Harry Potter and Lord of the Ring verse vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
All of them get together to take out Doomsday. The evil team with the good just to get rid of this threat. Is it possible?

Time-Immemorial
Doomsday eats them all

Psychotron
A single HV attack will wreck the whole team.

quanchi112
Voldemort solos.

StealthRanger
Doomsday annihilates both settings

What did you think would happen?

Time-Immemorial
**** everyone here thumb up

BruceSkywalker
are there any spells that can even hurt zodsday(lmao)?

arrow and swords prolly won't do much either...

quanchi112
Crucio and Avada Kedavra. Voldemort wins this easily.

golem370
What about Lord of the Rings Ghost Army?

StealthRanger
Or the Cave Troll :zaru

golem370
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Psychotron
Originally posted by golem370
What about Lord of the Rings Ghost Army?

Kinda doubt they can hurt something that eats nukes for breakfast.

Robtard
TIL: Crucio is more powerful than a thermonuclear weapon

Surtur
Bringing up crucio is quite silly to be honest. It's pretty much either a death spell or nothing at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
TIL: Crucio is more powerful than a thermonuclear weapon Different function. Apples and oranges my retarded friend.

StealthRanger
ITT: Crucio can cause more pain than million of degrees farenhiet, megatons of energy and radiation because "lool Pootermagik XD"

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
ITT: Crucio can cause more pain than million of degrees farenhiet, megatons of energy and radiation because "lool Pootermagik XD" Apples and oranges. It's function is to cause pain.

relentless1
lol these girly wizards get stepped on

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
lol these girly wizards get stepped on Nah, Voldemort solos this cave troll.

playa1258
DD splatters that ****** with one hit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
DD splatters that ****** with one hit. He never hits him as he's writhing in pain from the Crucio.

Scoobless
They use a time turner to go back and prevent Luthor from making the retarded decision to create him in the first place (what did he seriously think was going to happen?)

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Scoobless
They use a time turner to go back and prevent Luthor from making the retarded decision to create him in the first place (what did he seriously think was going to happen?)

Everyone of your posts just ends up being worst then your last.

The Ellimist
LOL.

One Avada Kedavra = dead Doomsday.

StealthRanger
Yeah, against someone much faster and stronger than the HPverse, oh and AK one hit killing everything is a no limit fallacy

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Scoobless
They use a time turner to go back and prevent Luthor from making the retarded decision to create him in the first place (what did he seriously think was going to happen?) Superman did end up dying so it wasnt that bad >>?

Psychotron
So Pottertards are applying a no-limits fallacy to Avada Kedavra and Crucio. Are we seriously supposed to believe a spell can kill a monster that tanks nukes just because it can kill humans?

StealthRanger
Isn't that every HPtard argument against massively superhuman/destructive characters (that outclass anything seen in the verse ever) ever? Nothing really new tbpf

Hell, Doomsday can just vaporize Voldemort with energy blasts before he can even think

Psychotron
He could probably wreck the whole school with one HV burst.

StealthRanger
Indeed

Still, nowhere as bad as "conceptual level AK", "Fire freezing charms can block Culture gridfire because it had the word "fire" in it" or "Any first year wizard can solo the White Council" to name a few retarded HP arguments

Psychotron
It is pretty silly that a children's series has so many adult fanboys.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
It is pretty silly that a children's series has so many adult fanboys. This post proves you are biased. Try not to think with your vagina.

quanchi112
Yeah, against someone much faster and stronger than the HPverse, oh and AK one hit killing everything is a no limit fallacy Nah. You need to prove he can resist and since you can't then he dies. Or Crucio. Take your pick. Voldemort wins. Get mad.

Psychotron
Originally posted by quanchi112
This post proves you are biased. Try not to think with your vagina.

Stop being salty, Quan. We all know you're a man-child.

Voldemort can't even beat a teenager, he gets one shotted.

quanchi112
Stop being salty, Quan. We all know you're a man-child.

Voldemort can't even beat a teenager, he gets one shotted. Lies. Context. He easily defeated Harry in OTTP. Quit lying and trying to attack a fanbase just because you're upset Voldemort decimates Doomsday.

