Full Fight Drax vs Groot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
If the fight had not been broken up , who would have won?

Robtard
Drax seemed to have the upperhand, he had the superior position, was wailing on Groot's face/head and he seemed to have no real problem breaking apart Groot's 'limbs'. But on the flipside, Groot seemed to be none for the worse from Drax's punches.

I'd go with Drax winning via tearing Groot apart, but it could go to Groot considering what he's done.

golem370
Groot could also regenerate and Drax was drunk so who knows.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Robtard
Drax seemed to have the upperhand, he had the superior position, was wailing on Groot's face/head and he seemed to have no real problem breaking apart Groot's 'limbs'. But on the flipside, Groot seemed to be none for the worse from Drax's punches.

I'd go with Drax winning via tearing Groot apart, but it could go to Groot considering what he's done.

Drax was definitely strong enough to break pieces of Groot, nut against a serious out to kill Groot he should lose pretty handily. Groot has way to many options and can get bigger/stronger.

But for the fight in question, Drax would win as he is going all out and Groot is just kinda half ass protecting himself. The fact that Groot can pierce Drax casually lets me know that in reality Groot would kill him though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.