Doomsday Vs Kurse. Hulk. Thor. Vision. Ultron. Malekith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
No Battle field removals, they must kill doomsday to win. Team 2 is going all out no one is hold back.

Who will win?

Inhuman
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
No Battle field removals, they must kill doomsday to win.

Who will win?

Vision uses the mind gem on him, and he now has a new pet.

Interneton
In the Versus section, bro.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Inhuman
Vision uses the mind gem on him, and he now has a new pet. This. Vision should be able to use it for mind control like Loki did when it was in the scepter.

If this wasn't a factor though, Doomsday would stomp.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This. Vision should be able to use it for mind control like Loki did when it was in the scepter.

If this wasn't a factor though, Doomsday would stomp.

Or Vision can phase through him and remove his brain/heart.

Arachnid1
Or Vision can phase through him and remove his brain/heart. After which he would grow a newer, stronger one that's too wired in to pull out. He's gonna need more than physical trauma to stop Doomsday.

Though now that I think about it, Doomsday hurting him is almost equally doubtful. DD cant just immobilize him either since he can just phase through anything.

I don't think either can really put down the other, unless DD can muster up the strength to break pure Vibranium. We have yet to see Vibranium stand up to anything on DDs level, so I'd say this is more likely than Vision putting down DD.

Inhuman
That would be arguable true if only Vision didn't have that small trump card in his forehead.

Arachnid1
If only lol

Inhuman
And DD did die from the spear penetrating him. He didnt regrow anything after that. Granted it was Kryptonite but being around kryptonite didnt do much other than weaken him a bit. What killed him was the spear stabbing him. Most likely in vital organs. So Movie DD can be put down attacking vital Organs. We didnt see comic book level or regeneration and getting stronger to that degree in the film.

CPT Space Bomb
Wrong forum bro

Arachnid1
And DD did die from the spear penetrating him. He didnt regrow anything after that. Granted it was Kryptonite but being around kryptonite didnt do much other than weaken him a bit. What killed him was the spear stabbing him. So Movie DD can be put down attacking vital Organs. We didnt see comic book level or regeneration and getting stronger in the film. I disagree. I attribute it completely to the kryptonite, just like the kryptonite was able to pierce Supes skin with Bats measly strength. If it was as easy as just stabbing him in a few vital organs, Wonder Woman should have been more than enough with her magical sword. They went to great lengths to specify that nothing could kill him but kryptonite.

And we saw DD regrow a spiked fist in the place of the limb WW cut off. He definitely has regeneration.

Inhuman
I disagree. I attribute it completely to the kryptonite, just like the kryptonite was able to pierce Supes skin with Bats measly strength. If it was as easy as just stabbing him in a few vital organs, Wonder Woman should have been more than enough with her magical sword. They went to great lengths to specify that nothing could kill him but kryptonite.

And we saw DD regrow a spiked fist in the place of the limb WW cut off. He definitely has regeneration.

Thats why I said "Vital Organs" smile
but anyhow. Yeah Mind Gem fuqs him up thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Vision uses the mind gem on him, and he now has a new pet.

Zero proof this would work on a maniac like doomsday.

Time-Immemorial
Thats why I said "Vital Organs" smile
but anyhow. Yeah Mind Gem fuqs him up thumb up

No proofthumb up

Its only worked on humans.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
No proofthumb up

Its only worked on humans.

The mind Gem and the Infinity stones have been talked about by Cosmic beings like Odin, The Collector and even the Celestials wielded them. We see other Infinity stones affect aliens just fine.

Pretty silly to think they only affect Humans .

Time-Immemorial
The mind Gem and the Infinity stones have been talked about by Cosmic beings like Odin, The Collector and even the Celestials wielded them. We see other Infinity stones affect aliens just fine.

Pretty silly to think they only affect Humans .

No proof, no gothumb up

Doomsday is not some petty street thug.

Inhuman
jr_erm01

Time-Immemorial
Read the forum rules, if you can't stick to screen feats, it don't work here.

A simple KO was enough for BW to get Hawkeye clear of the mind gems hold on him.

Mind gem would not do shit to doomsday.

Arachnid1
I'd disagree there. The gems are likely the most powerful items/weapons in the universe. They've been used to destroy planets, and together, they can alter the very fabric of reality. They are also a limitless source of power. The mind gem is basically made to control all aspects of the mind. It doesn't make sense that it wouldn't be able to control some beast. I don't think theres really any character they wouldn't work on, unless you get into Dr. Manhattan territory, and even that may be possible. In a case like this, where mind control is literally the point of its existence, the burden of proof would be on you to prove Doomsday isn't susceptible to mind control. Thats not really possible.

