Hulk x2 vs Superman (BvsS and Thor(Avengers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two Hulks 2003 Hulk and Age of Ultron Hulk take on Supes and Thor, both Hulks are angry for the fight.

Arachnid1
Supes solos.

Adam Grimes
Both Hulks are dead by the end of the fight.

relentless1
lol Supes KOs both Hulks then smack Thor around for good measure

Psychotron
Superman solos.

quanchi112
Hulk solos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hulk easily Solos... This is a non fight.

TheGrat1
Both Hulks get towed into space.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hulk easily Solos... This is a non fight.

Because Hulk has which strength feats that put him above Superman? And which feats to deal with his flight, speed and HV?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Because Hulk has which strength feats that put him above Superman? And which feats to deal with his flight, speed and HV?

It comes down to this IMO. Hulk is just physical superior to Superman imo. Sure Superman has a speed advantage, but Hulk is fast enough to react if need be.

Here's why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsqAJKFc59w

As you'll notice here... Faora flash KO'd him with her slam to the ground. You can see he's not moving and his eyes are closed as he lay motionless on the ground. He's later KO'd by a slam and a kick from Nam. Point is, then reference this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30lGrarz3MQ

Psychotron
It comes down to this IMO. Hulk is just physical superior to Superman imo. Sure Superman has a speed advantage, but Hulk is fast enough to react if need be.

Here's why:

As you'll notice here... Faora flash KO'd him with her slam to the ground. You can see he's not moving and his eyes are closed as he lay motionless on the ground. He's later KO'd by a slam and a kick from Nam. Point is, then reference this:

Both of these characters have the same strength and speed as Superman, also it was 2 on 1. Basically this proves nothing.

Also, funny that you ignore Superman KOing Nam-Ek.

Time-Immemorial

Here's why:

So wait, Hulkbuster can KO Hulk. But that does not make Hulk weak, but Supermans equals who teamed up on him and temp Ko'ing him is a low showing.

Superman also Ko'd Namek and Faora.

Superman is not only stronger then Hulk, but faster.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So wait, Hulkbuster can KO Hulk. But that does not make Hulk weak, but Supermans equals who teamed up on him and temp Ko'ing him is a low showing.

Superman also Ko'd Namek and Faora.

Superman is not only stronger then Hulk, but faster.

Completely disagree that Superman is stronger. I don't buy that for one second actually. For example, I see Hulk EASILY holding up the Oil Rig tower. Hulk is simply stronger than Superman, just like he is in comics. Hulk is simply the strongest guy around.

I didn't say it was a low showing, I'm saying it happened. Being that I don't believe Superman is stronger than hulk, or at the very least they are comparable. Well then, if they can KO Superman, and I believe Hulk is stronger or as strong, well, Hulk will be able to KO him. Superman is a brawler, that is what he does. I don't feel you can brawl with Hulk and end up winning that fight. You might do well for awhile, but eventually Hulk will win out.

Difference is, Hulk was being TP'd at the time, he was clearly dazed and coming out of it, and then he was hit. Before that, IM wasn't able to KO him. For example, an Oil Rig tower falling on superman or the strain KO'd him. Hulk had an entire building collapse on him, and he wasn't KO'd. Thus imo his durability is superior.

IMO superman would look good for most of the start of the fight, but eventually Hulk will get a hold of him, and it's over.

Adam Grimes
For example, multiple re entering from the atmosphere failed to KO Supes, but a fall from the helicarrier reverted Hulk to Banner, meaning that he was unconscious from the fall.

This said, people should not stop replying KT. Make him better, so he can one day become a decent debater.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
For example, multiple re entering from the atmosphere failed to KO Supes, but a fall from the helicarrier reverted Hulk to Banner, meaning that he was unconscious from the fall.

This said, people should not stop replying KT. Make him better, so he can one day become a decent debater.

Ironic coming from you, one of the poorest debaters on the site. Pot meet kettle.

Or simply that Hulk no longer had anything to be angry about? You know that common theme portrayed in the movies and comics. Perhaps that's why you had no idea, source material isn't your strong suit.

He was KO'd by an oil rig tower falling on him. Hulk had an entire building collapse on him and he was just fine. Getting slammed to the ground temp KO'd superman. Yet hulk slamming him wouldn't? Please.

Psychotron
Hulk has zero good strength feats except the Leviathan punch, which was ultimately stopped by Iron Man, not Hulk. In fact, Iron Man matched an enraged Hulk in a direct test of strength. Superman, on the other hand, casually towed a massive oil tanker through ice, overpowered a singularity, and overpowered the World Engine despite being weakened by it. To say that Hulk is stronger than Superman is ridiculous.

Aside from that, Hulk has no answer to Superman's vast speed advantage (traveling from the Arctic to Metropolis in seconds), or his versatility.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Psychotron
Hulk has zero good strength feats except the Leviathan punch, which was ultimately stopped by Iron Man, not Hulk. In fact, Iron Man matched an enraged Hulk in a direct test of strength. Superman, on the other hand, casually towed a massive oil tanker through ice, overpowered a singularity, and overpowered the World Engine despite being weakened by it. To say that Hulk is stronger than Superman is ridiculous.

Aside from that, Hulk has no answer to Superman's vast speed advantage (traveling from the Arctic to Metropolis in seconds), or his versatility.

Totally and completely false. IM did no such thing, and it's now clear you haven't even watched the scene. The leviathan was already stepped. Its momentum had already been stopped. In fact, it was stopped so suddenly... the back end was rising to past straight up (i.e. almost flipped over) when IM fired his shot. IM did nothing to stop it. He only fired a destructive blast to destroy it, he did nothing to stop it. Watch the damn scene before commenting.

Second, that was ONLY when he just got angry... he literally just changed a second before the punch. He wasn't enraged or fully angry by any means... and he still stopped it easily.

Third, every single feat you even mentioned was FLIGHT enabled, and only possible via flight. The weakass singularity was done via flight... not his strength. You do know the difference between flight and strength right? I'm thinking you don't. WE feat, again FLIGHT was the key there not strength. Oil tanker scene... again... see a theme here. The ONE time we see Superman stationary and needing to hold up something via pure strength.... what happened? He was KO'd. Hulk would've easily held that up.

Come back to me when you actually know what the heck you're talking about here.

Time-Immemorial
Not every single feat was flight.

He towed a massive ship through the ice casually, no flight.
He held a massive rocket over his head while on the ground, no flight
He held the oil rig without flight. The only reason it fell was it was top heavy and the ground gave way, The exact same thing would have happened to Hulk..Its physics.
Overpowering the world engine through strength when it had him tied up.

Other kryptonian feats include tossing satellites, trains, cars, vans like toy cars

Hulk was Ko'd by Ironman and by the fall from the hellicarrier. The box in the helicarrier that was designed to kill Hulk also would have killed him.

Hulk cratered the leviathan into the ground and was pushed back and the tail mid and tail end whipped up cause he could not stop it all so Ironman had to finish it off.

Psychotron
Totally and completely false. IM did no such thing, and it's now clear you haven't even watched the scene. The leviathan was already stepped. Its momentum had already been stopped. In fact, it was stopped so suddenly... the back end was rising to past straight up (i.e. almost flipped over) when IM fired his shot. IM did nothing to stop it. He only fired a destructive blast to destroy it, he did nothing to stop it. Watch the damn scene before commenting.

Second, that was ONLY when he just got angry... he literally just changed a second before the punch. He wasn't enraged or fully angry by any means... and he still stopped it easily.

Third, every single feat you even mentioned was FLIGHT enabled, and only possible via flight. The weakass singularity was done via flight... not his strength. You do know the difference between flight and strength right? I'm thinking you don't. WE feat, again FLIGHT was the key there not strength. Oil tanker scene... again... see a theme here. The ONE time we see Superman stationary and needing to hold up something via pure strength.... what happened? He was KO'd. Hulk would've easily held that up.

Come back to me when you actually know what the heck you're talking about here.

Yes, he did. Rewatch the scene. Hulk never brough the Leviathan to a full stop. Hulk got pushed back quite a bit. It tipped over, because of the angle its head was pushed towards. Funny that Hulk's mighty punch couldn't even stop it while Thor and Iron Man could one shot Leviathans with missiles and lightning. Don't think that I didn't notice you dodging the part about Hulkbuster matching an enraged Hulk's strength either.

The implication of "I'm always angry" is that Banner learned to control his power. Getting angrier didn't save Hulk from getting KTFO by Iron Man.

Wrong, Superman was walking when he towed the tanker. Watch the movies you debate about. Also, even if you want to separate strength from flight, it still wouldn't matter, because Superman has his flight and speed here, and Hulk has no answer to them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not every single feat was flight.

He towed a massive ship through the ice casually, no flight.
He held a massive rocket over his head while on the ground, no flight
He held the oil rig without flight. The only reason it fell was it was top heavy and the ground gave way, The exact same thing would have happened to Hulk..Its physics.
Overpowering the world engine through strength when it had him tied up.

Other kryptonian feats include tossing satellites, trains, cars, vans like toy cars

Hulk was Ko'd by Ironman and by the fall from the hellicarrier. The box in the helicarrier that was designed to kill Hulk also would have killed him.

Hulk cratered the leviathan into the ground and was pushed back and the tail mid and tail end whipped up cause he could not stop it all so Ironman had to finish it off.

Okay, but the majority of the feats the mentioned involved flight. Which is why they are inapplicable to strength, which is what we are talking about.

How strong are the tentacles though? They have zero feats to base anything on. They weren't impressive, if they were, we have no idea how impressive.

Disagree on the Oil Rig Tower feat... he was clearly struggling and not able to hold it up... He was visibly weakening holding it up for as long as he did. You can visibly see it slowly, ever so slowly coming closer and closer to him. He simply couldn't hold it. I agree there is a little room for maybe the ground not helping the situation. I would say that is possible. However, the overriding evidence seems to be that he simply wasn't able to hold it.

He had already stopped almost all of its forward momentum, so much so that it was flipping over. Why would it flip over like that if Hulk hadn't stopped most of its momentum? It wouldn't. IM did nothing to stop it, he destroyed it.

