Ozy & Bucky vs. Cap and Batroc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who wins this 2 v 2 battle?

FrothByte
Batroc is obviously the weak link here, and thus team 2 loses. Now change Bucky to Night Owl and you'll have a better match.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I was thinking that, but I figured since a decent number of people feel Cap convincingly beats Bucky or Ozy Solo... he could pick up the slack of Batroc. I see your point though

KingD19
Ozy is T1's weak link. He doesn't take more than a few shots from Cap before going down.

tkitna
Originally posted by KingD19
Ozy is T1's weak link. He doesn't take more than a few shots from Cap before going down.

This is what I was thinking.

Silent Master
Agreed, Batroc and Ozy are the weak links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by tkitna
This is what I was thinking.

If you thought the same thing, you need to get better at thinking.

Bucky can keep Cap busy till Ozy dispatches Batroc... that leaves 2 v 1... and you're saying Cap wins?

Silent Master
He is saying that Ozy is weak in comparison to Cap, which is true.

carthage
Ozy lacks Caps morals he makes short work of Bat-roc, while Bucku fights Cap team 1 wins

Silent Master
He also lacks Cap stats.

KingD19
Yeah, Batroc lasted decently against Cap. Even with him holding back, that'd put Ze Leppaire at roughly a level where Ozy's not taking him down quickly if at all.

0mega Spawn
So now batroc gets props for losing to cap... badly i might add... now this cap wanking is getting out of hand

FrothByte
Well yeah, Batroc won't go down that easily against Ozy but I'm pretty sure he'll go down faster than Cap taking out Bucky. Assuming that Cap and Bucky pair off and it's Ozy vs. Batroc.

As much as I'd prefer Cap's team to win this, I'd have to side with Ozy and Bucky.

tkitna
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
If you thought the same thing, you need to get better at thinking.

Bucky can keep Cap busy till Ozy dispatches Batroc... that leaves 2 v 1... and you're saying Cap wins?

Batroc will keep Bucky busy long enough for Cap to one or two shot Ozy and then its over from there.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by tkitna
Batroc will keep Bucky busy long enough for Cap to one or two shot Ozy and then its over from there.
How will batroc keep bucky busy? Cap embarrassed batroc . While bucky could trade with him. Batroc gets koed like he did against cap.

Ozy could at least avoid a good number if not all of caps attacks while bucky breaks batroc in

quanchi112
Bucky would rape Batroc.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Bucky would rape Batroc.
No lube

steverules_2
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
now this cap wanking is getting out of hand

I'd say it's firmly in hand awesome

Silent Master
kt is just butt-hurt that Cap beats Ozy, so he is trying to stack the deck. Next he'll start a thread pitting Cap vs Ozy, Bucky, Bat-punisher and Spider-man.

carthage
Originally posted by quanchi112
Bucky would rape Batroc.

thumb up

Arachnid1
Batroc is gone in seconds from Bucky or Ozy. Both of them would stomp the holy hell out of Cap.

Team 1 wins solidly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.