How Long?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
So when do you guys think the Ahsoka wanking will end? Like not completely of course. I'm sure Beni and KJ will always be muttering in the corner about how Ahsoka is Vader level but when do the rest of you think the forum will cool down on the Ahsoka wank? Do you think Emp can still be saved or will he remain lost?

Fated Xtasy
Until Beni/KJ find some other underdog to root for in Canon.

so never

As for moi, I'm gonna wank Kanan and Ezra

And Ahsoka by association. :iwin:

Syndicate
Well. I can't disagree with Kanan wank. You go girl.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
Well. I can't disagree with Kanan wank. You go girl.
Lol idk if you're joking, but I'm male.

Also, yeah Kanan has to be my new boo since Ferus isn't canon anymore oh well stick out tongue

Nephthys
Longer than a day.

Beniboybling
How long before Syn gets over his butthurt that Ahsoka > Ventress.

A month, a year? smile

Syndicate
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lol idk if you're joking, but I'm male.

Also, yeah Kanan has to be my new boo since Ferus isn't canon anymore oh well stick out tongue

I prefer to think of you as female. :V

I've compiled a good amount of wank material for current Kanan. If you like maybe we could wank him together. :3

Syndicate
Originally posted by Beniboybling
How long before Syn gets over his butthurt that Ahsoka > Ventress.

A month, a year? smile

Depending how long I live with my 2 burgers a week diet we'll see. smile

cs_zoltan

no expression

carthage
She's only at or near Vader's level or near in terms of Lightsaber skill, she's vastly inferior to his showings in the force

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
She's only on Vader's level or near in terms of skill

Alright guys forget what I said in the last part of the OP...

Fated Xtasy

Should I ask?

http://replygif.net/i/413.gif
Lovely innuendo tho

Emperordmb
You have Marek being rated as sub-Dooku level when you have him above Anakin as a duelist and Yoda level as a Force user, capable of ragdolling Windu in fact. You had people saying Grievous beating Vader/Anakin was laughable when you thought it was probable, and you have people rating Ventress lower than you think she should be rated.

With all of this in mind, why does people wanking Ahsoka after she's finally done something after 8 years of being on the screen to put her as a higher tier combatant disturb you so much in light of so many other things I would expect you to place more emphasis on?

There's a whole bunch of shit you heavily disagree with the majority on, but for some reason this warrants a much larger reaction?

Why?

Syndicate
Should I ask?

http://replygif.net/i/413.gif
Lovely innuendo tho

Only if you're dying to know. wink

I actually have compiled some good arguments for Kanan if you'd like to TG about it we could.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You have Marek being rated as sub-Dooku level when you have him above Anakin as a duelist and Yoda level as a Force user, capable of ragdolling Windu in fact. You had people saying Grievous beating Vader/Anakin was laughable when you thought it was probable, and you have people rating Ventress lower than you think she should be rated.

With all of this in mind, why does people wanking Ahsoka after she's finally done something after 8 years of being on the screen to put her as a higher tier combatant disturb you so much in light of so many other things I would expect you to place more emphasis on?

There's a whole bunch of shit you heavily disagree with the majority on, but for some reason this warrants a much larger reaction?

Why?

Sub Dooku level? I don't rate Marek at sub Dooku level.

Because it's at the expense of other characters like Ventress that are already underrated and that I personally like more.

See the above.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Why?
You don't think someone who is above Anakin in sabers, and Yoda in the Force, is sub-Dooku?

Emperordmb
That was misworded. Syndicate has Galen as above Anakin as a duelist and Yoda level as a Force wielder but many other people have him sub-Dooku.

Syndicate
Well around Anakin at the least. I don't know if I truthfully believe in this Zonakin stuff.

Fated Xtasy
Only if you're dying to know. wink

I actually have compiled some good arguments for Kanan if you'd like to TG about it we could.

Ok, i'm curious.

PM it tho.

Syndicate
Ok, i'm curious.

PM it tho.

I don't know it's probably your avi which makes it easier to think of you as a girl. If you're a thin tall male brit though then I'd be happy to imagine you that way as well.

PM incoming.

Aurbere
https://media3.giphy.com/media/fvcrSYkOmtP8c/200_s.gif

Syndicate
Get your Fairy Tail sh!t out of here.

Aurbere
Zasshu...

NewGuy01
Once that you accept that she's stronger than Ventress, tbh.

JKBart
Just accept the fact that the dumb orange jailbait from TCW movie grew into 3-dimensional character that progressed to sub-Maul level throughout the story that was far larger than all the movies together.

Syndicate
Originally posted by JKBart
Just accept the fact that the dumb orange jailbait from TCW movie grew into 3-dimensional character that progressed to sub-Maul level throughout the story that was far larger than all the movies together.

I have. It doesn't mean she could stomp Ventress or take on Savage and Ventress or beat Shaak Ti or any of the shit this forum currently seems to think.

carthage
It doesn't take much to beat Shaak Ti, even a loser like Darth Bane would have a shot

NewGuy01
I have. It doesn't mean she could stomp Ventress or take on Savage and Ventress or beat Shaak Ti or any of the shit this forum currently seems to think.

1.) Who said she'd stomp Ventress?
2.) Why is beating Shaak Ti being paired with stomping Ventress?
3.) Why couldn't she take on Savage? She took on Vader, who is better in practically every way possible.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
1.) Who said she'd stomp Ventress?
2.) Why is beating Shaak Ti being paired with stomping Ventress?
3.) Why couldn't she take on Savage? She took on Vader, who is better in practically every way possible.

King Joker.
Because we're talking about TFU Shaak Ti.
She could but she wouldn't be able to take on both Ventress and Savage simultaneously which was the thread.

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
It doesn't take much to beat Shaak Ti, even a loser like Darth Bane would have a shot

I'll destroy you.

NewGuy01
King Joker.

Thoughts, Joker?

So we're talking about Shaak Ti with a Sarlaac and an army of Felucians? Because otherwise, I'm not seeing it.

True, this is a mismatch. I doubt there's anyone who actually supports an Ahsoka victory here.

|King Joker|
When did I say Ahsoka would stomp Ventress?

Syndicate
Originally posted by |King Joker|
When did I say Ahsoka would stomp Ventress?

In the how powerful is Ahsoka thread.

|King Joker|
In the how powerful is Ahsoka thread. Can you link me to the page because I honestly don't remember lol

Syndicate
Can you link me to the page because I honestly don't remember lol

Page 2.

|King Joker|
*sigh*

Yeah, but I think Ahsoka during this Rebellion time period could feasibly and reasonably be Ventress level as an overall combatant. I wonder what her Force capabilities are now...

Yup, definitely.

FreshestSlice
Ahsoka isn't above Mace. uhuh

Beniboybling
She could but she wouldn't be able to take on both Ventress and Savage simultaneously which was the thread. Its called testing the limits of her abilities. smile

Simply because I make a thread doesn't mean I legit think Ahsoka could win.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Its called testing the limits of her abilities. smile

Simply because I make a thread doesn't mean I legit think Ahsoka could win.

Hmph.

Col. Valerian
I'm sorry Syn, but the Ahsoka wank will continue forever, or for as long as the Vader wank continues.

Btw, in this case, the wank has its merit and viable reasons.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
I'm sorry Syn, but the Ahsoka wank will continue forever, or for as long as the Vader wank continues.

Btw, in this case, the wank has its merit and viable reasons.

Wank never has merit. Only a brief feeling of high and then an ashamed depression.

Col. Valerian
So you wanking Kanan means shit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.