Ahsoka Tano, Old Master Maul & Ben Kenobi run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
The part-timers team up, how far do they get?

Round 1: Grand Inquisitor, 5th Brother, 7th Sister & 8th Brother
Round 2: Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress & Savage Opress
Round 3: Darth Wyyrlok, Darth Nihl and Darth Talon
Round 4: KOTOR Revan, Satele Shan & Bastila Shan
Round 5: Jaina Solo, Kyp Durron & Corran Horn

Boss Round: Master Yoda & Mace Windu

1st Run: Lightsabers Only / 2nd Run: All-Out

Battle takes place at the apex of the Malachor Sith Temple.

Lord Stark
Done at 2.

McP
#2 should be above 3, 4 and 5.

And they're done here.

Emperordmb
5 or boss

carthage
Dooku has a clear force advantage over Ahsoka, assuming she didn't go for Ventress in which case Id favor Ahsoka slightly. Maul can keep Dooku busy, but Ben really is a poor choice against Savage and would probably be quickly work down or ragdolled. It could go either way but Probabky down at 2

ares834
How much rest?

With full rest and recovery, they may fall at 2, 5, or boss.

Lord Stark
For #2 Dooku is the MVP. He can logically fend off any two opponents on team OT for far longer than any member of said team can fend off Savage and Ventress.

That gives Team Dooku way more flexibility in terms of combat. + Dooku's TK is powerful enough to knock anyone off the Temple Apex for long enough to dismantle the two remaining with his apprentices.

carthage
Honestly Maul, Dooku, or Vader are more than capable of ragdolling Ahsoka. She is close to them in skill but nowhere near any off them in raw power or force feats

|King Joker|
https://media.giphy.com/media/OWpMbuG5W4r4Y/giphy.gif

ares834
Originally posted by carthage
Honestly Maul, Dooku, or Vader are more than capable of ragdolling Ahsoka. She is close to them in skill but nowhere near any off them in raw power or force feats

Perhaps. But by the same conclusion Maul should be capable of ragdolling Ventress or Savage.

Originally posted by Lord Stark
For #2 Dooku is the MVP. He can logically fend off any two opponents on team OT for far longer than any member of said team can fend off Savage and Ventress.

That gives Team Dooku way more flexibility in terms of combat. + Dooku's TK is powerful enough to knock anyone off the Temple Apex for long enough to dismantle the two remaining with his apprentices.

Could he? I'm not certain. Anyway, this is under the assumption that he engages two opponents at once wheras I think the more likely result will be a series of 3 1v1. And we've already seen how fast Maul can take out Savage. If he battles Savage or Ventress, I don't see either lasting long at all.

And I still think Dooku v Maul is far more competitive then you believe.

Edit: This is under the assumption that we are not including EU feats. With those, it's an entirely different ball game.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka's only feats she has in her prime are in, what, two episodes of Rebels? Just because she doesn't have feats that are heavily destructive like those that are performed by Maul, Dooku and Vader doesn't mean that we should conclude she would get ragdolled by them. That's retarded. The only people we see her fight in her prime are the Inquisitors, who she's displayed clear Force edges over, Maul, who failed to ragdoll Ahsoka like he's done to Kenobi in a minute and forty second fight (pretty sure he had a damn good reason to try and kill Ahsoka ASAP), and Vader, who Ahsoka competed with on legitimate terms and brought her own telekinesis to bare. She isn't going to be ragdolled by Maul, Dooku or Vader. It's just another example of people favoring characters that have had the opportunity to display more feats over those who have not.

ares834
That a character doesn't attempt to ragdoll another does not indicate that they could not. Just look at Vader vs Commander Karbin. Clearly, Vader would be capable of ragdolling him but he does not. Now, could they do so against Ahsoka? I don't know. However, as of now, Ahsoka does not have the feats to definitively state that she could defend against them.