Time-Immemorial
We disagree then, if a simple KO can KO the mind gems effects, it isn't doing anything to doomsday.

We have to go off screen feats, and the screen feats show its only worked on humans, hell it didn't even work on Stark.

Silent Master
Speaking of screen feats, does Doomsday have any feats of resisting mind control.

carver9
This is the worst beat down ever. Even without the mind gem, Doomsday gets worked here.

relentless1
the mind gem can't be proven one way or the other so I think we need to just leave that out of the discussion.

Doomsday easily takes out Malekith, Ultron, and Hulk

Curse, Thor and Vision would be his biggest trouble in a big gang beating like this.

I say Doomsday might lose, although probably not. He's seen to adapt to any attacks brought onto him, he only gets stronger and builds up energy from the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman hitting him; cutting him doesnt work he adapts and gets stronger from that too.

Honestly from what we saw of him in BvS the only solid way to take him out is Kryptonite.

Silent Master
So you want to take out something that is guaranteed to beat Doomsday, interesting.

relentless1
Originally posted by Silent Master
So you want to take out something that is guaranteed to beat Doomsday, interesting.

lol prove that it can beat doomsday

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1
lol prove that it can beat doomsday

Easily done, DD has no feats of resisting mind control.

relentless1
Easily done, DD has no feats of resisting mind control.

he's got not instance of coming up against mind control at all. so either for or against theres no proof either way dummy

Silent Master
he's got not instance of coming up against mind control at all. so either for or against theres no proof either way dummy

No feats of resisting mind control = mind control wins.

relentless1
No feats of resisting mind control = mind control wins.

pretty weak reasoning, Quan level weak if you ask me

Silent Master
pretty weak reasoning, Quan level weak if you ask me

So you're saying that since random thug#516 from BvS has never come up against Mind control, we can't say that Martian Manhunter would beat him via TP?

Arachnid1
pretty weak reasoning, Quan level weak if you ask me Actually, the reasoning is pretty on point. Once again, the burden of proof is on you. You need to provide Doomsday feats of him resisting mind control, which you cant. Until such feats pop up, he's perfectly susceptible to it, no different than anyone Xavier mind f*cked in the X-men movies.

Inhuman
Kurse's black hole grenades should be enough as well.

Silent Master
Kurse's black hole grenades should be enough as well.

I think relentless would answer with something like this.

he's got not instance of coming up against black holes at all. so either for or against theres no proof either way dummy

relentless1
lol try harder guys, how can you definitely say either way whether someone has a resistance to something or not? If they haven't been show coming up against something then its impossible to know either way.

I could easily come up with some convoluted reasoning that he's resistant to being controlled too... how about the fact that Lex clearly put his blood into the creature so he'd be safe from it and the first thing Doomsday does is try to pulverize Lex?

Lex even makes a comment about this saying "blood of my blood" or some such shit.

Silent Master
Prove that makes him immune or resistant to mind control.

Arachnid1
lol try harder guys, how can you definitely say either way whether someone has a resistance to something or not? If they haven't been show coming up against something then its impossible to know either way.

I could easily come up with some convoluted reasoning that he's resistant to being controlled too... how about the fact that Lex clearly put his blood into the creature so he'd be safe from it and the first thing Doomsday does is try to pulverize Lex?

Lex even makes a comment about this saying "blood of my blood" or some such shit. How does that have anything to do with mind control? Family's have killed each other IRL. Husbands have gunned down their entire families in rage. You'll need to try harder if you want to come up with good reasoning here.

wakkawakkawakka
With all this talk of mind control, how do we even know Vision can use the mind stone that way? It's not like Vision used that function on screen unless I missed something.

Silent Master
How does that have anything to do with mind control? Family's have killed each other IRL. Husbands have gunned down their entire families in rage. You'll need to try harder if you want to come up with good reasoning here.

One thing you have to consider, the person you're talking to once said that a single nuke could destroy the entire planet.

Arachnid1
One thing you have to consider, the person you're talking to once said that a single nuke could destroy the entire planet. Ouch. Thats nearly as bad as that one dude who claimed nukes cant destroy stone.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
With all this talk of mind control, how do we even know Vision can use the mind stone that way? It's not like Vision used that function on screen unless I missed something. This is a much better argument. Even if thats the entire point of the mind gem. Hopefully one that is settled in the Civil War movie in a month. He didn't really get a chance to use mind control, since he was fighting robots.