Time-Immemorial

Here's why:

Hulks feats are pretty bad tbh. The leviathan feat was meh. He never fought anyone on the level of Nam or Faora. Taking on featless leviathans doesn't equal kryptonian power. MoS is simply to power and just way out of Hulks league now. Before BvS it was still a wide gap, now with MoS latest feats its just not even funny. And on top of it, Superman prolly would just take him into space. Hulk passes out around 50 thousand feet anyway.

Adam Grimes
Ironic coming from you, one of the poorest debaters on the site. Pot meet kettle.

Or simply that Hulk no longer had anything to be angry about? You know that common theme portrayed in the movies and comics. Perhaps that's why you had no idea, source material isn't your strong suit.

He was KO'd by an oil rig tower falling on him. Hulk had an entire building collapse on him and he was just fine. Getting slammed to the ground temp KO'd superman. Yet hulk slamming him wouldn't? Please. I only see everyone mocking you and your poor understanding of how a debate works, though. Lol.

'I see Hulk lifting the oilrig no problem' for starters, you won't see me making subjective statements like that and treating them like facts. That comment about Hulk not being angry anymore is another example, baseless claim.

Lol, if you want to go for that kind of showings chitauri lasers had him dead to rights. Heat vision makes him explode gg.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes, he did. Rewatch the scene. Hulk never brough the Leviathan to a full stop. Hulk got pushed back quite a bit. It tipped over, because of the angle its head was pushed towards. Funny that Hulk's mighty punch couldn't even stop it while Thor and Iron Man could one shot Leviathans with missiles and lightning. Don't think that I didn't notice you dodging the part about Hulkbuster matching an enraged Hulk's strength either.

The implication of "I'm always angry" is that Banner learned to control his power. Getting angrier didn't save Hulk from getting KTFO by Iron Man.

Wrong, Superman was walking when he towed the tanker. Watch the movies you debate about. Also, even if you want to separate strength from flight, it still wouldn't matter, because Superman has his flight and speed here, and Hulk has no answer to them.

You're the one that needs to watch it again. It was already almost completely stopped. Hence why it was flipping over. i.e. it was suddenly stopped. Stop pretending that IM did anything to stop it. It had already been almost totally stopped. Even when you see IM blast it... it is still in the process of falling all the way over... proving beyond any doubt IM stopped nothing.

It proves he still had many more anger levels to get to. Obviously he's learned to control his powers some, that doesn't mean that is as angry as Hulk can get by any means. Ummm did you miss the whole part where the TP was WEARING off? He was shaking his head.. coming out of the daze... then he was hit. Do I need to hold your hand through these scenes or something? Jesus.

Did you forget the scene where Hulk coverts back to banner right in front of BW after disposing of the military enemy? He simply changes back when the danger is over. Once the left the carrier the danger was over... If anybody tried to attack banner again after falling from the HC.. you don't think he would've instantly changed back? He would have. The threat was no longer there no was he in any danger.

The reality is, Superman has been KO'd far far more times and from forces less that what Hulk can deliver. To even think Hulk wouldn't Hulk smash him or ever tag him is hilarious imo. He would.

Time-Immemorial
The guy said "I saw the whole thing you fell down all green and ugly",...so he was knocked out..

Hulk was not even able to deliver a decisive win against Thor or Ironman.

And thats not true about him calming down by himself, did you see AOU, were BW is taksed to calm him down a few times?

Anyways that really off topic.

Superman has far greater strength and durability feats..Hulk never took anyone on like the kryptonians, and when he took on HB enraged, he still could not net the win. Faora would rip Hulkbuster in Half in seconds.

And the HV would utterly wreck him too. It would prolly melt his skin off and fry his brain.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, falling from a helicarrier is less dangerous than some puny soldiers. Lol

I guess it was so not-dangerous that Hulk decided to take a nap mid-air and wake up as Banner. You're so brilliant buddy thumb up

Surtur
Come on guys, I know comic Hulk gets wanked, but do we need to wank the movie versions too? Black Widow likes Hulk, so you don't need to jerk him off..let someone else do it, okie doke?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah, falling from a helicarrier is less dangerous than some puny soldiers. Lol

I guess it was so not-dangerous that Hulk decided to take a nap mid-air and wake up as Banner. You're so brilliant buddy thumb up

Where was the danger genius? Sometimes you're so dumb it's painful to watch. What's worse, he fall through a skyscraper and it all came tumbling down on him. He wasn't KO'd. Norton took a backwards swan dive from the chapper and didn't even seem to change before he hit the ground. He was just fine. Yet, somehow Hulk was KO'd from the fall here LOL. Real genius at work.

Tell you what, please post the video of him being KO'd from the fall, I want to at least see you do that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The guy said "I saw the whole thing you fell down all green and ugly",...so he was knocked out..

Hulk was not even able to deliver a decisive win against Thor or Ironman.

And thats not true about him calming down by himself, did you see AOU, were BW is taksed to calm him down a few times?

Anyways that really off topic.

Superman has far greater strength and durability feats..Hulk never took anyone on like the kryptonians, and when he took on HB enraged, he still could not net the win. Faora would rip Hulkbuster in Half in seconds.

And the HV would utterly wreck him too. It would prolly melt his skin off and fry his brain.

Tron said Banner can now control is rage... I didn't make that claim. Yes she did calm him down bud, hence why I referenced it in my discussion with him.

he does not have far greater strength though, that is completely and utterly false.

At a bare minimum Hulk has very comparable strength, however, he's most likely stronger. In No way shape or form does he have better durability. That is utterly false. If you'd like, we can do a comparison on how many times they've been KO'd. You and I both know you'd lose that particular argument. By NO means does superman have better durability, Hulk clearly outclasses him there.

Arachnid1
Supes is stronger, more durable, faster, and more powerful. There's a pretty big gap between his stats and Hulks in every single area.

Time-Immemorial
In No way shape or form does he have better durability. That is utterly false. If you'd like, we can do a comparison on how many times they've been KO'd. You and I both know you'd lose that particular argument. By NO means does superman have better durability, Hulk clearly outclasses him there.

Who does not have better durability?

Silent Master
Hulk is taller and weighs more.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Hulk is taller and weighs more. Nah, alternate reality. Everything is bigger in Supes universe. Hulk would come up to the tip of his cock at best thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Supermans home size, world harshness, radical gravity and enviroment >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Puny Earth

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Supes is stronger, more durable, faster, and more powerful. There's a pretty big gap between his stats and Hulks in every single area.

He's not stronger nor is he more durable

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who does not have better durability?

Superman

Time-Immemorial
Supermans durability nuclear level>>>Hulks

Surtur
Where was the danger genius? Sometimes you're so dumb it's painful to watch.

Make up your mind is he a genius or is he dumb.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Supermans durability nuclear level>>>Hulks

Only it's not though mane, he's been KO'd by far less than that.

Adam Grimes
Where was the danger genius? Sometimes you're so dumb it's painful to watch. What's worse, he fall through a skyscraper and it all came tumbling down on him. He wasn't KO'd. Norton took a backwards swan dive from the chapper and didn't even seem to change before he hit the ground. He was just fine. Yet, somehow Hulk was KO'd from the fall here LOL. Real genius at work.

Tell you what, please post the video of him being KO'd from the fall, I want to at least see you do that. I know you struggle to keep up, so let me ask you a very simple yet very important question. After Hulk destroys the jet, where and in which state is he the next time we see him?

Estacado
Is KT a Quan sock?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I know you struggle to keep up, so let me ask you a very simple yet very important question. After Hulk destroys the jet, where and in which state is he the next time we see him?

Nice try. Avoiding a question by asking a question. Doesn't work that way. You said he was KO'd by the fall from the fall. I asked you to post the video of him being KO'd from the fall. You came back with another question i.e. dodging. Post the clip of him being KO'd by the fall as you claimed.

Here's a hint since you seem to be lacking in Hulk facts... every time he reverts back to Banner isn't because he's KO'd. Norton's Hulk for example... he was Brazil escaping from the Army and ended up in central America and woke up not even knowing where he was. So what happened there? Was he KO'd by one of his jumps from Brazil to central America? Hmmmm what could've happened?? Maybe it was, once he was far enough away from Danger.... he simply goes nighty night and wakes up sometimes.

Now post the clip of him being KO'd from the fall or I accept your concession (it should be so easy to do shoes)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Estacado
Is KT a Quan sock?

Judging by this post, I can safely assume you're not the sock of somebody remotely intelligent

Time-Immemorial
Only it's not though mane, he's been KO'd by far less than that.

Yes all before the nuke feat..and you are ignoring his power increases.

StealthRanger
ITT: Kuruptured Thanosi trying to use low end showings for Superman so he can try and weasel his MCU characters a win

Par for the course

carver9
Hulk kills him.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Arachnid1
Superman stomps the Hulks and then pisses on Thor who smiles with glee at being graced by a real god

quanchi112
Superman stomps the Hulks and then pisses on Thor who smiles with glee at being graced by a real god He couldn't stomp Batman. MARTHA!!! Lois Lane had to save his ass. Canon.

smile

Arachnid1
Originally posted by quanchi112
He couldn't stomp Batman. MARTHA!!! Lois Lane had to save his ass. Canon.

smile Thor was nearly killed by Hawkeye. Hawkeye is a punk b*tch. Canon

smile

quanchi112
Thor was nearly killed by Hawkeye. Hawkeye is a punk b*tch. Canon

smile Batman destroyed Superman in a one on one fight, this is about the Hulk. You're so emotional just because Lois Lane had to save superman from a human being in a shitty suit. Lol.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Batman destroyed Superman in a one on one fight, this is about the Hulk. You're so emotional just because Lois Lane had to save superman from a human being in a shitty suit. Lol. Thor destroyed Hulk in a one on one fight, but was at Hawkeyes mercy

Hawkeye >>>> Thor >>>> Hulk

U emotionally compromised bro?

