DCEU Team runs into the MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
How Far, they go...

initial fight - Batman (without prep), Zod, Namek, Fora, Superman, Diana, Doomsday at the end of the movie.

second round - Batman (with 1 month of prep), , Zod, Namek, Fora, Superman, Diana, Doomsday eats 2 nukes before jumping into the fight.

third round - Batman (with 1 year of prep), , Zod, Namek, Fora, Superman, Diana, Doomsday eats 10 nukes before the fight.

Scoobless
Odin depowers and banishes them all to the land of cabbage farts.

danielgamer
Originally posted by Scoobless

Well, I think ODIN needs to touch someone to Banish them. Like Thor. If no, them no one in DCEU can be touch.

Surtur
I'm not sure why you feel what Odin did to Thor can be done to anyone, at least when it comes to taking away power. Not to mention it's not like he did it just by waving his hand.

Actually I don't even recall Odin having any durability feats and he certainly doesn't get spotted Thor's feats. So Odin is obliterated by Superman.

quanchi112
Dcu gets stomped.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dcu gets stomped.

I actually agree with you. I mean the entirety of the MCU includes civilizations with advanced technology, etc. there is no way this team could defeat that entire universe.

Tattoos N Scars
Batman collects the stones first for the IG

/thread

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Scoobless

Idiotic answer, Odin has never de powered anyone besides his son. Zero proof to suggest he can take other peoples powers that are not Asgardian.

FrothByte
The only real threat I could think of in the MCU are the Asgardians and other alien lifeforms like Ronan and the infinity gauntlet. Earth MCU doesn't have anything to stop the DCEU team.

Tattoos N Scars
Nah . Even Thanos would get pimpslapped out of chair by Supes.

Psychotron
Odin got killed by Loki, he can't be that tough.

Surtur
We don't know what Loki did to Odin, we don't know if he killed him or tricked him or whatever. Though since Loki himself was tricked by Black Widow..Odin being tricked by Loki would make Odin look ESPECIALLY bad then, because wow when Black Widow can trick you..yeah,

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
Odin got killed by Loki, he can't be that tough. Do you realize how retarded you sound ?

Psychotron
Do you realize how retarded you sound ?

What feats does MCU Odin have?

quanchi112
What feats does MCU Odin have? You claimed since Loki killed Odin when we don't know the details this somehow means something. Context is everything. Do you honestly think Loki is more formidable than Odin ? Stay on point and show some intelligence.

Psychotron
Do you honestly think Loki is more formidable than Odin ?

Give me Odin feats that prove otherwise.

quanchi112
Give me Odin feats that prove otherwise. Depowering Thor and him on the battlefield. You don't know the context so acting like this vague end is proof is hilarious. It's downright pathetic.

relentless1
Tthe Kryptonians and Wonder Woman alone could wipe out most of the MCU, wait and see what Thanos has to offer but so far MCU gets stomped, nobody has shown power levels on DCEUs level yet, not even Odin who seems to just be a narcoleptic old man and not much use at all.

Tattoos N Scars
You claimed since Loki killed Odin when we don't know the details this somehow means something. Context is everything. Do you honestly think Loki is more formidable than Odin ? Stay on point and show some intelligence.

You ignore context concerning DC characters. You fail to mention that Batman could only hang with Superman due to kryptonite weakness. So, don't b!tch about context.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
You ignore context concerning DC characters. You fail to mention that Batman could only hang with Superman due to kryptonite weakness. So, don't b!tch about context. He has the reflexes and skills to hit him with the Knite and to survive his attacks when it wasn't working. I've never ignored that. Superman wasn't fast enough to avoid a human being with a weapon.

Tattoos N Scars
He has the reflexes and skills to hit him with the Knite and to survive his attacks when it wasn't working. I've never ignored that. Superman wasn't fast enough to avoid a human being with a weapon.

Superman was holding back. He even said if he wanted Bats dead, he would be.

quanchi112
Superman was holding back. He even said if he wanted Bats dead, he would be. He wanted to win and fought. He didn't win. Superman saying some thing doesn't make it a fact. He lost. Batman stepped on his chest and Lois needed to save his life. Canon.

Tattoos N Scars
If no kryptonite was used in movie, would Batman win?

quanchi112
If no kryptonite was used in movie, would Batman win? Speculative nonsense. I only argue what I see not based off imagination.

Henry_Pym
Quan is right, Supes failed to dodge the K-nite after seeing its effects. His flight speed is high, but honestly Tony's is better. Superman's best reflex feat was catching Doomsday's punch and DD couldn't tag Bats.

relentless1
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Quan is right, Supes failed to dodge the K-nite after seeing its effects. His flight speed is high, but honestly Tony's is better. Superman's best reflex feat was catching Doomsday's punch and DD couldn't tag Bats.