Silent Master
Ouch. Thats nearly as bad as that one dude who claimed nukes cant destroy stone.

This is a much better argument. Even if thats the entire point of the mind gem. Hopefully one that is settled in the Civil War movie in a month. He didn't really get a chance to use mind control, since he was fighting robots.

He also once stated that merely being powerful enough to hold an infinity stone is proof that you can survive someone using it's full power against you.

Inhuman
Lex's blood/dna mixed with Zods created DD. So DD is part human in a way. So we seen the Mind gem affecting humans just fine.

But the gems in general are cosmic in their power. So like ive said before , Its silly to think the gems wont work on all forms of organic life. Even inorganic like the planet it destroyed.

Arachnid1
He also once stated that merely being powerful enough to hold an infinity stone is proof that you can survive someone using it's full power against you. Sweet! The Guardians of the Galaxy managed to hold one. I guess that means they can survive the planet busting attack shown in their movie. That gives them greater durability feats than anyone in the MCU or DCCU!

InB4 his Rocket Racoon vs Doomsday thread

Lex's blood/dna mixed with Zods created DD. So DD is part human in a way. So we seen the Mind gem affecting humans just fine.

But the gems in general are cosmic in their power. So like ive said before , Its silly to think the gems wont work on all forms of organic life. Even inorganic like the planet it destroyed. Agreed, but you know how people debate on these forums. "If it didn't happen on screen its not valid!" :/

brb we've never seen Hawkeye use a gun, so he probably cant
brb Professor Xavier cant mind control Black Widow, its never happened
brb Pheonix cant atomize Spiderman, she's never done it

Silent Master

But the gems in general are cosmic in their power. So like ive said before , Its silly to think the gems wont work on all forms of organic life. Even inorganic like the planet it destroyed.

The thing is, the gems aren't of Earthly origin, thus it being able to effect humans is proof that it works on aliens. IOW, there is zero reason to believe DD being an alien would in anyway protect him.

Inhuman
Agreed, but you know how people debate on these forums. "If it didn't happen on screen its not valid!" :/

brb we've never seen Hawkeye use a gun, so he probably cant
brb Professor Xavier cant mind control Black Widow, its never happened
brb Pheonix cant atomize Spiderman, she's never done it

yeah i know.
We see the gems used as weapons and affecting all forms of organic and inorganic things. I dont see how out of all the infinity gems only the Mind gen cant affect anything more than human beings. Why would the Mind gem be any less special than the rest.

Silent Master
We see the gems used as weapons and affecting all forms of organic and inorganic things. I dont see how out of all the infinity gems only the Mind gen cant affect anything more than human being.

Especially since as I've said, it working on humans would in fact be proof that it can work on aliens, as the gems aren't of Earthly origin.

relentless may as well be arguing that Martian Manhunter using TP against a human isn't proof that he could TP a Vulcan

Inhuman
thumb up

relentless1
its got nothing to do with anybody being aline or human. Doomsday has shown incredible durability, more so than anybody in the MCU to date. He's also a mindless brute; how can you hope to control a mindless killing machine? and before you say Hulk was controlled, he's got Banners brain in there somewhere deep in Hulks psyche

Silent Master
its got nothing to do with anybody being aline or human. Doomsday has shown incredible durability, more so than anybody in the MCU to date. He's also a mindless brute; how can you hope to control a mindless killing machine, and before you say Hulk was controlled, he's got a brain in there somewhere deep in Hulks psyche

Durability has nothing to do with TP resistance, now why not try and actually back up your claim.

Arachnid1
its got nothing to do with anybody being aline or human. Doomsday has shown incredible durability, more so than anybody in the MCU to date. He's also a mindless brute; how can you hope to control a mindless killing machine? and before you say Hulk was controlled, he's got Banners brain in there somewhere deep in Hulks psyche The term 'mindless' kind of works against your favor. I'd argue that that would make him even more susceptible to mind control.

Its like every time Hulk has been calmed down or redirected at a threat in the comics. Him being a 'mindless brute' makes him more susceptible to trickery or suggestion and thats before you even bring in mind control. Just words, used to control him. Now imagine an infinity gem.

