MCU Super soldiers vs COTT ancient gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Red Skull and Winter Soldier takes on Hades and Zeus from the reboot COTT movies in a h2h fight. They are at the power levels from the 2010 movie but also have Wrath of the Titans feats

Psychotron
Unless I'm completely misremembering Clash this is a horrific stomp for the Greek gods.

KingD19
Yeah. Match doesn't even last ten seconds.

HulkIsHulk
I thought that it being h2h with no powers with the hoghrr skills of the mcu guys plus lack of much strength feats for hadrs would net them a win. Hrhe. Oops😖😔😱

KingD19
Lack of strength feats? We can scale off Ares, who was a lesser God by a great amount than the Trinity. Also, even when greatly weakened by lack of faith and Zeus having had his powers drained, he and Hades were still effortlessly one shotting Titans and tossing them around with ease.

Utrigita
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. Match doesn't even last ten seconds.

HulkIsHulk
Lack of strength feats? We can scale off Ares, who was a lesser God by a great amount than the Trinity.

Ares may have been weaker than the brother trio in overall power, but he was physically superior to them. While they were close enough to make it a fight, Ares was clearly above them, or Hades atleast, as shown when he stalemated Hades in a push-off with one arm to both of Hades', and easily restraining Zeus when he started to thrash around in his bonds after learning thwy qere gping to free Kronos. 3 of the Makhai pulling on his chains had a hardervtime from the looks of it while Ares grabbed Zeus arms. There is also him not feeling punches from Hades and recovering first and unharmed after he and Hades fell off the ledge. Thst wouldn't happen if he was physically weak to Ares

Also, even when greatly weakened by lack of faith and Zeus having had his powers drained, he and Hades were still effortlessly one shotting Titans and tossing them around with ease.
That's true. Those creatures were called Makhai though

Utrigita
And yet Ares got flattened with a backhand from Hades and Zeus toke a full blow to the head and remained fully aware of the following conversation between Ares and Hades. But again in Wott they were weakened, and we are using the Gods in CotT where they are at full power. Gods stomp.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Utrigita
And yet Ares got flattened with a backhand from Hades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P-Hyzqt5ts

2P-Hyzqt5ts

You call that being flattened? Maybe its a difference in my perception but from where I am seeing it he didn't look to be even hurt, let alone flattened. At the best you can call it knocked on his ass to make Hades look good. If you want I can post tge video where they actually fought where Ares does not look physically inferior

KingD19
Keep in mind that that entire time, Hades was weakened as he wasn't being worshipped and that directly ties into a Gods power. Ares was being worshipped often, which gave him a boost. Perseus even had to remind people later in the movie to not pray to Ares because he could find them that way. But the fact that Perseus lasted and fought against Ares makes it clear he's not on the level of the Trinity at their full power.

HulkIsHulk
Zeus took a full blow to the head and remained fully aware of the following conversation between Ares and Hades.

As you can see from the video, he took several hits. Its just because he's that durable.
I don't see how some one not oneshotting their opponent is an argument against the infividual being physically superior to their opoonent. Ares was physically above Agenor and Perseus as well and was destroying then in straight-up fights but he didn't one-shot them either.
Heck you can find several examples of fictional characters of similar or superior strength failing to oneshot their opponents.
Calibos from the 2010 movie stabbed Io through her midsection and tossed her several feet away hard onto a rock but she wasn't KOd
In the same movie, one of the giant scorpions smacked Draco (Mads Mikkelsen's character) with enough force to send him flying through a stone pillars with enough force to destroy it and destroy two more pillars in the same swing but he walked it off without being knocked out or receiving any damage
Cap was physically superior to both RS and WS but he didn't oneshot them either, even after the shield-throw at the former at the end of their fight, or during the highway fight when Cap kicked back WS, roundhouse kick him into the backdoor of a car with enough force to dent it, and then finally with a running knee to the moving WS's face which hit him onto the car's front door, denting that too as well as shattering the glass
Even Batroc wasn't KOd after Cap tackled him through a door.
Heck even that mook who Cap kicked hard enough to send him flying into a metal duct with enough force to dent it walked it off and came at Cap again.
Ozynandias was very much above Rorschach, Nite Owl or Comedian but he didn't oneshot then either
Nomak and transformed Drake were physically above Blade but they didn't oneshot them either.
Jarko Grimmwood didn't oneshot Hannibal King either
Heck Blade hit Quinn several times and even slammed his face onto the side of a moving train and he didn't get knocked out
The Cave Troll called Wink, Nuada's assistant in Hellboy 2 was able to blow-for-blow with Hellboy, even knocking one of Red's teeth out, yet he failed to knock out Abe Sapien despite uppercutting him then punching him through a wooden wall
Michael from Underworld while transformed punched his physical inferior Viktor several times bit didn't knock him out. On the same token Viktor backhanded Selene and didn't knock her out as well, and Marcus while transformed socked Michael in the face several times while Michael was in human form and didn't knock him out either.
Manute punched Dwight through a window and he fell atleast a floor down and wasn't KOd
Riddick booted Santana across the room and later he double kicked Diaz in the chest, the latter who he had overpowered despite the massive leverage disadvantage and yet didn't one shot him either
Del Spooner got kneed in the chest by an NS-5 which sent him flying hmand hit hard on his car but wasn't even close to being knocked out. This was after being in a car accident and being tossed around by the robot, when these robots can flip over cars with one-hand and hit hard enough to dent metal and crack concrete
Neither movie version of Bane has oneshotted Batman
Hulk hasn't oneshotted Thor, Loki or even Black Widow despite being stronger
Ultron failed to KO Cap in one hit either.
Abomination didn't oneshot Hulk either, and Hulk failed to oneshot him either despite overpowering him after getting angry
Yulaw didn't oneshot Rodecker in The One
In the 2003 Hulk movie Hulk tossed Talbot through a wall but he wasn't knocked out
Both movie Spidermen didn't oneshot any of the Goblins or Doc Ock. On the flipside, Tobey/Raimi Spidey didn't get oneshotted by Venom or Lizard, while ASM Spidey didn't go down with one hit from the Lizard either.

