Batfleck vs Daredevil (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Interneton
Round 1: Batman gets his gadgets

Round 2: Hand-to-hand only

Who wins?

CPT Space Bomb
Honestly haven't seen enough of Batfleck. Though I'd probably give him the edge due to his gadgets. If we're strictly talking h2h though it'd be pretty close. Bruce is undoubtedly stronger but Matt can take a hell of a beating.

Adam Grimes
Daredevil decisively for now.

FrothByte
Does h2h mean they get their armor?

Interneton
Originally posted by FrothByte
Does h2h mean they get their armor?

Yep.

relentless1
bats is much stronger while DD is faster..I give it to bats, striking power will be the deciding factor here

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by relentless1
bats is much stronger while DD is faster..I give it to bats, striking power will be the deciding factor here Definitely not the only factor. Keep in mind Kingpin is stronger than either of them and hits like an absolute truck. Yet DD was able to beat him at the end of S1. Batfleck is definitely stronger just based on build and regimen; but again, Matt can tank an unholy amount of damage. It's a war of attrition and if Bruce isn't using his gadgets I think he loses.

TheVaultDweller
Tough fight here. As people have noted, Bruce is stronger, but Matt has the edge in speed and nimbleness. I think Bats has more/better gadgets than Matt here, so he should take that fight. H2H I am leaning towards Matt though, as we have yet to see how well Bruce holds up against a tougher and more skilled opponent without using special weapons/gadgets. But it is going to be a hell of a fight either way IMO.

FrothByte
As of right now Matt has the better feats and has gone up against tougher opponents. He wins h2h till we see more of Batfleck.

playa1258
Has Kingpin really been shown to be stronger than Batfleck?

carthage
Didn't Bruce dodge shot gun fire and appear as a blur to that one cop at the beginning of the movie? As for skill Matt has more feats but would likely get tossed around if Bruce got his hands on him. He has better skill feats than Bruce, so it could go either way imo

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by playa1258
Has Kingpin really been shown to be stronger than Batfleck? Yes, by the weightlifting in DD S2. Kingpin was easily benching 400+ lbs.

relentless1
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Definitely not the only factor. Keep in mind Kingpin is stronger than either of them and hits like an absolute truck. Yet DD was able to beat him at the end of S1. Batfleck is definitely stronger just based on build and regimen; but again, Matt can tank an unholy amount of damage. It's a war of attrition and if Bruce isn't using his gadgets I think he loses.

Kingpin isn't stronger than Batman.. Even if he was, Batman is faster, more agile and a better fighter than Fisk. Daredevil is a good fighter but he gets beat up more than Batman ever did; just look at that famous hallway fight scene or basically the entirety of S1 dudes getting his ass handed to him constantly. Great tanking ability won't get him far with a guy thats as good a fighter as he is or a guy who arguably hits harder than anybody he's fought before, including Kingpin

relentless1
Yes, by the weightlifting in DD S2. Kingpin was easily benching 400+ lbs.

watch the training montage with Bruce, he's squatting like 6 plates on each side and does pull ups with three plus he lifts most of that big girder off of Wallace during the metropolis battle. They are at the very least in the same ball park strength wise

tkitna
watch the training montage with Bruce, he's squatting like 6 plates on each side and does pull ups with three plus he lifts most of that big girder off of Wallace during the metropolis battle. They are at the very least in the same ball park strength wise

No they aren't. Kingpin wasn't even sweating. It looked like he was warming up with the weight that was on there. Batfleck aint that strong. Also, didn't Kingpin casually snap the cuffs that were holding him when he was talking to Matt in prison?

TheVaultDweller
Kingpin isn't stronger than Batman.. Even if he was, Batman is faster, more agile and a better fighter than Fisk. Daredevil is a good fighter but he gets beat up more than Batman ever did; just look at that famous hallway fight scene or basically the entirety of S1 dudes getting his ass handed to him constantly. Great tanking ability won't get him far with a guy thats as good a fighter as he is or a guy who arguably hits harder than anybody he's fought before, including Kingpin

By all means, post the multiple clips where DD constantly had his ass handed to him during basically the entirety of season 1. Go ahead and please post the clips to back your claims.

And do not post just the one hallway fight where Matt was concussed, had multiple fractured ribs, internal bleeding and heavy blood loss from a deep stab wound, and multiple other lacerations and bruises (at least all according the the night nurse, Claire's, assessment, though she mentioned she couldn't check the full extent of the damage without better equipment), in a fight where he had no armour or billy clubs... which he still ended up winning. Because he was basically half dead and, even then, was NOT getting his ass handed to him.

So post the multiple clips of DD losing fights or "getting his ass handed to him". Do so or get reported for avoiding the burden of proof.

