Happy April Fools!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Digi
Yes, for most here in the states it's still March 31. But we're counting down at this point, and have several posters in different time zones, and I have work tomorrow, so I'm sure as hell not staying up until midnight.

Anyway...

No prank. No joke. We had some shenanigans with the 1 millionth post thread earlier this week, which was fun. But nothing else would work. Everyone's too savvy to us trying sh*t, and it didn't make sense to try to do something half-baked.

So instead, in honor of this most hallowed of KMC holidays, TI and Quan have been given the day off. Enjoy your day of relaxation and celebration!

And, for the record, TI's ban was coming anyway, and had been exhaustively justified via recent reports. But we held off on the timing a bit in order to make tomorrow a bit more special. I think we can agree it was worth it. And Quan...was about to become the #2 most active member in KMC history. An eminently justifiable ban, I assume, and it's been marked on his profile so that it doesn't affect his permanent KMC record.

I'd like to thank Imp for keeping Quan from ascending the KMC post ladder for a day or so, Badabing for being his merciless, awesome, raptor self, and to the other mods who remain active, for having more patience than I. Another global is leaving for irl reasons soon, so any moderation to keep things from getting too messy is really a thankless labor of love at this point.

So kick back, relax, remember how you got got by Delph and I, and how LoB reminded us all that Badabing is a God (and that it's KMC canon forever).

In closing, here's my favorite picture of Chloe Bennet. It's a staple of my spank bank, and gives me something to think about when Agents of SHIELD gets a bit boring:

http://i.imgur.com/HwIxwvM.jpg

Share your (forum-acceptable) pics, and your favorite stories from KMC. I'll be around tomorrow, but don't really plan on being on as much long-term. Always nice to pop in, though, and to catch up with those who are still around.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Digi
No prank. No joke.

http://cdn.pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/attachment.gif

Digi
In the mod forum, I proposed that this be the new tradition. Every April 1, the mods just round up everyone they want gone for the day for any arbitrary reason. At the rate of Bada's increasing bloodlust, by about 2018 the mods would have the forum to themselves for the day. It would be awesome.

yes

carver9
In the mod forum, I proposed that this be the new tradition. Every April 1, the mods just round up everyone they want gone for the day for any arbitrary reason. At the rate of Bada's increasing bloodlust, by about 2018 the mods would have the forum to themselves for the day. It would be awesome.

yes

God I feel like I am going to be a part of this KMC punishment next yr. I'm sure Pr is licking his lips. Happy April first everyone. I was hoping to see a Delph and Digi moment again. Oh well.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
I'm sure Pr is licking his lips.

laughing out loud

I was hoping to see a Delph and Digi moment again. Oh well.

Yeah, Digi getting blacked, that was epic.

Badabing
Good thread Digi. Quan took it in stride. TI had a meltdown. thumb upOriginally posted by carver9
God I feel like I am going to be a part of this KMC punishment next yr. I'm sure Pr is licking his lips. Happy April first everyone. I was hoping to see a Delph and Digi moment again. Oh well. It could still happen this year. biscuits

Mindset
I'm sure Pr is licking his lips. He always does when he thinks about you. smile

psycho gundam
your favorite stories from KMC. Technically kmc related but it's the war going on at herochat between Quan and insane titan over pms from kmc

Galan007
No prank. No joke. Not buying it... sly

CosmicComet
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Technically kmc related but it's the war going on at herochat between Quan and insane titan over pms from kmc

That shit is cash money

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Good thread Digi. Quan took it in stride. TI had a meltdown. thumb up It could still happen this year. biscuits

laughing out loud

I forgot about that. I'm sure people have something planned for April fools.

abhilegend
Not buying it either.

HulkIsHulk
Try harder. A pic of some chick bending over isn't enough to make us lose our heads

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

I forgot about that. I'm sure people have something planned for April fools.

You just want to lick Pr's lips.

Sin I AM
God I like to be punished

https://38.media.tumblr.com/2ad6fbb344f162b32df7ac518a6e03fc/tumblr_inline_n9ay4xRkkO1qdvm32.gif

Edited for accuracy

Badabing
Originally posted by Sin I AM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/2ad6fbb344f162b32df7ac518a6e03fc/tumblr_inline_n9ay4xRkkO1qdvm32.gif

Edited for accuracy We're about to lose Carver. shock

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You just want to lick Pr's lips.

Just as you want to lick carver's, here's the proof:

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
*licking carver's lips*

Digi
God I feel like I am going to be a part of this KMC punishment next yr. I'm sure Pr is licking his lips. Happy April first everyone. I was hoping to see a Delph and Digi moment again. Oh well.

Greatness can't be forced. That event was a one-time deal. Even last year paled compared to it, fun as it was to prank marwash and LoB.

