Sidious vs Kun and Krayt (FORCE ONLY)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All characters at their peaks. Fight takes place on flat, neutral terrain.

FreshestSlice
Sidious wrecks Kun and then takes out Krayt.

NewGuy01
I think Sidous can do it, yeah.

EmperorSidious2
Sidious should be able to do it.

JKBart
Force only fights are pretty lame on a flat neutral terrain.

chilled monkey
Kun alone would give him a tough fight. Krayt alone would have a solid shot at beating him.

Between the two of them Palpatine loses. Badly.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Kun alone would give him a tough fight. Krayt alone would have a solid shot at beating him.

Between the two of them Palpatine loses. Badly.
Yea... no

carthage
Sidious can probably oneshot Exar

Krayt falls thereafter

S_W_LeGenD
I wouldn't assert that Palpatine would one-shot Exar Kun unless he conjures a Force Storm but he can win with good strategy. However, not an easy fight for him.

AncientPower
Kun and Krayt can win as long as they take the momentum, if they surrender the offensive to Sidious then they lose.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I think Sidous can do it, yeah.

Nephthys
Kun and Krayt wreck face. Y'all are crayzi.

AncientPower
Honestly, I can't see Sidious taking a victory over both right away unless he goes for a Force Storm out of the gate, but I don't know how long he needs to gather such a powerful attack, anything short of an immediate attack is conceding the momentum to the team.

Remember that Krayt has tanked very strong powers himself and Kun's already formidable defenses are reinforced with an amulet, one of which Lucien Draay tanked a bombardment with. Anything less than a Force Storm is not beating that kind of defense quickly.

Beniboybling
Erm, not the same amulet?

AncientPower
No, Draay's was from a random Kressh family member IIRC, meanwhile Kun's is the more powerful, Focus of Naga Sadow. Not like Kun's amulet hasn't performed defensively itself, easily absorbing the sorcery attack of Aleema Keto and then blasting her in the face with it.

Again Kun and Krayt can't win if Sidious takes the offensive first, but he isn't beating them down combined either.

Beniboybling
OK, but it has different properties.

And for the record, the amulet was made by Ludo Kressh himself.

AncientPower
The properties of all amulets are similar even though they are somewhat varied, Ulic's own amulet protected him from a Basilisk Wardroid's main armament, Kun's amulet seemed to absorb lethal levels of disintegrating dark side energy and then channelled it back to knock Keto out with it. Elcho Kressh's guantlet was simply geared more towards protection.

Beniboybling
Basic properties, perhaps. But the Gauntlet of Kressh the Younger was expressly designed to absorb anything that might threaten the wielder. Kun's gauntlet was designed to amplify the wielders rage, its offensively orientated.

Both were constructed by powerful Sith sorcerors, so I don't think it wise to assume that Kun's gauntlet has at all as good, let alone superior defensive capabilities cause reasons.

Nephthys
thumb up

Kun and Krayt still win though.

Sinious
lol

Sidious wins

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Sinious
lol

Sidious wins

Nope.

In terms of pure power alone Exar Kun can contend with Palpatine (not beat him but contend certainly). Kun killed Odan-Urr (the Yoda of his era) with Force Wound (basically using the Force to give him a heart attack). Palpatine couldn't do that to Yoda.

Then there's Kun's mastery of Sith Sorcery. That's a huge edge right there. Yes Palpatine knows about Sith Sorcery and can use it himself but it's not his forte. He would have difficulty combating a master of Kun's level.

Krayt is also powerful enough to contend with Palpatine, seeing as he and Luke were able to defeat Abeloth, not to mention he willed himself back to life, again something Palpatine has never done. Plus he too has powers Palpatine can't really answer, especially Dark Healing. If he gets to lay so much as a hand on Palpatine (no easy feat granted) it's over.

So yeah, against both of them at once Palpatine loses soundly.

EmperorSidious2
Nope.

In terms of pure power alone Exar Kun can contend with Palpatine (not beat him but contend certainly). Kun killed Odan-Urr (the Yoda of his era) with Force Wound (basically using the Force to give him a heart attack). Palpatine couldn't do that to Yoda.

Then there's Kun's mastery of Sith Sorcery. That's a huge edge right there. Yes Palpatine knows about Sith Sorcery and can use it himself but it's not his forte. He would have difficulty combating a master of Kun's level.

Krayt is also powerful enough to contend with Palpatine, seeing as he and Luke were able to defeat Abeloth, not to mention he willed himself back to life, again something Palpatine has never done. Plus he too has powers Palpatine can't really answer, especially Dark Healing. If he gets to lay so much as a hand on Palpatine (no easy feat granted) it's over.

