Palpatine's Apprentices vs Kreia's Apprentices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
Darth Maul (TCW), Darth Vader (peak suit) and Darth Tyranus (peak sith lord)
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111215941/5075857-5056633-sin%2Bt%C3%ADtulo-9.jpg

Meetra Surik, Revan and Darth Nihilus (all primes)
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111215941/5075856-5056630-sin%2Bt%C3%ADtulo-4.jpg

Battlefield is the surface of Malachor V.

Nephthys
Nihilus solo's.

FreshestSlice
kek, Team RoT stomps them into holy oblivion.

Selenial
Originally posted by QuakeBlood
Battlefield is the surface of Malachor V.

Yeh.... Team 2.

Dark-Kenshin
Team 2. No question.

Lord Stark
You know what I'll play devil's advocate for a bit. Team 1 takes this, Tyranus and Vader both know how to counter Nihilus' ability. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/user142426_pic80952_1419028826_thumb.png

carthage
Meetra is a weak link

Team 1 slaughters

QuakeBlood
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Team 1 takes this,Tyranus and Vader both know how to counter Nihilus' ability. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/user142426_pic80952_1419028826_thumb.png
Is Dooku resistant to Drain? Not really. just assumptions he is becuase he worked on rebuilding the reaver, which he activated as he fled the planet lol.

QuakeBlood
Originally posted by carthage
Meetra is a weak link

Team 1 slaughters

Meetra's a bit of a weaklink, but Revan and Nihilus are MVPs so...

Nephthys
Everyone except Nihilus is a weak link.

Meetra is no less of a weak link than Maul. Either Nihilus or Revan one-shots him. Vader and Dooku's resistance to the Dark Reaper isn't a proven defense. In the game it's shown to have limitations that Nihilus can likely surpass.

Regardless of drain though, Nihilus and Revan are a stronger team than Vader and Dooku. And they're the ones who matter here.

Tondemonai
thumb up

What incarnation of Revan is it tho? Anything after SF would be just stupid from the uneven-ness of the teams, but either way team 2. Also Quakeblood, welcome to KMC smile

Sinious
SoR Revan and KOTOR Meetra? Yeah team 2 wins

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Sinious
SoR Revan and KOTOR Meetra? Yeah team 2 wins

FreshestSlice
KotOR II Meetra is still the weakest one here.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
KotOR II Meetra is still the weakest one here.
by quite the long shot

carthage
Revan lacks any sort of saber skill, and without any concrete examples of the efficacy of his force abilities apart from ****ing gameplay GIFs I'm hesitant to say he could dominate any of Sidious's apprentices with the force. Either of them probably stomp him in a duel before he uses those flashy abilities that couldn't even kill non force sensitives on Yavin

Sinious
Againt Maul, I doubt she'd fall that fast. Nihilus is pretty OP and has the obvious haxx advantage. Revan can defeat anyone he faces on team 1.

carthage
Maul is vastly superior to her in skill and power.

Sinious
LOL @ Revan not being able to defeat Maul or Dooku

carthage
I never claimed he could t defeat them, only laughed at the retarded idea he'd oneshot them when he couldn't even do it to non force sensitives in SOR

Sinious
What exactly did you mean by he can't defeat them via the force before getting stomped in a duel? Originally posted by carthage
Either of them probably stomp him in a duel before he uses those flashy abilities that couldn't even kill non force sensitives on Yavin

FreshestSlice
Those don't count because it looked cool.

QuakeBlood
Originally posted by Tondemonai

What incarnation of Revan is it tho?

Says in the OP. This is SoR Revan.

Originally posted by Tondemonai

Also Quakeblood, welcome to KMC smile

Thanks.

Lord Stark
Dooku and Maul are planes higher than an Imperial Guard. No ****ing way are either of them going down to Revan in anything but a long fight.

Also Meetra is going to get swatted instantaneously by Dooku or Vader.

Nephthys
Vitiate is far, far, far greater than either. That's why Revan didn't toss the imperial guard. Revan showed he could toss the SoR Imperial Strike Team, Maul and Dooku are ridiculously out of their depth.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate is far, far, far greater than either. That's why Revan didn't toss the imperial guard. Revan showed he could toss the SoR Imperial Strike Team, Maul and Dooku are ridiculously out of their depth.

And Malgus FL Darth Nox, and the Wrath and brought them to their knees. All that's typical SWTOR false hype before Revan got bent over by said strike team.

FreshestSlice
Pretty sure it brought them to their knees because Lightning hurts and they weren't defending against it. Might be why everyone doesn't die instantly regardless of power. Just a thought.

Lord Stark
Pretty sure it brought them to their knees because Lightning hurts and they weren't defending against it. Might be why everyone doesn't die instantly regardless of power. Just a thought.

Neither was the Sith Strike team if we wanna say that.

FreshestSlice
Exactly. Must be connected since in both of those encounters, exactly zero people died.

