Atom(Real Steel) boxing gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Atom is in a boxing gauntlet his movements are controlled by Charlie in Shadow mode. Can he clear and if not how far does he get? Standard boxing rules, and 5 rounds for each fight.

Atom is 7foot6 700lbs
1.Batman(Bale)
2.Bane(Hardy)
3.Punisher(Netflix)
4.Daredevil (Netflix)
5.Jessica Jones(Netflix)
6.Captain America(WS)
7.Luke Cage(Netflix)
8.Lizard(AS)

Jmanghan
Clears.

Time-Immemorial
Clears, that Robot was basically invincible.

Tattoos N Scars
I don't know. I think Lizard turns him to scrap.

HulkIsHulk
Yep goes up to lizard and then loses in a hard fight

FrothByte
He'll have trouble with the last 3. Cap is a lot more skilled than he is plus has enough strength to give him trouble. Problem is I'm unsure if Cap's durability can take enough hits from Atom. If this was a full on fight I'd give it to Cap. Boxing rules, probably edge to Atom.

Luke Cage will be tough to take down. But I just don't think he has enough skills to win the match.

Lizard destroys Atom.

golem370
Atom was extremely tough.

Tattoos N Scars
Yeah, he was a tough bot. I doubt Lizard would feel his punches. Even Spiderman didn't phase him much.

golem370
Atom will definitely not feel Lizards lol

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Yeah, he was a tough bot. I doubt Lizard would feel his punches. Even Spiderman didn't phase him much. If we're talking Lizard from Amazing Spiderman, Lizard loses.

To be fair, Spiderman I doubt could even hurt Atom with ANY punches or kicks, I think he's end up with a broken leg or fist if he did.

golem370
Spider-Man got a 4000pound car that was thrown I think he could do damage to Atom.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Jmanghan
To be fair, Spiderman I doubt could even hurt Atom with ANY punches or kicks, I think he's end up with a broken leg or fist if he did.
Bullshit

FrothByte
What exactly were Atom's strength feats? Other than punching it up with other roboxers, I don't recall it displaying strength and durability feats.

Tattoos N Scars
I think he kicked a dumpster and pushed it back. That's all I remember. I'd wager he MIGHT be in the 5 ton range.

FrothByte
Don't know, I'm pretty sure Cap can kick a dumpster and push it back too.

golem370
He did kick it more like brush up against it he also broke a fire hydrogen bumping up against while jogging. The pummeling Atom suprised Charlie he didn't think he was going to be that tough.

FrothByte
Ah yes, I remember the fire hydrant. I'd still put Lizard way above him in terms of durability and strength.

golem370
To heavily armored and powerful duke it out would be fun to see. Didn't one robot tackle a bull?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.