Darth Vader & His Inquisitors vs Ahsoka Tano & Her Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Assume for a moment that Twilight of the Apprentice went differently. The Inquisitors weren't killed and Kanan was not blinded, instead it ends with a climatic brawl at the apex of the Sith Temple, namely:

Darth Vader, 7th Sister, 5th Brother & 8th Brother

vs.

Ahsoka Tano, Darth Maul, Kanan Jarrus & Ezra Bridger

Who wins?

Syndicate
Darth Vader and his Inquisitors.

Syndicate
Better edit that to Kanan before KMC sets it in stone.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka occupies Vader while Maul, Kanan and Ezra make short work of the Inquisitors and then dogpile Vader. Team 2.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Syndicate
Better edit that to Kanan before KMC sets it in stone. Oops, thanks. smile

And reasons?

McP
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ahsoka occupies Vader while Maul, Kanan and Ezra make short work of the Inquisitors and then dogpile Vader. Team 2.

This. Perhaps even Maul might be able to do Ahsoka's work.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by |King Joker|

Lord Stark
Vader and the Inquisitors. Vader is no fool, he will likely move to take out Kanan and Ezra immediately and Vader can KO Ezra and Kanan rather easily and I don't think Ahsoka and Maul can solo the Inquisitors and Vader.

MythLord
Ezra solos.

McP
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Vader and the Inquisitors. Vader is no fool, he will likely move to take out Kanan and Ezra immediately and Vader can KO Ezra and Kanan rather easily and I don't think Ahsoka and Maul can solo the Inquisitors and Vader.

Well, I would say, that Maul - because of his low showing against Kanan - is a little underated. In comparison to the others - even Ahsoka - Maul was the only one, that could end fight rahter fast due to his superior Force abilities. So even if Vader will charge at Kanan and Ezra, Ahsoka and Maul might destroy a inquisitors squad nearly as fast. Even if one of them will stay alive, he will be a weak link in final stage of fight.
More then that, Vader's Force guard isn't impenetrable - even Kanan and Ezra once break his guard. Ahsoka did that in their confrontation as well. It might be a mistake if he will try to blitz Kanan and Ezra without splitting his attention between them and Maul and Ahsoka.

Vader is strongest
Maul and Ahoska are inferior to him by some margin (not too big)
Kanan and Inquisitors are inferior to them by significant margin
Ezra is inferior to them by some margin (he might hold his won against them though)

Vader's squad has some chances, but I wouldn't say that it's enough for majority.

NewGuy01
Obviously Team 2.

Ahsoka and Kanan can defeat the Inquisitors before Vader beats Maul and Ezra. From there, regardless of whether or not Kanan or Ezra die in their fights, Vader can't handle Ahsoka and Maul together.

Beniboybling
There are lots of possible variations to this fight but I think with morals on it stands to reason Ahsoka will attempt to protect Kanan and Ezra from Vader. Certainly don't see Ezra having the confidence or rather recklessness to engage him.

hutchy1345
Team 2 wins
Ahsoka would want to fight vader and maul probably wouldn't but she should be able to hold off vader long enough for maul kanan and ezra to stomp the inquisitors and then a tired ahsoka and the rest of them are too much for vader

carthage
Maul tips the balance, Vader would kill Ahsoka after a duel but shes good enough to temporarily hold him off

hutchy1345
Originally posted by carthage
Maul tips the balance, Vader would kill Ahsoka after a duel but shes good enough to temporarily hold him off
thumb up

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Obviously Team 2.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Oops, thanks. smile

And reasons?

Ezra is still below any of the Inquisitors. Kanan while a match for any of the Inquisitors wouldn't be able to replicate his feat against Maul without the circumstances that allowed him to do that in the first place. Maul and Ahsoka while superior to any one of them Inquisitors cannot hold off all 3 for an extended period as evidenced when Maul attempted to do so and began flagging thus the reason Kanan and Ahsoka joined in driving the Inquisitors back. Ezra would just be a distraction in a battle against the Inquisitors if either Maul or Ahsoka was involved and he can't do anything to Vader. The team COULD win if it was him and Kanan vs 2 Inquisitors and Maul and Ahsoka vs Vader and an Inquisitor but I find that matchup unlikely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.