy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Definitely gets through 1-7 since according to Evan Hoth vs Maul and Savage is a legit fight but neither can challenge him on their own.

With this in mind Hoth can take them both with his chessplayer tactics because Savage is a barbarian hefting a cudgel and Maul is an animal, both of whom lack any tactical or technical sophistication on the level of even Plo Koon. So they get through eight as well.

What about 9 though... hmmm... this is close but I'd still give it to Hoth. While Kenobi is good he's beneath Shaak since they're equal as duelists but Shaak is the greater Force wielder, and this means he's beneath Hoth considerably since Shaak is meant to be a step down from Hoth given she was placed against Bane for a more fair fight after Hoth beat him. And this makes sense given Hoth's approaching Bane level of power and Kenobi's flagging Force defenses in. Factor in Anakin and he's even lower than Obi-Wan, and his seriously lacking tactical capabilities make him a field day for Hoth. Hoth simply has everything needed to win here with raw power exceeding what Obi-Wan can defend against, and his chess player skills he can use to defeat someone as reckless as Anakin. So he takes ten as well.

This one is very tricky. Hoth is on the same level as the likes of Windu, Kyle, and Kao Cen Darach, all of whom are around the same level as Dooku, and Dooku's vast technical sophistication and use of tactics mean he won't be as outsmarted against Hoth. With Ventress aiding an opponent already around Hoth's level, Hoth probably stops here, though I could see him scraping a few wins if he splits them up with his tactics and takes out Ventress first.

Though I think he probably stops at ten, if he makes it to Palpatine, he probably has what it takes to beat him. Unlike Palpatine, he is actually a very skilled and experienced duelist with an absolute mastery of all seven forms, and his tactics and understanding of combat would undermine Palpatine's with consummate ease. The only issue here is Palpatine's extreme force power, which can likely be overcome given Hoth's force powers nearly rivaling Bane's, who vastly exceeded Kas'im in power who has demonstrated barriers powerful enough to repel Sidious's telekinesis. I view this fight going similarly to Sidious vs Windu. It would be a good fight, but one that would ultimately end with the Sith Lord at Hoth's mercy, and like all other Sith, Hoth would cut him down in short order.

So yeah, clears through 7 easily, makes it to 10 and probably loses, and clears if he somehow manages to beat 10.

Oh my Geeaad I cannot tell if your joking or not, it sounds so logical but funny.

Emperordmb
Well I'm trying to answer as accurately and as reflectively on Evan's view of the characters as I possibly can. Take that for whatever it's worth LOL

TheDarthBoy
I dont even know what its worth but this thread needs to use Hoth more, and I intend on using him more.

For the lols and debates is entirely on the person.

S_W_LeGenD
He should stop at 6.

RHaggis

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
He should stop at 6.

carthage
loses all, other than maybe Oppo

Emperordmb
Using actual Hoth, he falls to Fisto or Ti, but Evannova Hoth stops at Dooku and Ventress or clears.

TheIndyJedi
Using actual Hoth, he falls to Fisto or Ti, but Evannova Hoth stops at Dooku and Ventress or clears.

Evan actually said Hoth can beat Dooku

CuckedCurry
Obliterated by Kolar

MythLord
He might honestly clear.
I wouldn't put it past Evan to rank Hoth above Sidious(he already has Bane and Sheev on a similar playing field as duelists, IIRC, and Hoth is > Bane so...)

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by MythLord
He might honestly clear.
I wouldn't put it past Evan to rank Hoth above Sidious(he already has Bane and Sheev on a similar playing field as duelists

Interesting. Quote?

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Obliterated by Kolar

This is Evannova's version, he will absolutely go further

CuckedCurry

TheMuser
Kek at Kolar>Sidious m8.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by TheMuser
Kek at Kolar>Sidious m8.

In looks? For sure

CuckedCurry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.