He emotionally compromised.

quanchi112
Thor destroyed Hulk in a one on one fight, but was at Hawkeyes mercy

Hawkeye >>>> Thor >>>> Hulk

U emotionally compromised bro?

He emotionally compromised. Hulk was not beaten and was winning. Thor had to duck under bullets. Hulk doesn't. Thor has skill and needs to use it against the Hulk who can still take the punishment unlike Thor. Batman decimated Superman one on one.

Doomsday killed him.

smile

carver9
lol

Psychotron
You're the one that needs to watch it again. It was already almost completely stopped. Hence why it was flipping over. i.e. it was suddenly stopped. Stop pretending that IM did anything to stop it. It had already been almost totally stopped. Even when you see IM blast it... it is still in the process of falling all the way over... proving beyond any doubt IM stopped nothing.

It proves he still had many more anger levels to get to. Obviously he's learned to control his powers some, that doesn't mean that is as angry as Hulk can get by any means. Ummm did you miss the whole part where the TP was WEARING off? He was shaking his head.. coming out of the daze... then he was hit. Do I need to hold your hand through these scenes or something? Jesus.

Did you forget the scene where Hulk coverts back to banner right in front of BW after disposing of the military enemy? He simply changes back when the danger is over. Once the left the carrier the danger was over... If anybody tried to attack banner again after falling from the HC.. you don't think he would've instantly changed back? He would have. The threat was no longer there no was he in any danger.

The reality is, Superman has been KO'd far far more times and from forces less that what Hulk can deliver. To even think Hulk wouldn't Hulk smash him or ever tag him is hilarious imo. He would.

"Almost completely stopped" basically means it wasn't stopped yet. No, it's like that scene in Terminator 3 where the crane flips over, it's due the sudden shift in angle and the kinetic energy of the moving object. If IM hadn't blown it up it would have crushed Black Widow and Cap.

Speculation. For all you know that version of Hulk could have been peak due to Banner controlling his anger. We don't know. What we do know is that Iron Man matched a berserking Hulk's strength when their fists collided and Iron man didn't flinch. Yes, Hulk had better durability, but that's beside the point. Hulk was pinned down by generic laser rifles that even Captain America could take, getting knocked down by Iron Man is perfectly logical.

He reverted back to Banner in front of Widow because they were having a romance in AoU and she was calming him. It's kind of a big subplot.

Lol. Even that tower is greater than getting wrecked by lasers Captain America can tank. Stop dodging and answer me, how does Hulk deal with Superman's flight, speed, and ranged attacks?

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

carver9
"Almost completely stopped" basically means it wasn't stopped yet. No, it's like that scene in Terminator 3 where the crane flips over, it's due the sudden shift in angle and the kinetic energy of the moving object. If IM hadn't blown it up it would have crushed Black Widow and Cap.

Speculation. For all you know that version of Hulk could have been peak due to Banner controlling his anger. We don't know. What we do know is that Iron Man matched a berserking Hulk's strength when their fists collided and Iron man didn't flinch. Yes, Hulk had better durability, but that's beside the point. Hulk was pinned down by generic laser rifles that even Captain America could take, getting knocked down by Iron Man is perfectly logical.

He reverted back to Banner in front of Widow because they were having a romance in AoU and she was calming him. It's kind of a big subplot.

Lol. Even that tower is greater than getting wrecked by lasers Captain America can tank. Stop dodging and answer me, how does Hulk deal with Superman's flight, speed, and ranged attacks?

An amped Ironman. Remember, Ironman in his regular armor was able to toss Thor around.

Lol...Hulk wasn't at his peak when he stopped the big snake with a punch.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by StealthRanger
ITT: Kuruptured Thanosi trying to use low end showings for Superman so he can try and weasel his MCU characters a win

Par for the course

Selective reading much? You mean how people are trying to claim Hulk was KO'd from the fall from the carrier? You mean like that? I have instances where Supes was KO'd, that imaginary KO was never even shown. Oh wait, a worse kind of low balling is okay because you're a DC fanboy AMIRITE?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
An amped Ironman. Remember, Ironman in his regular armor was able to toss Thor around.

Lol...Hulk wasn't at his peak when he stopped the big snake with a punch.

He was at his peak, dummy. Or was his peak when he was stopped by chitari lasers?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Incorrect as usual. It was already almost entirely stopped, and by almost already stopped I mean it only need to flip over and it would be stopped. The forward momentum had been stopped.. hence it was flipping over. IM did nothing but destroy it. I don't care if destroying it prevented a daisy from being smashed. Irrelevant. You claimed IM stopped it, and he did no such thing.

There isn't any speculation there at all. These are facts about a character. The angrier he gets the more powerful he gets. Stop pretending otherwise. As if that wasn't enough, he shown in the movies to get stronger. In the scene at the college.. He was being subdued by the intense sound waves being sent his way. He was on his knees struggling... He sees Betty getting manhandled... He breaks free and destroys the machines. Same when Abom had him... again... he turned the tide and overpowered Abom when he felt Betty was in danger. That is who Hulk is and what he does.

I didn't mention a thing about there being no romance there. I know exactly what was going on there. I thought you were saying she tried and couldn't calm him down... I was saying she did.

Cap didn't tank any lasers... He took one laser from a hand held rifle and was on the ground hurt and struggling to get up. Hulk was taking blasts from weapons on there flying jet ski's (presumably a bigger and more powerful weapon, as those are what are generally on ships) and he was taking a sustained blasts from like 20 of them and wasn't KO'd or put down.

Psychotron
Incorrect as usual. It was already almost entirely stopped, and by almost already stopped I mean it only need to flip over and it would be stopped. The forward momentum had been stopped.. hence it was flipping over. IM did nothing but destroy it. I don't care if destroying it prevented a daisy from being smashed. Irrelevant. You claimed IM stopped it, and he did no such thing.

There isn't any speculation there at all. These are facts about a character. The angrier he gets the more powerful he gets. Stop pretending otherwise. As if that wasn't enough, he shown in the movies to get stronger. In the scene at the college.. He was being subdued by the intense sound waves being sent his way. He was on his knees struggling... He sees Betty getting manhandled... He breaks free and destroys the machines. Same when Abom had him... again... he turned the tide and overpowered Abom when he felt Betty was in danger. That is who Hulk is and what he does.

I didn't mention a thing about there being no romance there. I know exactly what was going on there. I thought you were saying she tried and couldn't calm him down... I was saying she did.

Cap didn't tank any lasers... He took one laser from a hand held rifle and was on the ground hurt and struggling to get up. Hulk was taking blasts from weapons on there flying jet ski's (presumably a bigger and more powerful weapon, as those are what are generally on ships) and he was taking a sustained blasts from like 20 of them and wasn't KO'd or put down.

Jesus Christ, are you a high school dropout? If the Leviathan was stopped then it wouldn't be tipping over, there wouldn't be any kinetic energy. This is basic physics, all that happened was the angle was shifted. Hulk didn't stop jack, he just slowed it down. I guess he would have stopped it eventually, but Iron Man beat him to it.

Those are all previous movies where Banner didn't have control over his anger like he did in that scene. Regardless, I never said Hulk doesn't get stronger as he gets angrier, just the opposite, I used the fact that Iron Man matched an ENRAGED Hulk's strength as proof of MCU Hulk's overall mediocrity.

I didn't say anything like that.

He took a laser to the chest. It barely slowed him down. So we can see that these lasers are weak as hell, and Hulk was pinned down by some slightly bigger ones.

And you STILL haven't answered how Hulk deals with Superman's speed, flight, and versatility.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Jesus Christ, are you a high school dropout? If the Leviathan was stopped then it wouldn't be tipping over, there wouldn't be any kinetic energy. This is basic physics, all that happened was the angle was shifted. Hulk didn't stop jack, he just slowed it down. I guess he would have stopped it eventually, but Iron Man beat him to it.

Those are all previous movies where Banner didn't have control over his anger like he did in that scene. Regardless, I never said Hulk doesn't get stronger as he gets angrier, just the opposite, I used the fact that Iron Man matched an ENRAGED Hulk's strength as proof of MCU Hulk's overall mediocrity.

I didn't say anything like that.

He took a laser to the chest. It barely slowed him down. So we can see that these lasers are weak as hell, and Hulk was pinned down by some slightly bigger ones.

And you STILL haven't answered how Hulk deals with Superman's speed, flight, and versatility.

It's seems you're who doesn't understand basic physics. It had already been mostly stopped... it only need to tip all the way over i.e. it was about to be stopped. IM did nothing to stop it's momentum... it had already been almost totally stopped. It was just in the process of flipping over and it would've been stopped. So no, if it was already going to stop when it had flipped over... and Hulk did all the work to get it into that position... how on God's Green Earth can you claim IM stopped. THAT is the point and where you're completely wrong.

The exchanged a punch and their fist collided. How on earth is that him matching his strength? The fight seemed rather obvious that in no way could IM match his strength. Nothing like that was portrayed. His flight, speed, durability kept him in the fight... but in no way was he presented as equals in strength

What the F? What type of ass backwards logic is this? He didn't barely notice it... It put him down and dazed and holding his chest. At which point Thor helped him up while he still had expression of pain on his face. Considering Cap's durability.. I wouldn't call them weak. Hulk took more powerful blasts from like 15 or 20 vehicles and wasn't KO'd or put down. Is there a point you're trying to make here?

quanchi112
Psycho is having another meltdown.

Adam Grimes
Here's a hint since you seem to be lacking in Hulk facts... every time he reverts back to Banner isn't because he's KO'd. Norton's Hulk for example... he was Brazil escaping from the Army and ended up in central America and woke up not even knowing where he was. So what happened there? Was he KO'd by one of his jumps from Brazil to central America? Hmmmm what could've happened?? Maybe it was, once he was far enough away from Danger.... he simply goes nighty night and wakes up sometimes.

Now post the clip of him being KO'd from the fall or I accept your concession (it should be so easy to do shoes) In The Incredible Hulk it was stated at least twice that Hulk's powers were triggered by adrenaline. So you're comparing two completely different scenes to try and tell me Hulk took a nap mid-air?

