Darth Malak vs. Ahsoka Tano (Rebels)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place on Lothal

JKBart
Prime Revan can contend with Yoda-tier characters; basically prime Revan exists in another realm compared to Ahsoka, Vader, Maul, Obi-Wan, just like Yoda and Palpatine do.

On the other hand, Malak lost to Revan that:
- was pre-prime,
- fought through emotional struggle with corrupted Bastila,
- broke through legions of the best Dark Jedi Malak had to offer,
- broke through legions of droids that were supposed to be a match for the Jedi,
- broke through a trap, trapped in a hall with infinite army of battle droids of said calliber,
- fought him on a Dark Side nexus,
- was at a disadvantage with Malak possessing numerous Jedi to Drain.

So yeah, even if prime Revan is Yoda tier compared to prequel characters, Malak that still lost to Revan with all that stuff is Adi Gallia level at absolute best.

Malak basically failed to deliver a final blow to emotionally hindered Revan that broke through the equivalent of 300 IG-100 MagnaGuards and was drained of all reserves by the Dark Side nexus.

Oh and that nexus also helped Malak.

Lmao I now realized myself that Malak is complete shit. As I started typing this rant I didn't expect it to be that large and pathetic; I just reminded myself of all of this gradually. I was beginning with the notion that Malak doesn't stack up anywhere within range of Ahsoka, Maul, Obi, Asajj, but I just realized myself he doesn't stack up to Adi Gallia lol.

carthage
Ip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.