Inhuman
We also haven't seen the extent of the gems power.
Humans fuqing around with the mind gem tapping into a small fraction of its power were able to : Make energy weapons, make super powered humans, Mind control people, create artificial intelligence via Ultron and then he created Vision with the gem as well.

wakkawakkawakka

This is a much better argument. Even if thats the entire point of the mind gem. Hopefully one that is settled in the Civil War movie in a month. He didn't really get a chance to use mind control, since he was fighting robots.
The problem with that is that it's a really obvious power that has yet to be used. Is it because Vision hasn't had a chance or is using it in a different way?

ShadowFyre
No proofthumb up

Its only worked on humans. and aliens. Which DD is.
Its a universal object, why would it only affect humans?

Igniz
So Doomsday is going up against 2 Infinity Gem wielders? If anyone asks what I'm talking about, Malekith is the other one who possess an Infinity Gem. The Aether was stated to be the Reality Gem in liquid form. Team could win this with the Gems.

Psychotron
Team could pull a win through infinity gem cheating, otherwise Doomsday.

quanchi112
Hulk, Thor, Malekith, Vision, etc. can solo. Doomsday is weak.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Psychotron
Team could pull a win through infinity gem cheating, otherwise Doomsday.

All we saw from DD besides being hit with knite was anything that touched him made him stronger. So a power gem will just power him up.

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk, Thor, Malekith, Vision, etc. can solo. Doomsday is weak.

Pull your head out of your ass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Pull your head out of your ass. I speak the truth.

ShadowFyre
All we saw from DD besides being hit with knite was anything that touched him made him stronger. So a power gem will just power him up.

Or destroy him , if it, a universal level weapon were more powerful than him which it is most likely.

So basically, a no limits fallacy for every aspect of Doomsday while you lowball an infinity stone and claim it only works on humans because?

It never worked on Tony Stark because it was never used on him. It was used on reactor in his chest.

Humans are aliens as it is not from Earth.

The best argument is that Vision is either incapable or what will prob be shown in Civil War, completely unwilling to use certain aspects of the Mind Gem as otherwise he would just bring Cap in that way.

Regardless,team wins this due to vague power levels and infininty stones.

Someone made a comment earlier about people soloing though. Nobody is soloing Doomsday here people. They may have potential to but he is pretty beastly as farbas cinematic villians go. I will give DC this, Marvels abilitiy to make its Villians look threatening has been....shit.

Time-Immemorial
The mind gem failed to work on Tony because of his high tech.

Kryptonian Tech>Stark Tech.

Doomsday wrecks.

Silent Master
No, it failed to work on Tony because the element that powered his arc reactor was derived from the stone, it's the same reason the scepter was able to pierce the shield around the portal generator.

Time-Immemorial
No, it failed to work on Tony because the element that powered his arc reactor was derived from the stone, it's the same reason the scepter was able to pierce the shield around the portal generator.

Need some sort of proof on this.

Silent Master
Dr Slevig states it in the movie, it's how they knew to use Loki's scepter to bypass the shield.

Time-Immemorial
Can you post a clip or quote where he says Tony's reactor is the same material/element.

Silent Master
Do you not remember that Tony's arc reactor was poisoning him, so he needed to find a new element to make it out of and he ended up using the element his father discovered while studying the stone. I think it was in Iron-man 2.

Time-Immemorial
I do, but how is that element the same thing the Mind Stone is made from and where is the proof, thats all I am asking. From what I remember the way they penetrated the shield was using the Scepter. How does this relate to Tony's mini arch reactor..

Silent Master
The scepter contained the stone and the arc reactor contained the element the stone was made of.

Time-Immemorial
Where is that stated..where is the proof of this.

Silent Master
I already told you where it was stated.

Time-Immemorial
I found nothing. I just watch the part, the scepter pierced it cause Erik said he knew he was being controled and made a way for it to be disarmed.

The scepter piercing the shield has nothing to do with tonys arc reactor..

Silent Master
Except for the fact that Tony's reactor is powered from the same source.

Time-Immemorial
So that means exactly what, your just trying to put feats together and make them stick, thats not exactly how it works.

Silent Master
You know what it means, since it was explained in the movie.

TheGrat1
The Mind gem never even showed up on Earth until Avengers so no, the Arc Reactor is not made from the same thing. If anything it was made from the tesseract. The real reason Loki couldn't control him is quite simple: he touched the Arc Reactor instead of Tony's actual chest. You could reproduce the results by simply putting a metal plate over yourself and Loki trying to mind control you.