And yes, character with more feats and statements tend to have an advantage over those with fewer. It has nothing to do with "favoring characters" but rather to do with how debating works.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ares834
Could he? I'm not certain. Anyway, this is under the assumption that he engages two opponents at once wheras I think the more likely result will be a series of 3 1v1. And we've already seen how fast Maul can take out Savage. If he battles Savage or Ventress, I don't see either lasting long at all.

No combination of these two individuals are superior to ROTS Kenobi and Skywalker. And the only reason Maul won so quickly against Savage was his use of his feet. He's not that far above Savage at all really.

That's nice but Dooku has vastly superior showings against Kenobi, way better showings against Yoda than Maul has against Sidious, and where as Dooku has fended off Kenobi and Skywalker Maul has failed to defeat Kenobi even with backup. You'd be hardpressed to successfully argue a scenario where Maul can defeat Dooku 1 vs. 1 unless Maul catches him off guard.

Dooku doesn't need his Legends feats to show himself superior to Maul. In the canon he has:
-Lightning capable of killing Ventress-level opponents- Maul couldn't even kill Seventh Sister with his force powers.
-The ability for lightning storm multiple night brothers
-TK to push back Skywalker and Kenobi even with erected barriers
-Speed to dodge Skywalker and Kenobi's combined TK
-The ability to wreck Kenobi while still fending off Skywalker
-Not getting instantly wrecked by Yoda.

Maul has only ragdolled Kenobi under extenuating circumstances. i.e. When he's exerted a ton of energy whooping Maul and his apprentices' ass simultaneously or when Kenobi's already injured. There's nothing to suggest he can do that with impunity. I doubt Maul could ragdoll Ahsoka with impunity. That being said I do thing Dooku and especially Vader could.

ares834
No combination of these two individuals are superior to ROTS Kenobi and Skywalker. And the only reason Maul won so quickly against Savage was his use of his feet. He's not that far above Savage at all really.

That seems a stretch.

That's nice but Dooku has vastly superior showings against Kenobi, way better showings against Yoda than Maul has against Sidious, and where as Dooku has fended off Kenobi and Skywalker Maul has failed to defeat Kenobi even with backup. You'd be hardpressed to successfully argue a scenario where Maul can defeat Dooku 1 vs. 1 unless Maul catches him off guard.

Well, first of all, I never said Maul would win. I believe Dooku would win albeit in a fairly close match. And secondly, I would point out that Sidious is a far more overwhelming and dominating opponent than Yoda. So those showings do not, I feel, act as a great barometer of their power relative to one another.

|King Joker|
That a character doesn't attempt to ragdoll another does not indicate that they could not. Just look at Vader vs Commander Karbin. Clearly, Vader would be capable of ragdolling him but he does not. Now, could they do so against Ahsoka? I don't know. However, as of now, Ahsoka does not have the feats to definitively state that she could defend against them.

And yes, character with more feats and statements tend to have an advantage over those with fewer. It has nothing to do with "favoring characters" but rather to do with how debating works. Look at every fight Ahsoka has had in her prime then tell me with a straight face Maul, Dooku and Vader could all completely render her helpless with the Force. You're being ridiculous. Ahsoka is stated to be very powerful in the Force during Rebels and "when it comes to the Force, Ahsoka stands with the best" as per Rebels Recon. But nah, she's so far below the best she'd get ragdolled, for sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No shit characters with more feats have an advantage. But going so far as to say they'd ragdoll a character that has extremely impressive Force feats themselves, statements saying that they're very powerful, and statements straight up saying that they stand with the best, is just being stupid.

|King Joker|
BREAKING NEWS: Ventress can ragdoll Ahsoka, because why not?

ares834
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Look at every fight Ahsoka has had in her prime then tell me with a straight face Maul, Dooku and Vader could all completely render her helpless with the Force. You're being ridiculous. Ahsoka is stated to be very powerful in the Force during Rebels and "when it comes to the Force, Ahsoka stands with the best" as per Rebels Recon. But nah, she's so far below the best she'd get ragdolled, for sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No shit characters with more feats have an advantage. But going so far as to say they'd ragdoll a character that has extremely impressive Force feats themselves, statements saying that they're very powerful, and statements straight up saying that they stand with the best, is just being stupid.