While they are special cases due to healing factor being involved, Juggernaut, Sabretooth (both), Lady Deathstrike, Beast were all physically superior to Wolverine but they didn't oneshot him either.
Same goes to Hellboy not oneshotting Kroenan
There are several more examples but imo that would be enough for now

HulkIsHulk
But again in Wott they were weakened

And Ares wasn't? That was the whole point of the movie. The gods were losing their immortality so Hades and Ares planned to release Kronos so that he would replenish it

HulkIsHulk
and we are using the Gods in CotT where they are at full power. Gods stomp.

I can live with that

Time-Immemorial
Depowered Hades and Zues were one shotting titans and held off Cronos.

Fully powered, Zeus holds all the other gods in check as well as the earth and Hades shitted out a Kraken that defeated Cronos the first time.

Utter Shit stomp, spite thread.

HulkIsHulk
What happens if we add Cap to help?

Psychotron
God-on-man rape happens.

Time-Immemorial
So universal gods vs mortal men..

TheVaultDweller
So I finally got around to looking at this thread and... no expression

Why would you make this?

Utrigita
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P-Hyzqt5ts

2P-Hyzqt5ts

You call that being flattened? Maybe its a difference in my perception but from where I am seeing it he didn't look to be even hurt, let alone flattened. At the best you can call it knocked on his ass to make Hades look good. If you want I can post tge video where they actually fought where Ares does not look physically inferior

Seriously learn to either quote my entire posts by breaking it into pieces or just address it all straight away. Making four different posts addressing each part, that is just unnecessary.

When you claimed that Ares was "clearly above them" you must have forgotten that Ares got knocked down by a backhand from Hades. That isn't being superior or significantly above them. Maybe flattened has a different sense to you then to me, but to me that is being knocked down, which no matter how you turn this, can't deny that Ares was. And even then it doesn't matter because as KingD19 said Hades and Zeus was at lower power, in your opening post you make it clear that they are on the levels of CotT

As you can see from the video, he took several hits. Its just because he's that durable.
I don't see how some one not oneshotting their opponent is an argument against the infividual being physically superior to their opoonent. Ares was physically above Agenor and Perseus as well and was destroying then in straight-up fights but he didn't one-shot them either.
Heck you can find several examples of fictional characters of similar or superior strength failing to oneshot their opponents.
Calibos from the 2010 movie stabbed Io through her midsection and tossed her several feet away hard onto a rock but she wasn't KOd
In the same movie, one of the giant scorpions smacked Draco (Mads Mikkelsen's character) with enough force to send him flying through a stone pillars with enough force to destroy it and destroy two more pillars in the same swing but he walked it off without being knocked out or receiving any damage
Cap was physically superior to both RS and WS but he didn't oneshot them either, even after the shield-throw at the former at the end of their fight, or during the highway fight when Cap kicked back WS, roundhouse kick him into the backdoor of a car with enough force to dent it, and then finally with a running knee to the moving WS's face which hit him onto the car's front door, denting that too as well as shattering the glass
Even Batroc wasn't KOd after Cap tackled him through a door.
Heck even that mook who Cap kicked hard enough to send him flying into a metal duct with enough force to dent it walked it off and came at Cap again.
Ozynandias was very much above Rorschach, Nite Owl or Comedian but he didn't oneshot then either
Nomak and transformed Drake were physically above Blade but they didn't oneshot them either.
Jarko Grimmwood didn't oneshot Hannibal King either
Heck Blade hit Quinn several times and even slammed his face onto the side of a moving train and he didn't get knocked out
The Cave Troll called Wink, Nuada's assistant in Hellboy 2 was able to blow-for-blow with Hellboy, even knocking one of Red's teeth out, yet he failed to knock out Abe Sapien despite uppercutting him then punching him through a wooden wall
Michael from Underworld while transformed punched his physical inferior Viktor several times bit didn't knock him out. On the same token Viktor backhanded Selene and didn't knock her out as well, and Marcus while transformed socked Michael in the face several times while Michael was in human form and didn't knock him out either.
Manute punched Dwight through a window and he fell atleast a floor down and wasn't KOd
Riddick booted Santana across the room and later he double kicked Diaz in the chest, the latter who he had overpowered despite the massive leverage disadvantage and yet didn't one shot him either
Del Spooner got kneed in the chest by an NS-5 which sent him flying hmand hit hard on his car but wasn't even close to being knocked out. This was after being in a car accident and being tossed around by the robot, when these robots can flip over cars with one-hand and hit hard enough to dent metal and crack concrete
Neither movie version of Bane has oneshotted Batman
Hulk hasn't oneshotted Thor, Loki or even Black Widow despite being stronger
Ultron failed to KO Cap in one hit either.
Abomination didn't oneshot Hulk either, and Hulk failed to oneshot him either despite overpowering him after getting angry
Yulaw didn't oneshot Rodecker in The One
In the 2003 Hulk movie Hulk tossed Talbot through a wall but he wasn't knocked out
Both movie Spidermen didn't oneshot any of the Goblins or Doc Ock. On the flipside, Tobey/Raimi Spidey didn't get oneshotted by Venom or Lizard, while ASM Spidey didn't go down with one hit from the Lizard either.

