Tulak Hord and Aloysius Kallig vs Darth Tyranus and Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1.

carthage
Either of team 2 solo

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1.

Even the limited information suggest that the members of Team 1 were incredibly powerful. Tulak Hord, in particular, have scary hype.

Total Warrior
Based on hype, Tulak Hord may solo. Team 1 wins

hutchy1345
"If you were to face an ancient Sith Lord in combat, you would learn that we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old masters."
Yes it would seem he is powerful

carthage
He has **** all feats to his name

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by hutchy1345
"If you were to face an ancient Sith Lord in combat, you would learn that we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old masters."
Yes it would seem he is powerful
This is just a tip of the iceberg.

Tulak Hord is officially confirmed to have legendary dueling skills and one of the greatest masters of the Dark Side of the Force. He was undefeated in single combat and killed many Jedi as well.

FYI: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/tulak-hord-respect-thread/103379/

hutchy1345
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
This is just a tip of the iceberg.

Tulak Hord is officially confirmed to have legendary dueling skills and one of the greatest masters of the Dark Side of the Force. He was undefeated in single combat and killed many Jedi as well.

FYI: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/tulak-hord-respect-thread/103379/
Yes just read that
So where would he be in relation to more modern sith

Total Warrior
Yes just read that
So where would he be in relation to more modern sith I think he's very close to RotS Sidious tbh. I think him the strongest of the ancient sith lords

Syndicate
Tulak Hord is Vader level imo.

What are Kallig's feats?

NewGuy01
He was Tulak Hord's best general and most feared rival; according to the historian from the Inquisitor storyline, he was arguably even better than Hord. Though he was known mostly for his skills as a warrior and talents as a strategist, his Force showings as a spirit were pretty impressive; he ragdolled the Act 1 Inquisitor, could manifest across the galaxy, and IIRC awakened and subjugated all of the Dark Temple's spirits after Vitiate's defeat. The fact that Hord opted to ambush him rather than challenge him one on one is somewhat telling, IMO.

Syndicate
So essentially featless but good hype. Gotcha.

Syndicate
Pretty even fight then. I'll go team 2.

carthage
Featless Sith don't cut it against two of the greatest Sith Swordsmen of all time

Syndicate
One of the greatest Sith swordsman*

JKBart
Originally posted by carthage
Either of team 2 solo

hutchy1345
Tulak hord is probs best duelist here tho

Nephthys
Tulak hord is best duelist here tho

Syndicate
Nah, that's Dooku.

Nephthys
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss163/jzarth24/hahano.gif

ILS
Originally posted by Syndicate
One of the greatest Sith swordsman* Nah yeah, definitely retarded.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Syndicate
One of the greatest Sith swordsman*

lolno

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
lolno

Syndicate
Originally posted by ILS
Nah yeah, definitely retarded.

Can't say I'm enjoying your presence too much today pal.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage
He has **** all feats to his name No one should care about that.

People don't need feats to be powerful.

Tondemonai
Team 1 stomps

Ursumeles
Lol ^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.