As I said, I don't know. But as of now, she doesn't have any that indicate that she could defend against characters who can do such things to Obi-Wan or characters who are smashing armies.

And being stated that she "stands with the best" means what exactly? In the EU, guys like Agen Kolar and Kit Fisto were stated to not only be some of the best swordsmen but some of the best of all time. That doesn't stop us from arguing that they would be stomped by Dooku in a sword fight. For what it's worth, I'd also say that Kenobi "stands with the best" when it comes to force power. I mean he is likely in the top 0.1% of the Jedi Order. Still doesn't protect him from Dooku's TK...

Emperordmb
BREAKING NEWS: Ventress can ragdoll Ahsoka, because why not?
thumb up Yeah, she was in like several TCW episodes whereas Ahsoka only fought in two Rebels episodes. How can Ahsoka possibly be better than someone with that exposure?

FreshestSlice
The same way having little exposure means you could possibly be amazing, so we should just assume you are.

Syndicate

|King Joker|
As I said, I don't know. But as of now, she doesn't have any that indicate that she could defend against characters who can do such things to Obi-Wan or characters who are smashing armies.

And being stated that she "stands with the best" means what exactly? In the EU, guys like Agen Kolar and Kit Fisto were stated to not only be some of the best swordsmen but some of the best of all time. That doesn't stop us from arguing that they would be stomped by Dooku in a sword fight. For what it's worth, I'd also say that Kenobi "stands with the best" when it comes to force power. I mean he is likely in the top 0.1% of the Jedi Order. Still doesn't protect him from Dooku's TK... Ahsoka's TK feat against Vader is more than enough proof she's strong enough in the Force to compete with the likes of Maul or Dooku. I've not once said Ahsoka was equal to Vader in the Force, but her feat against him is getting constantly dismissed with stupid reasons for doing so. And ****, if you keep bringing up the fact Vader hasn't ragdolled shit in his career, why even bring up the possibility he can do it to Ahsoka?

You can argue shit all you like, but the point is she is implicated countless times to be high-tier in Rebels, so I find it frankly insane some would argue she's so far below the likes of Maul and Dooku she'd get ragdolled by them.

"Standing with the best", in the context of a Rebels Recon, discussing Star Wars Rebels, means what, do you think? You can figure it out.

ares834
No, it really doesn't. And I didn't bring it up. But, to answer your question, in these threads we don't assume PIS which is why Vader doesn't use it. And he is far from the only one. This is true for pretty much every Jedi who has faced Grievous.

Obi-Wan is also high-tier. But he is still capable of getting ragdolled by Dooku and Maul.

One of the best in the SW universe. I agree. smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The same way having little exposure means you could possibly be amazing, so we should just assume you are. It's not like she's just there doing nothing. She's kicking Inquisitor ass, fighting evenly with a guy who I guess can ragdoll her now because **** it, and contending with Vader, with the statements from Rebels producers/Filoni, Rebels Recon, etc. implying she's very powerful and high-tier. So yeah, we should assume she's pretty amazing, and not assume she'd get slaughtered by characters who have more feats.

And hell, I thought if character #1 performed well against character #2 that had impressive, established feats, we raise character #1, not make silly excuses and baseless assumptions why character #2 would still kick 1's ass because of all dem feats they had prior to the fight.

carthage
Ben also has far better TK feats and force showings than Ahsoka, but who cares she "Stands with the best" and pushed Vader which did nothing to him. She's obviously untouchable

|King Joker|
No, he actually doesn't.

ares834
It's not like she's just there doing nothing. She's kicking Inquisitor ass, fighting evenly with a guy who I guess can ragdoll her now because **** it, and contending with Vader, with the statements from Rebels producers/Filoni, Rebels Recon, etc. implying she's very powerful and high-tier. So yeah, we should assume she's pretty amazing, and not assume she'd get slaughtered by characters who have more feats.