While they are special cases due to healing factor being involved, Juggernaut, Sabretooth (both), Lady Deathstrike, Beast were all physically superior to Wolverine but they didn't oneshot him either.
Same goes to Hellboy not oneshotting Kroenan
There are several more examples but imo that would be enough for now

Yes and my entire point was to show the durability of Zeus in a weakened state, and if a guy like Ares can create shockwaves in the air by hitting Zeus and Zeus shrugging it off, what exactly is Red Skull and Winter Soldier going to accomplish by hitting them? Nothing.

And Ares wasn't? That was the whole point of the movie. The gods were losing their immortality so Hades and Ares planned to release Kronos so that he would replenish it

Ares still had followers praying and giving him strength, as KingD19 already pointed out.

I can live with that

thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Red Skull and Winter Soldier takes on Hades and Zeus from the reboot COTT movies in a h2h fight. They are at the power levels from the 2010 movie but also have Wrath of the Titans feats

How exactly are Red Skull and Bucky killing Zeus and Hades when you are giving the gods full power, when depowered they held Kronos off, a beast that was only defeated by the Kraken and they were one shotting titans on the ground even with their hands.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So I finally got around to looking at this thread and... no expression

Why would you make this?
Boredom induced insanity? On a serious note, with all my friends touring somewhere else on the holidays, while the weather is sunstroke inducing so no outings, with my computer being repaired and the Tv not working and having watched every disk in my house, I am bored as f****ck and having nothing else to pass time and this being one of the few sites I can log in usibg my mobile browser without getting memory overload, I an simply trying to be controversial to pass time

HulkIsHulk
Keep in mind that that entire time, Hades was weakened as he wasn't being worshipped and that directly ties into a Gods power. Ares was being worshipped often, which gave him a boost. Perseus even had to remind people later in the movie to not pray to Ares because he could find them that way. But the fact that Perseus lasted and fought against Ares makes it clear he's not on the level of the Trinity at their full power.
Umm no. And in fact Hades made it clear in the first movie that gecderives power from humanity's fear not prayers. And Ares was nowhere said yo be worshipped often except for that moronic friend of Andromeda. I've watched the movie a few times and I don't remember anyone else praying to him. Heck Andromeda even said to the commander to start praying if they do not come back within a certain time, which would be pretty reduntant if prayers were pretty common. And considering the reaction of the soldiers upon seeing Zeus, I'd find it unlikely that Ares was the only one receiving prayers if any. What Perseus said was basically whatever you do do not pray to Ares. Not to mention the entire plot of the reboot movies kicked off because humans rebelled against the gods. If you are going by reasoning that by mytholofy Zeus and Hades must be more powerful in every way, the serious liberties the've taken in changibmng things from as tgey were in mythology should tell you tyat they don't pay much attention to it. All things thints considered, I do not beleive Zeus was drasrmtically weakened while Ares was boosted. Lets just agree to disagree

HulkIsHulk
Seriously learn to either quote my entire posts by breaking it into pieces or just address it all straight away. Making four different posts addressing each part, that is just unnecessary.

Sorry man. Its just that my internet connection is pretty unstable at times so I seperated them so that I won't have to type the whole thing again when tge connection fails. And the copy paste function and autocorrect of the puone I am using is pretty wonky as well

Utrigita
Sorry man. Its just that my internet connection is pretty unstable at times so I seperated them so that I won't have to type the whole thing again when tge connection fails. And the copy paste function and autocorrect of the puone I am using is pretty wonky as well

It's okay, I just found it weird when the option to quote it in pieces exist, but fair enough thumb up

Time-Immemorial
So two of the most powerful gods when they were the most powerful vs Cap and Buckylaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.