If Vision can control Doomsday they will win this match. So far, however, the only thing he has used it for is shooting lasers.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by TheGrat1
The Mind gem never even showed up on Earth until Avengers so no, the Arc Reactor is not made from the same thing. If anything it was made from the tesseract. The real reason Loki couldn't control him is quite simple: he touched the Arc Reactor instead of Tony's actual chest. You could reproduce the results by simply putting a metal plate over yourself and Loki trying to mind control you.

If Vision can control Doomsday they will win this match. So far, however, the only thing he has used it for is shooting lasers.

Lol SM tried lying his way through that one.

Silent Master
I never said it was made from the mind stone, I said it was made from the same element that Iron-man's father discovered while studying the stone from CA1.

Time-Immemorial
This is utter nonsense. Grat is right. And Vision has no feats of mind control.

/thread

KuRuPT Thanosi
Doomsday gets curbed here.

Time-Immemorial
And hows that? Since when did you start going around and low balling all of DC's feats?

FrothByte
Couldn't vision just phase through DD and take out his heart or brain?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't, that isn't my thing. I believe these guys are simply too much in the end. The mind gem for one, I believe is an easy win. Even if not, I believe Kurse, Hulk and Thor are enough to put him down. 2 beasts and 1 with exotic powers are always going to beat one beast. I understand Doomsday is a beast and seems to evolve past various forms of punishment. However, as I've seen you argue is Shaw threads, that doesn't mean we take that to a no limits fallacy. It's like saying if TOAA punches DD he wouldn't die... he would. He isn't beyond all physical injury as that has never been shown or proven. He seemed to be beyond what was thrown at him, but that isn't an all encompassing thing no matter the degree of physical punishment. Don't believe that, nor was it shown. Thus, I believe they can put him down via some means. The mind gem being a seemingly easy way to do it.

Kotor3
I really don't see how Doomsday wins against the team. Batman survive long enough for Doomsday to die so Doomsday is not taking out anyone on the team quickly. Doomsday loses.

Time-Immemorial
Doomsday was not even going against batman really. He was busy with WW the whole time.

Psychotron
Superman and Wonder Woman were taking the brunt of Doomsday's attacks, that's why Batman didn't get pasted.

The real question is how is the team going to put down Doomsday? None of them are close to nuke-level power and DD tanked that with ease. What's more, Doomsday will amp off their attacks and evolve. The only way the team can win is via infinity stone gimmicks.

Time-Immemorial
Superman and Wonder Woman were taking the brunt of Doomsday's attacks, that's why Batman didn't get pasted.

The real question is how is the team going to put down Doomsday? None of them are close to nuke-level power and DD tanked that with ease. What's more, Doomsday will amp off their attacks and evolve. The only way the team can win is via infinity stone gimmicks.

Which are both energy attacks as shown, so he will just amp.

FrothByte
From what I saw, DD seemed to absorb energy attacks. What happens if the team decides to simply pummel him?

Time-Immemorial
Since he as strong or stronger then Superman, he wrecks them with his fists and OP HV.

FrothByte
Since he as strong or stronger then Superman, he wrecks them with his fists and OP HV.

I consider DD stronger than anyone on the team but I don't consider him stronger than any two of the team, especially if it's Hulk and Kurse. Even if he is, he's definitely not as strong as the entire team combined.

FrothByte
Also, Vision could just phase in and remove his heart/brain. When WW cut off DD's hand he didn't grow a new hand, he grew a spike. If his brain or heart is taken out I don't think growing a bone spike in it's place will help.

Time-Immemorial
He's not only stronger but severely faster and more versatile. His HV is liable to melt away Hulks skin and fry him outright.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by FrothByte
Also, Vision could just phase in and remove his heart/brain. When WW cut off DD's hand he didn't grow a new hand, he grew a spike. If his brain or heart is taken out I don't think growing a bone spike in it's place will help.

Don't believe he hss any organs to remove. He's just a solid mass.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

Well he was mutated from Zod, so I'm assuming he still has some semblance to how Zod is structured.

KuRuPT Thanosi
yeah, where did it say no organs?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

thumb up

FrothByte
Doomsday isn't some kind of animated golem. He was mutated from a kryptonian. Logic dictates that he should still have similar internal organs... unless otherwise proven.

Arachnid1
To be fair, we've never seen a Kryptonians organs, and they are aliens.

Still agreed though. Where was it stated that he's just a solid mass?

Time-Immemorial
Doomsday isn't some kind of animated golem. He was mutated from a kryptonian. Logic dictates that he should still have similar internal organs... unless otherwise proven.

