TFU Shaak Ti vs. Old Master Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Duel takes place on the temple on Malachor

Selenial
mmm

Need way more info before deciding this, IMO. Hard to tell just how unstable Maul is mentally, exactly how much he's kept himself in the fighting game etc. I'd give it to him solely because of the Nexus, but it didn't seem to have any effect in the episode... Hell, I haven't seen many of the quotes people are talking about, but it could simply be that the dark powers talked about are the relics and holocrons found within? Idk.

Syndicate
Shaak Ti.

JKBart
Maul stomps all 10/10 lel

Syndicate
Originally posted by JKBart
Maul stomps all 10/10 lel

Come on Bart. Maybe if you were serious we could actually do some good for this forum.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Syndicate
Come on Bart. Maybe if you were serious we could actually do some good for this forum.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hC7c6bpdUKs/Vi7Tg_FdSjI/AAAAAAAANho/lLKKLAsMN0w/s1600/doc1.gif

JKBart
Implying Maul isn't clearly better in every category possible.

Pure dueling against other Force Sensitives? Maul > Ti.

Combat against random blaster-wielders, droids & co? Maul's feats are infinitely better.

Lightsaber training, mastery over the forms, techniques, technical perfection? Maul's accolades and demonstrated training sessions are >>> Shaak Ti.

Physical strength? Maul.

Movement speed? Maul.

Reaction speed? Maul.

Endurance, stamina? Maul.

Pain tolerance? Maul.

Telekinetical Force power output? Maul. Yes, throwing back a beginner Galen with a charged up attack and still dying afterwards nonetheless doesn't match Maul's feats.

Mastery over TK? Maul.

Sharpness of Force Sense? Maul.

Force usage in direct saber contests? Maul.

Force physical amplification? Maul Maul Maul.

|King Joker|
Lol thumb up

Syndicate
Roshambo however is clearly in Shaak's favor.

JKBart
But only if pre-TCW Maul smile smile smile

Syndicate
True, true.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Selenial
mmm

Need way more info before deciding this, IMO. Hard to tell just how unstable Maul is mentally, exactly how much he's kept himself in the fighting game etc. I'd give it to him solely because of the Nexus, but it didn't seem to have any effect in the episode... Hell, I haven't seen many of the quotes people are talking about, but it could simply be that the dark powers talked about are the relics and holocrons found within? Idk.

ILS
Maul wins cleanly. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.