Most overwanked character in the Movie versus forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
This thread is about Marvel, DC, or any character utilized in the Movie versus forum that is a usual debate starter. Whether it's a recent addition to newly made threads, or a controversial character that causes debate for pages-what are some of the characters that are overly praised or have their feats over analyzed/misinterpreted ever time. On the flip side what are some past movie characters that no one ever thought could lose, but now over time they've had lower showings/been surpassed by others that are now debated more fiercely? What are your personal pick for overwanked characters, and extra points if you add some threads to support your pick

Time-Immemorial
Hulk is pretty over wanked. Other then that, Thor and the others are pretty good in my book.

Inhuman
OZY = Overated

carthage
thumb up

Jmanghan
Jason ****ing Bourne.

Dude isn't even that good, there people who are currently living that would stomp him.

We had someone here saying he could take Kung Fury.

T.I. claimed he can't feel pain.

tkitna
Ozymandias

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Jason ****ing Bourne.

Dude isn't even that good, there people who are currently living that would stomp him.

Cry baby

0mega Spawn
Anybody who captain America defeats

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Kazenji
He is after all a super soldier.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

or we going to lowball that.

Psychotron
Ozy definitely.

StiltmanFTW
Legolas.

CPT Space Bomb
Ozymandias gets my vote also.

Surtur
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Jason ****ing Bourne.

I say the same thing, but about the Jason Bourne movies too. I just never liked any of them.

TheVaultDweller
Baleman eek!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
I just never liked any of them.

Neither did I.

Time-Immemorial
Lob

ares834
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Legolas.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Psychotron
Ozy definitely.

Agreed.

0mega Spawn
I wouldn't say ozy is over wanked... only me and KT bother defending the guy.

Meanwhile people are giving feats to characters simply because cap beat them up erm

Silent Master
Just recently it was implied that Ozy could dodge rounds from a sniper rifle or 25mm chain gun.

carthage
Let's not forget Kurupts meltdown in the Ozy vs. Winter soldier thread lol

0mega Spawn
People also say Ozy isn't superhuman...

Raisen
superman, ozy, depowered thor, legolas

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Kazenji
He is after all a super soldier.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

or we going to lowball that.

Nah, I thought he was peak human, that means we get to ignore any blatantly superhuman showing

Silent Master
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
People also say Ozy isn't superhuman...

That is worse than thinking he can dodge bullets from a 25mm chain gun?

Arachnid1
Hulk, more than anyone. Cap sometimes. Winter Soldier used to be a lot but calmed down. Punisher and Daredevil a lot recently.

TheVaultDweller
Ozy gets wanked to death by a few select posters, with one of them even once trying to imply that Ozy can catch bullets between his teeth.

Silent Master
Only Bruce Leroy can do that.

One Big Mob
I don't even go to that forum and I can say for a fact that Ozy has a team tending to his penis at all times. It's like the character is always oozing precum

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Silent Master
That is worse than thinking he can dodge bullets from a 25mm chain gun?

Believing he could dodge sniper rifle fire is an understandable mistake considering he caught a bullet...though a weaker one

Stating he's an ordinary manhowever is totally random and would require You ignore everything he did on screen.

Silent Master
Believing he could dodge sniper rifle fire is an understandable mistake considering he caught a bullet...though a weaker one

Stating he's an ordinary manhowever is totally random and would require You ignore everything he did on screen.

The muzzle velocity of a Barrett M82 sniper rifle is 853 m/s, which is almost 3 times faster than the bullet Ozy caught.

0mega Spawn
The muzzle velocity of a Barrett M82 sniper rifle is 853 m/s, which is almost 3 times faster than the bullet Ozy caught.

I know. that's why i said a weaker gun...

Dr Will Hatch
John McClane used to be.

Silent Master
I know. that's why i said a weaker gun...

So you think it's understand to think he could dodge something that moves almost 3 times faster than the fastest thing he's ever reacted to?

0mega Spawn
So you think it's understand to think he could dodge something that moves almost 3 times faster than the fastest thing he's ever reacted to?

What?
Did you even read my post?

Silent Master
Yes, I did.

0mega Spawn
Yes, I did.

Then how did not comprehend what i said?

Know what... I'll just block You under the premise you're trolling laughing

Silent Master
I did comprehend what you said.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
John McClane used to be.

That was mostly to make Quan angry.

Silent Master
That was mostly to make Quan angry.

Worked like a charm and he never figured it out.

Time-Immemorial
Any Char Carver supports.

quanchi112
That was mostly to make Quan angry. Fanboyism that I had no choice to stomp. I ran the McClane fanboys off. Yw.

Time-Immemorial
Rob did lose his nerve. Remember the old days, how much chub he had for John?

Kazenji
Keep telling yourself that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Rob did lose his nerve. Remember the old days, how much chub he had for John? He is too afraid to try that shit these days.

ares834
Darth Maul is up there as well.

Tattoos N Scars
Khan and Voldemort

Time-Immemorial
https://media.giphy.com/media/h1dOPvvFbd2PS/giphy.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
John McClane used to be.

The McClane was underrated and the biggest victim of lowballing by the McHaters. McClane never lost a non-spite thread. These are facts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.