Psychotron
Lies. Context. He easily defeated Harry in OTTP. Quit lying and trying to attack a fanbase just because you're upset Voldemort decimates Doomsday.

Harry is alive, Voldemort isn't. It's pretty clear who won.

Tattoos N Scars
Nah. You need to prove he can resist and since you can't then he dies. Or Crucio. Take your pick. Voldemort wins. Get mad.

Ok. In a future Voldemort vs Thanos thread, I'm gonna use the Crucio argument. I know you value Thanos a little more than Voldy and, if you even do reply to thread, you'll say Crucio can't affect Thanos, since that's your main boy.

As for this thread, don't know if Doomsday is technically alive or even has pain receptors. Not sure about movie, but comic Doomsday has no organs. I don't think HP spells will work on him.

quanchi112
Harry is alive, Voldemort isn't. It's pretty clear who won. Batman is alive and won a one on one fight with Superman without interference. Superman needed his gf to save his life. He still died. Voldemort defeated Harry and he fled multiple times. Context. Quit avoiding it. You're an idiot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Ok. In a future Voldemort vs Thanos thread, I'm gonna use the Crucio argument. I know you value Thanos a little more than Voldy and, if you even do reply to thread, you'll say Crucio can't affect Thanos, since that's your main boy.

As for this thread, don't know if Doomsday is technically alive or even has pain receptors. Not sure about movie, but comic Doomsday has no organs. I don't think HP spells will work on him. Quit going off topic. We have seen Doomsday in action and he fails. He was awful. Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe and that's off topic. Let go of your obsession with me you redneck.

StealthRanger
Nah. You need to prove he can resist and since you can't then he dies. Or Crucio. Take your pick. Voldemort wins. Get mad.

"It's killed humans so it can kill something that tanks nukes"

Like saying I can down a glass of water in one go, therefore I could do the same to the ocean

And if you can prove that Crucio can output more pain than being at ground zero of a nuclear bomb, let me know

Time-Immemorial
Can Crucio kill the dead?

quanchi112
"It's killed humans so it can kill something that tanks nukes"

Like saying I can down a glass of water in one go, therefore I could do the same to the ocean

And if you can prove that Crucio can output more pain than being at ground zero of a nuclear bomb, let me know It kills. If you feel he can resist it then prove it. How much pain do you think a nuke makes someone feel if they get hit by it ?

StealthRanger
Not how burden of proof works, mate

Well between megatons of energy, millions of degrees celcius and radiation, yeah, certainly far more lethal than some shitty spell with little impressive feats to it's name

quanchi112
Not how burden of proof works, mate

Well between megatons of energy, millions of degrees celcius and radiation, yeah, certainly far more lethal than some shitty spell with little impressive feats to it's name Not how the spell works. It is completely different. You claimed a nuke would make someone feel greater pain so prove it. You made the claim. Crucio and Avada Kedavra work unless you prove it can be resisted. That's how debating works.

Arachnid1
Not how the spell works. It is completely different. You claimed a nuke would make someone feel greater pain so prove it. You made the claim. Crucio and Avada Kedavra work unless you prove it can be resisted. That's how debating works. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Cruciatus_Curse

"Once cast, there is no spell that can defend against the Cruciatus Curse. However, there are still evasive options available against it. The spell can be dodged by hiding behind a solid object, and a particularly strong-willed wizard can merely resist the pain until the spell is lifted (though, as noted above, prolonged exposure can cause permanent mental damage). Another option is to interrupt the caster before they can finish speaking the incantation, as Severus Snape did to great effect against Harry Potter in 1997 by using Legilimency to anticipate the spells he would use."

Also LOL @ you. Harry Potter survived the AK twice and wrecked Voldemort both times laughing out loud

Doomsday would have his savage way with the entire HP and LoTR universe

StealthRanger
Not how the spell works.