And hell, I thought if character #1 performed well against character #2 that had impressive, established feats, we raise character #1, not make silly excuses and baseless assumptions why character #2 would still kick 1's ass because of all dem feats they had prior to the fight.

Almost everyone here has drastically raised Ahsoka's standing. With most putting her above Ventress and with swordplay that rivals Maul's...

So yeah, most would say she is "very powerful" and "high-tier".

carthage
No, he actually doesn't.

I know you're riding her nuts hard, but try to actually compare her showings versus Kenobi

Kenobi can lift massive airships like this alongside Anakin:

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/stevelovesmoonspell/aaanakin2.jpg

Kenobi can implode Durge

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3869427-9bq0i.gif

Durge being capable of withstanding cannonfire, lava, being smashed around by Grievous, among other things

Ripping down large slabs of durasteel

-ROTS Junior novelization

And also lifting the belly of his Republic starfighter from freefall in the Republic comics:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4870949-screenshot+2015-10-23+at+20.01.47.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4870946-screenshot+2015-10-23+at+19.55.28.png

He's also got better showings of deflection, beast control, force healing- so if you're going to claim Ahsoka has better force showings please show them to me.

|King Joker|
No, it really doesn't. Yes, it really does. Originally posted by ares834
And I didn't bring it up. I thought I would since you like going around threads mocking opinions of mine and Beni's that haven't even been put forth. smile Originally posted by ares834
But, to answer your question, in these threads we don't assume PIS which is why Vader doesn't use it. And he is far from the only one. This is true for pretty much every Jedi who has faced Grievous. So Vader's actual performances don't matter, we'll just assume he can do stuff against opponents in threads even though he never shows the ability to actually do them.

One of the best in the SW universe. I agree. smile I'd actually say that it means she stands with the best in Rebels, given the context. I guess we can ignore that though. But yes, it also means the best in the SW universe. smile

carthage
It's not like she's just there doing nothing. She's kicking Inquisitor ass, fighting evenly with a guy who I guess can ragdoll her now because **** it, and contending with Vader, with the statements from Rebels producers/Filoni, Rebels Recon, etc. implying she's very powerful and high-tier. So yeah, we should assume she's pretty amazing, and not assume she'd get slaughtered by characters who have more feats.

Maul, Dooku, and Vader all have greater force showings than the Inquisitors so her being capable of ragdolling beings (One of which Maul effortlessly ragdolled)- doesn't prove she is incapable of being dominated. I'm not assuming she's amazing in the force, her TCW feats, Legends force feats, and Canon feats frankly aren't up to par with any of the three aforementioned force users. We already know she's on near Vader/Maul in lightsaber skill (inferior but close), that doesn't mean she won't get dominated by them in a force duel.

ares834
So Vader's actual performances don't matter, we'll just assume he can do stuff against opponents in threads even though he never shows the ability to actually do them.

Luckily he has displayed force powers well in excess of anything Ahsoka has ever done.

|King Joker|
@Carthage: I wasn't referring to Legends during this entire conversation, lmfao

Ahsoka landing TK on Vader (who is much more powerful than Kenobi) and sending him a large distance is a more impressive combat showing than what he's displayed with the Force. It's kind of hard comparing prime Ahsoka's showings manipulating inanimate objects with Kenobi's when she doesn't really have any, but she has the showings where it counts.