Lord Stark
Exactly. Must be connected since in both of those encounters, exactly zero people died.

thumb up

Its like when Yoda got lightninged by Sidious. I guarantee if he threw out a Force Wave and Yoda had two other masters next to him they'd all get thrown back too.

Nephthys
And Malgus FL Darth Nox, and the Wrath and brought them to their knees. All that's typical SWTOR false hype before Revan got bent over by said strike team.

That's a great feat for Magus, yes.

Sinious
That's a great feat for Magus, yes. thumb up

FreshestSlice
How is not killing non-Force Sensitives and then losing a good feat?

Sinious
It's Malgus smile

Nephthys

So losing a fight against powerful opponents is bad when we're not talking about Ahsoka now, is it? :T

Taking on 4 TOR protags and giving a good fight is a good feat. Revan took on a ton of non-force sensitives and didn't kill them. So have, I imagine, most of the insanely powerful bosses in TOR. Soa? Lo'tek? The Dread Masters? Vitiate?

FreshestSlice

Nephthys
Putting Darth Nox, the Emperor's Wrath, the Grand Champ and Cipher 9 on their knee's is a good feat because they are all extremely powerful combatants and canonically the greatest champions in the Empire.

FreshestSlice
Answer the question or stop posting.

Nephthys
Because **** you, thats why.

FreshestSlice
I accept your concession.

Tondemonai
Says in the OP. This is SoR Revan.

Yeah team 1 has absolutely no chance.

Thanks.

No prob ^.^

Lord Stark
That's a great feat for Magus, yes.

If Yoda of all people can get caught of guard at the start of a fight, then its hardly impressive that Revan managed to temporarily push back a bunch of scrubs.

Fated Xtasy
Aury, Sinious and I slaughter Legend, Sel and Ben-

Oh, sheev's apprentice's thought It was Tempest' apprentices.

Still team one tbh.

Selenial
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Legend, Sel and Ben-

Idk how high you have to be to think that team would ever be a thing mmm

And I was an ally of Tempest long before it was cool, child.

Nephthys
It was never cool. no

FreshestSlice
SWTORtards don't really get to judge.

Nephthys
I accept your concession.

Concession to what? I answered your question twice and you ignored me. You expect me to take you seriously after that? Get bent.

SWTORtards don't really get to judge.

You're a Swtard too, don't delude yourself.

If Yoda of all people can get caught of guard at the start of a fight, then its hardly impressive that Revan managed to temporarily push back a bunch of scrubs.

Perhaps. They were notably all prepared for battle though, with their sabers drawn and everything. And I'd hardly call Marr, Satele or the Wrath/Nox scrubs. They're the most powerful members of their factions.

FreshestSlice
You didn't even answer it once. How is not killing non-Force Sensitives, and then losing a good feat? Instead of actually answering my question, you started wanking an Imperial Strike team that you don't even know actually faced Malgus. So just to make this as clear as possible. How is not killing an Agent and a Bounty Hunter, or a Smuggler and a Trooper, with your Force Lightning, a good feat?

And, no. No, I am definitely not.

Nephthys
You didn't even answer it once. How is not killing non-Force Sensitives, and then losing a good feat? Instead of actually answering my question, you started wanking an Imperial Strike team that you don't even know actually faced Malgus. So just to make this as clear as possible. How is not killing an Agent and a Bounty Hunter, or a Smuggler and a Trooper, with your Force Lightning, a good feat?

And, no. No, I am definitely not.

That it's a possibility means it's something we should take into account. The feat is valid until it's confirmed the Pub team took him out. And I answered you. The lightning brought Nox and Wrath to their knees as well. The same Nox who utterly humbled Thanaton after walking through and literally b*tchslapping his lightning aside. The same Wrath who defeated a Sel-Makor possessed Voice in the Dark Heart. That Malgus didn't kill the other two is just a good sign for their durability. They are the top figures in their professions and the greatest champions in the Empire. They likely have the best shields and armor available. Or maybe Nox and the Wrath's barriers weakened the attack to the point where it wouldn't be lethal. Regardless, its a stellar feat.

You will be. You will be.

FreshestSlice
Unless they're superhuman, which they aren't, it's a good sign that Malgus has some shit Lightning, and that's about it. Nox and the Wrath don't even need to be there, and it's the same result. I like how these two guys have the best shields in the galaxy, but no one else faced does.

No. No, at this rate it's far more sane and safe to avoid it like the plague.

Nephthys
Unless they're superhuman, which they aren't, it's a good sign that Malgus has some shit Lightning, and that's about it. Nox and the Wrath don't even need to be there, and it's the same result. I like how these two guys have the best shields in the galaxy, but no one else faced does.

No. No, at this rate it's far more sane and safe to avoid it like the plague.