And I love how you conveniently gloss over the fact that that was a less experienced, less muscular, less armoured, less prepared and less overall capable DD than what we have now.

relentless1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
By all means, post the multiple clips where DD constantly had his ass handed to him during basically the entirety of season 1. Go ahead and please post the clips to back your claims.

And do not post just the one hallway fight where Matt was concussed, had multiple fractured ribs, internal bleeding and heavy blood loss from a deep stab wound, and multiple other lacerations and bruises (at least all according the the night nurse, Claire's, assessment, though she mentioned she couldn't check the full extent of the damage without better equipment), in a fight where he had no armour or billy clubs... which he still ended up winning. Because he was basically half dead and, even then, was NOT getting his ass handed to him.

So post the multiple clips of DD losing fights or "getting his ass handed to him". Do so or get reported for avoiding the burden of proof.

And I love how you conveniently gloss over the fact that that was a less experienced, less muscular, less armoured, less prepared and less overall capable DD than what we have now.

LOL easy killer, what is daredevil your dad or something?

Anyways he may have walked out of his fights throughout the show a winner but he did get his ass beat several times in the process. he has such a hard time taking people down its like watching a jackie chan fight but worse. Look at the prolonged fight he has with the knife guy early in S1, it took him like 10 mins to finally take that one guy down. LOL he struggled with a plain goon when he almost got impaled on that fence spike too. Pathetic showings really, DD barley made it out of most of these fights alive. Nobu was beating his ass; even the retard who makes his armour almost killed him.

Point is he struggles with fights way more than Batman did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1qVbCOqoCA

Time-Immemorial
Is this thread a joke? Batman utterly shit stomps.

relentless1
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

thumb up

Arachnid1
Is this thread a joke? Batman utterly shit stomps. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Yes, by the weightlifting in DD S2. Kingpin was easily benching 400+ lbs.

Actually go back and watch the movie, Bruce was lifting 3-4 times that amount. He is literally almost superhuman with the weights he was moving around given his size and only being human. And I remember all the people here saying "kingpin is borederline superhuman" guess what, he just got bested in Aces.

relentless1
Actually go back and watch the movie, Bruce was lifting 3-4 times that amount. He is literally almost superhuman with the weights he was moving around given his size and only being human. And I remember all the people here saying "kingpin is borederline superhuman" guess what, he just got bested in Aces.

nd he was tossing that weight around like they were feathers too.

TheVaultDweller
LOL easy killer, what is daredevil your dad or something?

Anyways he may have walked out of his fights throughout the show a winner but he did get his ass beat several times in the process. he has such a hard time taking people down its like watching a jackie chan fight but worse. Look at the prolonged fight he has with the knife guy early in S1, it took him like 10 mins to finally take that one guy down. LOL he struggled with a plain goon when he almost got impaled on that fence spike too. Pathetic showings really, DD barley made it out of most of these fights alive. Nobu was beating his ass; even the retard who makes his armour almost killed him.

Point is he struggles with fights way more than Batman did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1qVbCOqoCA

So no actual clips of Daredevil getting his "ass handed to him". Just a few fights where an unarmed and unarmoured, and often injured, season 1 (who has been shown way less capable than in season 2) DD didn't instantly take out everyone? The only onscreen fight where he was in genuine serious trouble of "not making it out alive" was against Nobu. And even Healy was a trained assassin, who was shown taking out a mob boss and his muscle, despite his gun jamming on him before he could even get a shot off (so has better feats than anyone Bats beat in pure H2H). So going to have to try harder than that pathetic attempt at lowballing.

And how long would Bats have lasted without his suit and gadgets eh, considering it stopped multiple gunshots, knife slashes etc? I love how you make all these claims about Bats in his suit, with his gear and try to compare him to an unarmed, season 1 DD.

But then, I should hardly be surprised at your double standards, considering your history.

Time-Immemorial
Second Episode Daredevil got beat bad. I dont remember him taking down people instantly unless he blindsided them

2N_0hvICKzg

relentless1
face it, he doesnt have the hitting power that Batman does, it takes him like 10 hits do to do a guy what Batman does in one

Time-Immemorial
Compared to this, dropping people left and right while causing environmental damage from tossing them around like jakasses.

0iwkVoB5ZoQ

TheVaultDweller
Not after season 2, but keep lowballing. And you conveniently didn't answer my question about how long Bats would have lasted in that warehouse without his armour and gear.

And yes, let's keep comparing an armoured and geared up Bats, to an unarmed, unarmoured season 1 DD. Because it's not like DD has shown notable improvement between seasons, or had a decent upgrade in gear and armour during that time.