"Lawl AK kills Doomsday"
"Prove it"
"Prove it can't"

Is not how vs debating works

If you can show me any impressive feats that suggests that some spell can cause more pain than megatons of pressure, temperatures hotter than the sun's core and intense radiation, I'd be thrilled

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Cruciatus_Curse

"Once cast, there is no spell that can defend against the Cruciatus Curse. However, there are still evasive options available against it. The spell can be dodged by hiding behind a solid object, and a particularly strong-willed wizard can merely resist the pain until the spell is lifted (though, as noted above, prolonged exposure can cause permanent mental damage). Another option is to interrupt the caster before they can finish speaking the incantation, as Severus Snape did to great effect against Harry Potter in 1997 by using Legilimency to anticipate the spells he would use."

Also LOL @ you. Harry Potter survived the AK twice and wrecked Voldemort both times laughing out loud

Doomsday would have his savage way with the entire HP and LoTR universe There are magical defenses that can be used but can Doomsday use them. Nahhhhhh.

Voldemort wins with a spell or so. Films only, boy.

Arachnid1
There are magical defenses that can be used but can Doomsday use them. Nahhhhhh.

Voldemort wins with a spell or so. Films only, boy. Not just magical defenses. You can dodge behind objects and the strong willed can fight through it. Voldemort is weak. Dumbledore>>>>Harry>>>>Voldemort

Prove an AK can kill Doomsday when its literally his power to survive. You say this:

Apples and oranges. It's function is to cause pain. But the function of the nukes was to kill and atomize Doomsday. It failed, so it stands to reason that something significantly weaker like an AK or crucio fails too.

quanchi112
Voldemort is weak. Dumbledore>>>>Harry>>>>Voldemort

Prove an AK can kill Doomsday when its literally his power to survive. You say this:

But the function of the nukes was to kill and atomize Doomsday. It failed, so it stands to reason that something significantly weaker like an AK or crucio fails too. No, he isn't. He dominated Albus despite Albus wielding the most powerful wand in existence. Voldemort also casually defeated Harry in a duel.

By sheer power. The function of a nuke isn't to kill Doomsday. The function of the kill spell is to magically bring about death.

Cap can jump out of a plane and survive despite how powerful that is he can't resist someone smothering his nose and mouth. Apples and oranges. Greater attacks don't mean he can resist other attacks which would deprive him of oxygen. Think you ape.

Arachnid1
The function of a nuke isn't to kill Doomsday. So they sent the nuke into space for a light show? Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

You've destroyed your own argument.

quanchi112
So they sent the nuke into space for a light show? Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

You've destroyed your own argument. Nukes weren't created with the sole purpose of killing doomsday. It is a powerful weapon they chose to use against him. Completely different than a magical spell specifically designed to kill.

You ignored the rest of my post. Coward.

Arachnid1
Nukes weren't created with the sole purpose of killing doomsday. It is a powerful weapon they chose to use against him. Completely different than a magical spell specifically designed to kill.

You ignored the rest of my post. Coward. Avada Kedavra wasn't created with the sole purpose of killing doomsday. It is a powerful spell they chose to use against him. Completely different than a nuclear weapon specifically designed to kill.

Because the rest of the post is also wrong. Stay mad wink

quanchi112
Avada Kedavra wasn't created with the sole purpose of killing doomsday. It is a powerful spell they chose to use against him. Completely different than a nuclear weapon specifically designed to kill.

Because the rest of the post is also wrong. Stay mad wink It is intended to kill. That's its specific function. Completely different than a nuke.

Debating is proving it not avoiding because you can't rebut it.

Arachnid1
It is intended to kill. That's its specific function. Completely different than a nuke.

Debating is proving it not avoiding because you can't rebut it. Nukes are weapons. Weapons are made to kill. Why are you so opinionated over a fact? Facts aren't subject to opinion.

Debating is definitely proving. You have yet to prove an AK or crucio can work on doomsday. Take your own advice.

quanchi112
"Lawl AK kills Doomsday"
"Prove it"
"Prove it can't"

Is not how vs debating works

If you can show me any impressive feats that suggests that some spell can cause more pain than megatons of pressure, temperatures hotter than the sun's core and intense radiation, I'd be thrilled I can prove the spell works if you feel it can't then prove it.

So you believe the sun would cause intense pain ? You'd be dead before you felt anything you nitwit. Quit saying things you cannot prove.