Let's see what makes them so different in simple terms so you can follow; In TIH Hulk was the one on the run, ie He was being chased and was looking for a safe place over a relatively prolonged span of time(in which he didn't stop moving, mind you). So it's understandable that once He found that safe place, several countries away, He would calm down.

In the avengers, however, Hulk was so pissed off that he was actively trying to hurt his allies. It goes without saying that his adrenaline must've been off the charts after a fight with Thor, having a jet blow up on his face and the subsequent fall, and you're telling me that he thought the fall supposed to kill him was so unimportant that he calmed down no problem mid air and took a nap?

Or that he landed as Hulk and stayed in the very same spot he crashed into?

With this context given, the onus is on you to prove that he calmed down and reverted. Post a clip or concession accepted.

KuRuPT Thanosi
In The Incredible Hulk it was stated at least twice that Hulk's powers were triggered by adrenaline. So you're comparing two completely different scenes to try and tell me Hulk took a nap mid-air?

Let's see what makes them so different in simple terms so you can follow; In TIH Hulk was the one on the run, ie He was being chased and was looking for a safe place over a relatively prolonged span of time(in which he didn't stop moving, mind you). So it's understandable that once He found that safe place, several countries away, He would calm down.

In the avengers, however, Hulk was so pissed off that he was actively trying to hurt his allies. It goes without saying that his adrenaline must've been off the charts after a fight with Thor, having a jet blow up on his face and the subsequent fall, and you're telling me that he thought the fall supposed to kill him was so unimportant that he calmed down no problem mid air and took a nap?

With this context given, the onus is on you to prove that he calmed down and reverted. Post a clip or concession accepted.

He wasn't so pissed off at all. That banner was more in control of his powers. Hence the able to transform and still stop the Leviathan almost instantly after changing. BW was able to calm him down. Even in the Norton version which you're claiming is so different. Betty is able to calm him down when he's on the table. Hell he couldn't killed BW had he wanted but decided to simply shoulder check her. Point is, I wouldn't label him super pissed off at all. He knew they were teammates and he could control himself somewhat accordingly. This is illustrated by him teaming up with them as the Hulk (against an enemy and thus likely more angry and rampaging) and yet he wasn't attacking teammates or civilians. YOU are claiming he was so pumped up and out of control that he wouldn't just calm down.... Thus the ONUS IS ON YOU.

Further YOU claimed he was KO'd by the fall... thus it's on YOU to prove that, not me. I don't need to prove a negative. Granted, being so piss poor at debating you don't understand these concepts, but they are none the less true. You made the claim now post the video or I accept your concession

quanchi112
I see why Adam grimes rarely debates. He stinks.

carver9
In The Incredible Hulk it was stated at least twice that Hulk's powers were triggered by adrenaline. So you're comparing two completely different scenes to try and tell me Hulk took a nap mid-air?

You really don't have any proof though. We know Hulk can tank being thrown from Cloud height based off his movie when he was tossed out of a plane (cloud height) as Banner, landed which sent him through the street and was ok afterwards. Tanked it. The janitor guy in Avengers even said he saw a green fella that was acting wild.

Lol, he even tells us Hulk was awake when he fell.

https://youtu.be/sEcDVDYHQfw

Psychotron
It's seems you're who doesn't understand basic physics. It had already been mostly stopped... it only need to tip all the way over i.e. it was about to be stopped. IM did nothing to stop it's momentum... it had already been almost totally stopped. It was just in the process of flipping over and it would've been stopped. So no, if it was already going to stop when it had flipped over... and Hulk did all the work to get it into that position... how on God's Green Earth can you claim IM stopped. THAT is the point and where you're completely wrong.

The exchanged a punch and their fist collided. How on earth is that him matching his strength? The fight seemed rather obvious that in no way could IM match his strength. Nothing like that was portrayed. His flight, speed, durability kept him in the fight... but in no way was he presented as equals in strength

What the F? What type of ass backwards logic is this? He didn't barely notice it... It put him down and dazed and holding his chest. At which point Thor helped him up while he still had expression of pain on his face. Considering Cap's durability.. I wouldn't call them weak. Hulk took more powerful blasts from like 15 or 20 vehicles and wasn't KO'd or put down. Is there a point you're trying to make here?

Oh, God. Are all Thanos fans as retarded as you and Quan? Haven't you seen a big car accident, just because a car flips over doesn't mean it's forward momentum will disappear. The Leviathan was still moving forward when IM blew it up. Go to school, son. I shouldn't even have to point out how pathetic is that Hulk's best strength feat was overshadowed by a single missile from Iron Man.

LOL. A charging angry Hulk and a stationary Iron Man collided and Hulk couldn't even budge Iron Man. Iron Man matched him. He also pinned him down with a flurry of punches, knocked a tooth out, and knocked him out. Hulk was definitely not superior to IM in strength, just durability, which eventually failed him.

Hulk got overwhelmed by generic laser rifles that can't even kill Captain America, Superman's heat vision will fry Hulk in seconds.

And I'm still waiting dor an answer on how Hulk will deal with Superman's speed, flight, and versatility. Stop dodgin, coward.

Arachnid1
LOL. A charging angry Hulk and a stationary Iron Man collided and Hulk couldn't even budge Iron Man. Iron Man matched him. He also pinned him down with a flurry of punches, knocked a tooth out, and knocked him out. . http://i.imgur.com/l5tKy.jpg

TheGrat1
Why are even talking about MCU Hulk? He is the weakest combatant here. Kal-El vs Australian Hulk is where the show is at.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Oh, God. Are all Thanos fans as retarded as you and Quan? Haven't you seen a big car accident, just because a car flips over doesn't mean it's forward momentum will disappear. The Leviathan was still moving forward when IM blew it up. Go to school, son. I shouldn't even have to point out how pathetic is that Hulk's best strength feat was overshadowed by a single missile from Iron Man.

LOL. A charging angry Hulk and a stationary Iron Man collided and Hulk couldn't even budge Iron Man. Iron Man matched him. He also pinned him down with a flurry of punches, knocked a tooth out, and knocked him out. Hulk was definitely not superior to IM in strength, just durability, which eventually failed him.

Hulk got overwhelmed by generic laser rifles that can't even kill Captain America, Superman's heat vision will fry Hulk in seconds.

And I'm still waiting dor an answer on how Hulk will deal with Superman's speed, flight, and versatility. Stop dodgin, coward.

You're a buffoon through and through. I was flipping over and going to stop. It still wasn't moving at a high rate of speed to continue after it flipped over you buffoon. You can see it's almost totally stopped and just flipping over and it would've come to rest. Watch the damn scene so I don't have to continually hold your hand through them.

Moron, the MOST you could say is he matched his STRIKING power in that one instance. Nothing more, nothing less. I swear do you even know the difference between striking power and strength? Jesus, get a clue. He didn't match him in strength at all. The only reason he was able to even last was because of the upgraded armor... strength... flight and speed of the suit. Not because he matched him in strength. I love how you cite him pummeling his face.. when Hulk PHYSICALLY reversed the position, while at a disadvantage leverage wise. He still reversed it... THAT is a strength showing, and a legit one. So a building falling on him and hulk (possibly losing a tooth) is again somehow show IM matching him in strength? Jesus you're bad at this.

Moron, cap took ONE shot from a likely inferior and less powerful gun... and he was on the ground hurt and stunned. Hulk took shot after shot from 20 dudes with a more powerful gun and wasn't KO'd or put down. How on earth you can take that scene and extrapolate that:

"Hulk got overwhelmed by generic laser rifles that can't even kill Captain America"

This above statement of yours exemplifies how you're simply out of your league here. You don't even understand basic concepts, let alone more intricate ones.

I've answered... he can and WILL deal with Superman and his speed. Let's examine:

Abom (Who's Hulk inferior) caught a Rocket. He didn't just catch it, he had his back turned when it was fired and in the air... turned around fast enough to catch it mid-air. Now we know Hulk can do the same because, well, they are both enhanced by Gamma Radiation. That is what it does... it increases a great number of things... including speed and reaction. Being that Hulk beat Abom... and was having no issue reacting to him... nor was Abom moving faster than Hulk and dodging all his punches. Thus Hulk can react that fast or faster.

The ejection of the fighter Jet Pilot... He grabs him AFTER he had already hit the ejection button and was ejecting. He caught him mid air. You probably don't know, but the eject rather quickly, Neme posted the figures I believe. It took incredible reactions to get it done.

How about Hulk catching Mjolnir mid throw. We all know how fast Thor can zip his hammer around. Hulk caught the throw, which would take incredible reaction speed i.e. catching a speeding object coming at you... Hmmmmm

Now let's envision how Superman fights... He bullrushed Zod in their first encounter... He bullrushed Faora (who promptly dealt with it easily the first time) he tried to bulrush Namek. He bulrushes Zod later in the film... he does so to Doomsday... See a theme here? Hulk will be able to react and when he grabs him... he will get the puny God treatment. We've seen being slammed to the ground can temp KO superman... now imagine getting punk God'd... he gets KO.. and easily.

Time-Immemorial
Again, this is not just superman vs 2 hulks.

This is Superman and Thor vs Two Hulks.

You are doing your best to avoid that.

Psychotron
You're a buffoon through and through. I was flipping over and going to stop. It still wasn't moving at a high rate of speed to continue after it flipped over you buffoon. You can see it's almost totally stopped and just flipping over and it would've come to rest. Watch the damn scene so I don't have to continually hold your hand through them.

Moron, the MOST you could say is he matched his STRIKING power in that one instance. Nothing more, nothing less. I swear do you even know the difference between striking power and strength? Jesus, get a clue. He didn't match him in strength at all. The only reason he was able to even last was because of the upgraded armor... strength... flight and speed of the suit. Not because he matched him in strength. I love how you cite him pummeling his face.. when Hulk PHYSICALLY reversed the position, while at a disadvantage leverage wise. He still reversed it... THAT is a strength showing, and a legit one. So a building falling on him and hulk (possibly losing a tooth) is again somehow show IM matching him in strength? Jesus you're bad at this.

