Darth Vader vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Darth Vader as of Rebels; Darth Maul as of Son of Dathomir.

*canon only*

Battle takes place in the Malachor Sith Temple.

FreshestSlice
Vader. Obviously.

carthage
There really isn't any diminishing of his force connection from the end of Son of Dathomir up until however he got onto Malachor. Given Filoni stated Vader was in his prime in Rebels, and the most current version of Maul outright admitted he couldnt take Vader on his own I'm not seeing how Maul wins.

|King Joker|
Do you think Maul's saber abilities diminished?

carthage
No

He still looked physically able to me, and reverted back to his saber staff which is a weapon that is notoriously difficult to wield. Apparently he also fought Ahsoka before, and given his penchant to train, exercise to the point of insanity, he's obviously not in any sort of physically degraded state

EmperorSidious2
I think Maul himself said that he can't hope to defeat Vader on his own so. Vader wins.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
No

He still looked physically able to me, and reverted back to his saber staff which is a weapon that is notoriously difficult to wield. Apparently he also fought Ahsoka before, and given his penchant to train, exercise to the point of insanity, he's obviously not in any sort of physically degraded state

He's blatantly stated by Sam Witwer to be fragile. The denial is strong with this one.

Syndicate
Vader.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Lord Stark
He's blatantly stated by Sam Witwer to be fragile. The denial is strong with this one.

Never trust the words of that man.

NewGuy01
Maul was past his glory days in Rebels, but it's not like he was Ventress tier lol.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Maul was past his glory days in Rebels, but it's not like he was Ventress tier lol.

Maul is closer to Ventress than you think.

Nephthys
Ventress got two kicks on Maul when they fought. Maul didn't do jack to her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.