Star Moving Contest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rYnTqI3xGkg/hqdefault.jpg

that is the star known as R136a1, the heaviest known star in the universe. it has a weight of approximately 315 solar masses.

who can move this with their physical strength, assuming it was solid of course.

no silver age characters

sky father cap, must have similar feats to back up claims.

StiltmanFTW
Clint Barton. With one hand.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Pre-Flashpoint Superman and Ultraman.

StiltmanFTW
erm

No.

Genii96
Thanos with power gem

h1a8
Sundipped Superman, Prime. WBH

Originally posted by Genii96
Thanos with power gem

Nope, not even close

ghostman
Originally posted by h1a8
Sundipped Superman, Prime. WBH

Nope, not even close

feats to back up claims?

Zack M
Mon-El.

ghostman
Originally posted by Zack M
Mon-El.

thats one, most definitely.

ghostman
also, lobo moved solar masses if i remember correctly

DarkSaint85
Superman would be amped. That blue star would be giving him even more of an amp, surely?

<insert Superman pushing Warworld scan>

Horrificus
Magus (the Technarch)
Warlock's father.

h1a8
Originally posted by ghostman
feats to back up claims?

Sundipped Superman overpowered thousands of galaxies worth of power against Brainiac. Greatest strength feat in all of comics.

Prime moved planets around (ftl) like chess pieces.
Accelerating a planet to the speed of light (Prime accelerated them to many times light speed) in a second is equivalent to lifting over 30.5 million planets.

Surtur
Originally posted by h1a8
Sundipped Superman overpowered thousands of galaxies worth of power against Brainiac.

Where do you even get this stuff? I just don't want to believe the comic actually said somehting like "Superman overpowers thousands of galaxies worth of power" so I have to assume you came up with that specific part by yourself.

It's not, even if we take what you just said at face value it's not. Supreme's sister essentially physically shook the entire universe if I recall correctly.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Where do you even get this stuff? I just don't want to believe the comic actually said somehting like "Superman overpowers thousands of galaxies worth of power" so I have to assume you came up with that specific part by yourself.

It's not, even if we take what you just said at face value it's not. Supreme's sister essentially physically shook the entire universe if I recall correctly.

No, it said "Superman is pushing a PLANET".

carver9
Here you go.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/54697/1457359-war1es7.jpg

Surtur
I just love how someone feels they need to point out "dear god Superman you're moving a planet".

Considering the resistance he'd be meeting it's definitely more then just moving a mere planet that is true, but it's not equivalent to moving thousands of galaxies.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
I just love how someone feels they need to point out "dear god Superman you're moving a planet".

Considering the resistance he'd be meeting it's definitely more then just moving a mere planet that is true, but it's not equivalent to moving thousands of galaxies.

True.

Genii96
Wasn't it a. Fracetion of the mass of a moon?

Astner
Move in relation two what, how far and in what period of time? If it is in outer-space with negligible forces of gravity holding it in place all you'd technically need would be some method propulsion.

SquallX
Originally posted by Genii96
Wasn't it a. Fracetion of the mass of a moon?

Are you talking about Warworld?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.