The DC Trinity VS Zod+Faora+Nam-ek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
Batman(with all the equipment)+Superman+Wonder Woman
VS
Zod+Faora+Nam-ek(the big Kryptonian with Faora in MOS)

Who will win??

relentless1
Trinity easy if Batman has all his anti Superman weaponry

Slowpoke
Originally posted by relentless1
Trinity easy if Batman has all his anti Superman weaponry
But it worked only because Superman was holding back.

relentless1
Originally posted by Slowpoke

true but once any Kryptonian comes within a couple feet of the rock they will start to be affected by it..I suppose they could blitz him but the suit could absorb the initial impact id imagine, its hold out long enough for the Kryptonite work.

Slowpoke
true but once any Kryptonian comes within a couple feet of the rock they will start to be affected by it..I suppose they could blitz him but the suit could absorb the initial impact id imagine, its hold out long enough for the Kryptonite work.
They are much quicker than any humans, you can see how Faora took out the troops. If they aren't holding back, a human won't have the speed/reflex to take out the weapon and shoot.

relentless1
They are much quicker than any humans, you can see how Faora took out the troops. If they aren't holding back, a human won't have the speed/reflex to take out the weapon and shoot.

theres nothing to shoot if he has the rock with him, Superman was affected immediately when he came too close to the K spear

Slowpoke
theres nothing to shoot if he has the rock with him, Superman was affected immediately when he came too close to the K spear
They could simply use heat vision or throw some very heavy stuff at him with full force. There are 100 ways if they know you have the stuff.

relentless1
They could simply use heat vision or throw some very heavy stuff at him with full force. There are 100 ways if they know you have the stuff.

theres no mention of prep for the Kryptonians

Slowpoke
theres no mention of prep for the Kryptonians
Either both sides have prep, or neither of them have.

relentless1
Either both sides have prep, or neither of them have.

its implied that Batman at the very least has prep; its specifically mentions that he has all his equipment

Slowpoke
its implied that Batman at the very least has prep; its specifically mentions that he has all his equipment

Then the Zod trio needs to know it at least.

ares834
Batman's suit isn't holding out at all against a Kryptonion that's not holding back.

Batman is dead as soon as this fight starts. Still, I think WW and Superman can pull through. Especially, if Batman has his kryptonite spear and WW uses it as soon as he is dead.

Psychotron
Batman is basically useless, he'll get blitzed at the start because the Kryptonians won't hold back like Superman did. So it's Superman and Wonder Woman vs Zod, Faora, and Nam-Ek. Superman can hold off Faora and Nam-Ek for a while, the question is can Wonder Woman defeat Zod, and can she do it fast enough to help Superman?

Zod and friends 7/10 imo.

juggerman
Nam and Faora might be immune to K-Nite due to the suits. I guess we can't know for sure but Zod would certainly be affected

Darth Thor

Also because he underestimated Batman and saw him as a non-threat. Might happen here as well. Plus he has the benefit of WW and Supes possibly looking out for him until he gets his shots in.

Psychotron
juggerman is right though, Faora and Nam-Ek could tank the kryptonite due to their insulating suits. Batman is screwed here.

ares834
Originally posted by juggerman
Nam and Faora might be immune to K-Nite due to the suits. I guess we can't know for sure but Zod would certainly be affected

Hmm.... Good point.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, those suits were meant to provide full insulation, so chances are they could block out the kryptonite gas without too much issue. Hell, part of the helmet structure includes what specifically looks like a breathing/gas mask.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dcmovies/images/e/e2/Nam-Ek.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130625201435

So I just keep having this vision of Bats firing one of those grenades at Nam-Ek, the gas releasing and harmlessly evaporating, before Nam-Ek literally runs Bruce over. Not to say that would happen, but it isn't beyond possibility.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by juggerman
Nam and Faora might be immune to K-Nite due to the suits. I guess we can't know for sure but Zod would certainly be affected This. Bats gets killed instantly via Faora speed blitz or Zods heat vision. All three of them together should be able to take Supes and WW. Zods team takes this.

BruceSkywalker
Trinity most likely.. Faora got duped by a human... Supes has already killed Zod twice .. Namek, well really wasn't impressed by him either

FrothByte
Batman gets killed within a second of the opening bell. K-gas or no gas.

I was about to say that Superman and Wonder Woman won't be able to hold off 3 kryptonians at once, but then I remembered that Faora and Namek still have their mask weakness.

Wonder Woman can generate some pretty decent energy attacks with her bracers and that might be enough to damage the masks. If not, I'm pretty sure her sword can get through it. So due to the mask weakness, I do think Faora and Namek can be taken out, now it's just Zod against Superman and WW.

If it wasn't for the mask weakness I see the 3 kryptonians taking it.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Batman gets killed within a second of the opening bell. K-gas or no gas.

I was about to say that Superman and Wonder Woman won't be able to hold off 3 kryptonians at once, but then I remembered that Faora and Namek still have their mask weakness.

Wonder Woman can generate some pretty decent energy attacks with her bracers and that might be enough to damage the masks. If not, I'm pretty sure her sword can get through it. So due to the mask weakness, I do think Faora and Namek can be taken out, now it's just Zod against Superman and WW.

If it wasn't for the mask weakness I see the 3 kryptonians taking it. This is on point. I completely forgot about the mask weakness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.