Darth Bane vs Ahsoka Tano [Force Only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Bane pushed a couch. Ahsoka pushed Darth Vader.

Who wins? smile

EmperorSidious2
Bane

JKBart
Bane by the end of PoD wins in a very hard, prolonged combat. Same with Bane at the beginning of RoT.

RoT Bane murderstomps and Force crushes her in an instant.

DoE Bane loses in a swift failure.

Aurbere
The idea that Vader could pose anything close to the level of threat a couch does is absolutely laughable. Bane ragdolls Ahsoka into oblivion.

carthage
Bane beat up guards while weakened (totally not drawing on a nexus!!), even Ahsoka who is equal to Vader can't beat that

Bane wins

Beniboybling
You guys are gross. smile

Emperordmb
The fact that I've been defending Ahsoka for the past few days and you threw me under the bus with this thread is more gross smile

I'm just kidding. I think Ahsoka loses this thread and this thread annoys me, but I don't care that much about it and I'll still stand up for Lady Tano in threads

carthage
The fact you think Bane can beat Mace Windu is even funnier lmfao

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The fact that I've been defending Ahsoka for the past few days and you threw me under the bus with this thread is more gross smile

I'm just kidding. I think Ahsoka loses this thread and this thread annoys me, but I don't care that much about it and I'll still stand up for Lady Tano in threads embarrasment

I apulugise. smile

chilled monkey
Originally posted by carthage
The fact you think Bane can beat Mace Windu is even funnier lmfao

Well obviously he could beat him. Under the right circumstances anyone can beat anyone. Scout could beat Palpatine if they were locked in a room full of ysalamri. A white belt could beat Bruce Lee if they were facing each other on a rope bridge and Lee stepped on a rotten plank that broke so he fell to his death. Jimmy Olsen could beat the Hulk if Jimmy had the Infinity Gauntlet.

My point being it's all down to circumstances.

MythLord
Ahsoka landed a telekinetic hit on Vader. I'm doubting Bane can do anything of that magnitude.

Nephthys
Bane

Beniboybling
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Well obviously he could beat him. Under the right circumstances anyone can beat anyone. Scout could beat Palpatine if they were locked in a room full of ysalamri. A white belt could beat Bruce Lee if they were facing each other on a rope bridge and Lee stepped on a rotten plank that broke so he fell to his death. Jimmy Olsen could beat the Hulk if Jimmy had the Infinity Gauntlet.

My point being it's all down to circumstances. Who gave you that one chilled, Jensaarai, Antoine?

Sinious
No offense, I think chilled monkey is cool, but that just doesn't make any sense at all.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why is a thing? Ahsoka gets absolutely hammered by Bane's lightning.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Who gave you that one chilled, Jensaarai, Antoine?

No one. I figured that out myself through common sense. Forgive me for bragging but I'm smart like that.

Originally posted by Sinious
No offense, I think chilled monkey is cool, but that just doesn't make any sense at all.

None taken, and thank you.

Beg your pardon but it makes perfect sense. I'm merely pointing out that anyone can beat anyone else under the right conditions/circumstances.

ILS
Plo Koon can defeat The Son

Aurbere
smile

FreshestSlice
Everything he's ever said sounds exactly like that dumbass bullshit he's said here, so i'm not sure why you think he's cool.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Everything he's ever said sounds exactly like that dumbass bullshit he's said here,

Which part exactly is giving you trouble? I'll be happy to explain it.

Originally posted by ILS

If say, he jumped him with the Mortis Dagger while the Son was busy fighting the Daughter and stabbed him in the back then yes, he could. Is that really so difficult to comprehend?

FreshestSlice
I don't need you to explain anything except for how humanity has fallen so far?

Nephthys
The fire are fading, and only embers remain.

chilled monkey
I don't need you to explain anything except for how humanity has fallen so far?

It hasn't.

