Vaylin vs Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Ahsoka as of Rebels

Neutral ground.

Starting distance is 20 meters.

Round 1: Force Only
Round 2: All out

Who wins?

Emperordmb
1. probably Vaylin
2. Ahsoka

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
1. probably Vaylin
2. Ahsoka

Syndicate
Vaylin.
Vaylin.

|King Joker|
1. probably Vaylin
2. Ahsoka

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Syndicate
Vaylin.
Vaylin.

FreshestSlice
1. probably Vaylin
2. Ahsoka

Sinious
No arguments?

Tondemonai
Ahsoka doesn't have any Force feats that compare to anything that Vaylin has. Moving furniture from the womb? Yeah, Ahsoka has nothing. Combat-wise I can see people saying Vaylin has no showings, however many of her fears are combat applicable. When looking at how fast she ripped the bridge up to protect er self from the laser-cannon fire from Koth's ship, it's easily something she could replicate in combat. I can't see Ahsoka doing any damage in Force-only.

All-out I can't see Ahsoka making a fast enough gap-closure to do any major damage in a duel. Vaylin could parry a few blows, and if she gets in a saber-lock then could use her TK to hurl some shit at Ahsoka's back, distract or harm her, and then kill her; or simply hurl a potentially lethal object into her back/head/etc. to just finish it. Seeing as it's neutral ground, she'd probably use her second lightsaber we see her with on the KotFE loading screen (which I imagine she uses when she gives a shit in a fight, but we'll find out if that's even a thing or just some inconsistent concept art) and impale Ahsoka.

ares834
Ahsoka (she force pushed Vader)
Ahsoka

Tondemonai
Kek wut? What kind of feat is Force-pushing Vader compared to effortlessly ripping apart a massive spire?

ares834
Clearly it means she is even with Vader in TK.

FreshestSlice
The above is less retarded than what Tond said.

Nephthys
Vaylin wins Force only, Ahsoka wins all-out similarly to how Senya did.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The above is less retarded than what Tond said. thumb up

Tondemonai
Care to share your knowledge then, Fresh?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Ahsoka doesn't have any Force feats that compare to anything that Vaylin has. Moving furniture from the womb? Yeah, Ahsoka has nothing.

Nobody cares about Vaylin's potential.

Except for when she actually was in combat and tried that shit it failed.

Some next level bullshit given starting distance.

Except this didn't work when she actually tried this on an opponent weaker than Ahsoka.

And this by far is the kind of thing that causes aneurysms.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
Clearly it means she is even with Vader in TK. This type of shit is below you, ares. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.