Bourne vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
H2H

Cage match

Tattoos N Scars
Just h2h. I think Matt can beat him.

Time-Immemorial
Im watching all these episodes and I dont think its that easy. Bourne was assassin of epic proportions.

TheVaultDweller
Tough match either way IMO. Bourne is a super assassin who has taken on and beaten other super assassins. Daredevil is basically a super ninja who has taken on and beaten other super ninjas. Both have unbelievable amounts of damage soak. Bourne seems to hit harder, but Matt has better speed/reaction time feats, from what I can recall (like catching and dodging arrows, shurikens, flipping through the gunfire in s1). I see Matt landing more blows, but Jason's individual hits doing more damage than Matt's. I am going to have to rewatch the Bourne fights to refresh my memory a bit. Having a hard time picking a winner right now.

golem370
Wouldn't Matt's suit protect him from hits specially if a bullet only cracked his helmet?

TheVaultDweller
I'm assuming H2H cage match means no suit.

Jmanghan
If he can dodge bullets, then he's going to kill Bourne with no effort.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Jmanghan

thumb up

Impediment
Netflix DD or Affleck?

Time-Immemorial
Netflix

golem370
Suit or no suit Time?

quanchi112
laughing out loud

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Well, the season 1 feat was more aim-dodging. Still impressive though, considering it was close range auto-fire. And he does something similar again in the final episode of season 2. During the one fight, he is going up against a bunch of the Hand guys, who are sporting machine guns. He drops the first few and then charges the last one, who starts firing at him. Matt manages to avoid almost all of the fire while charging the guy down, before disarming and KO'ing him. Though he wasn't 100% successful, as he still took 1 round to the chest.

Robtard
DD would take this

golem370
He could hear anything Bourne was going to do and add his agility, retlexes, and movement speed would make his a spite imo.

Psychotron
DD. Bourne was always overrated.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by golem370
Suit or no suit Time?

No suit

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Psychotron
DD. Bourne was always overrated.

How is he overrated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.