Kanan runs the Maul gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Kanan as of the end of season 2 of rebels:

Warm up: Two Bi droids.

Round 1: Anoon Bondara

Round 2: Darsha Assant.

Round 3: TPM Kenobi.

Round 4: Qui Gon Jinn.

Round 5: Pre Viszla

Round 6: TCW Kenobi.

Round 7: Aayla Secura

Round 8: Mace Windu

Note: List I ordered chronically, not in power. Comment on where you think he'd win or lose to his opponents.

Full heal for each round.

ILS
Anoon

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah dies to Bondara

Emperordmb
Bondara

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ILS
Anoon

McP
Originally posted by ILS
Anoon

The Ellimist
Kanan was able to Force push Darth Vader and last a finite amount of time against him. RotJ Vader is 80% of RotJ Sidious, who can already do force storms (but can't control them). Force storms can consume "all of space", .ie Palpatine is a universe buster. Kanan is within an order of magnitude of Vader, who is within two factors of a universe buster.

Kanan blinks and everyone in this gauntlet dies, along with the galaxy.

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

This cancer is fantastic.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
laughing out loud

This cancer is fantastic.

Funny how you call me the troll, while I make actual arguments based on real published statements...and you just make non-substantive dismissive remarks. Who is actually posting substance here? wink

Whether the conclusions are intuitive is putting the cart before the horse; show me where my logic goes wrong, boy.

Syndicate
What has Anoon done?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Funny how you call me the troll, while I make actual arguments based on real published statements...and you just make non-substantive dismissive remarks. Who is actually posting substance here? wink

Whether the conclusions are intuitive is putting the cart before the horse; show me where my logic goes wrong, boy.

A'ight, let's follow that line of logic. If we're judging from the battle in The Lawless, Maul and his peers should also be within a few measures of Palpatine's universe-destroying capabilities.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
A'ight, let's follow that line of logic. If we're judging from the battle in The Lawless, Maul and his peers should also be within a few measures of Palpatine's universe-destroying capabilities.

Nice. You're trying now.

Too bad you still fail - Palpatine is evidently toying with them both. He only shows a sign of being seriousness when facing rage-Maul, but we've no idea how powerful rage-Maul is, and it was only when clashing with him physically.

NewGuy01
And Vader was fighting Kanan and Ezra seriously? His plan from the start was to let them escape so they'd lead him to the rebel fleet.

The Ellimist
Fine. Scale Kanan and Ahsoka's performance vs. the Inquisitors, and then Ahsoka's performance against Vader.

NewGuy01
Take Maul's superior performance against the Inquisitors and scale that. smile

JKBart
you fuggots never read anything besides the list of opponents

Round 1: Anoon Bondara - fails in a good fight
Round 2: Darsha Assant - wins in a good fight
Round 3: TPM Kenobi - fails in a good fight
Round 4: Qui Gon Jinn - fails in a mediocre fight
Round 5: Pre Viszla - dunno
Round 6: TCW Kenobi - gets murdered
Round 7: Aayla Secura - fails in a mediocre fight
Round 8: Mace Windu - gets ultrastomped

Lord Stark
Round 1: Anoon Bondara- Dies

Round 2: Darsha Assant- Wins

Round 3: TPM Kenobi- Puts up a good fight, but dies.

Round 4: Qui Gon Jinn- Dies

Round 5: Pre Viszla- Can win this.

Round 6: TCW Kenobi- Kenobi stomps

Round 7: Aayla Secura- Secura in a good fight.

Round 8: Mace Windu- I always forget these two know each other. Grandpa Mace stomps.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Syndicate
What has Anoon done?

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Me
Round 1: Anoon Bondara- Dunno

Round 2: Darsha Assant- Wins

Round 3: TPM Kenobi- Loses

Round 4: Qui Gon Jinn- Loses

Round 5: Pre Viszla- Viszla wins

Round 6: TCW Kenobi- Kenobi stomps

Round 7: Aayla Secura- Secura in a good fight

Round 8: Mace Windu- Mace stomps

Kanan suckz.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Kanan suckz.

Not at all.

Fated Xtasy

He briefly fought Maul.

His lightsaber skills are considered to be either "second to none" or "legendary"

He's sparred Jinn and Mace and states he's no match for them(paraphrasing)

All in all, he's possibly Luminara Level at best.

Col. Valerian
At best, tbh. And that's pushing it a bit.

Syndicate
Ah I see. Kanan should take it then tbh.

|King Joker|
Lmao

Col. Valerian
Ah I see. Kanan should take it then tbh.

Guy could barely beat the GI, who actually beat the crap out of him numerous times before... The Inqs are honestly not very impressive. He's only above-average imo, at least so far.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Guy could barely beat the GI, who actually beat the crap out of him numerous times before... The Inqs are honestly not very impressive. He's only above-average imo, at least so far.

He improved in every encounter against the GI until he finally defeated him. Maul is likely talking about the GI when he says "The Inquisitor is a fearsome adversary." He continues to improve to the point where he can hold a conversation with Ezra whilst fighting the Seventh Sister. His physicals are outstanding and force power prodigious.

Col. Valerian
Sure, but the Inqs are not mighty adversaries, even if Maul says it. After all, he took on the three of them briefly and never gave ground, and it takes two of them to even give Ahsoka some trouble. I just think Kanan will have to do more than just take on the Inqs to prove his power and skill.

Syndicate
I'm saying that's WHY he was likely referring to the GI. He wouldn't praise an Inquisitor as a fearsome opponent if he was capable of taking on all 3 for a time.

Sure but he already has in a New Dawn and the comics.

Alright we'll continue this later. Have to get to class.

Lord Stark
I mean in Kanan's defense he also brought down an AT-AT with his saber skills. That was pretty impressive.

Nephthys
You don't really need any skill to do that.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys

You need a great amount of strength, first off.

Secondly we've seen Force users require time and effort to cut a path through a blaster resistant door.

Considering the AT-AT was also blaster resistant, it's amazing Kanan was able to cut through it.

So what you need is great strength and skill.

Emperordmb
Not at all.
WAYUL UR JUST A KAYNAN WAYNKUUR

Nephthys
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
You need a great amount of strength, first off.

Secondly we've seen Force users require time and effort to cut a path through a blaster resistant door.

Considering the AT-AT was also blaster resistant, it's amazing Kanan was able to cut through it.

So what you need is great strength and skill.

You literally don't need any skill at all. It's an inanimate hunk of metal, I could cut through it ffs. All you have to do is swing at it.

Lightsabers >>>>>>> blaster proof material. All this is, is a feat for lightsaber cutting power, really. And strength doesn't have much to do with it, he was in midair.

Syndicate

You do need strength however considering they're stated to be blaster resistant.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
WAYUL UR JUST A KAYNAN WAYNKUUR

I'll wayul u in da bum.

Syndicate
You literally don't need any skill at all. It's an inanimate hunk of metal, I could cut through it ffs. All you have to do is swing at it.

Lightsabers >>>>>>> blaster proof material. All this is, is a feat for lightsaber cutting power, really. And strength doesn't have much to do with it, he was in midair.

Since we see in canon ( TPM ) that it takes Qui Gon over 20 seconds to cut a semicircle in a blaster resistant door that's obviously not the case. Unless you're arguing Kanan's lightsaber simply have greater cutting power then Qui Gon... For which there's no logical basis...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.