Thragg VERSUS Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thragg

VERSUS

Savage Hulk

NO BFR!

carver9
Why Savage Hulk? This site is saying Thragg is operating at trans tier. Thraag gets his teeth punched in.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Why Savage Hulk? This site is saying Thragg is operating at trans tier. Thraag gets his teeth punched in.

Savage Hulk is the most powerful incarnation of the character by feats!

Must I educate you about EVERY DAMN THING?!!!!

DarkSaint85
Could go either way.

This was against Gladiator. Am interested in Carver's POV.

Khazra Reborn
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103797/2223682-inv_89_018.jpg

DarkSaint85
Thing is...Hulk has an insane regen factor. So he will remain fresh, whilst Thragg will slowly be whittled down.

Hulk wins.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thing is...Hulk has an insane regen factor. So he will remain fresh, whilst Thragg will slowly be whittled down.

Hulk wins. how's he even gonna touch him when thragg has such a massive speed advantage?

carver9
The same way he touch every other being with super speed. Remember, Hulk blitzed a being who flies the cosmos at light speed. Thragg best bet is to bfr him, since thats off, Thragg gets massacred. Asking how Hulk touch Thragg is like asking how can Majestic pull a single win against Surfer, let alone touch him.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Savage Hulk is the most powerful incarnation of the character by feats!

Must I educate you about EVERY DAMN THING?!!!!

So Savage Hulk can pull a majjority against WWH?

Galan007
Thragg.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
insane regen factor

He doesn't have as many showings as his fans would like him to.

Sometimes a single stab takes care of hulkieboy.

deathslash
The same way he touch every other being with super speed. Remember, Hulk blitzed a being who flies the cosmos at light speed. Thragg best bet is to bfr him, since thats off, Thragg gets massacred. Asking how Hulk touch Thragg is like asking how can Majestic pull a single win against Surfer, let alone touch him. I think that you know just as well as I do just how ridiculous that statement is. We all know that characters in comics don't fight nearly as well as they should. They don't use even half of their powers and most certainly don't use them in very creative ways to win their fights. Thragg, on the other hand, uses all of his abilities and has no qualms about speed blitzing people from the get go.

No it isn't. It like asking how batman even manages to touch the flash. Physically, they're roughly equal, but one guy has speed that would make the other look like a living statue.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
I think that you know just as well as I do just how ridiculous that statement is. We all know that characters in comics don't fight nearly as well as they should. They don't use even half of their powers and most certainly don't use them in very creative ways to win their fights. Thragg, on the other hand, uses all of his abilities and has no qualms about speed blitzing people from the get go.

No it isn't. It like asking how batman even manages to touch the flash. Physically, they're roughly equal, but one guy has speed that would make the other look like a living statue.

What fight has he been in where someone was a statue? Also, I feel safe at saying Hulk would tag him.

Lol...you're talking about fts but in the same sentence say Thagg is in Hulk tier strength wise. Based off fts, he's not close and he sure as hell doesn't have Hulk durability showings.

Galan007
An injured Thragg(his intestines were literally hanging out of his abdomen, ffs) and BB were moving around the planet so fast during their battle that even Space Racer couldn't lock onto their position at any given moment--and they were moving at those speeds after having already fought for dayS on end. He also used his speed advantage against Mark and Nolan.

So unlike most comic characters with super-speed, Thragg actually uses his in battle--Hulk isn't touching him unless he allows it. Couple that with his trans-level strength, absolutely ridiculous damage-soak, and bloodlusted mindset(he typically kills his opponents as quickly/efficiently as possible), and Hulk is completely phucked, imo.

deathslash
Originally posted by Galan007
An injured Thragg(his intestines were literally hanging out of his abdomen, ffs) and BB were moving around the planet so fast during their battle that even Space Racer couldn't lock onto their position at any given moment--and they were moving at those speeds after having already fought for dayS on end. He also used his speed advantage against Mark and Nolan.

So unlike most comic characters with super-speed, Thragg actually uses his in battle--Hulk isn't touching him unless he allows it. Couple that with his trans-level strength, absolutely ridiculous damage-soak, and bloodlusted mindset(he typically kills his opponents as quickly/efficiently as possible), and Hulk is completely phucked, imo. thumb up thank you. A guy that zips around a planet so fast that an intergalactic marksman can't even pin him down shouldn't get hit by the Hulk unless he allows it.

zopzop
Hulk 10/10.

Thragg wins only via BFR.

Khazra Reborn
I re-read a few of Thragg's appearances today, and his durability (especially to blunt force) isn't quite as lacking as I thought. Tyrannosaurus broke his claws and teeth on Thragg's face, and Mark smashed up his hands just hitting him in the body.

Hulk has good regen, but Thragg will just tear his head off, at the jump.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I re-read a few of Thragg's appearances today, and his durability (especially to blunt force) isn't quite as lacking as I thought. Tyrannosaurus broke his claws and teeth on Thragg's face, and Mark smashed up his hands just hitting him in the body.

Hulk has good regen, but Thragg will just tear his head off, at the jump.
thumb up

Minus the head tearing.

Thragg takes it more often than not. Only reason it's not overwhelming for me is a Viltrumite's lack of versatility. Yes he has a speed advantage, but Hulk will get his shots in. In those moments where Hulk connects, the more he will shine because he's probably the best h2h high tier brawler(hero) this side of Superman. Thragg will be forced to take it to him in a straight cqc brawl where Hulk's advantages(healing/growing strength) will come into play.

carver9
The longer the fight goes on the worst chances Thragg has to win and this will be a long battle. Hulk is the best h2h fighter, his powers are built around being the most powerful fist to fist combatant and Thragg isn't taking that title. He gets merked for a healthy majority but he does make a fight out of it.

Hulk isnt a fighter that gets weaker as the fight goes on. He is the ultimate brick.

Galan007
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Hulk has good regen, but Thragg will just tear his head off, at the jump. Agreed.

Hulk's 'average' strength-level isn't even close to Thragg's--it would take him a good deal of time/rage to get to that level, imo... And unlike most anyone Hulk has fought before: Thragg actually uses ALL of his abilities to their potential in battle. He doesn't job, and/or witlessly toy with his opponents. He kills them as quickly/efficiently as possible. End of story.

So I do believe he'd kill Hulk via speedblitz + limb-removal immediately after the battle begins. I'm not lowballing Hulk by any means--that's just how Thragg operates.

carver9
Remove limbs?

One Big Mob
More like Fagg, right Carve?

Plus he looks like Freddie Mercury too, so this battle naturally ends with Hulk giving him aids via anal injection.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.