Inhuman
Batman would have been dead without his armor and gear. He was stabbed and shot a few times.

Time-Immemorial
Not after season 2, but keep lowballing. And you conveniently didn't answer my question about how long Bats would have lasted in that warehouse without his armour and gear.

And yes, let's keep comparing an armoured and geared up Bats, to an unarmed, unarmoured season 1 DD. Because it's not like DD has shown notable improvement between seasons, or had a decent upgrade in gear and armour during that time.

Who did I lowball and how, I posted all of his fights.

carthage
I don't see Bruce at present taking someone as skilled as Nobu without receiving a few loses/stabwounds

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
Batman would have been dead without his armor and gear. He was stabbed and shot a few times.

This stupid statement is like saying Stark would be dead without his armor and gear.

idiot,

Jmanghan
This stupid statement is like saying Stark would be dead without his armor and gear.

idiot, But thats not the point, he didn't have shit like that in the other movies, and Batman isn't supposed to be Iron Man, he's supposed to be a normal dude who beats the shit out of Meta Humans and Super Humans on a regular basis.

Time-Immemorial
Oh wait, Batman is supposed to fight without his armor now, are you stupid or just trolling now? Ironman has had armor since the very first movie. Quit lying.

Inhuman

Yes Ironman would be dead without his armor. Was that suppose to make a point somehow?

TheVaultDweller
Who did I lowball and how, I posted all of his fights.

I was addressing Relentless, and those are not all of his fights. It's only his season 1 fights, when Matt was not only skinnier, he was less experienced as a hero/vigilante, had no real armour and no real gear. In season 2 he has body armour that can soak up a lot of hits, a helmet that, according to Melvin, is nearly indestructible, reinforced allow gauntlets, and a nearly indestructible billy club with a cable in between, meaning he can use it for various things. And by the end of season 2 (once he had the whole dumb "open your senses" moment), Matt was consistently dropping even the Hand ninjas with 2 or 3 blows each, even when encountering them as a group. And the Hand guys all packed swords, bows and shurikens, so they weren't even coming at him in H2H.

Time-Immemorial
Yes Ironman would be dead without his armor. Was that suppose to make a point somehow?

The point was your original statement was retarded.

Time-Immemorial
I was addressing Relentless, and those are not all of his fights. It's only his season 1 fights, when Matt was not only skinnier, he was less experienced as a hero/vigilante, had no real armour and no real gear. In season 2 he has body armour that can soak up a lot of hits, a helmet that, according to Melvin, is nearly indestructible, reinforced allow gauntlets, and a nearly indestructible billy club with a cable in between, meaning he can use it for various things. And by the end of season 2, Matt was consistently dropping even the Hand ninjas with 2 or 3 blows each, even when encountering them as a group. And the Hand guys all packed swords, bows and shurikens, so they weren't even coming at him in H2H.

I think we can both agree Bruce is stronger and faster then Matt.

Jmanghan
Oh wait, Batman is supposed to fight without his armor now, are you stupid or just trolling now? Ironman has had armor since the very first movie. Quit lying. I was clearly talking about Batman when I said that.

If you wanna act retarded then be my guest, but at least get your references right when doing so.

What I meant was, in Batman's movies, he didn't have some cheap-ass bulletproof armor.

****er got shit in the back of the head with no damage.

He can fight Superman with armor, but Batman relies on his skills to get by most of the time, that was even true in the Nolan movies, the Burton movies. All of them.

If someone pulls out a gun, he usually either disarms them somehow, or gets shot.

TheVaultDweller
Based on exactly what is Bruce faster than a guy who can casually catch an arrow fired at the back of his head, and even aim dodged automatic fire in season 1?

Inhuman
The point was your original statement was retarded.
Your calling me an idiot, yet I have to explain something very simple in a way a child will understand. Ok here you go.

If you have Batfleck going into that building against those men in DD standard gear. he would most likely be dead.
If you put DD vs. Batfleck on even terms. Both in street clothes. Then the advantage is for Matt

I think we can both agree Bruce is stronger and faster then Matt.

How is Batman faster? Also Matt has beaten people stronger than him before.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I was clearly talking about Batman when I said that.

If you wanna act retarded then be my guest, but at least get your references right when doing so.

What I meant was, in Batman's movies, he didn't have some cheap-ass bulletproof armor.

****er got shit in the back of the head with no damage.

He can fight Superman with armor, but Batman relies on his skills to get by most of the time, that was even true in the Nolan movies, the Burton movies. All of them.

If someone pulls out a gun, he usually either disarms them somehow, or gets shot.

Well it wasn't clear to me, why dont you make sure you point that out.