Prove Doomsday can resist the Crucio or Ak.

quanchi112
Nukes are weapons. Weapons are made to kill. Why are you so opinionated over a fact? Facts aren't subject to opinion.

Debating is definitely proving. You have yet to prove an AK or crucio can work on doomsday. Take your own advice. So are bullets but they don't always kill either. Ak does unless you can resist or have magical protection. Prove it.

You need to prove he can resist since the spells have already been proven to work.

Arachnid1
So are bullets but they don't always kill either. Ak does unless you can resist or have magical protection. Prove it.

You need to prove he can resist since the spells have already been proven to work. So you're saying bullets=Nuke? A+ debating there, kid.

Nope, you need to prove it would work on Doomsday. He's more powerful than anything its ever worked on, and its literally his super power to survive.

quanchi112
So you're saying bullets=Nuke? A+ debating there, kid.

Nope, you need to prove it would work on Doomsday. He's more powerful than anything its ever worked on, and its literally his super power to survive. You said weapons so I referenced weapon. You used the word weapons so now you try to distance yourself from a weapon.

Apples and oranges. Nukes destroy bodies and anything it hits unless strong enough. Does Crucio ? Does Ak ? Do you know what magic is ?

Arachnid1
You said weapons so I referenced weapon. You used the word weapons so now you try to distance yourself from a weapon.

Apples and oranges. Nukes destroy bodies and anything it hits unless strong enough. Does Crucio ? Does Ak ? Do you know what magic is ? In other words, you think a knife is also = Nuke since its a weapon. smh @ middle school dropouts like you

Crucio and AK have never gone up against anything of note, so no they don't. They've never demonstrated more killing power than a Nuke at ground zero, and Doomsday tanked the shit out of that. Once again, you need to prove AK >>>>> a nuke

quanchi112
In other words, you think a knife is also = Nuke since its a weapon. smh @ middle school dropouts like you

Crucio and AK have never gone up against anything of note, so no they don't. They've never demonstrated more killing power than a Nuke at ground zero, and Doomsday tanked the shit out of that. Once again, you need to prove AK >>>>> a nuke I never said a knife or gun equals the destructive power of a nuke. I said weapons made to kill aren't as automatic as Ak.

Then prove he can resist the spells which are different than a nuke. Cap has survived more powerful attacks but can't survive without oxygen. Thus based off your claims smothering can't harm him since it's less powerful than what he has survived. Your logic like your breath is atrocious.

Psychotron
Batman is alive and won a one on one fight with Superman without interference. Superman needed his gf to save his life. He still died. Voldemort defeated Harry and he fled multiple times. Context. Quit avoiding it. You're an idiot.

And you're such a fanboy.

TheVaultDweller
"Any first year wizard can solo the White Council"

lolwut? As in Dresdenverse White Council? Or LOTR? Either way, which person said this and what on Earth have they been smoking?

StealthRanger
Lord of the Rings White Council, and idk, think it was Cancelled for Abortion or something who said that

Either way, thinking the "fire freezing charms>Culture gridfire because it had the word "fire" in it" tops the list

TheVaultDweller
lol yeah that's pretty bad. Another franchise that has some terrible fanboys is 40k. Especially certain factions. Don't ever make the mistake of criticizing the Space Wolves on a 40k forum. The proverbial torches and pitchforks will be at the ready mere moments after hitting "post".

Scoobless
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Everyone of your posts just ends up being worst then your last.

*Every one

**worse

***than

*******************idiot

stick out tongue

quanchi112
And you're such a fanboy. So I explain the context and you can't rebut a damn thing. Hahahaha.

Psychotron
So I explain the context and you can't rebut a damn thing. Hahahaha.

Voldemort got slapped down by a teenager with mediocre knowledge and skills. This is a fact.

quanchi112
Voldemort got slapped down by a teenager with mediocre knowledge and skills. This is a fact. He lost and needed his mother to sacrifice herself, Albus' help, and he fled multiple times from Voldemort. You ignore context because you're an idiot.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How on earth does DD even have a chance here? All the team needs is VMORT, Albus, Sauron, Gandalf, Rock Giants, Ring Worms, death Army, Balrog, Saruman, Elrond and Smaug. No more is needed and even that is already a stomp.