He's a zombie like being zombie/frankenstein/troll. He was dead, the corpse was re animated. His body is no way shape or form still human/kryptonian or anything. He was stated to be basically a forbidden abomination by Kryptonian council.

FrothByte
He's a zombie like being zombie/frankenstein/troll. He was dead, the corpse was re animated. His body is no way shape or form still human/kryptonian or anything. He was stated to be basically a forbidden abomination by Kryptonian council.

A zombie is basically a reanimated human. Still have the basic structure of a human being. Doomsday is mutated from a kryptonian, which is why he's still affected by kryptonite. Would make sense that he has similar structure to a kryptonian. So if you want to claim that he's one solid mass, you'll have to back that up.

FrothByte

Ok let me rephrase: Vison can probably just phase into DD and remove whatever internal organs he can find. Hopefully with enough internal organs removed DD will stop functioning. :P

Time-Immemorial
Ok let me rephrase: Vison can probably just phase into DD and remove whatever internal organs he can find. Hopefully with enough internal organs removed DD will stop functioning. :P

He has no internal organsthumb up Like I just said.

KuRuPT Thanosi

They clearly do though. Their masks were blocking the atmosphere of earth being breathed in. So they clearly have some kind of lungs right i.e. organs

FrothByte
He has no internal organsthumb up Like I just said.

Proof?

Time-Immemorial
He's a reanimated mutated abomination:

FrothByte
He's a reanimated mutated abomination:

Yes, reanimated and mutated from a living being. That doesn't prove that he doesn't have internal organs.

Time-Immemorial
Wrong, he is Reanimated from a dead kryptonian corps..whom of which persons body was still Impenetrable before knite was introduced and used on him while lex was experimenting with him.

FrothByte
Wrong, he is Reanimated from a dead kryptonian corps..whom of which persons body was still Impenetrable before knite was introduced and used on him while lex was experimenting with him.

Ok. So if a living being dies its internal organs automatically vanish?

Inhuman
-Team wins via Mind gem shenanigans
-Vision phasing through him and removing vital organs
-Thor wrapping his hammer to DD and tossing it to the sun.
-Black hole grenade from kurse
-Holding him down like wonder Woman did. And dont say it was because of her lasso because we dont know jack about her lasso yet. It could just be a powerful lasso. Anyhow DD can be held down. And then either contain him in a prison or whatever.

many options for the team
-

Time-Immemorial
Vision has only shown the ability to disconnect Ultron from the net and dealing with canon fodder robots.

He has no organs.

When has Thor ever shown the ability to fly to the sun.

Kurse does not have a way to stick a black hole grenade in him.

Time-Immemorial
Ok. So if a living being dies its internal organs automatically vanish?

He has no blood, he has no organs, he is not living.

FrothByte
He has no blood, he has no organs, he is not living.

Are you just trolling now? Are you saying that just because someone hasn't been shown to bleed that they have no internal organs? Heck, even if a cadaver was completely drained of blood, that doesn't mean their internal organs suddenly vanish.

Time-Immemorial
Are you just trolling now? Are you saying that just because someone hasn't been shown to bleed that they have no internal organs? Heck, even if a cadaver was completely drained of blood, that doesn't mean their internal organs suddenly vanish.

You want to go down the trolling route, how about all the times your troll? I am not trolling.

Doomsday is a genetic mutated re animated corps. He has no blood, organs, living tissue, nothing.

FrothByte
You want to go down the trolling route, how about all the times your troll? I am not trolling.

Doomsday is a genetic mutated re animated corps. He has no blood, organs, living tissue, nothing.

First off it's spelled corpse. And a corpse has internal organs. If you want to argue that Doomsday has no brain, no heart, no lungs, no nothing at all inside of him then you're going to have to provide more concrete proof than simply going "because he's a mutated corpse and I said so".

Inhuman
Vision has only shown the ability to disconnect Ultron from the net and dealing with canon fodder robots.

He has no organs.

When has Thor ever shown the ability to fly to the sun.

Kurse does not have a way to stick a black hole grenade in him.

Thor doesnt have to fly to the sun. He can throw the hammer with DD tied to it to the sun.

Kurse doesnt have to stick the grenade to him. Did you even see Thor2? They were thrown and everything in the area got sucked in.
But if he wanted to stick it on him he could with everyone holding him down.

DD goes down.

Time-Immemorial
Thor doesnt have to fly to the sun. He can throw the hammer with DD tied to it to the sun.

Kurse doesnt have to stick the grenade to him. Did you even see Thor2? They were thrown and everything in the area got sucked in.

