Batfleck vs Deckard Shaw/Luke Hobbs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Fight takes place on the roof where Dom fought Shaw. Except Deckard vs Bruce this time.

- Pure H2H. No armour or weapons
- Win via KO/Death
- No BFR
- Bloodlusted
- Opponents start 10 feet apart

Second round has the same stips as round one, but against Hobbs.

FrothByte
Batfleck loses against the team.

playa1258
Batmsn stomps this team.

relentless1
Batman stomps this team

FrothByte
No armor or weapons people. Honestly, what did Batman do in h2h that makes everyone think he's so good? Shaw and Hobbs were pretty much superhuman in the last FF movie.

BruceSkywalker
Batman stomps so hard

TheVaultDweller
How does he stomp hard when someone like Shaw can tank getting german suplex'd neck/head first onto the hood of a car, and quite frankly, showed more impressive H2H speed than Bats did? And Hobbs was handling Shaw just fine in return, and could survive getting blown up, followed by a multi-storey fall, and only sustain relatively minor injuries.

I don't object to someone arguing Bruce can win, but I do not see how he stomps here.

FrothByte
The only time Batman showed good h2h feats was during the warehouse fight, and he was aided in no small part by his armor their. So not sure why people think he can stomp this team.

relentless1
Batman hits harder and soaks more damage than either, he's also faster

Strength:
- He smashed that dude into the ground with enough impact to surely kill him

- He hit that other guy that he dragged to him with the grapple line so hard as to send him flying several feet in the opposite direction

- He threw a huge crate one handed attached to a grapple line at a guy and KOd him with it

- Bruce Wayne picked up a steel girder off of Wallace

- He kicked the strung up guy pretty far and pretty hard into the guy with the grenade

Durability:

- He was shot in the head. Yes he had his armour on but that wouldn't stop the sound from rupturing a normal guys eardrums and taking him out of the fight.. Batman kept going like nothing happened.

- He got stabbed through the armour and kept on going as well, even seemed to get stronger as he was clearly pissed

- Even with armour, a normal guy would still get fried being that close to an exploding flame thrower

Speed:

- He dodged Doomsdays heat vision twice

- He dodged several buckshot rounds at pretty close range when that cop shot at him in the beginning of the movie.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
The only time Batman showed good h2h feats was during the warehouse fight, and he was aided in no small part by his armor their. So not sure why people think he can stomp this team.

he always wore his batsuit... he wore no armor while fighting those men in the wharehouse the armor you refer too was the armor he fought supes in.. go torent the film or waste your money at a theater and rewatch if you choose not to believe me...

you must be another butthurt golem.. batfleck will beat people on these boards.. he might not always win in these make believe threads but yes he will win sometimes

Time-Immemorial

Your joking right? Try not to be such a butthurt *******thumb up

He would roflstomp this team. Did you see how much weight he was lifting? On top of that his speed and intensity..he is not only faster but he is stronger then both of these guys.

He utterly shit stomps this team.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by relentless1

Strength:
- He smashed that dude into the ground with enough impact to surely kill him

- He hit that other guy that he dragged to him with the grapple line so hard as to send him flying several feet in the opposite direction

- He threw a huge crate one handed attached to a grapple line at a guy and KOd him with it

- He kicked the strung up guy pretty far and pretty hard into the guy with the grenade

Durability:

- He was shot in the head. Yes he had his armour on but that wouldn't stop the sound from rupturing a normal guys eardrums and taking him out of the fight.. Batman kept going like nothing happened.

- He got stabbed through the armour and kept on going as well, even seemed to get stronger as he was clearly pissed

- Even with armour, a normal guy would still get fried being that close to an exploding flame thrower

Speed:

- He dodged Doomsdays heat vision twice

- He dodged several buckshot rounds at pretty close range when that cop shot at him in the beginning of the movie.

Enough proof for anyone who saw the movie, unlike Frothbyte who only watched it to low ball all the feats in the movie and close his eyes when uber shit was going on.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
he always wore his batsuit... he wore no armor while fighting those men in the wharehouse the armor you refer too was the armor he fought supes in.. go torent the film or waste your money at a theater and rewatch if you choose not to believe me...

I have my doubts he even watched the god damn movie from the stupid shit he has been saying.

FrothByte

you must be another butthurt golem.. batfleck will beat people on these boards.. he might not always win in these make believe threads but yes he will win sometimes

So you didn't see how many times he got slashed in his suit and even shot at once without any injury eh? I'll post a vid of it later when I got time.

Time-Immemorial
Oh you mean cause he had 15-20 guys attacking him at once.

FrothByte
Fodder that other superheroes don't seem to have trouble taking out.

Time-Immemorial
Nice job ignoring all of the above.

playa1258
He was fighting 24 armed paramilitary at the same time, yet that is a bad showing?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Nice job ignoring all of the above.

