Kylo Ren vs. Batman (Affleck version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins ?

Time-Immemorial
Kylo easily

playa1258
Force Freeze FTW.

TheVaultDweller
How is this a fair fight when one guy can literally just freeze the other one in place?

playa1258
Quan is mad that Batman and DD are winning matches.

Psychotron
Batfleck loses just like Khan would.

relentless1
Kylo easy. Spite thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Quan is mad that Batman and DD are winning matches. Batman was weak and you seem to be upset another marvel character wins.

KingD19
Kylo slams him around before dragging him onto his saber.

Utrigita
Originally posted by KingD19
Kylo slams him around before dragging him onto his saber.

Raisen
batman easily. just too strong. i heard batman squats six plates

playa1258
Kylo Ren is a Marvel character?

Jmanghan
Kylo Ren is a Marvel character? No, but Marvel is owned by Disney and so is Star Wars, so yeh.

ares834
Kylo Ren stomps.

Then proceeds to stomp weak ass Maul. smile

Silent Master
Quan is mad that Batman and DD are winning matches.

Batman is winning matches? against who?

Impediment
Kylo Ren with light saber and the Force?

Man, this is spite.

Batfleck dies hard.

playa1258
Originally posted by Silent Master
Batman is winning matches? against who? It's ok you still have Baleman to hate on.

Silent Master
It's ok you still have Baleman to hate on.

That didn't answer my question.

Raisen
batman.
too much squatting power.

ares834
Don't forget his amazing power to beat up a tire.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Raisen
batman easily. just too strong. i heard batman squats six plates This

Bats drops his weights on Kylo Ren and watches as he struggles to force push it off

http://49.media.tumblr.com/8e4ecca625c80e8e3ff6b2ace5788a85/tumblr_o15cb0lLuB1v4nbrxo4_500.gif

BruceSkywalker
ABatfleck dies as fast as Bats v Supes is at the box office

StiltmanFTW
Force Freeze FTW.

Yeah, Bruce has no defense against that.

StealthRanger
Batman loses almost as hard as Khan

Raisen
NO. JUST NO. batman squats way too much. i read it in another thread. his a$$ muscles would squeeze the life out of ren

Psychotron
Batman did pullups with 3 plates. Can Kylo even do pullups with his own body weight?

quanchi112
Has Batman even won one yet ? Oh yeah against Superman.

Raisen
Originally posted by Psychotron
Batman did pullups with 3 plates. Can Kylo even do pullups with his own body weight?

i did not like the actor for kylo. very effeminate

Psychotron
i did not like the actor for kylo. very effeminate

Do you think he could seduce Batfleck?

quanchi112
i did not like the actor for kylo. very effeminate Still manlier than that pansy Bruce Wayne.

NotAllThatEvil
Troll answer batman.
Real answer, still batman if i understand the movies right.

ares834
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This

Bats drops his weights on Kylo Ren and watches as he struggles to force push it off

http://49.media.tumblr.com/8e4ecca625c80e8e3ff6b2ace5788a85/tumblr_o15cb0lLuB1v4nbrxo4_500.gif

Kylo has an 8 pack tho.

Psychotron
Where? On his nose?

quanchi112
Quiet, roids.

Psychotron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Quiet, roids.

Did I hit a nerve? Do you have a jew nose too, Quan?

quanchi112
Did I hit a nerve? Do you have a jew nose too, Quan? No, I like making fun of you. Kylo wins. Get mad.

Psychotron
No, I like making fun of you. Kylo wins. Get mad.
You're not very good at it.

Why would I be mad? I said Kylo wins a page ago. Learn to read, Quan.

quanchi112
You're not very good at it.

Why would I be mad? I said Kylo wins a page ago. Learn to read, Quan. So you betrayed Batman. Good.

Robtard
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
How is this a fair fight when one guy can literally just freeze the other one in place?

It's a spite-thread made by a bitter buttmad DC hating buttboi

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
It's a spite-thread made by a bitter buttmad DC hating buttboi Here comes another DC apologist. You made your bed so lie in it.

Psychotron
So you betrayed Batman. Good.

I never cared for him, Quan. I'm not like you, I don't get obssesed with fictional characters, especially comic book characters.

quanchi112
I never cared for him, Quan. I'm not like you, I don't get obssesed with fictional characters, especially comic book characters. So you come to a site and discuss fictional characters you don't care about. Welcome to moronville population You.