DD goes down.

Your joking right When did the hammer become a magnet to hold doomsday attached to it, and when did Thor ever do that, provide screen feats.

Inhuman
Your joking right When did the hammer become a magnet to hold doomsday attached to it, and when did Thor ever do that, provide screen feats.

In Thor 2 when Thor and Maleketh were fighting , teleporting from one world to another. The Hammer was traveling in space looking for Thor.
The team can hold down DD just like WW single handedly did. (This team has too many strong guys . If WW can do it so can these guys.) Then Thor ties Mjonir to DD and tosses it to the sun.

But anywhoo Blackhole grenade for the win. No way out of that one.

Time-Immemorial
Thor dies him to it? How does he tie him to it, and with what? The Hammer does not have rope...

FrothByte
Blackhole grenade for the win.

Time-Immemorial
He's way to fast, they would never even get close to pinning him down, and even if they did, they would all be sucked in as well.

So they still lose.

TheGrat1
DD has organs. He was roaring and breathing in Kryptonite dust, so he clearly has lungs. The real question is whether or not Vision is capable of phasing his organs out of his body and whether or not it would be something that could put him down permanently or he would simply evolve and adapt to.

Inhuman
What are DD's speed feats again ?
Also WW's speed feats because she tied him up no problem.
Even Batman was able to tag him with his gas bomb.

So team will most definitely tag him without problem.

Time-Immemorial
That is a good point, I forgot about the knite dust. Then he would just adapt to stay alive. Either regrowing them or just not needing them. If kryptonians dont need air to breath in space, lungs would be irrelevant. I dont recall vision pulling body parts out of anyone above canon fodder either. So its pretty much a no limits fallacy for this phasing.

carver9
That is a good point, I forgot about the knite dust. Then he would just adapt to stay alive. Either regrowing them or just not needing them. If kryptonians dont need air to breath in space, lungs would be irrelevant. I dont recall vision pulling body parts out of anyone above canon fodder either. So its pretty much a no limits fallacy for this phasing.

no expression

Dude, just stop with this craziness.

TheGrat1

DD goes down.

Rules say no bfr. But even if it were permissible, how the hell is he going to tie it onto Doomsday? The strap on Mjolnir could probably barely fit around Doomsday's pinky toe. And even then DD could just punch it out of the sky. The hammer has no feats of changing direction after Thor throws it except when it is trying to come back to him.

DD could easily dodge the grenade. He will likely be bull rushing everyone in this fight, so unless Kurse wants to take one for the team or take out one of his teammates at the same time I doubt he'll have an ideal situation to use it. DD could also just hold onto the ground. Thor overpowered the grenade's pull easily when he saved Loki from it.

And LOL at everyone holding him down. Kurse and Hulk are the strongest members of the team and doomsday could literally pick them up off the ground. Wonder Woman needed a lasso and something to use for leverage. Batman also hit him with a Kryptonite grenade and Superman stabbed him with the Kryptonite spear and Doomsday still broke free of the lasso. The only way the team is holding him down is putting the hammer on top of him.

TheGrat1
What are DD's speed feats again ?
Also WW's speed feats because she tied him up no problem.
Even Batman was able to tag him with his gas bomb.

So team will most definitely tag him without problem.

Easily catching Kal-El mid-bullrush with both hands. He was also able to keep up with the Batplane just by jumping.

WW caught him from behind with the lasso.

And Bats only hit him with the grenade because WW was holding him. erm

Time-Immemorial
Blackhole grenade for the win.

Read OP..

FrothByte

So you'll easily claim no-limits fallacy for Vision phasing organs out of DD and yet assume that DD can simply absorb any and all energy the team dishes out? No-limits fallacy goes both ways you know.

Time-Immemorial
Doomsday powerset is to adapt and over come death and get strongerthumb up

Inhuman
Read OP..

Blackhole grenade isnt battlefield removal. Its DD is atomitized through a singularity. Meaning hes fuqing dead.

Time-Immemorial
He's way to fast, they would never even get close to pinning him down, and even if they did, they would all be sucked in as well.

So they still lose.

carver9
Easily catching Kal-El mid-bullrush with both hands. He was also able to keep up with the Batplane just by jumping.

WW caught him from behind with the lasso.

And Bats only hit him with the grenade because WW was holding him. erm

Batman with a rope dodged Doomsday at least 2 to 3 times. The guy isn't fast. Lets not overdo this.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Batman with a rope dodged Doomsday at least 2 to 3 times. The guy isn't fast. Lets not overdo this.