Well the Champ at least has taken a couple sniper shots and kept on fighting, with likely inferior equipment. He wears heavy armor. And Swtore suggests Cipher agents have access to shields that can tank lightsabers. It's hardly unlikely that they have superhuman durability through shields and armor. And possibly insulation, both do fight Sith. Also, lol nah. If it's a team thing, its gotta be all 4 of them or it makes no sense. Regardless though its another point of the fight varying in who's there. I see no reason not to take into account the highest showing where he floors all 4 of them. If it's something he can do, I'm using it.

You cannot resist the Godlander. It is your destiny.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial
Idk how high you have to be to think that team would ever be a thing mmm

And I was an ally of Tempest long before it was cool, child.

High? My dear madam, you must be confusing me with someone else.

I need not any weed to enjoy my life.

That said, I was drinking copious amounts of caffeine.... :mmm:

Child? As if you were above the age of 23, Sel.

I am nineteen years old. So ha Ha! Bite me >:-(

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lmfao @ the notion that the Godlander won't dominate this board/is to be avoided. Accept the fact that he will Ziost kmc, freshest.

FreshestSlice
Look at what SWTOR does to you, SKILLZ. It makes people like Neph believe having a shit story can make you immune to Lightning. It's absurd.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Any and all concerns will be swept aside when you're held in the arms of your God (lander).

FreshestSlice
Nobody who let's Koth live is my God(lander).

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But koth is a hot nigga

FreshestSlice
Koth is ***** nigga.

QuakeBlood
up

McP
Saga's team. Meetra will be oneshoted by either Vader or Maul and Revan and Nihilus will be overhelm by numbers. Revan and Dooku are more or less equals (Revan is superior as Force user, Dooku as dueslit), Vader > Nihilus. Even without Maul, they should take this

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by McP
Saga's team. Meetra will be oneshoted by either Vader or Maul and Revan and Nihilus will be overhelm by numbers. Revan and Dooku are more or less equals (Revan is superior as Force user, Dooku as dueslit), Vader > Nihilus. Even without Maul, they should take this
Care to elaborate your views?

1. It is foolish to assume that Meetra Surik will be one-shotted in this contest.

2. Darth Nihilus and Revan are the most powerful and dangerous Force-users in this contest.

Team 2 will slaughter Team 1.

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos, collectively, failed to stop Cad Bane in a confrontation. Among these two Jedi, one would defeat Count Dooku in a confrontation in the near future.

But I suppose that the two Jedi suck, right? Because, they failed to subdue a non-Force sensitive. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MythLord
Dooku gets demolished by Nihilus or Revan, Maul would probably fair somewhat better but still get stomped. So that leaves Vader who may or may not beat Nihilus, but he's certainly not beating Revan... Not sure how this is fair.

QuakeBlood
up

AncientPower
Lol either Revan or Nihilus can dominate Maul and Dooku, Vader is the only challenge in terms of Force power. Team 2 doesn't even need the Exile to win tbh.

Vixas
If we pair off everyone by where they are on their team power-wise, then we have...

Maul VS Meetra

Dooku VS Nihilus

Vader VS Revan

Maul and Meetra is fairly close, but I would give Maul 7/10 in long, spectacular duels.

Nihilus VS Dooku is not close at all, along with Dooku's.... questionable resistance to drain, Nihilus also has stellar TK feats of his own and while the Count is nothing short of amazing at TK, Nihilus simply uses it on another level.

Revan VS Vader is an excellent fight and while likely as drawn-out as Maul VS Meetra due to them both having MASSIVE endurance and stamina feats, Revan takes the victory solely on his superior Force abilities and from what I know of Vader's feats (Someone bring up a comparing example if they know of one) there isn't much close to Revan's pre-prime feat of marathoning the SF.

Thus, once Nihilus finishes with Dooku, he is free to assist whoever he wishes with impunity. Then the third/last member of Team 2 dies to numbers and overwhelming power being thrown their way.

Selenial
Originally posted by AncientPower
Revan can dominate Maul and Dooku,

You need to work on your sentence structure.

QuakeBlood
up

Nephthys
Lmao @ the idea that Nihilus can't dominate Maul and Dooku. Holy shit, Sel going full crazy.

Col. Valerian
Unless Dooku acquired enough knowledge from the Reaper that he learned how to efficiently counter Force Drain, Nihilus gigadrains Maul and Dooku simultaneously.

AncientPower
Even what Vader had knowledge of, is in no way a counter for Nihilus' vastly more potent drain.

Selenial
Lmao @ the idea that Nihilus can't dominate Maul and Dooku. Holy shit, Sel going full crazy.

I mean, it quite clearly says Revan.

And he can't.

FreshestSlice
Of course he can. Neph said so. Sure Nihilus has never killed anyone on their level before, or even beaten anyone on anyone's level here before, but again, Neph said so.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tbh, neither has Vader. smile

FreshestSlice
Vader killed Dooku, dumbass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.