Moron, cap took ONE shot from a likely inferior and less powerful gun... and he was on the ground hurt and stunned. Hulk took shot after shot from 20 dudes with a more powerful gun and wasn't KO'd or put down. How on earth you can take that scene and extrapolate that:

"Hulk got overwhelmed by generic laser rifles that can't even kill Captain America"

This above statement of yours exemplifies how you're simply out of your league here. You don't even understand basic concepts, let alone more intricate ones.

I've answered... he can and WILL deal with Superman and his speed. Let's examine:

Abom (Who's Hulk inferior) caught a Rocket. He didn't just catch it, he had his back turned when it was fired and in the air... turned around fast enough to catch it mid-air. Now we know Hulk can do the same because, well, they are both enhanced by Gamma Radiation. That is what it does... it increases a great number of things... including speed and reaction. Being that Hulk beat Abom... and was having no issue reacting to him... nor was Abom moving faster than Hulk and dodging all his punches. Thus Hulk can react that fast or faster.

The ejection of the fighter Jet Pilot... He grabs him AFTER he had already hit the ejection button and was ejecting. He caught him mid air. You probably don't know, but the eject rather quickly, Neme posted the figures I believe. It took incredible reactions to get it done.

How about Hulk catching Mjolnir mid throw. We all know how fast Thor can zip his hammer around. Hulk caught the throw, which would take incredible reaction speed i.e. catching a speeding object coming at you... Hmmmmm

Now let's envision how Superman fights... He bullrushed Zod in their first encounter... He bullrushed Faora (who promptly dealt with it easily the first time) he tried to bulrush Namek. He bulrushes Zod later in the film... he does so to Doomsday... See a theme here? Hulk will be able to react and when he grabs him... he will get the puny God treatment. We've seen being slammed to the ground can temp KO superman... now imagine getting punk God'd... he gets KO.. and easily.

You must be a child or a woman, there's no other explanation for your inability to understand basic science. If it was in the process of flipping over then it STILL HAD FORWARD MOMENTUM. How do you fail to understand this?

HAHAHAHAHA, oh wow. Hulk was pissed as hell, and he was charging him which gave him extra kinetic energy and he still COULD NOT OVERPOWER Iron Man. Striking power is basically all about kinetic energy (speed + mass), and Hulk had it on his side since he was moving forward, while Iron Man was not, yet he failed to even budge him. And no, the Hulk did not reverse Iron Man, he caught his punch, and Iron Man sucked his arm up with the suit and took him for a ride. I have no idea how you got that so wrong.

Lol, Superman tanked the World Engine, which was crushing skyscrapers and Hulk couldn't deal with some generic laser rifles. Rifles which were likely inferior to firearms since they couldn't even kill Captain America. That's pretty pathetic.

So Abomb catching a rocket, Hulk catching an ejection seat and Mjolnir somehow means he can contend with a guy who can traverse the planet in seconds? That's just silly. Hulk couldn't even catch Blonsky, never mind a guy who can fight with Faora and Nam-Ek at the same time. Btw, Abomb was superior to Hulk until the very end of the movie when Betty was in danger.

Superman bullrushed the Kryptonians, but guess what? They all have speed equal to his, that's why the can respond to him. Hulk is slower than your grandmother, and will get smashed in seconds. And that doesn't even factor in BFR which Hulk has no defense against.

Adam Grimes
He wasn't so pissed off at all. That banner was more in control of his powers. Hence the able to transform and still stop the Leviathan almost instantly after changing. BW was able to calm him down. Even in the Norton version which you're claiming is so different. Betty is able to calm him down when he's on the table. Hell he couldn't killed BW had he wanted but decided to simply shoulder check her. Point is, I wouldn't label him super pissed off at all. He knew they were teammates and he could control himself somewhat accordingly. This is illustrated by him teaming up with them as the Hulk (against an enemy and thus likely more angry and rampaging) and yet he wasn't attacking teammates or civilians. YOU are claiming he was so pumped up and out of control that he wouldn't just calm down.... Thus the ONUS IS ON YOU.

Further YOU claimed he was KO'd by the fall... thus it's on YOU to prove that, not me. I don't need to prove a negative. Granted, being so piss poor at debating you don't understand these concepts, but they are none the less true. You made the claim now post the video or I accept your concession You're telling me Banner was in control of himself during the helicarrier incident? You surely have a comprehension problem.

I have already explained to you why he was koed, why don't you post the clip of Hulk calming mid air?

You're bottom of the barrel, quan material at best.

Adam Grimes
You really don't have any proof though. We know Hulk can tank being thrown from Cloud height based off his movie when he was tossed out of a plane (cloud height) as Banner, landed which sent him through the street and was ok afterwards. Tanked it. The janitor guy in Avengers even said he saw a green fella that was acting wild.

Lol, he even tells us Hulk was awake when he fell.

https://youtu.be/sEcDVDYHQfw I'm gonna have to check that TIH showing later.

As for the avengers, the cleaning guy only said he was awake when he fell and giant, green and nude, letting Banner now that he saw him as Hulk. Unless you think Hulk crashed, took a walk around the building and then came back at the very same spot he crashed into to take a nap? Lol

KuRuPT Thanosi
You must be a child or a woman, there's no other explanation for your inability to understand basic science. If it was in the process of flipping over then it STILL HAD FORWARD MOMENTUM. How do you fail to understand this?

HAHAHAHAHA, oh wow. Hulk was pissed as hell, and he was charging him which gave him extra kinetic energy and he still COULD NOT OVERPOWER Iron Man. Striking power is basically all about kinetic energy (speed + mass), and Hulk had it on his side since he was moving forward, while Iron Man was not, yet he failed to even budge him. And no, the Hulk did not reverse Iron Man, he caught his punch, and Iron Man sucked his arm up with the suit and took him for a ride. I have no idea how you got that so wrong.

Lol, Superman tanked the World Engine, which was crushing skyscrapers and Hulk couldn't deal with some generic laser rifles. Rifles which were likely inferior to firearms since they couldn't even kill Captain America. That's pretty pathetic.

So Abomb catching a rocket, Hulk catching an ejection seat and Mjolnir somehow means he can contend with a guy who can traverse the planet in seconds? That's just silly. Hulk couldn't even catch Blonsky, never mind a guy who can fight with Faora and Nam-Ek at the same time. Btw, Abomb was superior to Hulk until the very end of the movie when Betty was in danger.

Superman bullrushed the Kryptonians, but guess what? They all have speed equal to his, that's why the can respond to him. Hulk is slower than your grandmother, and will get smashed in seconds. And that doesn't even factor in BFR which Hulk has no defense against.

Holy shit, I had no idea I was talking to such a buffoon. This is painful to watch actually. YOU already contradicted and proved your own argument wrong. You admitted it was almost totally stopped and going to come to a halt. What does that mean you buffoon? It means Hulk had already done the work to stop it. You admitted such. Thus how could IM stop something you already admitted was already mostly stopped and going to stop?

So you don't know the difference between striking power and strength? Good to know, so I don't bring this subjects up to you.

Traverse the world in seconds.. post the feat then. You do realize how easily I can destroy that argument. Remember when Superman saved Lois from crashing in the ejected pod... Notice where he was? Notice how long it took him to fly to his mothers? Hmmmm, odd it took so long for somebody that can go around the world in seconds eh? Jesus.

Incorrect, regular people could perceive the kryptonians and their fights. This gives us an idea how fast they were moving. As others have admitted Faora doesn't move faster in h2h than a Rocket fired. Guess what, that was already easily caught while having your back turned. He'll have no issue grabbing superman.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You're telling me Banner was in control of himself during the helicarrier incident? You surely have a comprehension problem.

I have already explained to you why he was koed, why don't you post the clip of Hulk calming mid air?

You're bottom of the barrel, quan material at best.

No moron, I'm saying he wasn't totally raging and out of control as you claimed. You claimed he was such, and thus why you don't believe he was calmed down so easily upon impact. I'm disputing said notion. He could've killed BW and didn't. He could've killed the pilot, he didn't. For further proof, later on when he's more pissed off, he's still not attacking his teammates. Clearly he has some level of control, not total obviously, but some.

So you have no idea how debating works then? The onus is on you to prove your claim. You've been unable to do so. I accept your concession as usual when we get into a discussion.

However, just for the fun of it.... You still didn't address the Norton hulk situations. How does it end up flat on his back in nearly the same position every time... barely remembering what happened? Why is that a consistent theme that has nothing to do with him being KO'd. This was the same in all the movies or the damn TV show for God's sake. He just ends up that way. Unless you believe one of his escaping jumps KO's him LOL. No what is likely to have happened. Just like in the next avengers. He falls through a building and it collapses on him. He initial just kind of sits there.. shakes the dust off and proceeds to want to get up to continue the fight. However, imagine no fight left to continue.... he likely just fell... stayed there to see if anybody was coming or following.. Being that there wasn't and no danger he just reverted back. Simple. A common theme.

Doesn't matter, the point is, I've now accepted your concession that you can't prove your claim.

Adam Grimes
I haven't addressed it? I just explained to you why they were two completely different situations.

I know how debating works, but considering how everything in the movie goes against your bad script of the events it's on you to prove your claim with 'a clip', as you made that statement way earlier.

Quit being so emotional.

Psychotron
Holy shit, I had no idea I was talking to such a buffoon. This is painful to watch actually. YOU already contradicted and proved your own argument wrong. You admitted it was almost totally stopped and going to come to a halt. What does that mean you buffoon? It means Hulk had already done the work to stop it. You admitted such. Thus how could IM stop something you already admitted was already mostly stopped and going to stop?

So you don't know the difference between striking power and strength? Good to know, so I don't bring this subjects up to you.

Traverse the world in seconds.. post the feat then. You do realize how easily I can destroy that argument. Remember when Superman saved Lois from crashing in the ejected pod... Notice where he was? Notice how long it took him to fly to his mothers? Hmmmm, odd it took so long for somebody that can go around the world in seconds eh? Jesus.

