Superman, Wonder Woman vs Hulk (Avengers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Hulk is in Metropolis wreckin shit.
Clark and Diana try to stop him.

BVS situation instead of DD they fight Hulk.

They dont hesitate even go for kill if needed.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

FrothByte
Not exactly a fair fight... Duo should win pretty solidly.

carthage
Hulk gets torn in half

Henry_Pym
Wondy's sword should mess him up.

1v1 either should beat Hulk.

Sensui
Superman or Diana solo's him.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team wins.

thumb up

StealthRanger
Hulk loses to either character, much less both at once

Arachnid1
Any one of them could solo him easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
thumb up Nah, Hulk wins. He beats either character into ko'ville.

Time-Immemorial
Superman Solos.

Zack Fair
LoL. RiP Hulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL. RiP Hulk Nah.

relentless1
lmao..team kills Hulk in seconds

Adam Grimes
Hulk gets solo'ed hard.

TheVaultDweller
Team wrecks

Psychotron
Each one could solo him. Hulk is out of his league.

quanchi112
Prove it.

Psychotron
Superman is stronger, faster, and more durable than Hulk. Wonder Woman is physically on par and has weapons that can one shot him. Your move.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Superman is stronger, faster, and more durable than Hulk. Wonder Woman is physically on par and has weapons that can one shot him. Your move. You just made baseless claims and a human being with human reflexes managed to defeat Superman. What moves has she done that prove she can oneshot him ? You need to cite evidence as to back your claims. I just see plenty of baseless claims.

Psychotron
You just made baseless claims and a human being with human reflexes managed to defeat Superman. What moves has she done that prove she can oneshot him ? You need to cite evidence as to back your claims. I just see plenty of baseless claims.

Batman won via weakness exploitation and you know it. Hulk doesn't have kryptonite so this is irrelevant here.

She can easily the decap him with her sword.

Your move.

quanchi112
Batman won via weakness exploitation and you know it. Hulk doesn't have kryptonite so this is irrelevant here.

She can easily the decap him with her sword.

Your move. I didn't say Hulk wins via Knite I said if a human being can react to Superman then so can the Hulk who is far more durable and stronger than Batman is.

Who did she decap ?

You need to back your claims not just say decap it and prove he wrong. You need evidence as to back your claims.

Psychotron
I didn't say Hulk wins via Knite I said if a human being can react to Superman then so can the Hulk who is far more durable and stronger than Batman is.

Who did she decap ?

You need to back your claims not just say decap it and prove he wrong. You need evidence as to back your claims.

A human being can react to a depowered Superman, this is a full-powered Superman.

Your virginity.

quanchi112
A human being can react to a depowered Superman, this is a full-powered Superman.

Your virginity. He reacted to a fully powered to in fact depower him. He recovered and he still depowered him again. Superman was unable to destroy this suit proving inferior strength to Hulk.

Your wife can prove I'm not a virgin.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
He reacted to a fully powered to in fact depower him. He recovered and he still depowered him again. Superman was unable to destroy this suit proving inferior strength to Hulk.

Your wife can prove I'm not a virgin.

laughing out loud

He never reacted to a full power Superman.

I don't have a wife so I guess you're still a virgin, Quan. Don't give up, champ. I'm sure you'll find a girl that likes you some day.

quanchi112
He never reacted to a full power Superman.

I don't have a wife so I guess you're still a virgin, Quan. Don't give up, champ. I'm sure you'll find a girl that likes you some day. When Superman showed up he was fully powered. Did you miss that ?

Well she lied but if she had anything to do with you I can see why.

Psychotron
When Superman showed up he was fully powered. Did you miss that ?

Well she lied but if she had anything to do with you I can see why.

And he never managed to react to him.

Weak, Quan. I expected more.

quanchi112
And he never managed to react to him.

Weak, Quan. I expected more. He depowered him twice. That's reacting. Superman lost.

Go save his mom after you kicked his ass and his gf needed to intervene.

Psychotron
He depowered him twice. That's reacting. Superman lost.

Go save his mom after you kicked his ass and his gf needed to intervene.

No, he didn't react at all. He surpirsed him with something he had never experience before via gas grenade.

That doesn't even make sense. You're losing it.

quanchi112
No, he didn't react at all. He surpirsed him with something he had never experience before via gas grenade.

That doesn't even make sense. You're losing it. When his durability came back he knew what to expect and still got tagged. Quit with the excuses. Batman won.

You're with a chronic liar. Probably low self esteem.

Arachnid1
Superman is stronger, faster, and more durable than Hulk. Wonder Woman is physically on par and has weapons that can one shot him. Your move. thumb up

On point

Psychotron
When his durability came back he knew what to expect and still got tagged. Quit with the excuses. Batman won.

You're with a chronic liar. Probably low self esteem.

His powers were only partially restored. His strength and speed were nowhere near full power.

Even more disconnected.

quanchi112
His powers were only partially restored. His strength and speed were nowhere near full power.

Even more disconnected. So your first excuse was he wasn't sure and then when batman couldn't hurt him somehow you made up a second excuse. Fanboyism.

She lies. She's with you. I can understand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.