Originally posted by Galan007
Not buying it... sly

I'd expect nothing less. wink

There's legitimately nothing we could do that would elicit anything other than groans and derision. But it's nice to know there are likely still people expecting me to try something. In a way, that's a victory in itself.

DarkSaint85
You could've asked for it, I would have posted it here.

That quote isn't even edited.

StiltmanFTW
How do his lips taste like? Chocolate?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How do his lips taste like? Chocolate?

Fruitier.

Like a puckered raisin.

carver9
April fools?

StiltmanFTW
No, he was really licking your lips.

It was when you had him on ignore on didn't see/feel him. You should have never put him on ignore, y'see.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Edited for accuracy

Why does it remind me of this:
http://38.media.tumblr.com/b3693f0b5dbf231056da014b7ef44ada/tumblr_inline_nqa3mugZQW1ri4ap6_500.gif

Badabing
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
http://38.media.tumblr.com/b3693f0b5dbf231056da014b7ef44ada/tumblr_inline_nqa3mugZQW1ri4ap6_500.gif What the...

I'm not sure I like this gif use when it's not by me. mmm

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Badabing
What the...

I'm not sure I like this gif use when it's not by me. mmm

You wouldn't dare to ban me, KMC needs me, you need me!

Badabing
You wouldn't dare to ban me, KMC needs me, you need me! laughing out loud

It's still April Fools day. biscuits

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Bada I AM
laughing out loud

It's still April Fools day. biscuits

Ban Carver. It will be a double win. First, Carver is banned, second PR will be angry that he couldn't do it. wink

carver9
Ban Carver. It will be a double win. First, Carver is banned, second PR will be angry that he couldn't do it. wink

mad

Even though it's a good one, stop giving him ideas.

Digi
Apparently TI claimed he could kill the mods with his bare hands. Gotta love that passion, even over something as trivial as a day-long ban. He (TI) has also said he's not coming back after the temp ban expires. *crosses fingers*

In other news, I am petitioning hard to get McAbe banned for the remainder of the day. He's too comfortable. Everyone should fear us, and an example needs to be set.

uhuh

Prof. T.C McAbe

In other news, I am taking it hard....

uhuh

Wait what?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/95/86/88/958688b839e3f9c662d13d8bbf9eb92c.jpg

StiltmanFTW
@Mark007

He will come back the very first nanosecond his ban ends stick out tongue

Ban h1 for 30 (or 300) days, guys. I don't think I need to explan why.

Sin I AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/b3693f0b5dbf231056da014b7ef44ada/tumblr_inline_nqa3mugZQW1ri4ap6_500.gif

Im next in line for mod is y.

Speakin of mods wtf happened to newjak? And i swear i saw raz online earlier this week

StiltmanFTW
Yes, he was online for a sec. There are entire threads about it.

Inhuman
TI is a hothead of the highest order

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Inhuman
TI is a hothead of the highest order

#captainobvious

Also, be careful. He might eat your balls if he sees this post. Literally.

The Nuul
RIP Brucie sad

Hopefully TI won't be back thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Awesome page stretch.

So, that's the AF this year...?

Prof. T.C McAbe
AF is just once a year but we have KMC Fools 365 days a year.

StiltmanFTW
AF is just once a year but we have KMC Fools 365 days a year.

True dat laughing out loud

Digi
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He will come back the very first nanosecond his ban ends stick out tongue

Well yeah, I assume so. Assertions like that are notoriously difficult to stay true to.

Blair Wind

Speakin of mods wtf happened to newjak? And i swear i saw raz online earlier this week

That's a funny joke laughing The boys here are too scared of you.

Digi
Newjak's too busy not waiting for me to be around for the weekend to see BvS. Now I have to round up people who don't have a clue who Doomsday is (to say nothing of more obscure references) to see it.

Digi
http://i.imgur.com/mlBGfdD.png

Mindset
Digi, you're my favorite user. smile

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
Digi, you're my favorite user. smile http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/what_zpsghwjjpk5.gif

One Big Mob
Fooled

Digi
Originally posted by Mindset
Digi, you're my favorite user. smile

I'm my favorite user too. You have good taste.

fdog

Surtur
Did anyone go on netflix yesterday? They had their John Stamos joke going. They had a trailer for a fake show, and instead of having different categories like "new movies" there was "Movies that sadly do not have John Stamos" and such.

The trailer they made for his "show" was amusing.

Newjak

Speakin of mods wtf happened to newjak? And i swear i saw raz online earlier this week I am still here watching ... waiting cool

Newjak's too busy not waiting for me to be around for the weekend to see BvS. Now I have to round up people who don't have a clue who Doomsday is (to say nothing of more obscure references) to see it. I would go with you but I really don't want to see this movie again stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.