TPM Maul vs. Old Master Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Maul runs into the clone Vader fought in Infinities

Force sabers all out

Kosmos Supreme
Maul wins.

|King Joker|
Old Master. More experienced, more powerful, probably just as skilled, etc.

Syndicate
TPM Maul. More physically powerful, more skilled and comparatively powerful debatably equally powerful if you believe Maul's force capabilities also atrophied.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Old Master. More experienced, more powerful, probably just as skilled, etc.

carthage
Geezer Maul spanks himself

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Syndicate
TPM Maul. More physically powerful, more skilled and comparatively powerful debatably equally powerful if you believe Maul's force capabilities also atrophied. Most of which is pretty baseless assumption. smile

Kurk
Old Maul

Darth Thor
I'm guessing Old Maul is Maul at his peak if he's going to fight Vader.

MythLord
The Old Master wins. He knows his young self inside-out, and is more powerful and around about as skilled.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Most of which is pretty baseless assumption. smile

Not in physicals and skill is just logical assumption.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I'm guessing Old Maul is Maul at his peak if he's going to fight Vader.

He's stated that he is incapable of defeating him alone.

JKBart
Old Maul 10/10. Old Maul knows his younger self in every possible smallest aspect. TPM Maul surely didn't yet know how powerful he will be 30 years later, how physically fit he is going to be, what changes in his lightsaber style he will develop.

Even if Maul atrophied somewhere, or developed more Force mastery somewhere, it's irrelevant in comparison to his absolute knowledge of what he once was.

It's simple as that.

Beniboybling
Not in physicals and skill is just logical assumption. How even. smile

Total Warrior
Old Maul for the reasons Bart's already stated

EmperorSidious2
Old maul. He's more experienced, powerful and willing to use his force attacks more.

Syndicate
How even. smile

We've already done this song and dance Beni.

Lord Stark
The Old Master takes this.

ILS
If I had a dollar for every mostly baseless assumption made in this thread I'd have enough money to buy KMC and ban the lot of you.

We don't know yet.

The Ellimist
^ lol

Syndicate
You'd be doing us a favor in the long run.

Trocity
Well let's see, one got bisected by a braided padawan before he could react and the other got thrown off a cliff by a blind dude.

Toss up, really.

Beniboybling
We've already done this song and dance Beni. Yes and you've conceded his skills wouldn't atrophy, then they didn't between TPM and TCW. Or at least, I don't recall your counter-argument. smile

Syndicate
Yes and you've conceded his skills wouldn't atrophy, then they didn't between TPM and TCW. Or at least, I don't recall your counter-argument. smile

Lol I've never conceded to you. Go look for my response Beni boi.

Beniboybling
Do I look like I have time for that shit. smile

Syndicate
Yes, considering you just took time out of your day to respond to me. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.