Thor vs. Thorlief/ 616 Mjolnir vs. 1610 Mjolnir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
To the death/k.o./hammer shattered

Round 1.616 Thor Odinson vs. 1610 Thorlief Odinson no hammers

Round 2. They each get their respective Mjolnir.

Round 3. Which hammer is more powerful by itself? Has more abilities? Durablility, etc.

If Thor picks up Thorlief's hammer? Does he gain anything or does he actually lose steength since by feats he is quite a bit stronger?

Khazra Reborn
Unworthy 616 Thor would most likely beat Thorlief, nevermind with Mjolnir.

If 616 Thor picked up 1610 Mjolnir, I don't think he'd somehow get 1610 Thor's body. I don't know what 616 Thor would get out of it, besides flight, the only thing I've ever really seen Thorlief do is manipulate the weather, which 616 Thor can already do, without Mjolnir.

ShadowFyre
I was somewhat under the impression that Ult. Thor. Was kind of weak after he fought Colossus but he still rocked 616 Galactus so I was unsure.

EcstaticGrace
I feel like stuff like the Galactus thing is an Outlier if we consider it though he probably takes round 3.

I'd probably side 616 Thor every round based on consistency

616 has better strength feats to my knowledge

616 Mljonir seems more versatile to me and Thor Odinson was matching Thorlief with Janbourn

ShadowFyre
Well, 616 has done that to Galactus to, and the way Aaron has been writing Mjolnirs, I dont think I would be to surprised by anything that haplens.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well, 616 has done that to Galactus to, and the way Aaron has been writing Mjolnirs, I dont think I would be to surprised by anything that haplens.

It's weird seeing Galactus in pain though from an attack like that. Yet in Infinity we have Thor telling Thanos one of us will die today and then comes at him with a Mljonir strike looking just to annoy the character.

I feel like writers should look at what's been done in comics in terms of power tier and keep characters consistent and bend the plot to fit into it. If they wan a character to do something outlandish give them a amp.

ShadowFyre
I feel the same way. Lets take superior spiderman, in one issue Thor and Hulk are restraining him and commenting that they almost felt him move, few issues later, with the Symbiote he pretty much wrecks Thor who shouldnt even feel his best hits. It was horrible writing, all they had to do was take Thor /Hype/Hulk out of the picture and it would have felt like a legit threat and story to the Avengers.

The Justice Leaguebis more understandable as the entire team is high Herald/trans, but the Avengers need somewhat weaker enemies and should only bring out the Hulks and Thors for legit threeats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.