Ozy vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Punisher is coming to take down Ozy in NYC

Both know of the plan and both have 1 week prep.

Who wins.

NemeBro
Giving Ozy prep makes this spite in all likelihood. His resources and intelligence eclipse Punisher's.

Time-Immemorial
Apparently Punisher is some big hot shot that I been missing.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Apparently Punisher is some big hot shot that I been missing.

Only if this is without prep, fight starts at distance and Frank is fully armed. Then he takes out Ozy. But Ozy with prep took out Manhattan. It would be spite to give him prep against Frank.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Apparently Punisher is some big hot shot that I been missing. In the thread that inspired this thread it was in a fight with no prep where they started off at a distance. In that scenario yes, he could gun down quite a few Watchmen.

TheVaultDweller
With prep, Ozy has way too many options and resources. He could probably set up some kind of frame job, similar to what he did with Rorschach, without even needing to face Frank.

Time-Immemorial
Someone voted Punisher so its not spite

TheVaultDweller
lol someone must love Frank a lot, because unless it is a random encounter and Frank is properly geared up, he stands no chance against Ozy 1-on-1.

tkitna
Yeah, this is spite.

Psychotron
Come on, Frank's good but this is ridiculous.

Silent Master
He's mad because I said that in a team fight Frank would be able to shoot several members of the Watchmen.

Time-Immemorial
2 People think its not spite, SM.

KuRuPT Thanosi
To be honest... even in a random encounter and Frank is geared up... Ozy might still take him

TheVaultDweller
Starting distance would be a big factor there, but that's kind of the point. Only competitive match is Ozy vs geared up Frank, in a random encounter. With prep, or pure H2H, Frank literally only has a microscopically small chance of victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.