How is Tonys flight better? Superman breaks the sound barrier every time he takes off, I can't say the same for Iron Man

Psychotron
Depowering Thor and him on the battlefield. You don't know the context so acting like this vague end is proof is hilarious. It's downright pathetic.

Great, he can depower Thor. How would that be useful against someone else?

Psychotron

That's retarded. Superman failed to dodge when he was depowered.

quanchi112
Great, he can depower Thor. How would that be useful against someone else? Odin is the most powerful asgardian. It's pretty obvious and seeing him on the battlefield is greater than Loki who has always been Thor's whipping boy.

quanchi112
That's retarded. Superman failed to dodge when he was depowered. His powers returned. Quit making shit up you can't prove.

Henry_Pym
That's retarded. Superman failed to dodge when he was depowered. was he also depowered when he threw Batman through a wall that survived DD's muto style HV?

Robtard
We see Superman's reflexes when he easily catches the first K-nite grenade. The one that hit him later we don't know how fully powered up he was.

We also see his speed-flying when he saves Lois, tearing the African warlord off her before he can fire a shot

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by relentless1
How is Tonys flight better? Superman breaks the sound barrier every time he takes off, I can't say the same for Iron Man Ironman flew from California to non-descript Arab-Stan and back within a timeframe that no one realized he was missing. Even if we assume it was a full day he circled effectively the entire globe in a few hours. (Stopping for 2 fights in the middle)

Supes best feat is flying to South America/Mexico in a little less time. From Kansas.

Robtard
Ironman flew from California to non-descript Arab-Stan and back within a timeframe that no one realized he was missing. Even if we assume it was a full day he circled effectively the entire globe in a few hours. (Stopping for 2 fights in the middle)

Supes best feat is flying to South America/Mexico in a little less time. From Kansas.

Nah. In Mos he flew exactly half way around the planet in a few minutes. Zod's ship in Metropolis, to the terraforming machine in the Indian Ocean, which were directly across the globe from each other according to satellite images.

Henry_Pym
In movie time, the military got all their stuff together at the same time. I mean we are fast but we aren't that fast.

Robtard
That seemed to take a bit longer, while Superman was fighting the machine's tentacle-rape attacks etc, the military loaded Superman's ship onto a carrier-plane (C10?) and flew it to Metropolis

Robtard
If no kryptonite was used in movie, would Batman win?

If you have to ask this question, surely you must realize you're dealing with an imbecile

Psychotron
Odin is the most powerful asgardian. It's pretty obvious and seeing him on the battlefield is greater than Loki who has always been Thor's whipping boy.

Show me feats, Quan.

was he also depowered when he threw Batman through a wall that survived DD's muto style HV?

Obviously. He needed two arms to lift and toss Batman when before he was sending him flying with a casual push. Superman was far from full strength.

Time-Immemorial
DCU wins, If Thanos with IG was here, its possible based on hypothetical showings he would win.

Most of the people in this verse besides the Top Tier Marvel guys would be one shotted and present no challenge.

DD is the Trump card here as well.

Mike82
Scarlet Witch and Vision solo. Then they run off and get married.

The dark and brooding DCEU cries because they can't stand happiness.

Time-Immemorial
Scarlet is a glass canon, she is one of the first to die. Vision lacks feats to anything higher then cannon fodder.

tkitna
Wonder how Phoenix would have faired against DD

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Robtard
Nah. In Mos he flew exactly half way around the planet in a few minutes. Zod's ship in Metropolis, to the terraforming machine in the Indian Ocean, which were directly across the globe from each other according to satellite images. Supes heard Lois scream as she fell from a skyscraper and returned to Metropolis from the Antarctic in time to catch her before she was even half way down the skyscraper. Thats a ridiculous speed feat, and not one IM has a chance in hell at matching.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Mike82
Scarlet Witch and Vision solo. Then they run off and get married.

The dark and brooding DCEU cries because they can't stand happiness.

Lol, what's Wanda gonna do, make Doomsday even more mad? She'll get blitzed by Superman before she has a chance to think. Vision didn't do anything impressive, he gets DOOMED pretty quickly.

Zack M
DCEU destroys.

quanchi112
Show me feats, Quan.

Obviously. He needed two arms to lift and toss Batman when before he was sending him flying with a casual push. Superman was far from full strength. I already told you why and portrayal matters. Odin is greater than Thor who is greater than Loki. Quit being obtuse.

Psychotron
I already told you why and portrayal matters. Odin is greater than Thor who is greater than Loki. Quit being obtuse.