Incorrect, regular people could perceive the kryptonians and their fights. This gives us an idea how fast they were moving. As others have admitted Faora doesn't move faster in h2h than a Rocket fired. Guess what, that was already easily caught while having your back turned. He'll have no issue grabbing superman.

So you're not only ignorant about physics, you can't read either. That's good to know. I said the Leviathan still had forward momentum when it was tipped over, that means it was still moving forward, and it would have continued moving foward after it flipped over for a few hundred feat at least.

Lmao I don't know the difference? You're trying to refute something that plainly happened on screen. Prove me wrong, ladyboy.

Kek. He went from The arctic to Metropolis in seconds when Lex pushed Lois off the building. I can't wait to see how you're gonna lowball this.

You're such a moron. You're basically attributing an Abom feat to Hulk, a Hulk that was inferior to Abomination until the end of the fight. Hulk is much slower than Faora or Superman, this is a fact, to say that he will easily catch Superman when he can't even catch Thor is laughable. Then again, if there was only one word that can be used to describe you, laughable would be it.

And how will Hulk deal with Superman's ranged attacks or BFR?
He can't.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Holy shit you're bad at this... I mean awful. Look at this video and actually comprehend it you dimwit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amVfFRNmDE4

Now notice :54 - :55 ... What do you notice there dunce. Hulk is literally almost totally stopped. If it was still going to travel a few more hundred feet... why didn't it continue to push Hulk forward? Why did it suddenly stop, and said sudden stop, caused the tail to rise up and flip over. What you'll notice in this time frame... The Leviathan is almost totally stopped.. It will just flip over and come to rest practically in the same spot. I was in no way going to be traveling a few hundred more feet. To even suggest that tells me how moronic you are. Further, even if it was going to travel that much further (which it clearly wasn't) Hulk would've still been the one stopping it. He still was the one who did all the work to get it into a position where it would stop. IM did nothing to stop it.

YOU DIDN"T PROVE YOUR CASE YOU MORON. You said IM matched him in strength and cited a STRIKING exchange. See how this works, you made a claim and then provided crap for evidence to back it up. Yes, I see how dumb you are

Don't need to, you didn't answer my question. After he saved Lois from the falling ejected pod.. why did it take him so long to get to his mother to save here? He was practically almost there already? Odd, very odd for someone who can travel the world in second eh? Explain that.

No you buffoon, Abom wasn't perceiving and reacting to Hulk so that he couldn't touch him. If he was doing that, then you could argue Abom's perception and reaction weren't superior and I couldn't make that comparison. However, Hulk was reacting just fine to Abom and was landing blows on him just fine.. proving that Abom's reactions and perceptions weren't above Hulks. What further proves it, is that Hulk actually won the damn fight. Further proving his superiority to Abom.

Don't think I didn't notice how your speed argument got crushed and now we're moving on to ranged attacks and BFR lol. Superman wont' try ranged attacks right away.. he'll do his bulrush thing and get puny god'd. That is how it would play out.

ShadowFyre
This is not a good fight for the Hulks. In movie vs. Do we assume the characters act the same as in movie during team battles or willl they only attack opposing team? Because I actually see the Hulks fighting each other as much as team 2. While I could actually see MCU Thor and DCEU Supes teaming up quite naturally due to both being mass murderers.

Superman starts off as weak link due to holding back initially and not. Prepared for Hulks initial onslaught. But yeah, Supes is every bit as strong and simply has to much to lose a fair fight to a current MCU Hulk imo. Ragnarok is coming and were hopefully gonna get a proper Hulk and...

No one has brought up Thor much even though he is mvp for this fight as he knows the kid gloves have to come off immediately and put the Hulks down quickly. Yeah, I consider Supes the most powerul in overall stats than Thor. Most definitely stronger, definitely faster in some areas, but really not by much, calling durability a wash as though Thor has the better feat in Sokovia vs. Nuke, Supes is definitely better at taking a punch, and Thor has obviously better energy attacks and striking feats.

The Hulks Regen and dynamic strength are either poorly portrayed or nerfed to hell so far, otherwise they could definitely take some wins if they were allowed to get amped enough. But aside from Doomsday or Infinity Gem wielder I don't see many singles or duos taking a Thor and Supes combo. Especially if Thor gets a chance to teach Supes how to fight. At least put him in a kids karate class or something.

carver9
Holy shit you're bad at this... I mean awful. Look at this video and actually comprehend it you dimwit

Now notice :54 - :55 ... What do you notice there dunce. Hulk is literally almost totally stopped. If it was still going to travel a few more hundred feet... why didn't it continue to push Hulk forward? Why did it suddenly stop, and said sudden stop, caused the tail to rise up and flip over. What you'll notice in this time frame... The Leviathan is almost totally stopped.. It will just flip over and come to rest practically in the same spot. I was in no way going to be traveling a few hundred more feet. To even suggest that tells me how moronic you are. Further, even if it was going to travel that much further (which it clearly wasn't) Hulk would've still been the one stopping it. He still was the one who did all the work to get it into a position where it would stop. IM did nothing to stop it.

YOU DIDN"T PROVE YOUR CASE YOU MORON. You said IM matched him in strength and cited a STRIKING exchange. See how this works, you made a claim and then provided crap for evidence to back it up. Yes, I see how dumb you are

Don't need to, you didn't answer my question. After he saved Lois from the falling ejected pod.. why did it take him so long to get to his mother to save here? He was practically almost there already? Odd, very odd for someone who can travel the world in second eh? Explain that.

No you buffoon, Abom wasn't perceiving and reacting to Hulk so that he couldn't touch him. If he was doing that, then you could argue Abom's perception and reaction weren't superior and I couldn't make that comparison. However, Hulk was reacting just fine to Abom and was landing blows on him just fine.. proving that Abom's reactions and perceptions weren't above Hulks. What further proves it, is that Hulk actually won the damn fight. Further proving his superiority to Abom.

Don't think I didn't notice how your speed argument got crushed and now we're moving on to ranged attacks and BFR lol. Superman wont' try ranged attacks right away.. he'll do his bulrush thing and get puny god'd. That is how it would play out.

Also, that same monster that Hulk dropped with a single hit was knocking skyscrapers down with ease. That thing is easily high class 100 and one punch from Hulk not only killed it but opened a hole in the back of it for Ironman to shoot a blast into it. Insane ft.

Time-Immemorial
Also, that same monster that Hulk dropped with a single hit was knocking skyscrapers down with ease. That thing is easily high class 100 and one punch from Hulk not only killed it but opened a hole in the back of it for Ironman to shoot a blast into it. Insane ft.

Zod knocked down a skyscraperlaughing out loud

Hulk sucks

carver9
Zod knocked down a skyscraperlaughing out loud

Hulk sucks

With heat vision, shedding through the inside of the building. Basically taking out the pillars. How about I post the clip for you. Show me where he physically dropped a building.

https://youtu.be/xiIseMEP3jk

Time-Immemorial
Oh yes, because he could not knock one down with strength is he wanted too.

I guess Hulk is just that easily killed they made a box to kill him.

Want hulk killed, drop him in a glass box from 30,000ft.

carver9
Oh yes, because he could not knock one down with strength is he wanted toolaughing out loud

I'm asking you to show me him one punching a skyscraper or something like it. You're the one who brought him into this. Even if he did, what does that have to do with what I said. Hulk one punch killed something that was knocking down buildings, are you implying he would do the same to Zod?

carver9
What box killed Hulk?

Time-Immemorial
The box thor ended up was designed to kill hulk.

carver9
The box thor ended up was designed to kill hulk.

What proof is it that it would've succeeded at killing Hulk let alone hurting him. Let's not use hype as an argument. Lex said that Batman is the fight of the century for Superman. Is that true? No evidence points to Lex knowing Batman had kryptonite either.

Adam Grimes
Have you seen the movie, Carv?

Of course Lex knew Batman had K-nite, as Bruce steals it from him right after the bomb incident and leaves a batarang in it's place.

carver9
Have you seen the movie, Carv?

Of course Lex knew Batman had K-nite, as Bruce steals it from him right after the bomb incident and leaves a batarang in it's place.

The first time he tried to steal it, Superman jumped in the way during the speed chase in the batmobile. I dont remember Lex knowing he stole the Knite.

Adam Grimes
Well, he did know.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well, he did know.

Even though I've already accepted your concession on the matter.. don't think I haven't noticed you still not posting the clip to back up the claim you made. Your best line was... Oh yeah I know how debating works and that the onus is on me... but since I can't provide the evidence I'll just go ahead and have you prove a negative LMAO

Adam Grimes
Even though I've already accepted your concession on the matter.. don't think I haven't noticed you still not posting the clip to back up the claim you made. Your best line was... Oh yeah I know how debating works and that the onus is on me... but since I can't provide the evidence I'll just go ahead and have you prove a negative LMAO What negative did I ask you to prove? Are you okay?

quanchi112
Hulk beats Superman down worse than Batman did.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What negative did I ask you to prove? Are you okay?

You're asking me to prove he wasn't KO'd by the fall. Are you really this dumb. Here's hot it went

YOU claimed he was KO'd by the fall

I said... show me the video of him being KO'd by the fall

You say, well, what did he look like next time we saw him (i.e. banner)

I say, that isn't proof he was KO'd by the fall as you claimed. I said the onus is on your to prove your claim i.e. he was KO'd by the fall

You say, well I know how debating works, and that the onus is on me, but prove he wasn't KO'd by the fall.

Holy shit you're bad at this.

quanchi112
Grimes is very stupid.

Adam Grimes
You're asking me to prove he wasn't KO'd by the fall. Are you really this dumb. Here's hot it went

YOU claimed he was KO'd by the fall

I said... show me the video of him being KO'd by the fall

You say, well, what did he look like next time we saw him (i.e. banner)

I say, that isn't proof he was KO'd by the fall as you claimed. I said the onus is on your to prove your claim i.e. he was KO'd by the fall

You say, well I know how debating works, and that the onus is on me, but prove he wasn't KO'd by the fall.

Holy shit you're bad at this. Your first claim was that he calmed down and reverted. That's not a negative InsaneQuanchitard. Now prove your claim.

