Marvel Mega battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alpsman123
Thanos (Full power, No IG, Cosmic cube or HOTU)

vs

Onslaught (Final Form)

vs

Galactus (Full Power)

vs

Terminus (Full Power)

vs

Dormammu

vs

Red Skull (with Cosmic Cube)

vs

Maestro

vs

Korvac

vs

Destroyer Armour

vs

Apocalypse

Battle takes place in New York city, a fight to the death and only one winner.

Sin I AM
Korvac stomps.

Apoc, Maestro, and i wana say thanos dont belong here. Onslaught either but i guess you're going off implied power as opposed to actual feats. Dont know much about terminus except a f4 meeting. Destroyer is good depending on who's behind the wheel. If its empty hd may get slagged.Never seen a full powered Galactus, closet thing is the one who fought the no name celestials. Red skull is ok if its the old cc if its a new one he gets beaten that leaves Dormammu who always seemed weak to me outside his dimension. Meh

alpsman123
Update.
The Destroyer is being controlled by Loki.

Sin I AM
Still wanna say Korvac. He did iirc owned elders..but my memory on the subj is cloudy because he also was losing to an avengers team (pis but still) plus i dont think the power was his own unless u mean korvac after he absorbed all that power then its spite. After him its Galan and the hell lord then Skull and onslaught etc

byrdgang21
Big G

Surtur
Galactus seems to be the most powerful on the list.

Genii96
Galactus eats them

alpsman123
It is the old Cosmic Cube that Red Skull possesses in this battle which I found out he used to both defeat Galactus and Korvac. Also if you do not know who Terminus, is he is a machine built to kill Celestials and he is incredibly powerful.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Still wanna say Korvac. He did iirc owned elders..but my memory on the subj is cloudy because he also was losing to an avengers team (pis but still) plus i dont think the power was his own unless u mean korvac after he absorbed all that power then its spite. After him its Galan and the hell lord then Skull and onslaught etc Korvac at full power is a fraction of Galactus' power

alpsman123
How about if I added Amatsu-Mikaboshi into the battle.

Horrificus
If Dormammu is allowed full power for this, he is top dog.
He is the only one on the list that actually fought and was a threat to Eternity.

None of the others can say the same.

Genii96
Eternity beat dormammu so bad he scattered his essence accross 12 dimensions iirc,eternity deeming you a threat dosent always mean power wise

Horrificus
Originally posted by Genii96
Eternity beat dormammu so bad he scattered his essence accross 12 dimensions iirc,eternity deeming you a threat dosent always mean power wise being defeated by Eternity is not a detail that will work very well in lowballing a character.

Eternity still was unable to destroy Dormammu. He banished him. And he came right back and went after Eternity again.

Horrificus
Also, Dormammu has succeeded in defeating Eternity in the past. He has been in the books a lot longer than the past decade, but u have to read them.
Lay off the wiki.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Surtur
Galactus seems to be the most powerful on the list.

By a decent amount to aside from Dorm, and maybe Korvac or Tyrant.

Why is Thanos, Apocalypse, and Maestro here? Unless this is COC Maestro he gets one shotted by everybody right after he one shots Apoc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.