Loki and Thor are gnats compared to Superman and Doomsday. Odin needs feats to play here.

quanchi112
Loki and Thor are gnats compared to Superman and Doomsday. Odin needs feats to play here. No, they are not. Batman beat Superman. Quit lying. A human being crushed Superman. Canon.

Psychotron
No, they are not. Batman beat Superman. Quit lying. A human being crushed Superman. Canon.

With Kryptonite. Stop pretending that wasn't the only reason Batman didn't get spanked.

quanchi112
With Kryptonite. Stop pretending that wasn't the only reason Batman didn't get spanked. Yes, but he needed the skill to tag him twice. If Superman was beyond him he'd have never hit him either either shot. He failed to destroy the suit. Sad.

Psychotron
Yes, but he needed the skill to tag him twice. If Superman was beyond him he'd have never hit him either either shot. He failed to destroy the suit. Sad.

He got tagged because he didn't know about the Kryptonite, but you already know this.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Supes heard Lois scream as she fell from a skyscraper and returned to Metropolis from the Antarctic in time to catch her before she was even half way down the skyscraper. Thats a ridiculous speed feat, and not one IM has a chance in hell at matching.

Im glad someone else remembered this, Pretty much a light speed feat.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by tkitna
Wonder how Phoenix would have faired against DD

Just power him up further.

quanchi112
He got tagged because he didn't know about the Kryptonite, but you already know this. Not the second time. Quit lying. You need to back your claims.

Psychotron
Not the second time. Quit lying. You need to back your claims.

He still hadn't fully recovered from the first hit when he got hit again. And you know this.

quanchi112
He still hadn't fully recovered from the first hit when he got hit again. And you know this. He was immune to Batman so no the movie portrayed his powers came back not that he was wounded or fatigued.

Psychotron
He was immune to Batman so no the movie portrayed his powers came back not that he was wounded or fatigued.

Being immune to Batman's hits doesn't mean anything. He exterted effort when he threw Batman, when he could manhandle him with a simple push before, so he was clearly not at 100%.

quanchi112
Being immune to Batman's hits doesn't mean anything. He exterted effort when he threw Batman, when he could manhandle him with a simple push before, so he was clearly not at 100%. That showed the Knite wore off. Looks like roids have addled your brain. Quit ignoring the obvious you fanboy.

Psychotron
That showed the Knite wore off. Looks like roids have addled your brain. Quit ignoring the obvious you fanboy.

Only partially. If he was at full power he could simply dodged the grenade.

As for the roid comment, I'll take that as a compliment because I'm natty.

quanchi112
Only partially. If he was at full power he could simply dodged the grenade.

As for the roid comment, I'll take that as a compliment because I'm natty. What proof do you have he was at full power and that his durability returned and not his speed ? That's called shitty debating saying so and so would happen without proof or common sense.

You act crazy so take that as a compliment.

Psychotron
What proof do you have he was at full power and that his durability returned and not his speed ? That's called shitty debating saying so and so would happen without proof or common sense.

You act crazy so take that as a compliment.

Because at full power Superman moves at supersonic speeds. He casually caught the grenade the first time. He couldn't do it the second time. Think for once in your life.

That's just nonsense.

Time-Immemorial
Yea that was a sick feat, so he does have combat super speed like people were saying he doens't.

He also flew from the Artic to Metropolis to catch lois from falling from the building. Light speed feat.

Psychotron
Watch Quanny low ball it.

quanchi112
Because at full power Superman moves at supersonic speeds. He casually caught the grenade the first time. He couldn't do it the second time. Think for once in your life.

That's just nonsense. Events don't play out exactly the same you idiot. We see his powers returned that doesn't mean durability only you inbreed.

Batman broke him. MARTHAAAAA!

playa1258
Yeah Supes would obviously not at full power yet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Yeah Supes would obviously not at full power yet. Prove it. You made the claim.

Time-Immemorial
Watch Quanny low ball it.

Quan low ball? No way

Psychotron
Events don't play out exactly the same you idiot. We see his powers returned that doesn't mean durability only you inbreed.

Batman broke him. MARTHAAAAA!

Oh, events the play out exactly the same, sure. You have no argument.

quanchi112
Oh, events the play out exactly the same, sure. You have no argument. Superman's powers returned that was obvious. He was caught. If you feel otherwise prove it.

Psychotron
Superman's powers returned that was obvious. He was caught. If you feel otherwise prove it.

I already did. Superman was clearly weaker than before getting hit by the Kryptonite, otherwise he wouldn't have needed to hands to toss Batman.

quanchi112
I already did. Superman was clearly weaker than before getting hit by the Kryptonite, otherwise he wouldn't have needed to hands to toss Batman. That isn't proving it. His powers returned hence why batman was unable to physically affect him.

