Grand Theft Auto 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/28/gta-6-in-development-grand-theft-auto-tokyo-almost-happened

Its confirmed boys.

Adam Grimes
They should've confirmed RDR3 first. thumb down

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
They should've confirmed RDR3 first. thumb down Without a doubt. They need to give us a trailer already too. I've waited too long already.

Smasandian
Well, it is a different studio that made RDR so that doens't mean it won't happen before GTA6.

No way we see GTA6 until 2019.

Impediment
The unofficial trailer leaked a day early, so Rockstar released the official 4K version.

9fs1lgPmuK-yIgBw

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Smasandian
Well, it is a different studio that made RDR so that doens't mean it won't happen before GTA6.

No way we see GTA6 until 2019.

2019...That was optimistic 😂

Nemesis X
Really hope this isn't next on the PG-13 chopping block by some uptight exec and GTA 6 gets as hardcore R rated as the devs want it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
They should've confirmed RDR3 first. thumb down

F that after what they gave us for RDR2 making it more of a Sim then an actual game.

Robtard
GTA6 looks great.

If they have a 2025 date, means they'll push it until Nov or Dec. Which puts it in range of being not far off from a possible PS6 2026 release date.

I was finally going to buy a PS5 after the new year. Might just wait now.

cdtm
So they confirmed this in 2016, and it's still being pushed up.

After the horrid disappointment that is GTA V I can only see this being the worst game of 2025.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Robtard
GTA6 looks great.

If they have a 2025 date, means they'll push it until Nov or Dec. Which puts it in range of being not far off from a possible PS6 2026 release date.

I was finally going to buy a PS5 after the new year. Might just wait now.

If it doesn't come out until the PS6 launches, that'll have been 2 console generations with no new GTA game. The PS2 had 3 GTA games. It'll have been 13 years since GTA V launched.

cdtm
PS6??

You literally JUST bought a PS5! What was it, 2018 or so? 7 years ago is YESTERDAY.

When I buy put down 500 dollars on a system or TV I better get 20 years of use out of it, minimum.

jaden_2.0
Lucky for you your broke-ass is still on the PS3 then, isn't.

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Lucky for you your broke-ass is still on the PS3 then, isn't.

Nintendo Gamecube.

jaden_2.0
Great console, terrible controller.

cdtm
Great console, terrible controller.

The analog stick is actually pretty tight.

But the buttons break easy, had to buy a replacement as Retro World Expo when they stuck playing Megaman Anniversary.

jaden_2.0
Tiger Woods. I think it was 2006, was excellent on Gamecube cos it used the right top flipper button to get power on the swing and the left stick to swing the club. Every other console used the left for both which made it very difficult to be accurate. You could hit 500 yard drives on the Gamecube accurately. It was awesome.

cdtm
Tiger Woods. I think it was 2006, was excellent on Gamecube cos it used the right top flipper button to get power on the swing and the left stick to swing the club. Every other console used the left for both which made it very difficult to be accurate. You could hit 500 yard drives on the Gamecube accurately. It was awesome.

Midway Arcade Treasure 3 has something like that with Paperboy, the Cube simply lets you hold in the right bumper to peddle, while the PS2 copy I bought (Mainly to compare them) has you press the right analog stick forward. So you're essentially playing a twin stick version of Paperboy, feels very unnatural and makes it much more difficult to steer (There's also the fact the PS2 sticks drift compared to the Cube, this makes Paperboy unplayable).

Impediment

cdtm
I'd rather have a good Just Cause game besides 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.