This is DE Palpatine. Sidious arguably if not definitely s above Kun as of ROTS, he has made a huge power jump from ROTS to DE. Kun is outmatched and outgunned by Sidious. To compare Yoda to Odan Urr is obsurd. By the time Kun did that wasn't Odan extremely old, and out of his prime? His powers were extremely weak compared to what would be his prime so to say he is the Yoda of the era, you must mean in knowledge and wisdom, not actual skill in power.

Yes he has a very decisive edge, due to that being his prime power. However Sidious has very strong will, and that would allow him to resist, and then combine that with his own knowledge of sith Sorcerry I see being able to hold off Kun's Magic.

Sidious is able to retain his identity and escape the void through sheer force of will:

Palpatine's body was destroyed. Separated from his clones, Palpatine was forced to survive in the maddening, bodiless existence of the void. Through sheer will he retained his identity, crossing the gulf of space to again take up residence in his clone body.

Source: The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

Sidious has willed himself back to life. Also when he died it took every last dead Jedi too bring his spirit to the netherworld. Palpatine has much stronger TK and FL then Krayt, so he will be able to handle himself well agaisnt Krayt. Also what is Krayt going to do against Force Storm? Krayt has to touch Sidious, whcih I don't see happening. I don't say it's impossible just extremely unlikely, while Force Storm is something he can pull out at virtually anytime, it just takes an insane amount of power to control.

Now I don't contradict you, I do understand your position, and I don't detest it. I'm not debating on your decision cause I understand, what I am debating is your reasoning, becuase what you use I believe is already shown to be either false, or you may be mislead on your thoughts.

FreshestSlice
lol

Sidious wins

Sinious
Nope.

If you think haxx powers determine this, then Sidious' victory is even more guaranteed.

Abeloth feat was circumstantial. It's not like Krayt's support > the gap between Luke and Abeloth.

Sidious started the "Sith coming back from death" concept lol

This might be a good fight, but these two are not even on TPM Sidious level, let alone near DE Sidious level.

SunRazer
The idea that Odan-Urr is the Yoda of his era in terms of power because he's also old, wise and knowledgeable is kind of laughable. Sidious would destroy him with greater ease than Kun did.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
To compare Yoda to Odan Urr is obsurd. By the time Kun did that wasn't Odan extremely old, and out of his prime? His powers were extremely weak compared to what would be his prime so to say he is the Yoda of the era, you must mean in knowledge and wisdom, not actual skill in power.

Yoda was also extremely old and past his (physical) prime. Were his powers "extremely weak?" No they were not. There is absolutely no reason to assume that Odan-Urr's ability to use the Force had diminished just because of his age.

Yes he has a very decisive edge, due to that being his prime power. However Sidious has very strong will, and that would allow him to resist, and then combine that with his own knowledge of sith Sorcerry I see being able to hold off Kun's Magic.

A good point and I agree that Kun couldn't beat him alone. Give him a good fight, but not win.

Sidious has willed himself back to life.

Beg your pardon but no he didn't, he just hopped into a new body. He's never willed his actual, physically dead body to repair itself and revive.

Also when he died it took every last dead Jedi too bring his spirit to the netherworld.

Highly impressive certainly.

Palpatine has much stronger TK and FL then Krayt, so he will be able to handle himself well agaisnt Krayt.

I disagree. Stronger maybe but not by that much. Krayt was able to easily send Cade (a Skywalker) flying with a Force Push. He's very close to being on the same level in that regard.

Also what is Krayt going to do against Force Storm? Krayt has to touch Sidious, whcih I don't see happening. I don't say it's impossible just extremely unlikely, while Force Storm is something he can pull out at virtually anytime, it just takes an insane amount of power to control.

That is true but Palpatine doesn't normally whip out the Force Storm as his go-to opening move. He COULD certainly, but it's not his normal tactic.

Now I don't contradict you, I do understand your position, and I don't detest it. I'm not debating on your decision cause I understand, what I am debating is your reasoning, becuase what you use I believe is already shown to be either false, or you may be mislead on your thoughts.

I appreciate that. Thank you.

Sidious started the "Sith coming back from death" concept lol

Again, he just hopped into a new, intact body. He never willed his dead body to revive itself. That's a big difference.

EmperorSidious2
Yoda was also extremely old and past his (physical) prime. Were his powers "extremely weak?" No they were not. There is absolutely no reason to assume that Odan-Urr's ability to use the Force had diminished just because of his age.

A good point and I agree that Kun couldn't beat him alone. Give him a good fight, but not win.

Beg your pardon but no he didn't, he just hopped into a new body. He's never willed his actual, physically dead body to repair itself and revive.

Highly impressive certainly.

I disagree. Stronger maybe but not by that much. Krayt was able to easily send Cade (a Skywalker) flying with a Force Push. He's very close to being on the same level in that regard.

That is true but Palpatine doesn't normally whip out the Force Storm as his go-to opening move. He COULD certainly, but it's not his normal tactic.

I appreciate that. Thank you.