And you think Hulk is a speedster so your speed opinion means less then shit.

Arachnid1
Batman with a rope dodged Doomsday at least 2 to 3 times. The guy isn't fast. Lets not overdo this. And Black Widow outran Hulk without the assistance of grappling hooks, yet people here try to argue that he's anywhere near as fast as a Kryptonian.

carver9
And Black Widow outran Hulk without the assistance of grappling hooks, yet people here try to argue that he's anywhere near as fast as a Kryptonian.

How did she outrun him when she got slapped to the side? I dont get it and its obvious during that scene Hulk was moving pretty got darn fast. She ran before he fully transformed.

Time-Immemorial
Shes no speedster like you said.

Psychotron
Blackhole grenade isnt battlefield removal. Its DD is atomitized through a singularity. Meaning hes fuqing dead.

Superman tanked a Singularity, DD will too.

Silent Master
Are you talking about the one in MoS, because that one wasn't even powerful enough to injure Lois.

Psychotron
Are you talking about the one in MoS, because that one wasn't even powerful enough to injure Lois.

Lois was outside the event horrizon, I guess. Either that or bad writing, but it was directly compared to a black hole.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jeez, Batman did better against Doomsday than some people envision this entire team doing. It's like they won't be able to do anything but stand around and get one-shotted or something.

Superman tanked a Singularity, DD will too. Originally posted by Psychotron
Lois was outside the event horrizon, I guess. Either that or bad writing, but it was directly compared to a black hole.

Crying bad writing is one way to cure the cognitive dissonance of your posts I guess.

Those black hole grenades took out Kurse without much problem, they should end anyone on this field except maybe Malekith. Thor's best durability feats are easily on the level of anything Superman has done and he'd get swallowed up as well.

TheGrat1
Hulk could not catch Blonsky on foot nor tag him. DD was catching Kal-El mid-flight and kept up with the Batplane. He is faster.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Jeez, Batman did better against Doomsday than some people envision this entire team doing. It's like they won't be able to do anything but stand around and get one-shotted or something.

Crying bad writing is one way to cure the cognitive dissonance of your posts I guess.

Those black hole grenades took out Kurse without much problem, they should end anyone on this field except maybe Malekith. Thor's best durability feats are easily on the level of anything Superman has done and he'd get swallowed up as well.

Kurse got pierced by Loki, his durability is nothing to write home about. Now if Superman can tank a singularity, then DD definitely will.

Silent Master
Lois also tanked it.

FrothByte
Kurse got pierced by Loki, his durability is nothing to write home about. Now if Superman can tank a singularity, then DD definitely will.

DD's hand got cut off by WW.

quanchi112
DD's hand got cut off by WW. She cut a limb off and rather easily. Kurse had skill in fighting unlike Doomsday as well.

Psychotron
Originally posted by quanchi112
She cut a limb off and rather easily. Kurse had skill in fighting unlike Doomsday as well.

Yeah, he had the skill of tossing a boulder. Great skill feat right there.

DD's hand got cut off by WW.

So? Wonder Woman is much stronger and faster than Loki. She would shred him in a fight. Plus her gear is magic.

carver9

Why are you always making excuses? Stop. Lois face was right there. Hell, if it was a black hole, her body would've torn apart. She tanked it. The showing is crap so please stop bringing it up.

carver9
Hulk could not catch Blonsky on foot nor tag him. DD was catching Kal-El mid-flight and kept up with the Batplane. He is faster.

Is Blonsky slow? And when did Hulk have issues catching him?

carver9

Let's debate like you. It's bad writing and PIS that Loki stabbed Kurse.

Time-Immemorial
Let's debate like you. It's bad writing and PIS that Loki stabbed Kurse.

So wait kurse getting pierced is bad writing? Where is it stated he had uber durability?

FrothByte

So? Wonder Woman is much stronger and faster than Loki. She would shred him in a fight. Plus her gear is magic.

There actually is no proof that she's much stronger and faster than Loki. She probably is, but she has no feats that allow us to gauge by how much. Still doesn't change the fact that DD's hand got cut off the first time he ever got hit by a bladed weapon. Kurse on the other hand tanked Asgardian swords and it took a surprise attack from behind by Loki wielding an elven sword to puncture him... and even then he didn't seem all that bothered by it.

There's also no proof at this point that her weapons are magic.

FrothByte
Doomsday powerset is to adapt and over come death and get strongerthumb up

Vision's powerset is to phase through matter.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>