rank these

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dynamix
rank these NBA performances in order of impressiveness

Clay Thomas 37 points in a quarter
kobe 81 points (mind you, dude's a shooting guard so points are def harder to come by)
Wilt 100 points
Jordan 67 points
Tracy McGrady 13 points in 33 seconds

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jordan's 69 points, because of how amazing of an all around game he had in the process.

dynamix
yeah he was doing everything in that game. outside, mid-range, post...definitely a monster all around game there

also, i'd like to correct my mistake. its supposed to be Klay Thompson, NOT Clay Thomas lmao!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not just his all around scoring that game, but he finished with an insane 18 rebounds and 6 assists as well.

dynamix
u know, i never noticed those stats. that makes it that more impressive.

out of curiosity, why didn't Wilt's 100 points game not number 1 for you? i'm asking because i posted this topic elsewhere and the consensus is always Wilt's 100 points game. I disagree and have my reasons but whats yours?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Because the Knicks were missing their two best centers, wilt took 63 shots, and in the 4th quarter it was pure stat padding and the Warriors were intentionally fouling the Knicks so wilt can get the ball faster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.