Psychotron
He lost and needed his mother to sacrifice herself, Albus' help, and he fled multiple times from Voldemort. You ignore context because you're an idiot.

Tell me Quan, who defeated who in the end?

Arachnid1
Voldemort got rekt by an infant. The infant then grew into a teen and rekt him again. A fickle old man also rekt him.

LMAO @ a weakling like Tom Riddle.

quanchi112
Tell me Quan, who defeated who in the end? Context. Voldemort easily bested him in a fair duel. Quit running from the context because you're upset he crushes Doomsday with one spell.

quanchi112
Voldemort got rekt by an infant. The infant then grew into a teen and rekt him again. A fickle old man also rekt him.

LMAO @ a weakling like Tom Riddle. Another butthurt loser. Voldemort came back and ransacked the wizarding world. Years of planning against him but doomsday got killed in like 20 minutes by three strangers.

laughing out loud

Arachnid1
Another butthurt loser. Voldemort came back and ransacked the wizarding world. Years of planning against him but doomsday got killed in like 20 minutes by three strangers.

laughing out loud The wizarding world ransacked Voldemorts anal virginity laughing out loud

LMAO @ a child who had no idea what he was doing recking the chit out of Voldemort.

Almost as bad as Thanos backing down in fear from his own henchmen and going into hiding.

And Khan getting chased down and beat senseless in the street by Spock like he's a common criminal being chased by cops.

You really like backing losers don't you?

quanchi112
The wizarding world ransacked Voldemorts anal virginity laughing out loud

LMAO @ a child who had no idea what he was doing recking the chit out of Voldemort.

Almost as bad as Thanos backing down in fear from his own henchmen and going into hiding.

And Khan getting chased down and beat senseless in the street by Spock like he's a common criminal being chased by cops.

You really like backing losers don't you? Snape clued him in, he was aided by Albus for years, he was aided by the Aurors to hide and protect him, etc. you're an idiot.

You just troll. The film made it clear Ronan was the puppet. He cut the connection and Thanos never moved. You are upset. You are really lashing out like a bratty child aka Ronanesque or Harry Pottersque.

Khan crushed Spock and why charge at someone with a gun when you're unarmed ? You're an idiot. Continue to cry you loser.

Voldemort wins.

Arachnid1
Snape clued him in, he was aided by Albus for years, he was aided by the Aurors to hide and protect him, etc. you're an idiot.

You just troll. The film made it clear Ronan was the puppet. He cut the connection and Thanos never moved. You are upset. You are really lashing out like a bratty child aka Ronanesque or Harry Pottersque.

Khan crushed Spock and why charge at someone with a gun when you're unarmed ? You're an idiot. Continue to cry you loser.

Voldemort wins. Everything in this post is just...

https://m.popkey.co/7840dd/rwVGW.gif

quanchi112
so you can't rebut my points because I'm right. As per the norm, loser.

Voldemort wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How on earth does DD even have a chance here? All the team needs is VMORT, Albus, Sauron, Gandalf, Rock Giants, Ring Worms, death Army, Balrog, Saruman, Elrond and Smaug. No more is needed and even that is already a stomp.

Arachnid1
so you can't rebut my points because I'm right. As per the norm, loser.

Voldemort wins. You mad you most yet another debate to me??

Yeah, mad af

quanchi112
You mad you most yet another debate to me??

Yeah, mad af You most, huh ? You are rage typing and failed to address my points. It's clear I'm inside your ugly head.

StealthRanger

Because Doomsday is far more durable than anyone both verses and has far higher destructive capacity and physical stats

GTFO with your shit

Arachnid1
You most, huh ? You are rage typing and failed to address my points. It's clear I'm inside your ugly head. http://www.nedmartin.org/v3/amused/_img/argument-typo.jpg

quanchi112
http://www.nedmartin.org/v3/amused/_img/argument-typo.jpg Volde let wins despite your failed attempts to make me laugh at you. I can do that on my own, boy.