I went as far as explaining to you all the events leading to the KO as well as how Hulk's powers work, as established in that movie you like to cite so much. Not my fault if you're kind of slow. thumb up

I said it was false because everything in the movie disregards your stupid views. Calm down queer.

quanchi112
You claimed he was ko'd by the fall. Was he ko'd in his solo film ? What does them falling have anything to do with who wins a fight. Are you a retard ? I know the answer.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Your first claim was that he calmed down and reverted. That's not a negative InsaneQuanchitard. Now prove your claim.

I went as far as explaining to you all the events leading to the KO as well as how Hulk's powers work, as established in that movie you like to cite so much. Not my fault if you're kind of slow. thumb up

I said it was false because everything in the movie disregards your stupid views. Calm down queer.

Wow, Moronivich 5000 Grimes should be your name. Holy shit this is bad. YOU made the initial claim I disputed. You're too dumb to realize you said that very thing in your post. You said my claim was her calmed down and reverted. Well buffoon, what does that tell us? I was refuting a claim YOU made. I didn't just come to the thread and go he calmed down and reverted LOL. I was disputing YOUR claim. Now prove your claim and post the video or I accept your concession on the matter. So Adam is another one I have to hold his hand through a debate eh? Jesus.

TheVaultDweller
I dont remember Lex knowing he stole the Knite.

What? He leaves a batarang behind in the empty tank he took the kryptonite from. Granted, this version of Lex is kind of an idiot, but even he could figure that one out.

Darth Thor
What proof is it that it would've succeeded at killing Hulk let alone hurting him. Let's not use hype as an argument. Lex said that Batman is the fight of the century for Superman. Is that true? No evidence points to Lex knowing Batman had kryptonite either.

It was made perfectly clear Lex knew Batman stole his Kryptonite. That's why he forced Superman to fight him, because he knew with the Kryptonite, that's a fight Superman could lose.

I don't know what game you're playing here, trying to pretend Batman had a chance without Kryptonite, but it's akin to Trolling, given the movie made it perfectly clear that without Kryptonite, there was no competition between Supes and Bats. Not at all. Supes could kill Bats any second he chose to. The film couldn't have made that more clear.

Only the Kryptonite evened the odds (against armored Batman), and even that was only accomplished via a surprise Kryptonite gas grenade attack when Supes was trying to reason with Bruce.

Psychotron

>Hulk punches Leviathan
>Leviathan continuies moving forward until the angle of its front shifts and it tips over
>Iron Man blows it up
>This somehow equals Hulk bringing it to a full stop by himself
Clown. Why are all Thanos fans retarded?

Yes, I did. Both punched each other, and even though Hulk had forward momentum on his side he failed to move Iron Man. Let's not forget IM pinned him down at one point, and knocked out a tooth at another. You have failed to refute this.

Maybe because he didn't know his mother was in danger at first, retard? Same thing happened in BvS. Obviously he wasn't listening in on his mom like does with Lois. There's also his feat of traveling from the Indian Ocean to Metropolis in a few minutes, and keeping up with Faora. All of these are >>>> catching a missile. To argue that Hulk can keep up with legit super speed because he fought someone who caught a rocket is going full retard. Thor had no trouble landing and dodging his hits and Blonsky danced around the green tard, but he's gonna keep up with Superman? You're a joke.

Oh, Superman won't try ranged attacks? Why? Because you said so? And the first thing he did when DD showed up is BFR him, what's Hulk gonna do when Superman flies him in space, huh? And how is Hulk gonna "puny god" Superman when MoS' strength and durability feats shit all over Hulk? One guy gets taken out by lasers and Iron Man, the other overpowers singularities and survives nukes. Hulk gets curbed in a minute tops.

Darth Thor
^ That is a good point, that Hulk has trouble landing a punch in Thor on H2H, then what luck would he have hitting Superman?

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by relentless1
lol Supes KOs both Hulks then smack Thor around for good measure Always the dc fanboys. Stupidity like this never ceases to amaze me

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ That is a good point, that Hulk has trouble landing a punch in Thor on H2H, then what luck would he have hitting Superman? Did Doomsday hit him ? Yes. Did batman with human reflexes successfully attack him. Yes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^ That is a good point, that Hulk has trouble landing a punch in Thor on H2H, then what luck would he have hitting Superman?

Well the difference there is very striking and should be obvious. Thor has superior skill to Superman, hence why he was able to do that. He has better skill and more experience than Superman fighting beasts like Hulk.

Further... Batman was able to dodge attacks from DD. Superman was not on my occasions.. Does that mean Batman is faster than Superman? See how that works?

Psychotron
Doomsday is a mutated Kryptonian, he already has super speed. Batman landed hits on a depowered Superman, so that proves nothing.

Saying that Batman dodged DD is retarded as well, Doomsday was focusing on Superman and Wonder Woman, since they were the only threats to him. Lets not forget that Batman had to be saved by WW as well.

Adam Grimes
Wow, Moronivich 5000 Grimes should be your name. Holy shit this is bad. YOU made the initial claim I disputed. You're too dumb to realize you said that very thing in your post. You said my claim was her calmed down and reverted. Well buffoon, what does that tell us? I was refuting a claim YOU made. I didn't just come to the thread and go he calmed down and reverted LOL. I was disputing YOUR claim. Now prove your claim and post the video or I accept your concession on the matter. So Adam is another one I have to hold his hand through a debate eh? Jesus. IOW you can't prove your 'refuting claim'. thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
>Hulk punches Leviathan
>Leviathan continuies moving forward until the angle of its front shifts and it tips over
>Iron Man blows it up
>This somehow equals Hulk bringing it to a full stop by himself
Clown. Why are all Thanos fans retarded?

Yes, I did. Both punched each other, and even though Hulk had forward momentum on his side he failed to move Iron Man. Let's not forget IM pinned him down at one point, and knocked out a tooth at another. You have failed to refute this.

Maybe because he didn't know his mother was in danger at first, retard? Same thing happened in BvS. Obviously he wasn't listening in on his mom like does with Lois. There's also his feat of traveling from the Indian Ocean to Metropolis in a few minutes, and keeping up with Faora. All of these are >>>> catching a missile. To argue that Hulk can keep up with legit super speed because he fought someone who caught a rocket is going full retard. Thor had no trouble landing and dodging his hits and Blonsky danced around the green tard, but he's gonna keep up with Superman? You're a joke.

Oh, Superman won't try ranged attacks? Why? Because you said so? And the first thing he did when DD showed up is BFR him, what's Hulk gonna do when Superman flies him in space, huh? And how is Hulk gonna "puny god" Superman when MoS' strength and durability feats shit all over Hulk? One guy gets taken out by lasers and Iron Man, the other overpowers singularities and survives nukes. Hulk gets curbed in a minute tops.

Incorrect you button. YOU claimed IM stopped it. I've unquestionably proven that false. You even admit it. You said, yes it would've stopped eventually. Thus Hulk is the one who stopped it. Then you make the crazy claim that it was still going to travel a few more hundred feet but I should via time stamp it was almost totally stopped and was just going to tip over and come to a rest shortly there after. Period.

Why do you keep repeating the scene clownshoes? We already know what happened. What you keep explaining doesn't back up your claim that IM matched Hulk's strength, which is why it's so funny you keep repeating this. We literally see Hulk ripping off his armor and IM needing spare parts just to compete. If he matched him in strength how could he allow himself to be ripped apart... you'd think being as strong and all.. he could easily reverse the position and overpower it. Yet he couldn't, and on more than one occasion was getting ripped apart. Odd how you characterize that has matching Hulk's strength. Buffoonery 101 at work here.

Clownshoes, his mother was UNQUESTIONABLY in danger. He got that OH SHIT look on his face when talking to Lois and speeds off and fly away. He didn't know LMAO. Jesus. He absolutely knew she was in danger and it took him very long time to get there... even being right next door. Odd huh?

Maybe because that isn't how he fights? Wow, what an amazing concept. He bulrushes Zod right away... Same with Faora... Same with Namek.. Same with Zod again. In each of these instances..... he never, not once starts off just HV his foe. He rushes them and tries to go toe to toe. Huge mistake to do that against the Hulk. He'd literally grab him and it's Punk God time.

Lastly his durability in no way shits over Hulk.. in fact.. Hulk shits all over Superman's durability. Superman's been KO'd far more times than Hulk ever has. He gets destroyed

KuRuPT Thanosi
IOW you can't prove your 'refuting claim'. thumb up

LOL. Another debate you've lost to me. You haven't won a single one. Pathetic. I accept your concession that you can't back up your initial claim.

Psychotron
Incorrect you button. YOU claimed IM stopped it. I've unquestionably proven that false. You even admit it. You said, yes it would've stopped eventually. Thus Hulk is the one who stopped it. Then you make the crazy claim that it was still going to travel a few more hundred feet but I should via time stamp it was almost totally stopped and was just going to tip over and come to a rest shortly there after. Period.

Why do you keep repeating the scene clownshoes? We already know what happened. What you keep explaining doesn't back up your claim that IM matched Hulk's strength, which is why it's so funny you keep repeating this. We literally see Hulk ripping off his armor and IM needing spare parts just to compete. If he matched him in strength how could he allow himself to be ripped apart... you'd think being as strong and all.. he could easily reverse the position and overpower it. Yet he couldn't, and on more than one occasion was getting ripped apart. Odd how you characterize that has matching Hulk's strength. Buffoonery 101 at work here.

Clownshoes, his mother was UNQUESTIONABLY in danger. He got that OH SHIT look on his face when talking to Lois and speeds off and fly away. He didn't know LMAO. Jesus. He absolutely knew she was in danger and it took him very long time to get there... even being right next door. Odd huh?

Maybe because that isn't how he fights? Wow, what an amazing concept. He bulrushes Zod right away... Same with Faora... Same with Namek.. Same with Zod again. In each of these instances..... he never, not once starts off just HV his foe. He rushes them and tries to go toe to toe. Huge mistake to do that against the Hulk. He'd literally grab him and it's Punk God time.