Psychotron
So you come to a site and discuss fictional characters you don't care about. Welcome to moronville population You.

What a nerd.

quanchi112
What a nerd. You really are an idiot.

Psychotron
You really are an idiot.

Whatever, nerd. Strap on your Voldemort backpack, take your Thanos lunch box, and go to school. You might finally learn something.

quanchi112
Whatever, nerd. Strap on your Voldemort backpack, take your Thanos lunch box, and go to school. You might finally learn something. You are so emotionally invested it's amusing to destroy your soul.

Psychotron
You are so emotionally invested it's amusing to destroy your soul.

I don't care for any of these characters, unlike you.

quanchi112
I don't care for any of these characters, unlike you. You waste your time on a board arguing characters you don't care about. Moron.

Psychotron
You waste your time on a board arguing characters you don't care about. Moron.

And you care about fictional characters, nerd.

quanchi112
And you care about fictional characters, nerd. I am a fan. Hell yes. Why else would I come to this site for years. You're an idiot.

Psychotron
I am a fan. Hell yes. Why else would I come to this site for years. You're an idiot.

It's also why you can't debate. You're emtionally invested in children's characters, while I am indifferent and objective.

quanchi112
It's also why you can't debate. You're emtionally invested in children's characters, while I am indifferent and objective. Again your opinion I argue objectively but I wouldn't waste time debating something I didn't care about. You waste your time and I laugh at you, roids.

Psychotron
Again your opinion I argue objectively but I wouldn't waste time debating something I didn't care about. You waste your time and I laugh at you, roids.

You can't be objective if you're emotionally invested. The only laughable thing here your skinnyfat body.

quanchi112
You can't be objective if you're emotionally invested. The only laughable thing here your skinnyfat body. Yes, you can. So basically your point is analysts who love their sport can't be objective because they love their sport.

laughing out loud

carthage
Whatever, nerd. Strap on your Voldemort backpack, take your Thanos lunch box, and go to school. You might finally learn something.

stick out tongue

Psychotron
Yes, you can. So basically your point is analysts who love their sport can't be objective because they love their sport.

laughing out loud

Not when their favorite team is playing, dumbass.

quanchi112
Not when their favorite team is playing, dumbass. I have seen analysis go against their favorite team all the time. For ****s sake no one is going to say the Cowboys are going to beat the patriots because they like them more and not expect their credibility to suffer. You're an idiot.

Psychotron
no one is going to say the Cowboys are going to beat the patriots because they like them more and not expect their credibility to suffer

You would.

quanchi112
You would. Untrue. So you concede your point because it was laughable. Based off your logic if you love something you can't be objective about it. Sounds like projecting to me, dummy.

Psychotron
Untrue. So you concede your point because it was laughable. Based off your logic if you love something you can't be objective about it. Sounds like projecting to me, dummy.

That's a fact, retard. Emotions impair judgement. Your homo love for Khan and Voldemort is proof of this.

quanchi112
That's a fact, retard. Emotions impair judgement. Your homo love for Khan and Voldemort is proof of this. You basically only speak for yourself. I bring up sound and reasoned arguments with evidence to articulate my concise points. You said when you care it clouds your judgment. You're basically a woman who got beat up in the ghetto.

Psychotron
You basically only speak for yourself. I bring up sound and reasoned arguments with evidence to articulate my concise points. You said when you care it clouds your judgment. You're basically a woman who got beat up in the ghetto.

You're irrational whenever characters you like are involved. This is a fact.

I've never been knocked out or beaten up, Quanny. Don't project your youth on me.

quanchi112
You're irrational whenever characters you like are involved. This is a fact.

I've never been knocked out or beaten up, Quanny. Don't project your youth on me. So now you change your position. I can be objective you said no one could.

You just spilled your guts. You're a liar.

Psychotron
So now you change your position. I can be objective you said no one could.

You just spilled your guts. You're a liar.

I change nothing. Every post I made is "you" not "we".

Find a post where I said I've been beaten. You can't cuz it never happened.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by relentless1
Kylo easy. Spite thread

quanchi112
I change nothing. Every post I made is "you" not "we".

Find a post where I said I've been beaten. You can't cuz it never happened. Yes, you're upset.

This thread and various others. You're too dense to get it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.