Dread Master Brontes+Bestia VS Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
Who will win? I think the Dread Masters are so powerful in the games. But not sure how did they get captured by a single knight.

Tondemonai
Either could win 1v1 tbh.

FreshestSlice
No they can't.

Tondemonai
So Satele can defeat the same trike team that it took to take them down 1v1 thumb up

FreshestSlice
The same one that took all of them at once? They obviously weren't all required.

Tondemonai
Meh, I see your argument. While I believe that OP was kinda bs, the final battle was probably only win-able through the fact that they had all been nearly killed in the battles in their respective throne rooms and two members already being dead and returning as spirits and, in my observation, were doing so through drawing on the power of the Dread Palace and Oricon to sustain their forms during combat. I can definitely understand your point, and the flaws in pretty much any made for the Dread Masters, I just can't see her taking on two of the actually impressive members (combat wise) alone.

FreshestSlice
Them fighting together doesn't make them more impressive, because one always fights with the power of all the rest.

Tondemonai
True, idk why but I interpreted it as they amp each-other so collectively they're stronger together, but I forgot that it's the way you stated. None the less, I personally don't see Shan beating either of them 1v1, but that's just me. I'ma go to sleep now, I'll debate this in the morning.

Slowpoke
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Them fighting together doesn't make them more impressive, because one always fights with the power of all the rest.
Brontes is a badass when she fought alone.

Slowpoke
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Meh, I see your argument. While I believe that OP was kinda bs, the final battle was probably only win-able through the fact that they had all been nearly killed in the battles in their respective throne rooms and two members already being dead and returning as spirits and, in my observation, were doing so through drawing on the power of the Dread Palace and Oricon to sustain their forms during combat. I can definitely understand your point, and the flaws in pretty much any made for the Dread Masters, I just can't see her taking on two of the actually impressive members (combat wise) alone.
I was talking about them being captured alive by Jaric Kaeden.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.