I'll respond to your other post tomorrow

carthage
Nothing in the thread bans Legends feats, and lifting that Ship, tearing down slabs of durasteel, are very easily above anything Ahsoka has demonstrated in the force. Again pushing Vader doesn't prove she's on par with him, considering Vader's force feats are even more out of reach for Ahsoka's then Kenobi's are. Kas'im tagged Bane, Kao Cen Darach tagged Malgus, Kenobi even sent Anakin flying- yet they're all inferior force users whether by feats or potentiality in the force.

|King Joker|
Then there's no point in this discussion if we're talking from a completely different premise lmao

Beniboybling
So Kenobi...

Slowed the fall of a crashing air ship (lets not exaggerate the feat here) with the help of his powerful Padawan.

Broke a durasteel slab free from his moorings.

And lifted up the belly of his starfighter.

OK, these are good showings. But how are they any more impressive than say Kanan halting the collapse of meter-wide stalactites and a mountain of rubble, before his prime and having not used the Force for years?

Or the Seventh Sister, being able to, for a time, hold back the Ghost shuttle?

In terms of exertion and the level of mass manipulated, I'd say they are comparable.

Point being that Ahsoka telekinetically dominated the Seventh Sister:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4940661-6400530428-giphy.gif

And straight up KO'ed the Fifth Brother:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4940657-9851540466-giphy.gif

Who in terms demonstrated telekinetic superiority to Kanan (via Force gripping him) and his aforementioned feat.

Simply put Ahsoka is well above those TK showings, so why are they being presented as prove of Kenobi's superiority?

I'd like to see proof he can dominate the Inquisitors tbh.

The one legitimate showing raised is Kenobi exploding Durge. But in the contexts of a medium that is depicting Mace soloing armies with his TK, Padawan Anakin Force pushing a massive weapons platform and a random Jedi telekinetically holding up Star Destroyer I find it, relatively speaking, not as impressive, and I don't think it accurate or fair to compare it therefore to Ahsoka's Canon feats.

And lol at claiming Kenobi has "better" showings than Ahsoka deflection, beast control, force healing when Ahsoka has none in that arena, blatant appeal to an absence of evidence.

Beniboybling
I also don't think we should ignore Ahsoka performance against Maul either.

For one, no he did not exert a telekinetic advantage against Ahsoka in a fight, which is important. Nor is Vader Maul so I don't see how his actions set a precedent. Maul TK'ed Kenobi straight out of the gate on Pleem's Nexus, TK'ed him again in their next engagement, and most importantly in the contexts of Rebels, BFR'ed the 8th Brother and telekinetically dominated the Seventh Sister.

He has no jobbing feats and there is strong grounds for this being his MO.

More importantly though Ahsoka was able to stalemate against him over the course of a two minute engagement, with neither side demonstrating any notable advantage. And considering they are both offensively orientated duelists wielding energy intensive styles, it therefore stands to reason that Ahsoka compared to Maul in Force-augmentative ability and therefore Force ability in general.

cs_zoltan
Cancer...

http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11126/111265303/4928959-tk+stalemates+hindered+anakin.gif

GG no re.

Beniboybling
Anakin was sad tho.

http://45.media.tumblr.com/338a0f2c299c9c7d4c91dc6b80fb223b/tumblr_ng812voftQ1r6a1xdo1_500.gif

:iwin: smile thumb up

cs_zoltan
I concede. Pushing Vader back a few meters without him even getting floored obviously outclasses Kenobi's feat. Ahsoka ragdolls.

Beniboybling
I accept your concession, and welcome you into the fold. smile

Lord Stark
That seems a stretch.

How? Maul's performance against Ventress and Kenobi (who have both struggle with Savage) deconstructs the notion that Maul can do that to Savage at anytime.

How is Sidious a more overwhelming and dominating opponent than Yoda when Yoda at one point was overwhelming him in contest of sabers? http://i.imgur.com/wSyGYNl.png

Not to mention the ROTS novel states his form made him a "whirlwind of destruction" and the "the fiercest, most implacable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known".

Yoda is just as overwhelming and dominating of an opponent as Darth Sidious in a contest of sabers. Dooku is just better than Maul.