So based on this statement Batman can't do shit without his Armor and DD canlaughing out loud

Laughable

Time-Immemorial

If you have Batfleck going into that building against those men in DD standard gear. he would most likely be dead.

Good onelaughing out loud

I mean seriously your going to try and say this shit around here? I know you hate batman but good god. I give Thor the win when he actually deserves it, you just hating to be a stupid little cry baby.

I'm glad you wasted money on BVS, thank you for your contribution to another great Superman movie.

Inhuman

I mean seriously your going to try and say this shit around here? I know you hate batman but good god. I give Thor the win when he actually deserves it, you just hating to be a stupid little cry baby.

I'm glad you wasted money on BVS, thank you for your contribution to another great Superman movie.

I like Batman erm

Jmanghan
Well it wasn't clear to me, why dont you make sure you point that out.

So based on this statement Batman can't do shit without his Armor and DD canlaughing out loud

Laughable No, like I said, in the movies, he either disarms his opponent (most of the time), or gets shot (least of the time).

He usually has an answer for guns, but it sure as hell isn't armor.

The point is, Tony Stark can't do shit without his armor, Batman can.

Time-Immemorial
Batman's whole point is extending his uber strength and ninja skills with the armor and weapons..Im tired anyways, night.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The point is, Tony Stark can't do shit without his armor, Batman can.

Sure he can, he can drink... and call Spiderman.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud I still think Spiderman is going to be on Caps team..just think about it.

Inhuman
I like Spiderman. But im not going to say he beats Thor or Superman just because I like him.

Time-Immemorial
Where did I say you should?

FrothByte
Oh wait, Batman is supposed to fight without his armor now, are you stupid or just trolling now? Ironman has had armor since the very first movie. Quit lying.

DD has quite a number of feats of him easily taking down fodder without armor and without getting hit. The point here is that Batman was unable to take out those fodder without getting hit

Time-Immemorial
Matt has ESP...this isn't like some new idea.

FrothByte
Matt has ESP...this isn't like some new idea.

Yes and that means he'll be landing a lot more hits on Batman than the inverse.

TheVaultDweller
laughing out loud I still think Spiderman is going to be on Caps team..just think about it.

Well, they did say there would be a double agent/traitor in one of the teams, IIRC. The obvious choice would have been Widow, given her actions in TWS, but it might be any of the others. Hard to see anyone on Cap's side turning on him though, so still think the "traitor" is on Tony's side.

Jmanghan
Sure he can, he can drink... and call Spiderman. Still a matter of "Spiderman better get here before this dude knocks me out".

I know you made it as a joke, but I thought I'd throw that in there.

Odds are he'd knock Tony out cold and put him in hospital before Spiderman even got close to them.

Then Spiderman beats the **** out of him.

tkitna

I'm sorry, but if Batman did not have his armor on during that warehouse fight, he would indeed be dead. He got shot more than once, one being in the back of the head, not to mention getting stabbed. He would have been toast. I honestly think Matt could have cleared that warehouse without that damage.

Batman is stronger, but he looked slow as shit in that warehouse. He would need that armor to beat Daredevil.

relentless1
Originally posted by FrothByte
DD has quite a number of feats of him easily taking down fodder without armor and without getting hit. The point here is that Batman was unable to take out those fodder without getting hit

DD also has plenty of low showings where a single goon puts up a good fight against him

TheVaultDweller
Not Matt as of end of season 2, the most current and relevant version. A very select few exceptional Hand ninjas (they had to be exceptional considering how easily Matt went through the others), Nobu and Frank were the only people to give Matt a proper fight in season 2. And the Hand guys had a huge advantage in that they were "invisible" to Matt's senses, and were portrayed as being above the average fodder thug. So two guys who were portrayed as elite fighters, and a minor few of the mystical assassins who could literally hide themselves from Matt's senses, were the only threats to him.

But keep trying to use old, low end showings to debate. All it does is make you look like a biased fanboy. Honestly, based on how you debate, it's like you have not watched season 2 of DD at all.

ares834

quanchi112
Batman is weak.

Time-Immemorial
Definitely not the only factor. Keep in mind Kingpin is stronger than either of them and hits like an absolute truck. Yet DD was able to beat him at the end of S1. Batfleck is definitely stronger just based on build and regimen; but again, Matt can tank an unholy amount of damage. It's a war of attrition and if Bruce isn't using his gadgets I think he loses.

Kingpin is not stronger then Baflecklaughing out loud

What a total nut job post.

Batman is stronger, his suit can take way more damage and he is just as fast.

Darth Thor

thumb up

HulkIsHulk
Bump

Impediment

carthage

Adam Grimes
Bruce is almost super human with the shit he does in those two films though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.