Who in the Movies could defeat Dr Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No prep one on one.

Time-Immemorial
No one..this thread is retarded.

golem370
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
No one..this thread is retarded.

I guess you would know being that you are retarded. eek!

Time-Immemorial
So you admit making stupid threads.

golem370
There are thousands of movie charactersthere might be one. Lawnmower Man?

Time-Immemorial
Not a chance. DM is a consciousness that has bonded with the universal quantum field. He can control anything within any verse that has quantum energy, he can control anything he choses to.

golem370
Sauron?

Time-Immemorial
He dies, and manhatten destroys the ring as well.

Inhuman
Bruce Almighty

Arachnid1
Adam West Batman and his anti-Manhattan spray

tkitna
Originally posted by Inhuman
Bruce Almighty

Nice call.

Silent Master
Just about any telepath.

golem370
How?

FrothByte
The Mask

Silent Master
Originally posted by golem370
How?

Mind control.

TheVaultDweller
Full powered Genie from Aladdin could give it a good go.

relentless1
I'm betting someone like Doc Strange could...we will have to wait and see what his magic can do of course but the only thing that can really cancel out science is magic so if he's even half of what he is in the comics onscreen then id say Strange could do it.

NemeBro
Genie from Aladdin, Sutter Cane from In the Mouth of Madness, Bruce and God from Bruce Almighty, any telepath that could beat him to the draw, Galactus and Silver Surfer from that shitty FF movie, probably the Celestial seen in GotG, the Djinn from Wishmaster when unbound from what I've heard, all come to mind as film characters who either can or have a shot.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just about any telepath.

Not really, and no.

0mega Spawn
Nobody he can re create himself from nothing...

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
Genie from Aladdin, Sutter Cane from In the Mouth of Madness, Bruce and God from Bruce Almighty, any telepath that could beat him to the draw, Galactus and Silver Surfer from that shitty FF movie, probably the Celestial seen in GotG, the Djinn from Wishmaster when unbound from what I've heard, all come to mind as film characters who either can or have a shot.

Just to add a few to this list, the boy from the Cornfield, the guy from Time Bandits and Lucy at 100% would also have a fairly good chance at beating him.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Adam West Batman and his anti-Manhattan spray Originally posted by Inhuman
Bruce Almighty
Yep, yup.

Silent Master
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yep, yup.

True, Dr M also has no TP resistance feats so you can add just about anyone capable of mental attacks.

Scoobless
Devil Liz Hurley from Bedazzled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.