Psychotron
Context. Voldemort easily bested him in a fair duel. Quit running from the context because you're upset he crushes Doomsday with one spell.

No, he didn't. Harry won. He even mocked the half-blood at the end.

Proof that Avada Kedavra is more powerful than a nuke?

quanchi112
No, he didn't. Harry won. He even mocked the half-blood at the end.

Proof that Avada Kedavra is more powerful than a nuke? You are ignoring his wand was never rightfully his. laughing out loud

I never said it was but I did say it would kill because it does. Nukes failed on him but the kill spell won't. smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Because Doomsday is far more durable than anyone both verses and has far higher destructive capacity and physical stats

GTFO with your shit

Only how would he kill the King's dead army for starters

Psychotron
You are ignoring his wand was never rightfully his. laughing out loud

I never said it was but I did say it would kill because it does. Nukes failed on him but the kill spell won't. smile

So Voldemort didn't realize it and lost due to his own stupidity? Nice.

That's a no-limits fallacy. Bullets kill humans just like Avada Kedavra, but they wouldn't do jack to Doomsday.

quanchi112
So Voldemort didn't realize it and lost due to his own stupidity? Nice.

That's a no-limits fallacy. Bullets kill humans just like Avada Kedavra, but they wouldn't do jack to Doomsday. He isn't all knowing you clod. He defeated Harry easily in a fair one on one duel.

Bullets don't kill if they hit your toe but Ak does. Entirely different. Comparing magic to a bullet is idiotic. You need to prove he can resist.

StealthRanger
Only how would he kill the King's dead army for starters

Can just ignore them outright, I doubt they could hurt him

quanchi112
Can just ignore them outright, I doubt they could hurt him So he can't hurt them. My pure an idiot. One Crucio or Ak and he's done for.

StealthRanger
Well we don't assume that OP Logias and Bleach Shinigami's (sp?) can tank nukes, even if they're "intangible"

quanchi112
Well we don't assume that OP Logias and Bleach Shinigami's (sp?) can tank nukes, even if they're "intangible" They don't use nukes on DD they use spells which win.

StealthRanger
Feats or GFTO

quanchi112
Feats or GFTO Up to you to prove he can resist. Their spells work.

StealthRanger
Feats or GFTO

quanchi112
So you can't prove they wouldn't work. Voldemort solos.

StealthRanger
You claimed they work, so you have to prove that they can affect Doomsday

So again, feats or GTFO

quanchi112
You claimed they work, so you have to prove that they can affect Doomsday

So again, feats or GTFO I claimed the spells work. They do. If you believe Doomsday can resist the onus is on you. That's how debating works.

StealthRanger
I claimed the spells work. They do.

Prove it

quanchi112
Prove it

If the spells work then you made the claim they wouldn't kill or affect Doomsday so prove it. Already proved they worked. laughing out loud

StealthRanger
If the spells work then you made the claim they wouldn't kill or affect Doomsday so prove it. Already proved they worked. laughing out loud

So, where is your evidence that they can affect Doomsday other than some no limit fallacy of "lawl dey killed hoomans dey can kill a being who outclasses teh whole verse"

quanchi112
So, where is your evidence that they can affect Doomsday other than some no limit fallacy of "lawl dey killed hoomans dey can kill a being who outclasses teh whole verse" That isn't a no limits. If you can't prove he can resist then he doesn't. Pretty simple. Voldemort wins, easily.

StealthRanger
That isn't a no limits.

Yes, it is

See, you have to prove it works first, not our job to do your work for you, spergchi

quanchi112
Yes, it is

See, you have to prove it works first, not our job to do your work for you, spergchi So you think the spells won't perform their functions despite seeing him use the spells. Doomsday dies. You know this to be true.

StealthRanger
So you think the spells won't perform their functions despite seeing him use the spells. Doomsday dies. You know this to be true.

Nobody cares about their "functions", all that matters is their feats, aka what they've actually done

quanchi112
Nobody cares about their "functions", all that matters is their feats, aka what they've actually done They kill. Here's how it works. Bullets kill. If someone can't prove they can resist bullets then they die to the bullets. If they have feats to suggest bullets bounce off then the evidence is there to back the claim. What evidence do you have that he can resist this spell ?