SunRazer
I don't think they'll get past 2 in all-out.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I concede. Pushing Vader back a few meters without him even getting floored obviously outclasses Kenobi's feat. Ahsoka ragdolls.

Didn't that force push put him on his knees?

How? Maul's performance against Ventress and Kenobi (who have both struggle with Savage) deconstructs the notion that Maul can do that to Savage at anytime.

Both Maul and Kenobi have stomped Savage. So I personally see no reason to put him on their level.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Didn't that force push put him on his knees?

Yes, which is not flooring. This is flooring: https://youtu.be/BXoJeLDyVBY?t=3m2s

JKBart
Round 1: Grand Inquisitor, 5th Brother, 7th Sister & 8th Brother

Ahsoka herself can handle 5th Brother and 7th Sister just fine. Even given their improvement, seeing Maul's performance against them, I don't think they can defeat her, at best it can evolve into a larger combat than when she stomped them.
Ben Kenobi is infinitely superior to Grand Inquisitor, 8th Brother is a joke compared to Maul.

It goes for both sabers only and all-out.

Round 2: Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress & Savage Opress

Lightsabers only they can pass. Dooku will have a very hard time defeating Maul, the same with Ahsoka fighting with Asajj, but both should last until Ben Kenobi defeats Savage.

All-out, Savage's Force powers change the game. Ben will have a harder time with Savage, and if Ahsoka beats Asajj, she does so barely in a close combat. Dooku vs. Maul remains insanely prolonged combat. Basically depends on who has the earliest shot at defeating his opponent, and everybody has a shot here. It can go either way.

Round 3: Darth Wyyrlok, Darth Nihl and Darth Talon

Lightsabers only I don't see a real contest. Maul is superior to everybody, old Kenobi too, although with Wyyrlok it's kinda close, and Ahsoka is close to Wyyrlok and safely above Nihl and Talon.

All-out it becomes pretty random. Wyyrlok's mental skills are a bit of a wildcard, such skills turn the battlefield into chaos. It becomes too random to call, especially with Talon's pretty exotic Force powers that she is skilled in combat-usage.

Round 4: KOTOR Revan, Satele Shan & Bastila Shan

Lightsabers only Revan is a good match to anybody (I go by the idea that as a combatant KotOR Revan is honestly the same as later iterations; his slaughter onboard the Star Forge is still his best combat feat to date for me), but Satele is beneath anybody here, and Bastila is completely out of her league. While Revan can give a good fight to Maul or Ben, Bastila dies quickly enough for Revan to be dogpiled with Satele to fall soon after. I don't see a chance for the KotOR team.

All out it becomes random. Revan holds the Force edge above anybody here, Satele holds the edge above anybody sans Maul. As always, the Force usage isn't a very solid edge - it all depends on character's luck to have a good moment for the more devastating Force application and how much chaos in the enemy force it can cause. I highly doubt the gauntlet runners can pass though. Both Revan and Satele are incredibly capable in surprising Force onslaughts and they are seen as capable to unleash them to an important extent even in combat (which fewer characters do than people think).

Round 5: Jaina Solo, Kyp Durron & Corran Horn

Hmm. Lightsabers only Jaina decisively beats either, Corran Horn gives a good fight to anybody, same with Kyp, but they definitely fall. If Jaina deals with Maul first, and there is left with old Ben and Ahsoka to battle, she has some very slim chances, but they are pretty slim. And I don't think there's a reason to think Jaina beats Maul faster than Ben beats Kyp, or Ahsoka beats Corran.

All-out I can't say. We never saw Kyp demonstrating the skill to use his Force power to a more devastating extent within combat, which is very different from applying devastating power outside of direct engagement. Sure, it comes from Kyp's lack of exposure, but we can't really judge that. I think I'll just leave that.

