Thor - Hulk - Blue Marvel - Wonder Woman -Vs- Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
Pre.Darksied Wars..

Out of the 4 Superheroes below who would last the longest if each one let Superman beat them until unconsciousness without fighting back against him...

Cls.Thor
Doc.Green
Blue Marvel
Wonder Woman

Raisen
superman can't knock any of them out

Supermex
Originally posted by Raisen
superman can't knock any of them out

Beat on them enough im guessing they would

a88378438
Wonder Woman is weak line

ghostman
thor

alpsman123
Superman gets smashed!

deathslash
Originally posted by alpsman123
Superman gets smashed! from out of the mouths of babes........

ShadowFyre
Well, Hulk would be winner followed by Thor, or WonderWoman and though BM doesent have tons of feats, his are good and honestly, when it comes to physicals, all 4 of these might as well be the same person for this contest. They are all peers, or pretty much equals with the Hulks healing factor, and the fact that he will get stronger/durable just sitting there getting punched being the only actual advantage any of them have over the other in a getting punched in the face by superman contest.

So my answer is Hulk lasts longest I guess then the rest could be wherever you want them.

But if Supes is going all out and gets his best hit in and they just take it, all of them are getting ktfo in the first hit. Same would go for Supes or any of them if you replaced them. Except for maybe Blue Marvel, they all have wtf level feats of hurting things they shouldnt.

krisblaze
Superman needs to be able to lift more than 2 tons if he's going to knock out these guys.

leonidas
hulk, definitely. after each hit he'd get more and more po'd, so he'd definitely handle the beating best. the rest are a literal toss up.

TheHulk
Originally posted by leonidas
hulk, definitely. after each hit he'd get more and more po'd, so he'd definitely handle the beating best. the rest are a literal toss up. thumb up

carver9
Good to see you back bro.

Surtur
Well hey guys it's good to know Hulk has never ever been rendered unconscious in his long history, who knew? Not this guy, nope.

It's likewise good to know Thor can apparently indefinitely withstand getting wailed on by someone as strong as Superman. These are all good things to know.

Just like how it's good to know Superman somehow gets smashed in a fight where he's the only one allowed to go on the offensive.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Well hey guys it's good to know Hulk has never ever been rendered unconscious in his long history, who knew? Not this guy, nope.

It's likewise good to know Thor can apparently indefinitely withstand getting wailed on by someone as strong as Superman. These are all good things to know.

Just like how it's good to know Superman somehow gets smashed in a fight where he's the only one allowed to go on the offensive.

No one never said this. We are talking about characters that has starred in more comics than any character in existence. Of course they have showings of getting dropped. Some just handle beat downs better than most.

It's just built in Hulk's powerset. The more he fights, the powerful he becomes, it's not the weaker he gets.

http://s226.photobucket.com/user/HulkFights/media/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/12.jpg.html

A lot of KMC ers knows this since most read up on the character. It's not to downplay anyone here.

Surtur
You never explained why Hulk has time to get angry though. I didn't see "Speed is turned off". So why can't he use his speed to wail on the guy many times before he even blinks?

I totally agree, if Superman punches Hulk, then looks around, checks his watch, looks at his phone, then punches Hulk again, looks around, checks his phone, etc. then yep Hulk will be super pissed off.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
You never explained why Hulk has time to get angry though. I didn't see "Speed is turned off". So why can't he use his speed to wail on the guy many times before he even blinks?

I totally agree, if Superman punches Hulk, then looks around, checks his watch, looks at his phone, then punches Hulk again, looks around, checks his phone, etc. then yep Hulk will be super pissed off.

Scans of Superman doing this in combat. Convince me.

The Sorrow
Hulk easily.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Hulk easily.

thumb up

This is tailor made for him.

Stoic
Superman would knock every single one of them out in 20 or less of his high powered punches.

Since no one really answered the topics question, I'll take a shot at it.

Diana is KO'd the fastest. She is able to take 7-9 before going to sleep.
Blue Marvel, and Thor are taken out by 12-16.
Hulk takes a nap after taking 18-20 due to his hyperactive HF.

The reason for it taking so many hits, is because they aren't blind folded, and would instinctively brace before impact.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman would knock every single one of them out in 20 or less of his high powered punches.

Since no one really answered the topics question, I'll take a shot at it.

Diana is KO'd the fastest. She is able to take 7-9 before going to sleep.
Blue Marvel, and Thor are taken out by 12-16.
Hulk takes a nap after taking 18-20 due to his hyperactive HF.

The reason for it taking so many hits, is because they aren't blind folded, and would instinctively brace before impact.

Was gonna argue this, then i read last part. I still don't think people fully understand what being knocked unconcious is, if an all out Superman isn't strong enough to produce enough force to make their superbrains bounce around with first hit, he never will be.

I was under assumption firt tonlast punch would all be of equal force as he is going all out.

If supes cant knock Hulk out in first punch, he is not going to, point blank.

The reason Hulk wins is larger mass and growing stata.

Whobsaid Supea gets smashed? Only winer here is the guy getting feee face shots.

Sin I AM
Never understood the purpose of these type of threads. It seems almost like youre baiting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.