General Zod (Pre-52) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Interneton
Round 1: Vegeta in his base form

Round 2: Vegeta in his Super Saiyan form

Who wins?

Nusa105
Round 1: Zod

Round 2: Zod

carver9
Originally posted by Nusa105
Round 1: Zod

Round 2: Zod

Have you been looking at the show? Be honest.

Nusa105
Originally posted by carver9
Have you been looking at the show? Be honest.
Yes but not so much

RadZoa
Zod is too fast, he'll blitz and break Vegeta's neck before Vegeta could start screaming and powering up.

carver9
Yes but not so much

Then you'll know Vegeta would destroy Zod, and easily.

Nusa105
Then you'll know Vegeta would destroy Zod, and easily.
Yeah yeah. I'll research soon

carver9
Yeah yeah. I'll research soon

Beerus and Champa fist fighting would've destroyed 2 Universes. Goku and Vegeta at their base took an all out attack from Beerus and was ok afterwards. This is massacre.

SquallX
Beerus and Champa fist fighting would've destroyed 2 Universes. Goku and Vegeta at their base took an all out attack from Beerus and was ok afterwards. This is massacre.

laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
Zod, 8-9/10, from someone who watched DBZ early in the 90ties and is as objective as possible.

carver9
Vegeta stomps and easily. This is from someone that has seen everything Zod has been in and someone that watch DBZ AND DBS religiously.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Vegeta stomps and easily. This is from someone that has seen everything Zod has been in and someone that watch DBZ AND DBS religiously.

laughing out loud You are the most biased and least objective and informed poster on this site and what you said about Zod is a lie, 100%.

carver9
Zod gets his face caved in by someone who wasn't at full power but withstood an all out attack from a universal buster. Vegeta kills him, easily.

Surtur
I honestly think you need to go to Vegeta from the Buu Saga if you want someone who Zod could potentially defeat.

Since yep, a Vegeta several magnitudes more powerful then the one from that era would pretty easily stomp Zod. DBZ power levels have evolved to Silver Age levels of craziness.

Zack Fair
Carv will Carv.

But I think Vegeta got it. Then again I dont remember much about Zod lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.