I'll answer properly when I have something better than a phone to type in.

FrothByte

His normal bat suit IS armored. He withstood multiple slashes and even a shot point blank without getting injured. Apparently it just wasn't quite as good at defending against a stab.

BruceSkywalker
So you didn't see how many times he got slashed in his suit and even shot at once without any injury eh? I'll post a vid of it later when I got time.

when exactly did Batfleck suffer any injuries?????

even when he fought Supes he was hardly hurt...

FrothByte
when exactly did Batfleck suffer any injuries?????

even when he fought Supes he was hardly hurt...

Reread my post. I never said he got injured.

KingD19
Shaw took down an entire hospital filled with heavily armed and highly trained guards put in place to keep watch on his little brother Owen. A parking lot and three floors full of dead people.

And both Shaw and Hobbs have enough strength/durability feats that not only could they take hits from Bats, he's gonna feel theirs.

FrothByte

Soaks more damage due to armor (both normal batsuit and Superman armor). No proof of him being faster, as both Hobbs and Shaw move faster in their fight scenes. No solid evidence of strength advantage either, see below.

Strength:
- He smashed that dude into the ground with enough impact to surely kill him Exaggeration. He hit that guy hard enough to smack his head on the ground. Unsure if it killed him.

- He hit that other guy that he dragged to him with the grapple line so hard as to send him flying several feet in the opposite direction - True, but not unheard of in realm of action movies. A lot of action heroes kick people hard enough to get them to skid on the floor.

- He threw a huge crate one handed attached to a grapple line at a guy and KOd him with it - Incorrect. He used his grappling gun to pull in the guy as he threw him. Meaning he used both the mechanism of the grappling gun and his strength to do the throw.

- can't remember this scene. Where was this?

- He kicked the strung up guy pretty far and pretty hard into the guy with the grenade - not a hard feat. Pretty easy to hit a guy who's strung up with enough force to swing him one way or another.

Seriously? You're using Batman's eardrum toughness as a sign of his durability?

Originally posted by relentless1 - He got stabbed through the armour and kept on going as well, even seemed to get stronger as he was clearly pissed - He got stabbed in the shoulder, and I'm pretty sure the armor helped alleviate the penetration a bit. You know this is nothing compared to what Hobbs and Shaw go through right? Shaw gets into a car crash and still comes out fighting.

- unless his armor is flame retardant. Like firemen clothing.

Originally posted by relentless1 - He dodged Doomsdays heat vision twice
- via use of his gadgets.

- which is not really uncommon among action heroes.

Now let me mention a few more things about that fight. The first thing he does is disable majority of guns around him. He then uses his grappling gun and batarangs to disable the other enemies. The thugs never come at him more than 1 or 2 at a time except once. That one time they ganged up on him he got slashed multiple times by knives, was shot at multiple times, and was saved only by his suit. He also got kicked, punched and taken down by the thugs.

Was it a low end showing? No it wasn't. But it certainly isn't quite as impressive as some other superheroes like Black Widow who can take out an entire squad of thugs without getting hit once. It's also the only real h2h feat we have of Batman and all he does is fight fodder and does it with the help of gadgets.

Tomorrow I'll compile a list of feats for both Shaw and Hobbs.

BruceSkywalker
Reread my post. I never said he got injured.

lol yes you basically said that, now answer the damn question???

you must be stupid or something.. The Batsuit is clearly flame retardant... or did you forger the fact that Batman saved Martha will he put himself in front of her as KGBbeast was about to blow up..

FrothByte
lol yes you basically said that, now answer the damn question???

you must be stupid or something.. The Batsuit is clearly flame retardant... or did you forger the fact that Batman saved Martha will he put himself in front of her as KGBbeast was about to blow up..

This is what I posted:

Either you have reading comprehension issues or my english is really that bad. I said Batman was WITHOUT injury despite multiple slashes and even a few gunshots due to his suit protecting him (not including the stab). Now, where did I say he got injured?

BruceSkywalker
This is what I posted:

Either you have reading comprehension issues or my english is really that bad. I said Batman was WITHOUT injury despite multiple slashes and even a few gunshots due to his suit protecting him (not including the stab). Now, where did I say he got injured?

come down punk..... you another A HOLE I see.. I am sick and tired of MF's like you... listen biatch . you just upset Batfleck takes this.... just admit it.... and then choke on it....

FrothByte
come down punk..... you another A HOLE I see.. I am sick and tired of MF's like you... listen biatch . you just upset Batfleck takes this.... just admit it.... and then choke on it....

So I prove you wrong and instead of owning up to it you throw a hissy fit?

Time-Immemorial
You never proved me wrongthumb up

marcssands14
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.