Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs. Darth Vader (Force battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
She pushed Vader and is an equal with him in the force

Can she beat him in a purely force duel?

Bonus: Ahsoka faces Maul in a force duel

FreshestSlice
Round One: Ahsoka
Round Two: Maul.

JKBart
This thread is a perfect satiric depiction of the cancer eating KMC. Perhaps the best joke made out of the raw cancer. Like, the most poetic summary of KMC's fall.

thank mr carthage

carthage
Ahsoka pushed Vader. What proof do you have Vader could win a force duel?

ares834
thumb up

She pushed him farther than he pushed her as well.

Trocity
True, she just had the disadvantage of being right on the edge of a cliff.

On neutral ground she could probably ragdoll.

FreshestSlice
thumb up

Selenial
thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Beniboybling
Lmao. Nah but really, Vader was actually crying tears beneath that helmet, if he hadn't been conflicted he prolly would have Tiplee'd.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lmao. Nah but really, Vader was actually crying tears beneath that helmet, if he hadn't been conflicted he prolly would have Tiplee'd. thumb up

carthage
Can Ahsoka dominate him with TK?

FreshestSlice
How would Vader overwhelm someone who can match his TK? erm

Syndicate
Ahsoka ragdolls.

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
How would Vader overwhelm someone who can match his TK? erm

Exactly. If he could have done so, he would of. So clearly Ahsoka is his equal or greater in the Force, just like Commander Karbin.

|King Joker|
Ares, why are you throwing such a tantrum?

Beniboybling
Lmao. I'm gonna leave before I contract cancer, or worse. smile

ares834
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ares, why are you throwing such a tantrum?

Tantrum? I'm just basking in the light of the goddess.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
Exactly. If he could have done so, he would of. So clearly Ahsoka is his equal or greater in the Force, just like Commander Karbin.

Just like how Senya is > Vaylin in the Force cuz she beat her. If Vaylin had a Force advantage shed have won.

Beniboybling
Too late.

FreshestSlice
Tantrum? I'm just basking in the light of the goddess.
Honestly, it's obvious Ahsoka is conflicted at the end, and that throws Jedi-like fights such as herself off balance. Really, she should have stomped even harder.

|King Joker|
Tantrum? I'm just basking in the light of the goddess. I now see what happens when you're deprived of Vader's cock in your mouth for too long. Can't go too long without your pacifier, can you?

ares834
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/Fakade000/OhHeMad-1.jpg

|King Joker|
Weak.

Beniboybling
Tbh. smile

FreshestSlice
I like how you two think Ahsoka losing is something to get angry over.

Beniboybling
Who made the thread Fresh?

FreshestSlice
Someone making fun of, not Ahsoka, but you.

|King Joker|
Round One: Ahsoka
Round Two: Maul. Originally posted by carthage
Ahsoka pushed Vader. What proof do you have Vader could win a force duel? Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

She pushed him farther than he pushed her as well. Originally posted by Trocity
True, she just had the disadvantage of being right on the edge of a cliff.

On neutral ground she could probably ragdoll. Originally posted by FreshestSlice
thumb up Originally posted by Selenial
thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up Originally posted by carthage
Can Ahsoka dominate him with TK? Originally posted by FreshestSlice
How would Vader overwhelm someone who can match his TK? erm Originally posted by Syndicate
Ahsoka ragdolls. Originally posted by ares834
Exactly. If he could have done so, he would of. So clearly Ahsoka is his equal or greater in the Force, just like Commander Karbin. Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Honestly, it's obvious Ahsoka is conflicted at the end, and that throws Jedi-like fights such as herself off balance. Really, she should have stomped even harder.

Yeah... we're angry. laughing out loud

Syndicate
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lmao. I'm gonna leave before I contract cancer, or worse. smile

You were already cancerous before this thread.

FreshestSlice
I now see what happens when you're deprived of Vader's cock in your mouth for too long. Can't go too long without your pacifier, can you?

|King Joker|
***** please, you say all that type of stuff daily.

carthage
This is purely a hypothetical battle based on feats. Obviously Ahsoka has a vast collection of force feats that are comparable to Vader's, that would thus support the well-grounded notion they are equals as force wielders.

What does Vader have comparable to Ahsoka bringing down half crumpled walls or pushing Battle droids?

FreshestSlice
***** please, you say all that type of stuff daily.
And you don't. Point proven.

Selenial
I don't think anyone in the thread is mad, Joker. If any of Beni's arguments were valid we might be, but ATM they're just pure kek worthy smile

carthage
No one?

|King Joker|
And you don't. Point proven. I can have some fun with ares without being mad like you claim. It was a necessary retaliation. smile

FreshestSlice
I can have some fun with ares without being mad like you claim. It was a necessary retaliation. smile
Your rage is palpable.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Selenial
I don't think anyone in the thread is mad, Joker. If any of Beni's arguments were valid we might be, but ATM they're just pure kek worthy smile "Vader was obviously incredibly conflicted while facing Ahsoka."

mmm

ur cool sel but plz

Syndicate
Your rage is palpable.

palpatinable*

carthage
Stop derailing the thread Joker

EmperorSidious2
Vader stomps

carthage
Based on?

Sinious
I'm not sure why people are surprised by Ahsoka giving Vader a good fight. Beni taught me that not having any TK feats = having lots of non-combat TK feats. Most of Vader's TK feats are not combat applicable cause they happened outside of battles. This fight could go either way tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by JKBart
This thread is a perfect satiric depiction of the cancer eating KMC. Perhaps the best joke made out of the raw cancer. Like, the most poetic summary of KMC's fall.

thank mr carthage

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Sinious
I'm not sure why people are surprised by Ahsoka giving Vader a good fight. Beni taught me that not having any TK feats = having lots of non-combat TK feats. Most of Vader's TK feats are not combat applicable cause they happened outside of battles. This fight could go either way tbh. LMAO.

Sinious
Stop laughing at yourself. smile

Beniboybling
I'm laughing at you, silly. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.