Boss Round: Master Yoda & Mace Windu

Lightsabers only Yoda can solo in a great fight. With two of them? Mace defeats Maul decisively, while Yoda mops the floor with Ben and Ahsoka in a matter of seconds.

All-out it's pretty much the same, but if Yoda brings his Force power to play it's even more terrible.

Beniboybling
Nice assessment. smile

Darth Thor
Yes, which is not flooring. This is flooring: https://youtu.be/BXoJeLDyVBY?t=3m2s

You said all it did was push him back without flooring it. I pointed out it actually put him on his knees, which is pretty impressive for Vader to go flying back that far and put on his knees. Definitely more impressive than you're making out.

I don't remember Kenobi ever doing anything like that to a Tk user of Dooku's level or above.

Remember in TCW movie when Anakin force pushes Dooku, the effect wasn't even close to the hit Ahsoka managed to get on Vader.

cs_zoltan
There's nothing remotely impressive about Pushing Vader...

FreshestSlice
Casual TK is the new benchmark for KMC, says these two posters.

Selenial
mmm

Not bad, Burt. Your legacy wank needs work tho http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

Lord Stark
In sabers I don't think Team Dooku can defeat Ahsoka, Maul, and Kenobi, all out is decidedly in that team's favor though.

ares834

ILS
Finally. thumb up

Ares now joins the ranks of less than a handful of people who interpreted those two fights logically.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You said all it did was push him back without flooring it. I pointed out it actually put him on his knees, which is pretty impressive for Vader to go flying back that far and put on his knees. Definitely more impressive than you're making out.

I don't remember Kenobi ever doing anything like that to a Tk user of Dooku's level or above.

Remember in TCW movie when Anakin force pushes Dooku, the effect wasn't even close to the hit Ahsoka managed to get on Vader. Anakin couldn't even push Ventress that far. smile thumb up

FreshestSlice
Notice how Yoda didn't assrape Dooku with his lightsaber. Dooku must actually be Yoda-tier.

cs_zoltan
Notice how Yoda didn't assrape Dooku with his lightsaber. Dooku must actually be Yoda-tier.

Yes, yet Sidious choked Dooku over holo, which means Sidious can ragdoll Yoda.

But he didn't do it in RotS, so he can't.

...wait what?

Beniboybling

FreshestSlice
Yes, yet Sidious choked Dooku over holo, which means Sidious can ragdoll Yoda.

But he didn't do it in RotS, so he can't.

...wait what?
Vader grabbed Sidious, and Sidious didn't even try to ragdoll him.

I knew Vader was TEH GRATUST!

Selenial
Vader grabbed Sidious, and Sidious didn't even try to ragdoll him.

I knew Vader was TEH GRATUST!

Ahsoka pushed Vader though, so Ahsoka > Sidious.

mmm

That means Maul > Sidious > Yoda > Sidious > Dooku mmm

ares834
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Yet Sidious wasn't going for the kill, and restraining himself against Maul. mmm

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8f7d771d61d17ec16630813883090c11/tumblr_inline_muhln4bFEh1rymbrg.gif

Lord Stark
And? The Kenobi Maul fought was in a worse state. And again, Maul ended the fight with his taloned feat, how are you going to argue that wasn't a supreme advantage to him.

Yoda himself admits he and indeed the entire Jedi Order was influenced by the Dark Side of the Force during the Clone Wars. That's why he had to face his inner darkness when he went to complete the Force training. Further evidence that points to this is that the Council approved missions to assassinate Dooku and Yoda and Mace both tried to assassinate Sidious. 'Destroy the Sith we must'.

Sidious let that duel last as long as he wanted it to. Even starting saber locks from a disadvantageous position. And Sidious successfully subdued Maul.

