Negan vs Jesus h2h only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Negan

Vs

Jesus

H2H

Fight takes place in front all the communities

StiltmanFTW
Well. That's pretty obvious. Jesus.

Galan007
This 'fight' already happened in the comics:
http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24715840_The_Walking_Dead_114-005.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24715841_The_Walking_Dead_114-006.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24715842_The_Walking_Dead_114-007.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24715843_The_Walking_Dead_114-008.jpg

So yeah, Jesus stomps. Easily.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, it's really just that simple. Happened on panel.

I'm really gonna be bothered by Negan's lack of swearing in the TV show sad

cdtm
Thought certain kinds of swearing was legal these days.

If South Park can make a show about it...

StiltmanFTW
AMC doesn't have any of it... they're not HBO...

... they're smoking a lot in the show instead, though.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Neither is Comedy Central, though. Didn't you see the one where they said the "S" word 100 times, uncensored, with a little counter in the corner?

StiltmanFTW
I have no idea why AMC doesn't allow swearing. Maybe Chuck Norris threatened them, he's known for his zero tolerance against cursing stick out tongue

Galan007
I'm really gonna be bothered by Negan's lack of swearing in the TV show sad I honestly don't know how they can do his dialogue justice without the constant profanity... That's a huge part of what makes his character so great. smile

SquallX
AMC might surprise, never know.

Surtur
We already had a "Negan vs Jesus" thread guys:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t624266.html

Galan007
HA! icwutudidthere. shifty

lawest9
This is a blasphemous and idiotic thread, and totally disrespectful to the true creator God. This is a comics forum pitting superheroes and cosmic characters against one another, keep this separate from the things of God please.

the Darkone
Off subject, I feel this Sunday Negan is going too kill at least two people in ricks group, just having a bad feeling besides glenn

One Big Mob
Originally posted by lawest9
This is a blasphemous and idiotic thread, and totally disrespectful to the true creator God. This is a comics forum pitting superheroes and cosmic characters against one another, keep this separate from the things of God please. I hope this is a serious post

Badabing
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I hope this is a serious post I was going to address his post but wasn't sure if it was serious.

Surtur

I'm just waiting for zombie Don Draper to show up and give them some Lucky Strikes.

lawest9
I hope this is a serious post Oh yes..............I am deadly serious.

cdtm
Originally posted by the Darkone
Off subject, I feel this Sunday Negan is going too kill at least two people in ricks group, just having a bad feeling besides glenn

The sites are claiming Negan offers Maggie out of her misery.

Bet she's the one sacrificed on the show.

StiltmanFTW
Oh yes..............I am deadly serious.

A bit too early for April Fools' laughing out loud

lawest9
A bit too early for April Fools' laughing out loud That's alright, if those of you believe it is alright to blend these fantasies in with the true things of God...........then we know who the fools really are. This is no joke here people.

The Nuul
I want Eugene to Rambo some muthf*ckas' again. he's the true leader of Rick's group thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by The Nuul
I want Eugene to Rambo some muthf*ckas' again. he's the true leader of Rick's group thumb up

He becomes leader of the Hilltop Colony.

Calling it now. TV Eugene becomes baddass enough where he punches the the wanna be "most interesting man in the world".

StiltmanFTW
^ No. Just no.

That's alright, if those of you believe it is alright to blend these fantasies in with the true things of God...........then we know who the fools really are. This is no joke here people.

I still hope you're joking.

cdtm
Everybody, lets make Preacher threads!

And Spawn Going through that series for the first time. (So far, I liked the movie better).

lawest9
^ No. Just no.

I still hope you're joking. I'm afraid that is a vain hope my friend.

Surtur
That's alright, if those of you believe it is alright to blend these fantasies in with the true things of God...........then we know who the fools really are. This is no joke here people.

Lol are you f*cking insane? God isn't real.

StiltmanFTW
I'm afraid that is a vain hope my friend.

Have you even read TWD comic?

Apparently not. So... you don't even know what it is that's being discussed here? laughing out loud

One Big Mob
Lawver9

StiltmanFTW
Lawver9

More like Starlaw.

Surtur
Ge45R9qoW_Y

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
He becomes leader of the Hilltop Colony. That would be stupid. The comics have never once geared Eugene to act in any sort of leadership capacity. He's a brilliant inventor, but he's too much of a beta otherwise.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
Ge45R9qoW_Y

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
The comics have never once geared Eugene to act in any sort of leadership capacity.

Exactly... but hey, it's funny to see these non-comic readers here in the Comic Forum being wrong all the time smile

About Eugene... I have a feeling he'll screw up BIG TIME because of his erotic radio chat sessions. Stupid fatass.

Galan007
About Eugene... I have a feeling he'll screw up BIG TIME because of his erotic radio chat sessions. Stupid fatass. Agreed.
By the sounds of it, the community he's talking to has HUGE numbers(they acted like 50 people was laughably insignificant.) And I wouldn't at all be surprised if Eugene spills the beans in a majorly f*cked up way. The dude is extremely book smart, but has no real practical/street smarts. He'll likely feed them everything they need to know about his community before they attack it.

I also have a strong feeling that Rick's end is approaching(be it his life, or as his role of the leader.) He's become too dictator-like and war-happy, imo. In many ways he's becoming what he's always fought against. He's also a f*cking cripple who can barely even defend himself. srsly

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
That would be stupid. The comics have never once geared Eugene to act in any sort of leadership capacity. He's a brilliant inventor, but he's too much of a beta otherwise.

My response to that: Carol.

Comic Eugene also never started pushing back against his beta qualities, to the point of telling his bodyguard to piss off.

StiltmanFTW
Carol, much like Andrea, is very different from her comic counterpart.

Eugene is NOT.

And he managed to man up in the comic as well, eventually.

Galan007
Comic Eugene also never started pushing back against his beta qualities, to the point of telling his bodyguard to piss off. Yes he has, actually.

Eugene pretty much told Negan, who was holding him hostage and threatened him with brutal torture, to go f*ck off.

StiltmanFTW
Yup... and those were some hardcore threats Negan's made then. Ouch.

cdtm
Carol, much like Andrea, is very different from her comic counterpart.

Eugene is NOT.

And he managed to man up in the comic as well, eventually.

They're a lot more similar then Carol/Andrea, but the differences are there.

Comic Eugene manned up at the end of the Negan arc. Then he relapsed back into Betagene at the arcs end.

TV Eugene not only manned up earlier, but he's shooting for total independance and proof of his manhood, something comic Eugene never fought for.

And personality wise, they're different.. TV Eugene has more "poser" qualities then comic Eugene. Could easily lead to capitalizing on an opportunity to prove his manliness in some fashion (Maybe not as leader, but the TV show established he's desperate to prove himself).

StiltmanFTW
They're a lot more similar then Carol/Andrea, but the differences are there.

Comic Eugene manned up at the end of the Negan arc. Then he relapsed back into Betagene at the arcs end.

TV Eugene not only manned up earlier, but he's shooting for total independance and proof of his manhood, something comic Eugene never fought for.

And personality wise, they're different.. TV Eugene has more "poser" qualities then comic Eugene. Could easily lead to capitalizing on an opportunity to prove his manliness in some fashion (Maybe not as leader, but the TV show established he's desperate to prove himself).

TV Eugene was about to get offed by a single adamantium-laced walker... Hulkbraham needed to save his ass stick out tongue

A speaking of Hulkbraham, I'm really happy that stupid b!tch Denise died instead of him. She was incredibly annoying...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.