Where do you rate Rumlow/Crossbones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
I've been considering using this guy for some versus matches, but it is kind of hard to place him, due to his minimal feats so far. But what we have so far is the following:

- He was a high level SHIELD agent/HYDRA infiltrator, and part of Cap's own strike team.
- He was able to turn the tables on Falcon pretty quickly, despite the latter having the element of surprise during their H2H encounter.
- During the elevator fight, after the guys grab Cap and try to put the cuff on him, once things get properly underway he is the only one to properly tag Cap. Every other blow gets blocked, dodged or countered in some way. He was also the only one to actually manage to dodge one of Cap's blows, IIRC. And considering the other guys were also presumably highly trained SHIELD/HYDRA agents, the fact that he managed even that, when everyone else got totally trounced, shouldn't be overlooked.
- Also, we know that he will become Crossbones in Civil War, and even use his amped up arms to knock Cap on his ass at some point, based on the trailer.

There seems to be a lot of evidence that implies his skill and ability, but he is currently lacking in proper feats. So was curious how people would rate him so far, based solely on what we have.

Silent Master
Well above Baleman.

TheVaultDweller
laughing

That goes without saying.

Inhuman
Agent May, Mocking bird, Ward Level

And they have pretty impressive feat's in the show.

BruceSkywalker
won't know until I watch the film in a matter of weeks

Inhuman
FYI:

My rankings were meant "without" his crossbones suit.
With his suit I know he is much higher. He sent Cap flying a good distance with one punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.