Alfred (BVS) vs. Foggy (Daredevil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: H2H

Round 2: Both strip naked and stand in front of a lady, which one is more physically impressive?

Who wins?

Adam Grimes
Reported

steverules_2
Originally posted by carthage
Who wins?

Quan and Rob

0mega Spawn
Alfred definitely wins H2H. Foggy is pussy incarnate

relentless1
Alfred in both probably, Foggy is a soft fatty for sure

Arachnid1
Originally posted by relentless1
Alfred in both probably, Foggy is a soft fatty for sure This

Foggy was a puss

Tattoos N Scars
Foggy is a badass. He will be main baddy in season 3. It will also be revealed that he is the one man pulling Wilson Fisk's strings. Nobu, the Hand, the death of Punisher's family. All Foggy, he's behind it all.

TheVaultDweller
I don't think it is really fair to call him a p****. He was pretty much the only one with the balls to stand up to those two thugs who wanted to tear the hospital apart going after each other, during season 2 (and there were a few cops standing around pretty uselessly as well). He's also been shown as willing to charge into the unknown, and potential danger, when he thinks Matt might need his help, like when he went looking for Matt after Frank shot him in the head. That being said, Alfred looked to be in better shape than Foggy, even for an older guy, so would vote for him.

relentless1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I don't think it is really fair to call him a p****. He was pretty much the only one with the balls to stand up to those two thugs who wanted to tear the hospital apart going after each other, during season 2 (and there were a few cops standing around pretty uselessly as well). He's also been shown as willing to charge into the unknown, and potential danger, when he thinks Matt might need his help, like when he went looking for Matt after Frank shot him in the head. That being said, Alfred looked to be in better shape than Foggy, even for an older guy, so would vote for him.

for the record, i don't think he's a puss, i just think he looks like a cake fatty

TheVaultDweller
Well, he is a fatty. He's got guts (and smarts, based on his lawyering), but I think that if he had to fight Alfred on the 1st floor of the building, he'd semi-KO himself running up the stairs to the battlefield. His deep love for getting totally shitfaced also won't help.

relentless1
Well, he is a fatty. He's got guts (and smarts, based on his lawyering), but I think that if he had to fight Alfred on the 1st floor of the building, he'd semi-KO himself running up the stairs to the battlefield. His deep love for getting totally shitfaced also won't help.

laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
foggy s*cks very badly... Alfred wins through his soft monotone voice

0mega Spawn

Hmm... nah he's pussy

tkitna
Foggy wins. He sues Alfred and Alfred gets man raped to death in prison for the loss.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by tkitna
Foggy wins. He sues Alfred and Alfred gets man raped to death in prison for the loss.

Alfred sends in the batwing and kills him.

TheVaultDweller
So does he send it in before or after they get naked? Because that would be pretty awkward.

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Hmm... nah he's pussy

I don't think he's ever going to be a crime fighter or anything, but I disagree with your opinion. But whatever, everyone is entitled to their own.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Hmm... nah he's pussy Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Then how did not comprehend what i said?

Know what... I'll just block You under the premise you're trolling laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.