StealthRanger
"They kill"

Oh my god you've totally swayed me with such A grade evidence /eyerolls

Now, when you show me AK beating something on the caliber of Doomsday and not some shitty wizard who probably couldn't even lift a dumbell, you can have some Skittles and maybe some ice cream too. Until then, move along sonny boy

quanchi112
"They kill"

Oh my god you've totally swayed me with such A grade evidence /eyerolls

Now, when you show me AK beating something on the caliber of Doomsday and not some shitty wizard who probably couldn't even lift a dumbell, you can have some Skittles and maybe some ice cream too. Until then, move along sonny boy Voldemort casually moved a giant with tk. Quit being silly. Ask isn't like a nuke. Quit trying to pretend magic is the same as a nuke. It isn't. You can't prove he can resist therefore he dies. Tom wins.

StealthRanger
Voldemort casually moved a giant with tk. Quit being silly.

So basically early MOS Superman level, um okay then?

Good for ask, whatever the hell that is

Oh god not this shit again "it's magic so it's automatically speshul"

Show me AK working on something other than a human wizard with no special stats

quanchi112
So basically early MOS Superman level, um okay then?

Good for ask, whatever the hell that is

Oh god not this shit again "it's magic so it's automatically speshul"

Show me AK working on something other than a human wizard with no special stats They use magical powers you idiot.

It worked on different beings as well. If you feel it doesn't work then prove it. If you can't then you have to no choice but to concede.

Psychotron
He isn't all knowing you clod. He defeated Harry easily in a fair one on one duel.

Bullets don't kill if they hit your toe but Ak does. Entirely different. Comparing magic to a bullet is idiotic. You need to prove he can resist.

No, he's not particularly smart or brave either. Overall he's a worm.

Which part of no limits fallacy do you not understand? Humans are infinitely more fragile than DD, there's no proof it will work on him.

quanchi112
No, he's not particularly smart or brave either. Overall he's a worm.

Which part of no limits fallacy do you not understand? Humans are infinitely more fragile than DD, there's no proof it will work on him. He is brave because he forced his will upon an entire community with the same powers. That's revolutionary.

You need to prove he can resist it. A nuke isn't the same as a magical spell. Try and keep up.

Psychotron
He is brave because he forced his will upon an entire community with the same powers. That's revolutionary.

You need to prove he can resist it. A nuke isn't the same as a magical spell. Try and keep up.

If he's so brave why did he flee from Dumbledore?

A spell that's only ever killed human beings. That's basically nothing.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Hundreds of dudes spam attacking him at once can't be ignored and they would hurt him. At the very least it would allow the heavy hitters on the team to start blasting and pummeling him. This is a non fight... he gets wrecked.

StealthRanger
Prove they could hurt him plz

What are the ghosts going to do? Float around him?

quanchi112
If he's so brave why did he flee from Dumbledore?

A spell that's only ever killed human beings. That's basically nothing. He didn't flee from Albus he took him on. He left when the Ministry showed up, wimp.

It's killed other beings than humans. If you feel it only works on humans prove it.

Psychotron
He didn't flee from Albus he took him on. He left when the Ministry showed up, wimp.

It's killed other beings than humans. If you feel it only works on humans prove it.

Nah, he fled from the Dumbledore, it was pretty clear he realized he couldn't defeat him and ran with his tail between his legs.

No, you're applying a no limits fallacy to a borderline featless spell. You need to prove it can harm something can tank a nuke and absorb energy.

quanchi112
Nah, he fled from the Dumbledore, it was pretty clear he realized he couldn't defeat him and ran with his tail between his legs.

No, you're applying a no limits fallacy to a borderline featless spell. You need to prove it can harm something can tank a nuke and absorb energy. Incorrect. You also ignore the definition of the word.

It isn't featless it does kill and more than just humans. If you feel Doomsday can resist the magical spell which in no way is similar to the nuke then back your claim.

smile

Tattoos N Scars
Incorrect. You also ignore the definition of the word.

