Galactus vs. Scathan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
LPS Galactus:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101566/1916551-img013.jpg

Scathan:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/31957/568003-667710-scathan_1_super.jpg

Who wins?

zopzop
Scathan destroys any version of Galactus.

Surtur
What is LSP Galactus? Since Scathan seems to be a Celestial and I'd think a full powered Galactus is above any single Celestial.

zopzop
Originally posted by Surtur
What is LSP Galactus? Since Scathan seems to be a Celestial and I'd think a full powered Galactus is above any single Celestial.
This Celestial restrained a being with the combined powers of : the Beyonder, the Hawk God, Eternity, and the Living Tribunal. He had mimicked/absorbed other powers but those are the major ones.

Scathan is no ordinary Celestial.

Surtur
Did it ever explain why he is so far above the others?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Surtur
Did it ever explain why he is so far above the others?

Yes.

He approved himself to be.

Utrigita
Scathan stomps.

Genii96
He means LPS galactus, last planet standing galan,who was also stronger han the L.T scathan still destroys him though

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
This Celestial restrained a being with the combined powers of : the Beyonder, the Hawk God, Eternity, and the Living Tribunal. He had mimicked/absorbed other powers but those are the major ones.

Scathan is no ordinary Celestial. yeah. In that story arc each new occurance and feat was more ridiculous than the last. Very unfortunate.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by zopzop

Scathan is no ordinary Celestial. I thought Exitar was the most powerful? Not gonna lie though, I kinda blow the celestials off because they are written so poorly. When did this happen Zop? I forget.

Galan should be above any Celestial by a good margin, even Scathan or Arisheim or Exitar, but he also shouldnt be ko'd by a headbutt either so who knows.

Utrigita
Exitar is probably the most powerful Celestial native to the 616 universe. Scathan is from a future reality iirc, so he doesn't really count. The fact remains that Scathan could attack and restrain a being with the power of Eternity and LT by himself, which makes it pretty clear that Galactus, regardless of version, loses this.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I thought Exitar was the most powerful? Not gonna lie though, I kinda blow the celestials off because they are written so poorly. When did this happen Zop? I forget.
Guardians of the Galaxy (90s version) issues 47-50. Scathan is so ridiculously powerful it's useless mentioning him in VS threads really.

He's also not more powerful than the Awakened Tiamut. Tiamut went on to be co-equal with the Fulcrum (the guy that supposedly created the entire Celestial race). Creator of Celestial Race >>>>>>>> any Galactus I should believe.

Magnon
Scathan >> Tiamut > Exitar > the other Celestials

Scathan wins this with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.