Yoda on the other hand admits at the very start of the Battle of Geonosis that they have to capture Dooku. Mace even saw the Count as the Shatterpoint. And yet with all that riding still failed to capture him. The fact of the matter is that unlike Sidious Yoda couldn't end the duel whenever he wanted. He needed to go all out to defeat Dooku. Sidious played with Maul the whole time.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Selenial
Ahsoka pushed Vader though, so Ahsoka > Sidious.

mmm

That means Maul > Sidious > Yoda > Sidious > Dooku mmm
Yeah, but then Vader pushed her so it's:

Maul>Vader>Ahsoka>Sidious>Yoda>Ahsoka>Vader>Dooku>Sidious>Dooku>Yoda

Selenial

mmm
Ah, but Maul feared facing Vader so it's more like:

Vader>Maul>Vader>Ahsoka>Sidious>Yoda>Ahsoka>Vader>Dooku>Sidious>Dooku>Yoda

Lord Stark
SS Tier:
Sidious
Yoda
Talzin

S Tier:
Mace
Dooku
Anakin

A Tier:
Kenobi
Maul
Ahsoka

B Tier:
Plo Koon
Fisto
Ventress
Savage
Grievous

cs_zoltan
mmm

But Vader couldn't ragdoll Kenobi while Dooku and Maul could but Vader also pushed Dooku, so:

Vader>Dooku=Maul>Vader>Maul>Vader>Ahsoka>Sidious>Yoda>Ahsoka>Vader>Dooku>Sidious>Dooku>Yoda

Darth Thor
There's nothing remotely impressive about Pushing Vader...

I'm curious, would it be impressive to send Sidious or Yoda flying back with a Force push putting them on their knees mid-battle?

Sinious
SS Tier:
Sidious
Yoda
Talzin

S Tier:
Mace
Dooku
Anakin

A Tier:
Kenobi
Maul
Ahsoka

B Tier:
Plo Koon
Fisto
Ventress
Savage
Grievous Solid tbh

Beniboybling
Notice how Yoda didn't assrape Dooku with his lightsaber. Dooku must actually be Yoda-tier. Lmao, he did last time I checked.

FreshestSlice
mmm

Of course you also have to factor in Maul being Kanan tier:

Ahsoka>Vader>Maul>Vader>Ahsoka>Maul>Sidious>Yoda>Ahsoka>Vader>Dooku>Sidious>Dooku>Yoda

Darth Thor
Looks like everyone's gone crazy.

Filoni's plan worked.

Beniboybling
smile

McP
And? The Kenobi Maul fought was in a worse state. And again, Maul ended the fight with his taloned feat, how are you going to argue that wasn't a supreme advantage to him.

Yoda himself admits he and indeed the entire Jedi Order was influenced by the Dark Side of the Force during the Clone Wars. That's why he had to face his inner darkness when he went to complete the Force training. Further evidence that points to this is that the Council approved missions to assassinate Dooku and Yoda and Mace both tried to assassinate Sidious. 'Destroy the Sith we must'.

Sidious let that duel last as long as he wanted it to. Even starting saber locks from a disadvantageous position. And Sidious successfully subdued Maul.

Yoda on the other hand admits at the very start of the Battle of Geonosis that they have to capture Dooku. Mace even saw the Count as the Shatterpoint. And yet with all that riding still failed to capture him. The fact of the matter is that unlike Sidious Yoda couldn't end the duel whenever he wanted. He needed to go all out to defeat Dooku. Sidious played with Maul the whole time.

SS Tier:
Sidious
Yoda
Talzin

S Tier:
Mace
Dooku
Anakin

A Tier:
Kenobi
Maul
Ahsoka

B Tier:
Plo Koon
Fisto
Ventress
Savage
Grievous

100% Agree

Zenwolf

Ah but ESB Luke kicked and struck Vader's shoulder when he wasn't distracted.

So it's more like

ESB Luke > Everyone.

|King Joker|
Maybe Vader just isn't a great combatant. smile

Syndicate
Maybe Vader just isn't a great combatant. smile

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9c/4a/ea/9c4aea1ad82bcc1826bc337b96de9729.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.