Psychotron
That isn't proving it.

How is it not proof? Superman could manhandle him before the Kryptonite, but couldn't after the Kryptonite. It's clear as day.

quanchi112
How is it not proof? Superman could manhandle him before the Kryptonite, but couldn't after the Kryptonite. It's clear as day. He still could manhandle him. He was immune to his attacks it doesn't get any clearer.

Psychotron
He still could manhandle him. He was immune to his attacks it doesn't get any clearer.

And yet he needed considerable effort just to toss him a few feet when he could send him flying with a casual push before. He wasn't at 100%, deal with it.

quanchi112
And yet he needed considerable effort just to toss him a few feet when he could send him flying with a casual push before. He wasn't at 100%, deal with it. We see characters punch and drive characters back considerable distances and others times they don't move back anywhere close to that. We don't claim every punch that failed to do so was weakened. laughing out loud

Psychotron
We see characters punch and drive characters back considerable distances and others times they don't move back anywhere close to that. We don't claim every punch that failed to do so was weakened. laughing out loud

Because in most instances there's no weakness exploitation involved, dumbass.

quanchi112
Because in most instances there's no weakness exploitation involved, dumbass. It was made clear when the Knite wore off. The movie makes it clear but your fanboyism doesn't want to hear it.

Psychotron
It was made clear when the Knite wore off. The movie makes it clear but your fanboyism doesn't want to hear it.

Keep ignoring context if you want, there rest of us aren't as biased as you.

quanchi112
Keep ignoring context if you want, there rest of us aren't as biased as you. My point is clear you are making shit up. It's sad.

Psychotron
My point is clear you are making shit up. It's sad.

The only sad thing is your determination to lowball.

quanchi112
The only sad thing is your determination to lowball. There is no Lowballing there is simply facts. Do not ignore them.

Psychotron
There is no Lowballing there is simply facts. Do not ignore them.

Yeah, sure. You ignoring that Batman only won via Kryptonite and because Superman didn't want to fight is not lowballing. Not at all.

quanchi112
Yeah, sure. You ignoring that Batman only won via Kryptonite and because Superman didn't want to fight is not lowballing. Not at all. He had the reflexes to hit him with the Knite and superman definitely attacked him. Batman won despite his powers returning.

Psychotron
He had the reflexes to hit him with the Knite and superman definitely attacked him. Batman won despite his powers returning.

But they weren't fully returned which is the point.

quanchi112
But they weren't fully returned which is the point. You need to prove it. He was unable to physically affect him. He still won. Superman is weak and dead. wink

Psychotron
You need to prove it. He was unable to physically affect him. He still won. Superman is weak and dead. wink

Batman's suit has no strength feats, that it couldn't affect him doesn't mean anything. On the othe hand, we saw that Superman wasn't as strong as he was before the Kryptonite since he couldn't just manhandle Batman with one hand like he did before.

quanchi112
Batman's suit has no strength feats, that it couldn't affect him doesn't mean anything. On the othe hand, we saw that Superman wasn't as strong as he was before the Kryptonite since he couldn't just manhandle Batman with one hand like he did before. We see when he was weakened that Batman could affect him. When his strength returned he couldn't. It's pretty easy to follow, kid. I gave various examples of this in fiction. You're an idiot and a fanboy who doesn't even care about the character which makes the time you spend here laughable.

Psychotron
We see when he was weakened that Batman could affect him. When his strength returned he couldn't. It's pretty easy to follow, kid. I gave various examples of this in fiction. You're an idiot and a fanboy who doesn't even care about the character which makes the time you spend here laughable.

No, you failed to adress my points so you had to reach into other movies. That's all that this is - reaching.

quanchi112
No, you failed to adress my points so you had to reach into other movies. That's all that this is - reaching. I said this happens all the time and the excuse they are weaker is laughable like all the time you waste on a site you don't care about. Get a life, loser.

Psychotron
I said this happens all the time and the excuse they are weaker is laughable like all the time you waste on a site you don't care about. Get a life, loser.

The sad thing is I just pass the time here when I'm working, while this place IS your life.

CPT Space Bomb
Nah . Even Thanos would get pimpslapped out of chair by Supes.
Odin got killed by Loki, he can't be that tough. You should have to have a license to post on these forums. Trash like this being seen by anyone is a travesty.

quanchi112
The sad thing is I just pass the time here when I'm working, while this place IS your life. You already admitted you don't care and come here because you're an idiot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
You should have to have a license to post on these forums. Trash like this being seen by anyone is a travesty. He is very stupid. I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.