World Breaker Hulk Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
EVERYBODY knows for a fact that world breaker hulk has destroyed the equivalent of over a billion planets with his physical strength when he collided with betty.

what two herald/trans level beings can replicate this feat?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ghostman
EVERYBODY knows for a fact that world breaker hulk has destroyed the equivalent of over a billion planets with his physical strength when he collided with betty.

Wonder Woman and Supergirl

carver9
Jubilee and Robin

Rao Kal El

I don't, Where did you get those numbers?

ghostman
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I don't, Where did you get those numbers?

h1a8.

celeyhyga17

Anyone provided you have a wishing well.
shifty

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Anyone provided you have a wishing well.
shifty

And a Dark dimension evil face

h1a8.

Honestly not sure. That is a shared planet busting feat on a dimension where matter behaves differently

Sin I AM
Im not exactly sure what happened in hotm honestly.

Surtur
The better challenge is who does the KMC version of WBH NOT defeat in a fight? I'm guessing the list is something like "God" and that is it. Oh and of course by "God" I mean Superman.

Pretty much making a fight between WBH and Superman should be like when matter and anti-matter come into contact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.