Again, he just hopped into a new, intact body. He never willed his dead body to revive itself. That's a big difference.

Yet we see Yoda actaully displaying large amounts of power and showing while age had taken its tole the power was still there and plenty of it. Odan on the other hand was not only long past his prime, but showed it. His powers were diminished and he showed that through battle. Also it is said Vodo Siask Bask is like the Mace Windu of the era. Are you now going to say that by Kun defeating Bask that gives him the qualifications to stand up to Windu? Windu would take down Bask in a duel.

Sidious is able to retain his identity and escape the void through sheer force of will:

Palpatine's body was destroyed. Separated from his clones, Palpatine was forced to survive in the maddening, bodiless existence of the void. Through sheer will he retained his identity, crossing the gulf of space to again take up residence in his clone body.

Source: The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

He basically did. He was able to retain his identity not something the sith normally do. It's the Jedi who can do that. So this shows a very impressive of his strength of,will to will himself as his original self back to life and it took every Jedi to bring him down. Also I'm not aware that Kun or Krayt were so powerful that when they died of a dark side nexus was created or they were ever stated to be a dark side nexus themselves.

Sidious was able to FL Luke in DE, and create force storms. I'm not seeing how Krayt being able to force push Cade Skywalker makes a difference. Sidious could do that also. Sidious as of ROTS is probably stronger than both these characters. Now you take it this is DE where his power has probably more than doubled, I'm not seeing how TK is close. All three are powerful but Sidious is the king here.

In the DE comics, Sidious like you said doesn't out of the gate do force storms. However once Luke disamred him, or he felt threatened he then created one. So I take that as, if Sidious loses the upper hand agaisnt these two, and gets any little time what so ever, force storm will pop up.

NewGuy01
Krayt's body also never really died, Chilled.

Col. Valerian
Heavy underestimation of Krayt and Kun going on around here.

AncientPower
Odan-Urr is old and weak and that is why he maintained telepathic communication with 10,000 Jedi simultaneously with no evident strain or difficulty.

The idea that Sidious is stomping Kun or Krayt is absolutely hysterical.

Sinious
Not seeing how it's funny to think that Sidious can defeat 2 opponents who can't even take on his TPM incarnation by themselves.

AncientPower
Massine lowballing is massive.

Sinious
Saying Plagueis > Kun or Krayt is not really lowballing them

Nephthys
Not seeing how it's funny to think that Sidious can defeat 2 opponents who can't even take on his TPM incarnation by themselves.

At the same time? You're insane, they destroy him. erm

Sinious
1 god tier force user > 2 really powerful force users smile

Nephthys
2 2nd tier Force Users > 1 1st tier Force User.

(assuming they are 2nd tier)

Sinious
What? Even TPM Sidious is arguably a tier above these fools. DE Sidious is on another level.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
2 2nd tier Force Users > 1 1st tier Force User.

(assuming they are 2nd tier)

Agreed.

Nephthys
What? Even TPM Sidious is arguably a tier above these fools. DE Sidious is on another level.

Well he isn't, so ok. Between amulet blasts, Kun's sorcery and Dark Transfer they can take him.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well he isn't, so ok. Between amulet blasts, Kun's sorcery and Dark Transfer they can take him. Pretty sure anyone except you and maybe 1 or 2 more people acept that TPM Sidious is superior to Kun and Krayt.

Selenial
I wouldn't actually put TPM Sidious above Krayt, but he's above Kun, yes.

I could see the team taking this in any incarnation that isn't DE, and they might even take 1-2 rounds from a Dark Empire Sidious simply because of Krayt. As it is however, I'd give this to Sidious more often than not.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sel, do you also rank Krayt as the 2nd-3rd strongest sith? smile

Nephthys
I find Kun's feats as a spirit to suggest he's easily on par with what TPM Sidious could accomplish personally.

Selenial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sel, do you also rank Krayt as the 2nd-3rd strongest sith? smile

mmm

Nope. But I also have Caedus and Valkorion above TPM Sidious, so that's kind of a given.

Syndicate
Originally posted by AncientPower
Honestly, I can't see Sidious taking a victory over both right away unless he goes for a Force Storm out of the gate, but I don't know how long he needs to gather such a powerful attack, anything short of an immediate attack is conceding the momentum to the team.

Remember that Krayt has tanked very strong powers himself and Kun's already formidable defenses are reinforced with an amulet, one of which Lucien Draay tanked a bombardment with. Anything less than a Force Storm is not beating that kind of defense quickly.

It stated he can conjure a force storm with mere inclination. Take that as you will.

AncientPower
Featless TPM Sidious > prime Kun? I'll get my coat because the PT wankers have become outright delusional.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which is why we need luminaries like Valkorion to cast the PT wankers aside. smile

Emperordmb
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111205740/5130127-screen+shot+2016-04-01+at+12.58.59+am.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.