Kek, you are mentally handicapped. I feel bad talking to you, it's like picking on the school retard. You can't even comprehend basic physics. You think if a lorry moving at 80 mph hit something and flipped over it would just stop moving? Think before you post. IM stopped it because he's the one who blew it up. Hulk just slowed it down, but guess what? It was gonna stop on its own anyway, because its forward momentum was decreasing as soon as it hit the ground. Hulk was basically useless in that scene, Iron Man could have blown it up all on his own.

I see the problem, retard. For some reason you're equatting strength with durability, which is obviously false. IM's durability was inferior, but his strength was equal to Hulk's. I'll try to explain this to you in simple terms so your underdeveloped brain doesn't get confused again. Hulk and Iron Man hit each other, neither moved, thus they hit each other with an equal amount of force. Got it, Forrest?

And he arrived as soon as Zod was screaming at her, basically as soon as she was in danger. You still need to explain how he could pull off the Lois feat and the World Engine feat if he wasn't as fast as I say. But you won't because you can't, because in your small mind Hulk getting raped by Abom for 80% of their fight, who caught a missile, is on the level of Faora's flash step. Hulk couldn't even tag Blonsky and Thor, he'd get blitzed by Superman.

Maybe in MoS, but he's learned since then. The first thing he did was BFR Doomsday in BvS. Same would happen to Hulk, he even looks like DD. And how is Hulk going to smash MoS, when Hulk's strength is literally Iron Man tier, and his durability gets overloaded by a dozen generic laser rifles?

Adam Grimes
LOL. Another debate you've lost to me. You haven't won a single one. Pathetic. I accept your concession that you can't back up your initial claim. 'I can't!' -KT

I guess Superman wins then.

Darth Thor
Well the difference there is very striking and should be obvious. Thor has superior skill to Superman, hence why he was able to do that. He has better skill and more experience than Superman fighting beasts like Hulk.

Further... Batman was able to dodge attacks from DD. Superman was not on my occasions.. Does that mean Batman is faster than Superman? See how that works?

Thor had the flexibility, reflexes and speed to evade Hulks attacks. The skill part is just combat training sharpening his reflexes. But Supermans speed advantage is far greater. So it's pretty unlikely Hulk could hit Superman when he had difficulty hitting Thor.

Batman dodged a punch from Doomsday? I don't remember that. In fact I remember Batman keeping his distance from Doomsday, and still needed saving by WW.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What I'm saying is, Superman was unable to dodge "attacks" from DD.. yet Batman was... does that make Batman faster?

Umm no, that is fighting skill, which is what allowed Thor to do that. Further, Superman fights like a brute and charges right in... Nobody beats Hulk fighting like that, Superman included.

Darth Thor
What I'm saying is, Superman was unable to dodge "attacks" from DD.. yet Batman was... does that make Batman faster?

Batman never went toe to toe with Doomsday so the point is invalid. Also completely irrelevant example, as Batman can't do anything against Doomsday except keep his distance and avoid him.

Umm no, that is fighting skill, which is what allowed Thor to do that.

What "skill" did he use to evade Hulk's attacks? It was just speed. Perhaps speed that's been honed by combat training, but still speed (and flexibility).

Further, Superman fights like a brute and charges right in... Nobody beats Hulk fighting like that, Superman included.

Superman fighting like a "Brute and Charging right in" was flying Doomsday into space. Not really sure what Hulk could do to avoid that.

In any case Superman fights like that against Opponents with similar speed and durability to himself. It remains to be seen if he would do that against a slower, Non-Kryptonian brute.

But against Batman he casually caught the Kryptonite rocket/grenade while walking towards him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Huh? What are you talking about... The ability to avoid punches in tighter corners i.e. while in the pocket has EVERYTHING to do with skill. Your ability to perceive a movement in the legs.. hips... torso.. shoulders etc etc so you know a punch is coming.. then where to best move to avoid, yet put yourself in a proper position to counter. All that thinking comes BEFORE any movement happens. That's skill. Yes he's avoiding punches using perception.. reflexes... speed etc etc... but in order to know how to do those things in the right sequence and the right time all comes back to skill.

It's like claiming a boxer like Whitaker who made a living avoiding punches in the pocket was only due to speed. Umm no, it was due to his skill and ring generalship first... speed was a just a byproduct of it.

Ummm no, he fights like that.. period. If you wanna prove he'd fight different against Hulk that onus is on you. I have his storied track record on how he fights... so the evidence is squarely on my side. If you feel he'll do different then prove it.

quanchi112
DC fanboys are the worst.

carver9
Batman never went toe to toe with Doomsday so the point is invalid. Also completely irrelevant example, as Batman can't do anything against Doomsday except keep his distance and avoid him.

What "skill" did he use to evade Hulk's attacks? It was just speed. Perhaps speed that's been honed by combat training, but still speed (and flexibility).

Superman fighting like a "Brute and Charging right in" was flying Doomsday into space. Not really sure what Hulk could do to avoid that.

In any case Superman fights like that against Opponents with similar speed and durability to himself. It remains to be seen if he would do that against a slower, Non-Kryptonian brute.

But against Batman he casually caught the Kryptonite rocket/grenade while walking towards him.

Abomination casually caught a rocket launcher missle while his back was turned. FAR more impressive.

Darth Thor
Huh? What are you talking about... The ability to avoid punches in tighter corners i.e. while in the pocket has EVERYTHING to do with skill. Your ability to perceive a movement in the legs.. hips... torso.. shoulders etc etc so you know a punch is coming.. then where to best move to avoid, yet put yourself in a proper position to counter. All that thinking comes BEFORE any movement happens. That's skill. Yes he's avoiding punches using perception.. reflexes... speed etc etc... but in order to know how to do those things in the right sequence and the right time all comes back to skill.

It's like claiming a boxer like Whitaker who made a living avoiding punches in the pocket was only due to speed. Umm no, it was due to his skill and ring generalship first... speed was a just a byproduct of it.

Ummm no, he fights like that.. period. If you wanna prove he'd fight different against Hulk that onus is on you. I have his storied track record on how he fights... so the evidence is squarely on my side. If you feel he'll do different then prove it.

That's true about looking out for punch/kick signals. Although don't see how that helped Thor dodge the jet wing. That was just reflexes+speed+flexibility. Tell me do you think Thor's skill and speed and flexibility would make him as able to dodge Hulks punches as Supes with his superior speed?

Already told you, the fight with Batman shows he doesn't just bullrush in all the time.

You've also not answers what Hulk could do to avoid getting bull rushed into space the way Supes was doing to Doomsday.

Darth Thor
Abomination casually caught a rocket launcher missle while his back was turned. FAR more impressive.

Fair point.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Kek, you are mentally handicapped. I feel bad talking to you, it's like picking on the school retard. You can't even comprehend basic physics. You think if a lorry moving at 80 mph hit something and flipped over it would just stop moving? Think before you post. IM stopped it because he's the one who blew it up. Hulk just slowed it down, but guess what? It was gonna stop on its own anyway, because its forward momentum was decreasing as soon as it hit the ground. Hulk was basically useless in that scene, Iron Man could have blown it up all on his own.

I see the problem, retard. For some reason you're equatting strength with durability, which is obviously false. IM's durability was inferior, but his strength was equal to Hulk's. I'll try to explain this to you in simple terms so your underdeveloped brain doesn't get confused again. Hulk and Iron Man hit each other, neither moved, thus they hit each other with an equal amount of force. Got it, Forrest?

And he arrived as soon as Zod was screaming at her, basically as soon as she was in danger. You still need to explain how he could pull off the Lois feat and the World Engine feat if he wasn't as fast as I say. But you won't because you can't, because in your small mind Hulk getting raped by Abom for 80% of their fight, who caught a missile, is on the level of Faora's flash step. Hulk couldn't even tag Blonsky and Thor, he'd get blitzed by Superman.

Maybe in MoS, but he's learned since then. The first thing he did was BFR Doomsday in BvS. Same would happen to Hulk, he even looks like DD. And how is Hulk going to smash MoS, when Hulk's strength is literally Iron Man tier, and his durability gets overloaded by a dozen generic laser rifles?

I don't really want to address more because you're a bubbling moron and it's painful to even try and hold your hand through these scenes. All I will say is that your analogy is piss poor, and exemplifies why it's so hard to have a conversation with you. This isn't something hitting something and flipping over your buffoon. Of course that would still continue to travel down the road. That is what happened here... HULK was continue to stop it's momentum. The punch partial stopped it... and then he continued to stop it as it pushed him back and he was picking up concrete as he was sliding. Which of course, is why it had almost completely stopped on the time stamp I referenced. It wasn't going to continue to travel a few hundred feet like you claimed... It's comical you even said that. Point is, your analogy was crap, and your comprehension is even worse.

The Sorrow
This thread is hilarious. Superman gets torn limb from limb by Hulk.

To those bringing up Hulk "losing" to Iron Man, Superman doesn't have prep here, nor is Hulk mind controlled so it's irrelevant. Faora was ko'd by a phucking missile when disorientated. None of the Kryptonians are above Hulk. Faster yes, more powerful, no.

TheGrat1
Originally posted by The Sorrow
This thread is hilarious. Superman gets torn limb from limb by Hulk.

To those bringing up Hulk "losing" to Iron Man, Superman doesn't have prep here, nor is Hulk mind controlled so it's irrelevant. Faora was ko'd by a phucking missile when disorientated. None of the Kryptonians are above Hulk. Faster yes, more powerful, no.

No. no

carver9
Yep

wakkawakkawakka
Have Hulk(2003) and Thor been eliminated from this thread for some reason?

Also what's stopping Superman from using heat vision or flying Hulk(AoU) into space?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

Also what's stopping Superman from using heat vision or flying Hulk(AoU) into space?

Only Thor. Without Thor, Hulk is f***ed.

quanchi112
Only Thor. Without Thor, Hulk is f***ed. Absurd.

carver9
Only Thor. Without Thor, Hulk is f***ed.

But Hulk would break Thor though.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Silent Master
LOL!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.