Sure there are problems but conversely look how far we've come. For example watch TFA. The lead characters are a woman and a black man. Would that have been the case in say, the 1940's? No, it would not.

Likewise look at gay rights. A few decades ago just being gay was considered a crime. Now many places have legalised gay marriage.

Or the fact that at one time women weren't even allowed to vote. Not the case now.

Sure we're far from perfect but I think humanity's doing good.

carthage
Originally posted by ILS

What the ****?

Beniboybling
It hasn't.

Sure there are problems but conversely look how far we've come. For example watch TFA. The lead characters are a woman and a black man. Would that have been the case in say, the 1940's? No, it would not.

Likewise look at gay rights. A few decades ago just being gay was considered a crime. Now many places have legalised gay marriage.

Or the fact that at one time women weren't even allowed to vote. Not the case now.

Sure we're far from perfect but I think humanity's doing good. SW youtube videos tho...

FreshestSlice
It hasn't.

Sure we're far from perfect but I think humanity's doing good.
Sure, but we still let you post here, spouting your opinion as fact and Youtube videos as canon. So, yeah, we've fallen pretty far from a rather lofty perch.

chilled monkey
Sure, but we still let you post here, spouting your opinion as fact

Except, you know, I've never done that.

and Youtube videos as canon.

LOL. They're more canon than the word of a bunch of greedy money-grubbers, at least they should be.

NewGuy01
LOL. They're more canon than the word of a bunch of greedy money-grubbers, at least they should be.

Kek. You're basically the equivalent of a kid that joins in on an active board game and makes up his own rules because he doesn't like the ones in the instruction booklet.

And then is incredulous when none of his peers humor him, and continue playing by the rules. Those damn brainless sheep. laughing out loud

carthage
Bane wins via lightning

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Bane

Sinious

None taken, and thank you.

Beg your pardon but it makes perfect sense. I'm merely pointing out that anyone can beat anyone else under the right conditions/circumstances. The thing is, of course anyone can defeat anyone with the circumstances you mentioned, but in versus threads we usually specify or assume neutral ground and that kinda makes it impossible for weak characters to defeat really strong characters no matter how many rounds they fight. So I meant that what you said has no relevance here since OP already creates the circumstances. I'm not saying Mace defeats Bane 10/10 btw, just that if the other side can prove it with an argument, what you said becomes non-sequitur.

chilled monkey
The thing is, of course anyone can defeat anyone with the circumstances you mentioned, but in versus threads we usually specify or assume neutral ground and that kinda makes it impossible for weak characters to defeat really strong characters no matter how many rounds they fight. So I meant that what you said has no relevance here since OP already creates the circumstances. I'm not saying Mace defeats Bane 10/10 btw, just that if the other side can prove it with an argument, what you said becomes non-sequitur.

I see your point. It's just kind of a pet hate of mine when people go "it's BS/PIS/Plot Armour etc." as a knee-jerk reaction whenever a "weaker" character beats or just contends with a "stronger" one. Most of the time if they actually paid attention to the circumstances they'd see the outcome makes perfect sense.

I just wanted to point that out.

Sinious
I see your point. It's just kind of a pet hate of mine when people go "it's BS/PIS/Plot Armour etc." as a knee-jerk reaction whenever a "weaker" character beats or just contends with a "stronger" one. Most of the time if they actually paid attention to the circumstances they'd see the outcome makes perfect sense.

I just wanted to point that out. I see. These days, weaker characters usually achieve that via oneness coming out of their asses. It's actually annoying and is really hard to take seriously. So I'm not surprised why people are dismissing such feats (like Kanan beating Maul).

FreshestSlice
Except, you know, I've never done that.

Yes, you do. Like all the time. Including:

Your very next sentence. Wow.

chilled monkey
I see. These days, weaker characters usually achieve that via oneness coming out of their asses. It's actually annoying and is really hard to take seriously. So I'm not surprised why people are dismissing such feats (like Kanan beating Maul).

I agree on all counts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.