Novel Vitiate vs Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place on flat neutral terrain.

FreshestSlice
Kek

carthage
Vitiate turns him into his secret weapon with TP enabled

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate

FreshestSlice
Didn't you read the comic, LeGenD? Marek is obviously above all mortals and immortals.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Didn't you read the comic, LeGenD? Marek is obviously above all mortals and immortals.
stick out tongue

So others should bend the knee to his majesty?

Nephthys
Novel Vitiate is superior to Prime Vader regardless of canon or Legend. Marek isn't in his ballpark.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Novel Vitiate is superior to Prime Vader regardless of canon or Legend. Marek isn't in his ballpark.
thumb up

Syndicate
Vitiate should take it as his power isn't spread out among multiple bodies by this point.

FreshestSlice
His power is never spread out over multiple bodies ever. What the hell are you talking about?

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
His power is never spread out over multiple bodies ever. What the hell are you talking about?

That's what skillz and Ant told me.

FreshestSlice
You keep saying someone's told you something, and yet never have they corroborated this.

Syndicate
If I'm wrong my apologies but I remember asking about Vitiate before and I was told by either Ant or Skillz ( I can't remember as it was a while back ) that Vitiate's power was separated into multiple bodies after his confrontation with Revan. I believe it was Ant now that I think about it. If they don't corroborate it then I don't what to tell you.

FreshestSlice
Vitiate uses different vessels because he doesn't have a body. It has nothing to do with splitting it among people.

Nephthys
Ant has made the argument before that Novel Vitiate was much more powerful than he was in game because his power wasn't spread out.

Syndicate
Cool.

FreshestSlice
Either way, it's still not true, and using an argument Ant made months-years ago doesn't really pertain to the now.

Nephthys
It does when he makes the same argument.

FreshestSlice
Well yeah, but I'm talking to Syndicate, not you.

Syndicate
Eh? I'm not making any argument. That's simply what I was told by Ant and I assumed it was backed up by a credible source. Apparently not.

Beniboybling
First mistake. smile

Syndicate
I guess so.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lmfao. Ant and I were discussing just last night whether or not Novel Vitiate was even as powerful as spirit Valkorion. There's no way in hell Ant believes Novel Vitiate is his peak, kek.

Zenwolf
If this battle takes place on neutral ground, how're we gauging Vitiate exactly when his presence and force showings were on a nexus? The novel in its entirety with Vitiate is on Dromund Kass which is a nexus right?

I mean I'm not saying he isn't more powerful, I'm just asking how to gauge it.

Tondemonai
Top kek Vitiate roflstomps. Also lmao @ the thought of Novel Vitiate being featless. Around a millennia before the novel, but longer, he used TP to dominate the minds of 8,000 Sith. That's more than enough to say he can just mind-rape Marek so hard he implodes.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lmfao. Ant and I were discussing just last night whether or not Novel Vitiate was even as powerful as spirit Valkorion. There's no way in hell Ant believes Novel Vitiate is his peak, kek.

Where has he gone? Did he abandon KMC to go full time on CV?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's on a 90 day ban rn. Not sure how long till he can return.

JKBart
Around 28 days left.

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

*Shrug* That's what he said a few months ago when you made the anhero forum.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Syndicate
If I'm wrong my apologies but I remember asking about Vitiate before and I was told by either Ant or Skillz ( I can't remember as it was a while back ) that Vitiate's power was separated into multiple bodies after his confrontation with Revan. I believe it was Ant now that I think about it. If they don't corroborate it then I don't what to tell you.
He was referring to Vitiate using vessels such as Voices and Children simultaneously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.