It isn't featless it does kill and more than just humans. If you feel Doomsday can resist the magical spell which in no way is similar to the nuke then back your claim.

smile

No limits fallacy, Quan. According to you, Voldy'd spells would take down guys like Living Tribunal.

quanchi112
No limits fallacy, Quan. According to you, Voldy'd spells would take down guys like Living Tribunal. Stay on the topic, please.

Tattoos N Scars
Stay on the topic, please.

I am on topic. You believe Voldemort's magic can't be stopped by ANY being, even omnipotent ones. That is a no limits fallacy. You can't prove that Voldemort's spells would work on someone of Doomsday's caliber, which is why I mentioned the Living Tribunal..or HOTU Thanos. No limits means they can't stop it either. Is Voldemort a Supreme Being that can't be resisted? That is the way you argue for him, as if he is.

quanchi112
I am on topic. You believe Voldemort's magic can't be stopped by ANY being, even omnipotent ones. That is a no limits fallacy. You can't prove that Voldemort's spells would work on someone of Doomsday's caliber, which is why I mentioned the Living Tribunal..or HOTU Thanos. No limits means they can't stop it either. Is Voldemort a Supreme Being that can't be resisted? That is the way you argue for him, as if he is. No, I am saying doomsday doesn't have the resistance feats. Lt is a comic book character and is against the rules you inbred pile of extrement. Quit breaking the rules just because you're an idiot and couldn't debate to save your redneck, worthless life.

KuRuPT Thanosi

He's not just going to ignore them spam attacking him everywhere and he can't even touch them. It would affect him

Tattoos N Scars
No, I am saying doomsday doesn't have the resistance feats. Lt is a comic book character and is against the rules you inbred pile of extrement. Quit breaking the rules just because you're an idiot and couldn't debate to save your redneck, worthless life.

quanchi112
You are the one at toting to break the rules because you're so upset Voldemort wins over this laughable cave troll.

StealthRanger
He's not just going to ignore them spam attacking him everywhere and he can't even touch them. It would affect him

Flies are flies and shit is shit

Prove they court do anything to a guy overwhelmingly faster, stronger, more durable, more anything than them

Adam Grimes
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Prove they are flies.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Flies are flies and shit is shit

Prove they court do anything to a guy overwhelmingly faster, stronger, more durable, more anything than them

See this makes no sense though, even in that false analogy, yes 500 flies buzzing around me actively "trying" to hurt me would indeed bother you or I. Certainly enough for other big hitters to start pummeling him from every single direction from not just the Ghost army, but everybody. They could literally block him from seeing by continuing to poke his eyes. Or prevent his movement. Since we know they were moving at way above human speeds and one shotting people, they can clearly interact and kill people while seemingly being unkillable. I'm curious though, do you believe from the movie that nothing in either vs. has the power to break his skin and injure him?

StealthRanger
See this makes no sense though, even in that false analogy, yes 500 flies buzzing around me actively "trying" to hurt me would indeed bother you or I.

We'd find them annoying and that's about it. Though given Doomsday is pretty much just a mindless beserker, doubt he'd care regardless

How are they going to prevent his movement, let's remember his regeneration is probably as good as Wolverine's on top of his durability, on top of the fact he's much stronger and faster than the whole opposing side combined and I can't recall any hax worth of note from the opposition

Since nothing from strictly the movies was anywhere as powerful as a nuke, which just made Doomsday stronger, yes, pretty much

quanchi112
Stealth ranger, quit making baseless claims. That isn't debating.

KuRuPT Thanosi
We'd find them annoying and that's about it. Though given Doomsday is pretty much just a mindless beserker, doubt he'd care regardless

How are they going to prevent his movement, let's remember his regeneration is probably as good as Wolverine's on top of his durability, on top of the fact he's much stronger and faster than the whole opposing side combined and I can't recall any hax worth of note from the opposition

Since nothing from strictly the movies was anywhere as powerful as a nuke, which just made Doomsday stronger, yes, pretty much

Which is the point, they would at the very least annoy you and distract you. Half of them could blind him and restrict his sight.. the others could focus on legs and restricting that movement. Point is, they would be a factor and a factor to aid in the vs. winning.

Wasn't Batman able to pierce him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.